Buffy & The Corrupter Ch. 01

Story Info
A pagan ritual is needed.
3.2k words
4.31
67.8k
10
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 10/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindFiend
MindFiend
853 Followers

NOTE : This story takes place in an alternate Buffyverse, a few years in the future. Faith has remained with the Scooby gang, and has become Buffy’s secret girlfriend. Dawn is now at college and Willow and Tara are still together. Spike is still evil and some of Buffy's past adversaries are not as dead as she thought.

++++++++++

The day was getting worse by the hour. Buffy and Faith looked around the carnage. The bar was drenched with the blood of its slaughtered patrons. Buffy could only stare in horror at the torn remains of so many people. Faith crouched beside one of the corpses, absently brushing her long, dark hair behind one of her ears. Almost in a whisper she said, "These vamps took their time here and had fun, Bee."

A wet, gurgling cough came from behind the bar. Buffy vaulted the counter and saw a man lying slumped on the floor. He was crimson with blood from head to toe. Quickly, she knelt beside him and lifted him to a sitting position. Immediately she saw that she could do nothing to save him; he had three long furrows torn in his throat. His eyes flicked open and he gave another choking cough. "B... Buff... Buffy?"

"Willy?" She was horrified to realise that she had not even recognised the man. "Who did this Willy?"

Another choking cough as blood gurgled up from his mouth. "Spike's men... dis... distraction," his body was shaken by a final cough, "while... he summons... Brakkhan..." His words tailed off as the last of his breath left his body.

Faith looked toward Buffy, "Who'd ya reckon Brakkhan is?"

Gently Buffy laid Willy's body down, "I don't know, but I bet I know who will."

++++++++++

Giles looked up from the large, dusty book he had been studying for the last twenty minutes. He slipped his spectacles from around his face and began to clean them with his hanky. Gathered round the table in the magic shop were all the Scoobies, looking expectantly at the Watcher.

"It's very bad, I'm afraid," he said in his staid, English accent. "Apparently Brakkhan is one of the Elder demons. Very old; very powerful. He is known as The Corrupter because he can expel a breath that has such powerful hypnotic abilities that his victims will do his bidding, no matter what he demands. As is his sadistic nature, that is usually something he knows the victim will find particularly disgusting and vile."

"So if this ugly works his mojo by halitosis then I'll be sure to hold my breath when I chop him into pieces," Buffy smiled. Across the table, Xander shot her a big grin.

"No, I'm afraid it's not as simple as that, Buffy. You don't have to breathe in his breath; he just has to breathe upon you. It is said that no army can defeat him because, with his power, they will only become his slaves instead."

"I wonder if anybody bothered to mention this to Spike?" Xander quipped.

"The books I have don't give any clue as to how Brakkhan can be defeated." Giles tossed the book down onto the round table before him. "But there is mention of someone who may help us. Apparently, a long time ago, Brakkhan made a life long enemy of a demon called Ko-lan the seer, ever since which the two have sought to defeat each other."

"Hey, I know about him," Willow blurted from where she sat on her girlfriend Tara's lap. "He's also an Elder demon. But if what I remember is correct, he can't enter our plane of existence, so I guess he couldn't help us."

"P..P..Perhaps he c..could, Honey," Tara said. A small frown creased her brow, "His spirit could be summoned with an old druid ritual. Maybe he could just tell us what we need to know to defeat The Corrupter." Willow smiled at her and then lent forward to place a quick kiss upon her forehead before turning back to Giles and Buffy.

"Tara's right. Only a pagan druid ritual will be strong enough to summon him," then her confident look slipped partly and her cheeks flushed a little red, "but it would involve a highly sexual enactment to generate the mystical portal."

Xander’s grin threatened to split his face in two. "You mean like naked witches dancing in a circle?" he asked, a little too enthusiastically. Anya, his girlfriend, gave him a sharp dig in the ribs.

"Of course! The pagan rite of Albion. It's the only way. Why didn't I think of that?" Giles said, thumping his fist down on the table. Suddenly he froze and his smile faded. He looked over to the two witches, "Oh, dear."

"Ah-huh!" Willow nodded, glancing anxiously at Buffy.

"What?" the Slayer said. Nobody answered. Buffy looked quickly from Giles to Tara and then back to Willow. "WHAT?"

"The rite of Albion needs you to do some very important things, Buffy. Specifically, you must anoint a virgin with the fluid of life and then burn a cloth soaked in the juice of a maiden." Willow's cheeks were almost as red as her hair.

"This is a magic shop, surely we have those ingredients?" Buffy asked Anya.

"Oh for heaven’s sake, Buffy!” The thousand-year-old ex-demoness said, irritably. "The fluid of life is fresh semen, and the juice of a maiden is the vaginal juices of a virgin!"

Again, silence.

"Were can we find a virgin?" Buffy looked at her friends.

"Well, I'd love to help, Bee, but your about seven years too late," Faith winked. Giles gave the leather-clad Slayer a slightly annoyed look, as she made light of such a serious situation.

Looking around the table Buffy saw no one who fit the bill. Then she saw that Giles and Willow were looking guiltily over toward the Magic Shop's service counter. Perched upon the glass top, Dawn suddenly realised she was the centre of attention of a discussion she had not really been listening to.

"Huh?" She glanced nervously at everybody.

"NO WAY!" Buffy leapt to her feet. "Absolutely not! Nuh huh! Not gonna happen! End of story." She looked imploringly at the two Wiccans, "Tara can do it! You've never slept with a man have you? That makes you a virgin, technically at least!"

The young blonde woman's cheeks flushed pink and she dropped her eyes away from Buffy's pleading stare. "Sorry Buffy," Willow said, coming to her girlfriend's rescue. "Tara can't do it because she is needed to help enact the spell. She speaks the language more fluently than I do and one misspoken word could have very bad consequences."

"Buffy!" Giles barked, a little harshly. "If there was a single other way do you think that I would entertain the idea of this ritual for even a second?"

Buffy looked forlornly from Dawn to the two witches. "She won't be in any danger, will she?" Willow shook her head, refusing to meet Buffy’s eyes.

"Who won't?" Dawn asked.

++++++++++

Half an hour later, the Scoobies gathered in the training room at the back of the Magic Box. Tara had used chalk to draw a large pentagram onto the floor and Willow had lit incense candles and instructed Giles and Xander on their part in the ritual. Then Giles, Xander, Willow and Tara had silently taken off their clothes. Giles knelt on one point of the pentagram and Xander took the opposite one.

Buffy, Faith and Anya stood against one wall, out of the way. Buffy had her arms crossed tightly over her chest and a look of thunder on her face. Dawn stood nervously in the centre of the pentagram, dressed in a flowing white robe. Tara took up position on a vacant point of the pentagram and Willow stood next to a brazier on the fourth point. Tara lifted a little silver bell and struck it once, and then she began to quietly murmur words in the arcane tongue. On cue, the two men began to stroke their cocks. Buffy looked around at Faith in an exasperated glance, but the raven haired Slayer just smirked and whispered, "Giles has a big cock, don't ya think?"

"Xander's penis is very fine also," Anya added, loyally.

From the centre of the diagram, Dawn looked anxiously from one man's penis to the other. She had never seen a real one before, only ones in the movies some of the boys at college owned. She looked in fascination as Giles rubbed his hand back and forth along the shaft of his cock, which was now standing stiff and hard in front of him. She could clearly see that the tiny hole on the head of his cock was leaking a clear fluid that was gradually being spread down the length of his shaft. She nervously licked her lips as she felt a familiar tingling sensation in her pussy. Looking at her friend and the watcher both wanking a couple of feet from her was definitely getting her turned on! Faster and faster, the guys were rubbing their pricks and their breath began to get slightly ragged.

Tara chimed the little bell again and stopped her chanting. Immediately, as instructed before the ceremony, Giles and Xander stopped masturbating and just knelt there with their hard pricks wavering before them. Willow moved to Xander's side and Tara went to Giles. Both witches reached out and slipped their hands around the sticky cocks. Xander was grinning from ear to ear until Willow gave him her 'resolve face'.

"Descendant of Adam, false ancestor, spill me your seed," Will chanted, as she began to slide her hand back and forth along Xander's throbbing meat. He tilted his head back slightly and half closed his eyes. A moan of pleasure escaped his lips.

"Oooo, Xander’s about to cum," Anya explained helpfully to Buffy. "That's his orgasm face. I know; he makes that a lot when we have sex.” Buffy flashed the girl a look of disbelief.

Willow kept up her rapid rhythm with her left hand and with her right, she raised a little bowl made of leather to the tip of Xander's glans. Suddenly, he bucked his hips and his cock jerked fiercely in her grasp. Spurt after spurt splashed out into the waiting bowl. Dawn felt a little shudder of excitement run through her as she gazed at the wonderful sight of a spitting cock. She could feel that delicious tingling that signalled her pussy getting wet.

Willow turned to Tara and lifted the bowl, "One gift of life to cover the right."

Tara turned back to Giles and started stroking his large cock with her small hand. It felt so much better when she did it than when he did it himself. Absently, the scholar wondered where the shy lesbian had learned to rub a cock so skilfully. After several moments of this blissful stroking though, the older man still seemed no nearer to cumming. Quite matter of factly, Tara whispered, “You can touch me if it will help."

Giles was shocked for a moment and then realised that he did need some extra stimulation. Tentatively, he put out his hand and cupped her small breast. He could feel her stiff nipple in the palm of his hand. With a delicious thrill, he slid his hand down across her smooth skin, sliding it lower until it encountered the silky soft nest of her pubic hair. Tara stiffened slightly, and for a brief second, her stroking faltered. Giles thought he had gone too far, but she started back up her rhythm.

"It's okay. Do what ever you must to reach your peak, it's important for the ritual to be completed within a certain time. You may do whatever is necessary and I will understand."

With that said he closed his eyes and slipped his fingers through her soft, downy hair and onto the slippery folds of her quim. God that felt good! Here he was, a man old enough to be the father of everyone in the room, (Anya excluded) and in front of them all, he was stroking the cunt of a beautiful young lesbian. The thought thrilled him and he could feel himself getting closer to his climax. Wanting more, he hooked his middle finger and pushed it up into the young woman. She felt soft and velvety inside and he found himself unable to resist pumping his finger in and out of her.

"Ohhh, that's nice," he moaned, enjoying it.

Willow glanced at the candles around the pentagram. They were burning low fast. "Hurry, Baby," she whispered across to Tara. Tara nodded and increased her wanking of Giles' cock. Her hand was almost a blur as she stroked the Watcher. "Hurry Mr Giles; cum for me. Shoot your spunk for me," she whispered, hoping the dirty language would push him to orgasm. Giles could feel his body racing toward orgasm, but there was one last thing he wanted to do to achieve it. With a sudden, deft movement, he slipped his juice coated finger from her cunt and slid it deeper between her thighs before spearing it upwards. Tara gasped out in shock as his finger plunged deep into her arsehole and he impaled her on his digit.

"Arrrrgghhh!" he called in ecstasy as his cum finally spat from the end of his cock, pumping in thick, creamy waves into the little leather bowl that Tara held before him. As the pleasure subsided, he opened his eyes and looked at the shy witch. She looked back at him.

"Oh... yes... sorry," he mumbled, as he realised what she was waiting for. Gently he took his finger out of her arse and looked down guiltily.

"One gift of life to cover the left," Tara said, a little unsteadily.

Both witches now took their little bowls and moved to stand beside Dawn. Buffy's sister slid the robe from her body and stood naked before the Scoobies. Xander could not believe what he saw. Dawn had grown into a staggeringly beautiful young woman, with the body of an angel. Her arse was small and firm, to match her breasts, and her stomach was flat and smooth. Her skin had a golden tan that hid no blemishes. Both Xander and Giles found their eyes drawn like a magnet to her pussy. This was smooth and bare; her lips were flushed and open slightly, displaying her obvious arousal.

At her right side, Willow dipped her fingers into Xander's cum. She slowly spread it across the nipple of Dawn's right breast, which was stiff, hard, and swollen. "A gift of life to the pure," Willow intoned, as she spread the white cream all around Dawn's perky tit. Then Tara dipped her fingers into the little bowl that held Giles' sperm. She gently rubbed the sticky cum onto the heaving nipple of Dawn's left breast and, with her cupped palm, she smeared Giles' spunk all over the entire breast.

"A gift of life to the pure." With that, Tara returned to her place on the pentagram and restarted her arcane chanting.

Willow placed her little leather bowl on the floor and picked up a small white cotton cloth that lay there. "Ready Dawnie?" she asked, considerately. Dawn looked from Willow's eyes, down to the cloth in her hand and nodded.

"Gaia, Mother Nature, bless this cloth," Willow began as she lifted it and rubbed it down the length of Dawn's moist slit. The girl shivered with pleasure. Willow had the cloth wrapped around two of her fingers and Dawn could feel the firm pressure of them parting the puffy lips of her honey pot, as they slid along her wet track.

"Imbue it with all the purity of the maiden," she chanted as she slid it back up Dawn's dripping slit. Anticipation gripped the young woman as she felt the confident, practised touch of the lesbian witch. Another shiver ran through Dawn as the last thought led to one of how Willow must trace the same path along Tara's pussy as they made love.

"Ohhh!" Dawn gasped in pleasure as Willow reached her tiny bud. The soft cloth sent shivers of pleasure through the excited girl as it brushed across her clit. Willow's two stiffened fingers swept the soft fabric along the side of her clitoris and then with and expert twist, slipped them around the hood of her love bud and down the other side of it. Dawn thought she had died and gone to heaven. The red head was giving her a taste of just how pleasant it could be for another woman to touch her there.

"With the juice from the centre," Willow continued, as she stroked the cloth back down the puffy quim and then pushed it up inside her tight cunny. Dawn's cunt flesh welcomed the two fingers encased in white cotton. She felt them sink inside her hot, sucking passage, until they touched her hymen, which Willow stoked with the tip of the cloth. Dawn had never felt anything so erotic. With the skill that perhaps only a woman could muster, Willow slid her fingers back and forth at just the right speed, and just firmly enough, to have Buffy's sister spending her cunt fluid in copious amounts.

"Goddess, blessed be," Willow finished and then swirled the cloth in a circular motion inside Dawn. Curving the tips of her fingers slightly, she seemed to reach every part of the soft walls of the virgin passage. Waves of ecstasy pulsed through the nineteen year old as she had her first proper orgasm. Her legs turned to jelly and colours danced across her vision. She looked lovingly up into the Wiccan's eyes and Willow gave her a slight smile in recognition of the girl's feelings. The rich aroma of cunt juice filled the pentagram. Tara looked across to her girlfriend and saw her moisten her lips with the tip of her tongue and then give a slight swallow. She smiled to herself, knowing just how turned on Willow probably was to be able to touch Buffy’s little sister so intimately, in front of everyone.

Willow withdrew the now soaking cloth and walked over to the burning brazier. Behind her, Dawn swayed unsteadily as she recovered from the power of her orgasm. Her slim legs were shining with juices that had run down her inner thighs. Xander could only stare in lust at the glistening, sopping cunthole. He ached with forbidden desire to fuck her.

"Ko-lan the seer, Lord of the fire planes of Daykath, we summon you! Appear! Appear and grant us counsel!" Willow cried, flinging the cloth upon the brazier.

As the red-haired witch tossed it into the flame, Buffy thought it would put out the fire because the cloth was so wet. Instead, the flames changed to a mystical blue and suddenly, shimmering in the air above the fifth pentagram point, was the hideous face of Ko-lan the seer.

"Now, he better give me some pretty good answers," Buffy thought as she moved toward the portal.

++++++++++

TO BE CONTINUED in "BUFFY and THE CORRUPTER 02" in which Buffy has a price to pay.

MindFiend
MindFiend
853 Followers