Buffy & Hubby Go Out

Story Info
Buffy takes Husband to a strip club.
1.4k words
3.79
88.9k
3
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BustyJ
BustyJ
18 Followers

On any given day, Buffy and her husband make love several times a day; this day is no different. They've always been very attracted to each other, and her high sexuality has always made it very exciting for both of them.

Buffy wakes her husband James at 7 am, by sliding back the covers. Seeing his morning erection, she decides she must have it. Her lips water as she smiles slyly to her discovery that his manhood is throbbing for her. She lies sideways in sort of a spooning 69 position, and softly licks the tip of his head. Her tongue unleashes a lashing on his swollen head, as her saliva slides down his shaft, his hardness grows. She continues to slide her tongue up and down his shaft, all the while he continues to sleep. His head drips pre-cum and she licks it up feverishly, and she takes his whole head in her mouth. He starts to stir, and realizes what his loving wife is doing for him this morning.

James desperately wants to taste her sweet pussy, and pulls her on top of his face. He grabs her ass, and spreads her wide, to discover her smooth shaven cunt is already moist. He licks her lips, and tongues her hole with such skill, she moans as she continues her task at hand. His tongue probes her engorged lips as she wriggles on his mouth. He grabs her ass, and starts tongue-fucking her deeper and deeper, until she is gasping for air between moans.

He groans, "Turn around, baby, I want you to fuck my face."

She of course does so, and holds on to the headboard, as she rides his mouth. James continues to lick her clit as she starts to feel the orgasm build in her.

She can't take anymore, and starts to moan louder and louder, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Her juices slow from her sweet gash, and he licks up every drop of it. She rides out the wave of passion on his face, as he licks his lips, and takes her scent in.

Buffy moves off of her loving husband's face, and collapses on the bed. He gives her a moment to catch her breath, and moves in behind her. His hot breath on her back makes her nipples harder than before. He grabs her hips, and pulls her up on her knees. He mounts her with ease and expertise, as they've done this dance before. James is quite well endowed, and when he slides his cock in her, she can feel every hard inch. She gasps as his head goes into her, and he moves in further. He loves to tease her and just lets it sit there; she begs him for more, but he knows how much she enjoys this all the while. He takes his rod out a little farther, then further in, playing this game with her gash, just to make her want it more.

He continues this teasing what seems to be forever, as he asks her, "Can I?"

She knows exactly what he wants to do, and she says "Oh god, yes!"

He takes his dripping wet cock out of her, and teases her asshole with the tip of his head. He gets her hole nice and juicy, before attempting at sticking that rod in her. Buffy is on her knees trying to remain relaxed, as she waits for his entry. James slides his head inside slowly.

"Oh my god, yes!" she moans, as he moves inside of her.

With slow small strides he edges deeper inside of her warm ass, all the while, she continues to moan louder and louder. James has now buried his large, thick cock inside her, and is fucking her ass hard now. His thrusting has picked up speed as he grabs her hips; he continues to plough her hole. Buffy is moaning, and they are both drenched in sweat from their passionate love making.

He pumps her harder and harder, and whispers "I'm going to cum."

His juices flow deep inside of her rectum; as the warmth coats her walls, she is spent and falls to the bed.

He slides out of her, and collapses beside her, he lovingly kisses her, and whispers, "I love you," in her ear.

Hours, and days pass, and soon it is Friday night. Being a very loving, and sexual couple they like to go out and do different things. Tonight is James' choice on where they are going for the evening. He decides to return to their favorite strip club.

Buffy gets ready after dinner, by first taking a long hot shower and shaving her pussy smooth as she and James like it. She gets out of the shower, dries her sensual, sexy body off, dries her hair, and starts to prepare for the night ahead. She applies her eye make-up, which only enhances her dark, beautiful eyes. Her lips she paints dark red, to enhance her wicked smile. She puts on her new red lacey crotch-less one-piece and slides on a pair of black thigh high stockings. She picks out her favorite short black mini skirt, which barely covers her ass, and a tight red transparent shirt. Finally, she slipped on her favorite item, her thigh-high, fuck -me black boots. She looks stunning, and slightly slutty, but she enjoys playing with her looks and sexuality, and doesn't mind dressing up like that to get attention.

James greets her downstairs, and looks hot in a pair of black jeans, and button down shirt. She walks over to him kisses him, and asks,

"What do you think?" giving him a quick twirl.

He replies, "Fucking incredible."

She smiles, and they leave for the night.

They arrive at the club at about 11 pm; the music is loud, and the atmosphere is sexual. They walk in, and many men are taken back by her beauty. They find a cozy little corner, order drinks, and sit to enjoy the show. They've been to this club before, so many of the dancers know them.

The girls come over to say, "Hi," and see if they are interested in a private dance.

Buffy and James just smile; they await the stripper of their choice,who will come, and see them. Tiffany is a blonde bombshell, much like Buffy, she is quite voluptuous, and has long, strong legs. She sits beside the couple, and chats with them a bit, until they decide they want to go to the back room with her.

Tiffany leads them to the private spot for her dance.

She asks, "Who is it for?"

Excitedly, James answers, "For her."

She seats Buffy on the couch and James beside her. Tiffany starts her dance, and seductively leans in to kiss Buffy full on the mouth. Buffy is receptive to her approach and kisses back. James' cock is already starting to get hard from watching these two gorgeous women kiss. Their dancer sensually takes off her tight little dress, exposing her rock-hard nipples tipping her perfect, perky tits. She takes Buffy's hands and places them on her tits, and asks her to squeeze her nipples. Buffy's fingers squeeze and tease Tiffany's nipples, as she finds her own nipples being teased. Tiffany moves down Buffy's body, and begins to lick her nipples through her gauzy shirt and bra. She then lifts up the shirt, and releases Buffy's large breasts. Buffy is taken back, but enjoys what this other woman is doing. Tiffany then slides off her thong, and teases Buffy by sliding two fingers inside of herself to show her how wet she is.

James at this point is busting out of his pants, and moves his hand to Buffy's pussy, which is already wet. Buffy is slave to these hands and mouths on her body for the moment. Her body is enjoying the feast they are having on her. Tiffany moves down her body, and decides to see what James has been doing with his fingers. The dancer smiles, as she can smell Buffy's scent, on his fingers, and licks them. This night, Tiffany does nothing more then tease Buffy, by moving her head between her legs, and licks her a few times. Buffy is wriggling in ecstasy, and wants more from this scene. Tiffany moves up to kiss her again, their tongues touching, dancing in each others mouths.

She pulls away, and says, "Next time, honey." She collects her money, and struts away.

Buffy is left confused, but excited from the goings on. She begs James to take her home, and fuck her like the slut that she is.

He grins, and says, "Come on honey, lets go home."

BustyJ
BustyJ
18 Followers