Buddy Wanted to See My Wife Naked

Story Info
What do you do when your buddy wants to see your wife naked?
8k words
4.43
364k
417
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ache4Sex
Ache4Sex
244 Followers

Chapter 1

My name is Cody and my best friend, Matt, always wanted to see my wife naked. It was not something that suddenly came up. We have known each other for a long time. At various times, usually while drinking, Matt would make teasing comments about seeing my wife's titties. One would assume that her tits are spectacularly big, but they are not. They are what I call perky. My wife, Marie, is a petite girl, so they appear to be fairly large on her small frame. Personally, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Once, when Marie and I were talking about fantasies, I told her about Matt's desire to see her naked, especially her boobs. I was really surprised when she didn't get angry. As a matter of fact, she brought it up many times after that. She would say that maybe she should show him her tits and even her cute little pussy. Her curiosity about the whole thing was intriguing me to no end. It always made me hornier than hell and she knew it. Whenever I asked if she was serious, she would always say that she was just teasing me. Of course, she had to be thinking about it or she wouldn't bring it up all the time.

There is another factor that I must mention. Being friends for so long, there were times when Matt and I would happen to be taking a leak at the same time. Once, I just happened to unintentionally get more than a glancing look at him as he was pissing. "Damn, Matt. You got an anaconda in your pants or what?"

"No need to be jealous, man. It never seemed to help me much with the women," said Matt. Then he had to add his typical smart-ass comment. "But if Marie needs something bigger . . ." he laughed.

I playfully pushed him and told him that he was an asshole.

Marie and I both brought it up so many times about him seeing her naked that we eventually reached a point where we actually discussed how we could have my buddy accidentally (on purpose) see her. Now, I cannot remember exactly when or why we reached the decision to do it, but we did. We decided that I would wait to see if he would tell me and, if he did, ask him what he thought. At the time, that is far as we planned things. In my mind, though, I took it way past that point.

Quite a few Friday nights, Matt would come over and we would play cards, darts or watch a game. Beer and booze were always flowing. Sometimes, his wife would come over, too. Belinda was a great looking woman, but very reserved. She is not really a snob, but she is not a lot of fun either. At times, when Matt was by himself he would stay the night to avoid drinking and driving. His wife didn't seem to mind. That was what helped us develop our plan. We hatched our plan for Matt to see my wife naked.

Chapter 2

Matt and I played darts in the garage on this particular Friday. My cock was half hard thinking about what was going to happen. I kept adjusting myself to keep from making it obvious. Marie stayed inside, keeping away from us the whole night. We were sucking the beer down and I knew that Matt would have to pee eventually. When he finally said that he had to go, I told him that he would have to go to the bathroom in our bedroom due to a problem with the toilet in the hall.

Matt headed down the hall towards our bedroom. He apparently never thought to ask where Marie was. I yelled down after him to hurry so I could finish whipping his ass in darts. This was the cue for Marie that he was on his way.

Matt went through the bedroom doorway and my cock was getting so uncomfortable imagining what was about to happen. Marie pretended to be just coming out of the bathroom as Matt walked into the bedroom. She was completely naked and acted as if she didn't see him at first. He stopped and said, "Oh, shit! I'm sorry."

Marie played a great part based on what she told me later. She turned towards him when he spoke, making sure to give a good view. She put her hand over her mouth as if surprised. Her tits and pussy were in plain sight. The night before, she had even trimmed her pussy leaving just a little patch of hair above her pussy and the rest clean. Everything happened out of sight to me, but I could imagine how bad the acting must have been - probably worse than those old Hard R movies.

"I'm so sorry. Cody told me I had to use this bathroom." Matt stammered.

Matt didn't even look away when Marie made no immediate move to cover up. She replied, "It's my fault. I forgot all about the other bathroom being out of commission."

Marie just stood there with her pussy clearly visible and her tits proudly displayed. It should have been obvious that she was letting him get a good look. Slowly, she picked up something off the bed as if to cover herself. It was way too small and her pussy was still in plain view. She held it between her tits, but she let her nipples stick out around the towel. My buddy had not made a move. Finally, he said that he should go ahead and use the bathroom.

Matt closed the door behind him. After about 10 seconds or so, Marie opened the door to find Matt pissing in the toilet. She teased, "It's only fair that I get to see you after you saw me!"

Matt couldn't stop, but looked at her and smiled.

When Matt came back out of the bathroom, Marie was gone. He came back to the garage and I wondered if he would say anything. I didn't have to wait long.

"Damn, Cody. Marie was coming out of the bathroom and scared the shit out of me!" he said, rather innocently. He failed to mention that she was naked at first.

"Oh, sorry. I should have warned you that she was going to take a bath." I said nonchalantly.

Matt grabbed his darts and toed the line. As he readied to throw, he chuckled, "Well then, it's your fault that I finally saw her tits!"

"What do you mean, you saw her tits?" I asked pretending to be shocked.

Matt stopped his throw and turned towards me. "I hope you aren't mad, but I saw the whole package, buddy!" he said with wide eyes and a grin on his face.

"Really. What did you think? Did she look hot?" I asked as if it was someone other than my wife.

"Well, YEAH! You know that I always wanted to see her naked, dude. I know this sounds bad, but I couldn't stop looking at her. You have such a hot wife!"

"You didn't fuck her did ya?" I laughed. "If you did, you're awful fast!"

"Shut up, dipshit. It wasn't on purpose. But, I did like what I saw," he said as he smirked at me.

"Well, I hope you got a good look. You can put that in your spank bank," I teased.

"Way ahead of ya', man."

Chapter 3

Marie and I had several great fucks over the set-up accident with Matt. She described in detail what happened, including the part where she opened the door to catch him pissing. It wasn't part of the plan, but I thought it was a great idea. Matt was honest about what he saw, but never mentioned that part. She said that she really didn't get a good look, because it was too quick and he was turned mostly away. I wasn't so sure. She admitted that she let him get a very long look at her naked body. I don't know why this turned me on so much, but it did!

We continued to develop our fantasies from there. Of course, there must be a next step. So, I brought up to Marie that Matt had the longest cock I ever saw in person. Of course, I only ever saw it soft when he was taking a leak, but it was at least twice the length of mine soft. She smiled and asked me if I was serious. I asked her why on Earth would I exaggerate HIS cock. She had difficulty hiding her interest. Then, I added another twist to see how she would react.

"You know I've talked about seeing you with another man, especially seeing him spray you with his cum. I think it would be great to see his big cock shoot cum all over you," I blurted out.

"WHAT!" she replied, but with a trace of a smile on her lips.

"You heard me. I want to see your face, tits, whatever covered in cum. I think it would be so damn erotic."

Marie was still smiling. It was a good sign. She didn't just dismiss it and call me a pervert.

"What made you think of that?" she asked.

"Well, Matt's always bitching about never getting a blowjob from Belinda. Not any oral at all. He says she acts disgusted about it."

"That doesn't surprise me at all."

"I told him you give great head."

"What did you tell him that for?"

"Well, it's true. I told him you like cum much better than most girls, too."

"Did you happen to tell him that you like to lick your cum out of my pussy?" she teased with a grin.

"Of course not. I'm not stupid. There's no telling what he might think."

"H-m-mm. I tell you what. I'll give Matt a blowjob and let him cum all over me, if you lick it all up!"

"Really? Are you serious!?"

"It was your idea, so don't give me that look as if you can't believe it. We've been talking about kinky shit like this all the time. Just never a real person!" She laughed.

"Wow! I think it would be awesome to see you do it."

"You forgot about the condition."

"I know, I know. That part turns me on too and I look forward to it."

"Well, you say you will do it, but how do I know that you will eat his cum for me afterwards? Besides, most of the time you chicken out eating your cum out of my pussy."

"This is different. You know that I always lose that desire after I cum. Before I cum, I really do want to lick up every drop. It's so damn erotic to me. The image of you dripping with cum turns me on so much. And of how awesome it would be to lick it all up at your command. As long as I don't cum first, it shouldn't be a problem."

"So, will you have the guts to set it up?"

I looked at her and could tell she was not kidding. I was in utter disbelief that she accepted this so quickly. Did I want to take this next step? Would it make me jealous? In an instant, I decided to take it farther. "I think it can be arranged, dear," I countered with a smile.

Chapter 4

I talked to Matt on Thursday and asked if he was coming over the next day. He said he would really like to. He said he was hoping to get another look at my wife naked and laughed. He was shocked when I said that it was no problem. I told him that my wife was really turned on from what happened and I had the best fuck ever.

As I hoped, he was curious. "You're serious? Your wife was turned on by it?" he asked wide-eyed.

"Matt, you're my best friend. I love my wife and love to see her turned on. She admitted that she purposely let you see her naked." I left out that I helped plan it. "She also said she noticed that you have a pretty nice package - by the way, you left out the part of her peeking in on you in the bathroom."

"Sorry, dude. Should've told you, but I didn't think she would tell you that part!"

"Well, beings she did, she started asking questions. One conversation led to another when somehow I ended up telling her that you are irritated that Belinda doesn't like to suck your dick," I said as I looked away.

"Man, I can't believe you told her that. What if she tells Belinda?"

"She won't."

"How do you know?"

I just blurted out, "Because she has a better idea. She wants you to see her naked again, but she also wants to see you naked and take it a little farther. She has never had a chance to play with a long cock like yours and, even though I never saw yours hard, it's about twice as big as mine soft the times I saw it - and the time she saw it." I let that sink in a minute.

"I don't know what to say. I've fantasized about seeing your wife naked - and I told you that several times - but never dreamed she would be interested in my cock one day. I admit that I have jerked off thinking about her, but this is more than I could have imagined. And you're all right with it?"

"I would never admit it to anyone else, but I get turned on thinking about watching my wife with another man. I don't know why, but it really turns me on, but we have never tried it yet. And while seeing her with a friend is not what I imagined, it is probably best considering that I am pretty sure you are disease-free, aren't you?"

"Definitely, dude. You know I never cheat on Belinda and we've been married a long time. I've never had anything and I would know if I had something by now."

"Well, you come on over tomorrow. Maybe Belinda will stay home. Tell her we are celebrating something and are planning to get wasted. That way she will probably tell you to stay put for the night. By the way, Marie doesn't know I'm planning this," I lied.

"I thought she said she wants to do it?"

"Yeah, but it was during our fantasizing and fucking. She doesn't know that I was going to tell you. Or maybe she hopes I do and didn't tell me."

"I'll be there tomorrow and will play it by ear. I might explode just from thinking about it. I can't believe you really want to see her with me - whatever it might be - but I'm so horny thinking about it, I want to jerk off right now."

"Save it, big boy. She loves cum, too." I purposely left out my part in this fantasy. I could already picture cum all over my wife.

Chapter 5

The next evening, Matt showed up earlier than usual. Marie and I were also ready earlier than usual and were nervous with anticipation. I tried to act normal and told him to have a seat at the table. I grabbed a couple of beers and sat down.

"Belinda couldn't make it?" I asked.

"Naw. She said she didn't like the idea of us getting wasted and told me to just stay the night - if ya'll don't mind, that is," he asked with a little laugh.

"Of course, Matt. What's mine is yours," I said with a shit-eating grin on my face.

He caught the hint and looked towards Marie. She acted like she didn't get it, but I knew she did.

We reverted to small talk and Marie tinkered around a minute as if nothing was up. She put on a DVD, but I didn't pay attention to what it was. She often puts something on in the background. Suddenly, she asked us if we wanted to play poker. I dealt out the cards for the three of us. We weren't betting or anything, just goofing around. I noticed that the movie she put on was one of those T&A movies with little plot but lots of skin. I guess it was to spur on the mood.

"Look at the tits on that girl, would you," I exclaimed looking at the TV.

Matt and Marie looked at the big pair of bare boobs on the TV. Matt said, "I prefer Marie's. The perfect size."

"You should know!" giggled Marie. Then, out of the blue, "So I hear Belinda doesn't like to give blowjobs, huh?"

Matt was just taking a sip of his beer when she said it and he choked on it. Marie and I both started laughing. I never dreamed she would start out so boldly.

After Matt recovered a little, he said "Stop teasing this old boy. All men love to get blowjobs. It's just that most women don't like to give them!"

"Well this woman loves to suck on cock. I like the way they feel in my hands and my mouth. It's really awesome when they get hard in my mouth almost like magic. I love to lick 'em all over and rub 'em on my face and titties. I love the way they pulse and shoot cum all over. It makes me feel like I am in total control of a man's pleasure." Marie said this while looking Matt straight in the eye. I was amazed at how totally sexy she was. I never imagined it would go this well and so quickly. Matt was speechless.

I interrupted the tension with a challenge to play some more cards. "Why don't we play a little strip poker to get this thing going?"

Nobody said anything while I dealt the cards. Marie lost the first hand quickly. She didn't hesitate to take off her top. She had an almost see-through bra on. Her beautiful nipples pushed hard against the bra. Her perky tits looked damn good. Matt stared at her tits and they both smiled at each other as if I wasn't there.

We played a second hand and Matt said he didn't have anything and folded. He pulled his pants off and we could see his hardening cock trying to poke out his boxers as he sat down. He kicked off his shoes at the same time skipping that piece of clothing.

The next hand, Marie lost again and she popped off her bra instead of her skirt. Her bare tits were proudly sticking out and Matt was almost drooling. She seductively wrapped her hands around her titties and squeezed them. She rubbed the nipples and they poked out with excitement.

I didn't have to deal any more hands. Matt peeled off his shirt and stood up. His boxers could hardly contain his long cock. With a little effort getting over his hard-on, he pulled the shorts down and stepped out of them. Marie stood up at the same time and took off her skirt. I was surprised to see she had no panties.

I don't think I could have stopped this if I wanted. Marie looked down at Matt's cock and her eyes got big with excitement. Personally, I have never seen one this long in person. On the other hand, I've only seen my own erect cock in person.

"Just a sec," breathed Marie.

Oh no, here it comes. My fantasy is about to come to a screeching halt.

Chapter 6

"I don't want to sound too serious, but we are about to cross a major line here. Nobody has touched anybody else yet. I really want to suck on that cock of yours. It's the longest one I've seen myself. I would like this to be an adventure and not think of it as cheating. Cody really wants to see me suck your cock, so I don't think of this as cheating on him. But, Belinda must never know, okay?"

I was amazed how Marie was taking control. I don't know why she didn't consider his cheating on Belinda, but I wasn't going to ask.

"No problem!" shot back Matt.

Matt stepped closer to Marie with a grin as the pride in his cock took over as it swayed back and forth. My wife looked down at his pride and ran her tongue across her lips.

"Why do you like my little titties?"

"They're not little. I think they are some of the hottest tits I've seen the way they sit up high with spectacular nipples!"

"Really. Why don't you feel 'em?"

He reached out towards her tits as she simultaneously reached down to touch his cock. My wife pulled in her breath as my buddy first put his hands on her tits. He also drew in a breath as she ran her fingers the length of his cock. Matt gently squeezed Marie's tits and brushed his fingers across her nipples. She almost screamed out in pleasure.

"You sure are a big boy, aren't you?"

They moved a little closer, my wife lifting his cock up to keep from poking her belly. She wrapped her fingers around my buddy's cock. Slowly she started running her hand along his cock - more like feeling the length of it.

I couldn't hold back any longer, "Why not see what it tastes like?"

Matt thought I was talking to him and he leaned over and ran his tongue across her nipple.

"O-o-ooh," my wife moaned with ecstasy, as her nipple had its own erection.

Marie ran the side of her thumb up the front of Matt's cock and pre-cum ran out the slit in his cock. It was quite a bit and poured down his cock and over her thumb. She caught it before it dripped to the floor by rotating her hand around to let it run onto the back of her hand. My sexy wife brought her hand up to her mouth and licked it up. Then, she put her thumb in her mouth sucking it like a small cock to clean up the last bit. She slowly pumped it in and out of her mouth a few times and laughed when Matt raised his brow with a lust-filled face.

He really attacked her tits now, licking and squeezing them both. It didn't last long though. My wife backed up, pulling him along by his cock to sit back down in her chair. He let go to see what she was going to do. She leaned forward to get eye-to-eye, so to speak. "Wow, this is pretty long. Quite a bit different than I am used to - no offense, hon."

"That's OK. I wish I had one like it.

"Well, come here and get you some!" my wife laughed.

"Ha-ha, that's funny." I retorted. Actually, I felt myself wondering a little what his cock felt like.

"Wow," she repeated. "It is truly beautiful." She ran her fingers down the sides, brushing lightly against his cock from the head down to his balls. His balls were also relatively big and hung fairly low. After several times of running her fingers down, his cock appeared to have grown even bigger. I didn't think it was possible to get any harder, but it was rigid as a bat and jumped each time she touched it.

Ache4Sex
Ache4Sex
244 Followers