Buddy's Family Ch. 02

Story Info
He gets it on with his friend's mother.
2.3k words
4.41
276.6k
25
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,315 Followers

This story begins where Buddy’s Family Pt. 1 left off:

As I lay in bed that night, grinning like a possum in a hen’s house, I thought about what had transpired today. I lost my virginity to my best friends sister, and watched her suck his dick while I did, Damn, What a Day! AND she wants to do it tomorrow too, Hot Damn! Just thinking about it, made me jack off I was so hot!

Then I remembered what Dawn had said about their Mom! Naw, No Way I thought to myself, surely their mother didn’t do that too. She is such a sweet lady. Always had been there for us when we need someone to talk too, about anything. I bet Dawn just said that to make me think about fucking her Mom. Well it worked because I was defiantly looking at Mrs. Johnson in a different way now! Suddenly I was jacking off thinking about fucking Mrs. Johnson, She is a sexy woman too. Not at all like Dawn, even if she was getting up to her mid-to late 40’s. Yep, a HOTTIE by all means! I came hard thinking of her then fell asleep.

I called buddy the next morning asking if I could come over yet, the told me sure come on. I hoped on my bike and got there in record time, eager to fuck Dawn some more. Sadly, she had gone to the mall with some friends. So it was buddy and I alone for the day, I thought! We watched some TV, and then we made a sandwich. And we talked about Yesterday He asked if I had fun.

“Well, Hell YEAH! It isn’t every day I lose my virginity!

He laughed when I blushed! Shit head I called him laughing with him!

“So what are we gonna do now?” I asked

About then his mom walked in the front door,

“Hi, Boys.” She said with her pretty smile flashing! “Help me with the groceries please?” with a helpless look that I knew wasn’t real.

“Sure Mrs. Johnson, Be glad to!”

Jumping up and running out to the car grabbing an arm full of sacks. She held the door for us as we went back inside, as I slid by her sideways, I felt her breasts rub on my back. Damn, Instant Hard On! Now what was I going to do? Buddy set his sacks down and then I did, while I tried to hide behind the counter in the kitchen.

“Comon'!” Buddy yelled at me, “There’s still some more!”

Oh Jeez, I tried to wait for Mrs. Johnson to turn to put some stuff up, but she just stood there waiting for me to move out of the way. I quickly turned and ran to the door, grabbing some more sacks, we went back inside, Her holding the door again. This time I swear I felt her rub her whole front along my back as I passed her in the door.

We helped her put up the food, and got a soft drink as she thanked us.

“Your Welcome, Mrs. Johnson.”

And we sat at the kitchen table drinking our soft drinks. We talked about how we were enjoying our summer so far with her, things like that, when out of the blue she said.

“So, Eddie, I hear you got some pussy yesterday!”

ARRGGHHHHhhhh, those big mouth shit heads told Mrs. Johnson. FUCK! She saw the look on my face all the blood having left it. She just laughed.

“It’s OK Eddie, stop worrying, we haven’t told Mr. Johnson, YET!” with an evil gleam in her eyes.

I wasn’t sure if she was kidding with me or not. It’s not ever day someone’s mother confronts you knowing you fucked their daughter.

Then she smiled at me and told me she had seen my hard on and thought that it was cute. That a young man like me would be getting a hard on from her rubbing on me. Hmmm, This conniving woman set me up and was enjoying my discomfort tremendously. How cruel! But it was fun.

Like I said before Mrs. Johnson is a Hottie. Long great shaped legs that ran all the way to her ass which in itself was perfect, Nice, tight and rounded up from her wide hips to her thin waist on up to two of the nicest Tits in the whole Neighborhood. All in all one fine Mamma! I always envied Mr. Johnson having her as his wife, so did everyone else I knew.

Then she asked if I had enjoyed fucking Dawn, Just like that, saying fucking! Damn, I thought to myself Mrs. Johnson isn’t shy anyways. I could only shake my head Yes.

“Did she suck it for you too?”

Damn this was really getting embarrassing to me.

“Yes Maam, she did!” I answered.

I noticed her eyes had a different look in them now than before, kind of a dreamy look as she kept questioning me.

“So, did she swallow cum too?”

I shook my head No. She had a puzzled look in her eyes.

“So you didn’t cum? Surely you came for her.”

I could only shake my head Yes, It was like I had lost my tongue and couldn’t speak.

She noticed my lack of speech and told me to answer her sharply saying,

“Eddie, I believe I deserve an answer don’t I?”

“Yes Maam, you do, I’m sorry. Yes Maam I came for her, but she didn’t swallow it, I came on her face!”

There I thought, I said it, it’s all out in the open now!

“So Eddie, you don’t think my little girl deserved your cum? Are you too good for her?”

Her tone changed as she had said that. Now I was getting kind of scared, and Buddy sat over there smirking at me.

“It wasn’t that Mrs. Johnson, I just thought since she didn’t want me to cum in her pussy that she wouldn’t want it in her mouth either, that’s all!”

She then told me to follow her, we went to her bedroom and she closed the door not letting Buddy come in. Good I thought, at least he won’t see her kill me! She then told me to take my pants off so she could inspect my cock. I shyly took them off, really wishing I were anywhere but here right now. I exposed myself to her, her eyes lighting up as she viewed it.

She told me to come near her, and then she held my cock in her soft warm hand and it got hard as fast as I’ve ever seen it.

“Do you enjoy how that feels?”

As she slowly jerked it and her other hand massaged my balls.

“Oh Yes Maam!” I replied excitedly.

With her voice getting a lusty sound to it asked,

“Do you want to cum for me? Do you want to cum in my hand for me?”

Well, it wouldn’t have mattered if I did or did not, because I started Cumming right then. I shot a load all over the front of her shirt hitting between her tits as it shot load after load on her chest.

“Mmmmmmm.” she said, “That looks good enough to eat. And she did, she licked her hands clean and got the glob from between her tits.

I was in love, well, a deep lust anyways. She then stood up to take her clothes off, my eyes watching every move she made. Her body was so sexy as she turned around and bent over to remove her shoes. Her ass looked so sweet, she was soon naked and told me to come here! I got up on the bed beside her and she took my hand and placed it on her tit. I squeezed it marveling in its softness and the contrasting hardness of her nipple. She let out a small moan, she then told me she wanted me to eat her pussy.

I hadn’t done that with Dawn but watched Buddy do it yesterday, so I did my best. She helped me by telling where and how to lick and suck her pussy. Never have I seen such a hairy bush, not in any of the magazines I had ever seen. I pushed the hair aside and licked her slit, her moans getting louder as I happened to hit the little button she called a clit.

“Yes, Eddie, suck the clit, Yes!!!! Right There, SUCK IT!!”

Her orgasm lasted a long time as she bucked around on the bed pulling my hair smearing her pussy juice all over my face.

My dick was in need of relief, and she knew it as she regained her composure she held it in her hand. It is larger than Buddy’s she commented.

“Thank You. Mrs. Johnson! I blushed with pride!

“Eddie, when we are here you can call me Mary, I’m sure you won’t mind will you?”

She asked me. I shook my head No. She pulled my head towards her succulent breasts, I looked at her dark nipples standing out in the cool air from the Air Conditioning blowing on the bed. I put my lips on one lightly sucking it, feeling it getting hard as I did. Sticking my hand on her pussy I squeezed my palm on it, my finger instinctively digging into her slit, amazed that I would be able be doing any of this with such a beautiful older woman.

“Oh Yes Eddie, rub it right there.” She moaned.

Son of a Bitch, this woman could make millions as a “1-900-Get-Hott” phone sex lady, her voice could melt telephone lines it is so sexy. She pulled my hips to hers, putting my dick on her clit rubbing it along its length.

“Please Mrs. Uh, Mary, please don’t tease me, can I fuck you now?”

She had a dreamy look about her.

“You had better fuck me Eddie, and I mean, Right Now!”

I slid inside her fitting like a hand in a glove. And immediately began fucking her like a mad man.

“Oh Yes Eddie, Fuck me honey, Oh you feel so good in me baby, come on make mamma Cum with that hard cock of yours!”

I couldn’t imagine ever having anyone feeling this great! It was definitely better than fucking Dawn. My hips slammed hers as she dripped on my balls, I rose up on my arms to see my dick slide in her. That is the sexiest sight I think I will ever see. My hard dick fucking Mrs. Mary Johnson’s hairy pussy! She was fucking beautiful, her tits bouncing on her chest as her finger touched her clit.

Her legs around my waist in a scissor lock, both of us beginning to sweat profusely.

“That’s good baby, fuck me, you little bastard fuck me!” she cried out.

I was starting to Cum and told her so.

“Yes, Cum for me, Fill me up with your sweet young Cum Eddie!” She was screaming at me.

Her orgasm starting as mine did, we came together, her fingernails raked down my back, the pain forcing me deeper in her trying to escape it!

She lay there holding me inside her until my dick fell out with a flop.

“So, how was it Eddie? She smiled, “Was it alright for an Old Lady?”

I blushed telling her I was wondering if I had done OK for a young kid! I asked her if we could do it again.

“Not today, I have some things I really have to do, but I really did enjoy it.”

We dressed and went to the living room. Dawn was home already, and Buddy was behind her fucking her doggy style. Her ass had red handprints on it, as he was spanking her fat ass, the strange thing to me was she was asking him to spank her harder!

Mrs. Johnson looked at me smiling as she said,

“You want some more? There it is!”

As she left the house. I got on my knees in front of Dawn, her eyes glazed over as she stared at my hard dick as I shoved it in her face. Her mouth opened and I pushed it deep in I thought I felt her tonsils as I pumped her face. Buddy kept fucking and spanking her ass, his eyes had a stern hard look in them as he called Dawn a fat good for nothing whore.

She acted like it turned her on because she was slamming her ass to him and her face to me. He told me to tell her what a nasty slut she was. Hell, I like Dawn and never thought of her as a whore or anything. Then Buddy yelled at me, “DO IT!” “That’s right you nasty slut, suck my dick. Make it cum in your fat fucking face whore!” I told her.

It drove her insane. She sucked me as deep as she could, all while Buddy was spanking her fat ass as hard as he could, her fat shaking as he did. He pulled his dick out and came on her blubbery ass cheeks, her hand fingering her pussy she came too, I couldn’t take it as I shot in her mouth. Buddy was on his back on the floor. Dawn lay beside him, as I was standing up, the front door opened.

“Hi Dad!” Dawn said with a smile

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader, and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-) Thanks, mustanger7up

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,315 Followers