Buddy's Family Ch. 01

Story Info
His friend and his sister surprise him, and how!
1.9k words
4.32
270k
46
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,314 Followers

When I was 15, I used to spend nearly every summer day at my best friend Buddy’s house, Since, they had a pool, We didn’t! We had a lot of fun, riding bikes all day in the woods behind our subdivision, teasing the girls and swimming. All the normal 15 year old summer stuff. Buddy was a great friend, his sister, Dawn was OK too, not like most my friends sisters. The only bad thing about Dawn was she was around 150 standing 5 feet 4 inches tall, not one part of her firm I don’t think. But she was funny and only two years older than us, she always cooked us something when we asked, so Buddy and I had it beat.

We were friends throughout Jr. High and High School until well after we Graduated, Our first summer off, Finally! We went swimming one day and Dawn joined us in her big one-piece swimsuit, it did nothing to hide the size of her nipples OR her fat ass. We splashed around, seeing who could hold their breath the longest, shit like that, having a good time, trying to beat the hot summer sun.

After about an hour, I had to pee, so I went to the upstairs bathroom. As I was taking a leak I looked out the back window and saw something that shocked the shit out of me. Dawn was kissing Buddy and had her hand down the front of his swim trunks! DAMN, I thought to myself, I know that’s wrong, but I sure was wishing it were me! I’d like someone besides myself to play with MY dick. I stayed inside a little longer than I normally would have so I could watch some more. My Dick was hard as a rock now.

I had to jerk off, I looked in the laundry hamper and found some of Dawns huge panties, I grabbed them, and put them to my nose inhaling her fragrance. There was a huge stain in her crotch area, kind of yellow. I wasn’t sure if it was pee stains or what, but I didn’t care, they are softer than my hand. I wrapped them around my dick, jerking like a mad man, not wanting to get caught.

I came in less than two minutes, leaving a large spot of my thick cum in her panties. Then ran back outside loudly announcing my presence as I ran around the corner. They acted like they had just been swimming nothing happening that I had seen.

Buddy and I swam around as Dawn said she was done for the day and went inside. We messed around another 30 minutes and went in to get something cold to drink. When I looked at Dawn she gave me a strange look. I shrugged to myself wondering what the heck that was about. Buddy ran upstairs to change and as I was sitting at the kitchen table, Dawn walked over and sat across from me.

“I saw what you did this summer!” she said.

“Yeah I saw that movie!”

Then she looked me right in the eyes, and said, “No, I saw what YOU did, in my panties!!!!”

Holy Shit Batman, Shit, I never thought about her doing laundry today! I squirmed around on the seat.

“Uh, what?” I said innocently.

“I know it was you, because those were the panties I had JUST taken off to go swimming! And there wasn’t any Cum on them when I did!”

Well shit, she had me now, what could I do?

“Uh, Uh, I didn’t mean too.”

I mumbled, then I thought, HEY, Wait a second, I wasn’t the one letting my sister play with my dick and kiss me! The tables had turned now.

“I wouldn’t have done it if I didn’t see you jacking Buddy’s dick in the pool and kissing him!”

Her eyes got big as saucers.

“I did not! Uh, we were chasing each other and I fell on him that’s all!”

A huge blush rushed across her face.

“Yeah, Yeah, and your hand just happened to land on his dick huh? From the inside of his suit, yeah I can see how that would happen Dawn!” I grinned an evil grin at her.

“OK, OK, your not going to tell on us are you?” she was looking scared.

“Hmmmm, I don’t know Dawn, that is wrong you know. I mean he IS your brother, if it was someone else maybe it wouldn’t be so bad, but you Brother, Idunno!” I told her with my grin plastered on my face.

“I’ll do anything if you won’t tell.” She was near tears now.

“Anything? Anything I want?”

“Yes, anything, but please, please don’t tell!”

She was crying now. I asked her not to cry and to tell me what else they had done.

“I can’t tell you!”

“Hmmmmmm, what’s the phone number where your dad works?”

“OK, damn you, OK!” She went silent as she had said that.

About that time Buddy came back downstairs, asking if I wanted to play the Sony Playstation awhile.

“Naw, I have something else I want to play!” I told him.

“What?” he asked.

“I want to play Dawns Tits!” I grinned.

“Are you nuts?” he asked, “Why would she let you do that?”

“Tell him Dawn.”

She told him that I had seen them and was blackmailing her now. I still had a shit eating grin on my face as Buddy got pissed.

“You spied on us?”

“Nope, just looked out the window and there you two were!”

“What now?” They both asked.

“Tell me what all you two have done with each other and don’t leave anything out, Or I will tell!” I said firmly. All they could say was “Everything!”

“EVERYTHING? You even fucked?” I replied in shock, my eyes showing it.

Yes was the answer.

“Well I want to fuck too then.”

Dawn said OK, and we went upstairs to her room, Buddy followed.

“Ok Dawn, take off your clothes, I want to see your Tits!”

She never hesitated and removed all her clothes. Her tits sagged with the weight of them, and had large dark nipples on them. My dick rose to the occasion of seeing my first real tittys. I then told her to lay down so I could see her pussy too, and she did. I looked over at Buddy, his eyes glued to her pussy, and he was rubbing his dick. I took off my swimsuit and laid beside her.

“OK, now do to me what you have done to him!”

She reached over and began to jerk my dick, staring at it she said, “Mmmm, it’s bigger than Buddy’s!” then she went down and sucked it.

MotherFucker, I thought, this is Fanfuckingtastic! I never knew it felt so damn good! And she could suck like a professional! It didn’t take me about 3 minutes and I started to cum. I told her so and she just sucked harder as I shot my load in her fat mouth. She just gulped it down like thick honey, even moaning as she did it. When I moved away Buddy jumped in.

“Now me Dawn, Now me!”

She attacked his dick with a vengeance. I reached over and stuck my finger in her fat pussy, amazed at how hot it was and wet too. She really started to moan then as she sucked her brother’s dick down. My dick never went soft, and I moved up to stick it in her, I had a hard time finding her pussy hole, because I had never done it before and she did have a lot of extra meat down there. She took her hand and guided me inside her.

Shit she was tight, and wet! I started to pump in her as her big legs raised up her head tilted to the side sucking Buddy’s dick, I had a birds eye view of it slipping in her lips, and hearing them both moan as she slurped noisily. I reached down and grabbed a big titty, pinching her nipple, she started working her hips harder as I did that. Then Buddy started to cum telling her.

“Suck it Bitch, suck my cock sister, Oh Yeah Now I’m Cumming Dawn NOW SWALLOW MY SPUNK!!!!!”

And she sure did, I could hear her gulping it down as I fucked her faster. Buddy came and rolled over his eyes closed, smiling. Dawn, reached down and stuck her hand between our bodies and played with her clit. Bucking around as she did, she started yelling,

“Oh Fuck, Yes, Fuck me, I’m Cumming, don’t stop, I’m fucking cumming!!!”

I fucked her as fast and as hard as I could, then I felt my balls get tighter pulling up into my nut sack.

“Fuck me Dawn! Hell yes, it feels so fucking good Dawn, Fuck Me! Oh shit, I’m Cumming Dawn!”

Her eyes got wide.

“No, not in my pussy, I can’t get pregnant, Pullout, Pullout!”

I did and started spurting my cum on her belly and pussy hairs, She reached down jacking me off until My cum just dribbled down my dick and her hand. She got a weird look in her eyes, and sucked the cum off her hand and fingers, then even rubbed it off her belly eating that too.

“Damn, that a lot better with two guys than just one. I like it, I want to do it again!”

Buddy got down between his sisters legs and started eating her pussy. Her holding his face down there, rubbing it all over her pussy, saying how good it felt and to lick her clit for her. She then told me to come fuck her face. I did, and was thinking to myself, you would think she would want me to wash my dick, but then again she did eat my cum out of her hand too.

So I climbed up and sat on her chest sticking my dick in her mouth as she grabbed my ass and pulled me closer to her. I fucked her face for about five minutes and she started going nuts, bucking around as Buddy ate her sloppy fat pussy. I was afraid she would bite me in her passion! But I kept on fucking her mouth. I started to cum again, so I pulled it out of her mouth and spurted my cum all on her fat lips rubbing it in enjoying the feel of my dick against her slimy cum splattered face.

We got up from the bed and I saw a huge spot of everyone’s cum in the middle of her bed.

“Damn!” I said, “That’s a lot of shit on the bed!”

Dawn just smiled saying she would change the sheets in a minute. I looked at the clock it was almost 4:30 So, I had to head for home. I told Dawn thanks, and Buddy that I would see him tomorrow. Dawn said she couldn’t wait she wanted to do this again tomorrow and for me to get there early. Then shocked me by saying,

“Hey Buddy, I bet Mom would like him too!” Buddy just grinned.

As I left I smiled to myself, “Damn, what a good Buddy, I had in Buddy!”

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader, and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-) Thanks, mustanger7up

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,314 Followers