Buffy & The Exiled Ch. 01

Story Info
Faith and Dawn get intimate.
5.9k words
4.47
55.4k
9
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindFiend
MindFiend
853 Followers

NOTE : This story is set within an alternate Buffyverse, a few years into the future. Faith has stayed with the Scooby gang and is Buffy's secret girlfriend. Dawn is now nineteen and at college. Willow and Tara are still together. This is a separate story, but follows on from events in Buffy and The Daughters of Gaia.

++++++++++

Sima's spirit had been wandering the astral plane since it had been exiled from her body, nearly fifty years before. She watched the events unfold on earth and longed to return from the boredom of her prison. Eventually, she sensed a flow in the mystical forces near enough for her to reach before they disappeared. Acting on instinct, she flew into the stream of magic and rode it down to its destination.

The succubus was not prepared for the pain that accompanied her arrival in the girl's body. Both souls screamed in agony as the vision threw images of a demon and the destruction it would cause into her mind. Sima was aware of the girl collapsing onto her back in the reception area of the hotel, as a man rushed to her side.

He carefully lifted her head and cradled it against his lap. "What did you see, Cordy?"

++++++++++

A fortnight later...

The girl's breath caught as he rolled above her. She burned with desire as his hips brushed her own. Eagerly, she parted her legs and he slipped between them. For a moment, they froze like that, gazing into each others soul. His love for her was written in his eyes and she could see it shining like a beacon. Her heart sped up and her breathing got faster, her sensitive nipples pressing into his chest as her breasts rose and fell.

Slowly, his lips descended to meet hers and they shared a tender kiss. With an unhurried passion, they tasted each other and their tongues entwined. Her mouth was soft and sweet, making his desire grow quickly as her tongue swirled around his own with a dancing delight. His hand caressed the side of her face and then tangled in her blonde hair.

Amid the kisses, she whispered, "Now. Put it in me, now."

Searching her eyes, he shifted his weight to obey. The cool white sheets slithered along his back as they were drawn by her widening legs. A hand guided his rigid member to the entrance of her sex. When his hot flesh touched her slick lips, she gasped and closed her eyes. With a very gentle push, he felt her puffy labia part and slide around his shaft. Her juicing pussy welcomed his throbbing cock into her depths and, like a warm, wet glove, her flesh slithered around his probing hardness.

When his hips pressed firmly against hers, he savoured the feeling of her flesh surrounding him. She was warm and moist; thrilling and submissive. He scanned her face and saw the little flickers of pleasure that crossed it. Nothing in his life had felt this right, this good. Burning the image of her wilful acceptance of him into his mind, he began to draw his hips backward. Her fingernails danced along his back as she let out a little whimper from the sensation. The feeling of her silken walls sliding along his hot shaft caused thrills to scurry through his groin.

She turned her face sideways and felt the hot, quick beat of his breath against her cheek. How could she not have given herself to him before now? This is where she should be. This is what she was for. To be his. To lie beneath him and give herself to him. Her little cunny was made to house his thick weapon. With that connection, they would become one. Joined in a sensual meeting of hot, sticky flesh that created oceans of pleasure between them.

It surprised her that he drew his cock completely from her. She groaned as it slipped through the tight circle of flesh at the entrance to her pussy, its lips giving up their hold on him with reluctance. Her eyes flicked open to protest the loss. He was staring down into her, looking for that very reaction. She wanted him and he knew it. Wanted him inside of her, loving her and fucking her.

A gasp of delight burst from her as his glans slid back into her folds. Slippery juices oiled its passage into her sacred heart. In one long, slow push his cock filled her, the large, swollen head parting her flesh like a plough as it buried itself deep in her centre. Her small pussy stretched itself around his thickness and took it with a sucking grasp.

Scratches appeared across his back as she tightened her grip and slipped her legs around his. Small feet slid along the backs of his calves to hook onto his ankles. When he withdrew and plunged back, her hips rose to meet him.

Their bodies moved in a perfect rhythm. Bellies slapped together and parted with mounting speed. Her soft flesh surrendered to his firm muscles and hard body. Coiling her hands around his shoulders, she drew him tight against her. The roughness of his cheek scratched at her own, but she did not care. Locking him tight in her arms, she bucked against his thrusting hips and clamped her mouth on his neck. He shivered as her lips suckled and pulsed against his throat with lashings from her tongue drawing gasps from him.

Like a savage he began to pound his hard cock into her. Gone was all the tenderness; all that remained was an animalistic hunger. Wet slapping and squelching echoed in the room as the springs of the bed squealed and protested their treatment.

Faster and faster he fucked himself into her wanton folds. She took everything he could give her and demanded more. Her hot kisses covered his neck and climbed to search out his mouth. Sweat dripped from his humping body and rained down to mingle with her own. The slickness of her skin helped her slither around beneath him as she lost herself in a wave of bliss.

Their combined grunts and gasps merged into a symphony of desire and lust. Time blurred and all that remained was the delicious mixture of hot flesh and slippery juices. Lost, even to themselves, they humped wildly against each other. His rigid length buried itself in her like a piston and all she could do was cling to him and take him as deep as she was able.

Suddenly, he groaned and his body went rigid. Deep inside her, his cock began to twitch and pump his cum deep into her womb. The feel of the hot tide pushed her over her peak and she came with a high pitched squeal. Orgasms filled their bodies and they shuddered against one another. As the ripples of delight coursed through her, she moaned into his ear, "Oh, Giles!"

Panting, she opened her eyes and traced the pattern of moonlight on the ceiling. With a last little stirring motion, Buffy slipped her sticky fingers away from her sopping pussy. Her breath was ragged and loud in the empty room. Sliding the sheets away, she swung herself onto the edge of her bed. She had promised herself that she would have a little nap before patrolling, but her lust had persuaded her different. Guilt overcame her at the thought of her fantasy and her cheeks grew hot. It was so wrong to think of him that way. After all, he only saw her as a Slayer, didn't he?

++++++++++

In the abandoned church, the only light came from the moonlight that flooded in through the grimy windows to illuminate the pillars and rotten pews with a pale glow. The twelve disciples of Mobadon formed a circle and the words they intoned belonged to a language used by no others for nearly a thousand years.

When the chanting reached its peak the Shepherd stepped forward, the trailing hem of his long black robes brushing the dirty floor. As he raised his right hand high, the curved blade he held glinted in a moonbeam. Slowly, he turned around, showing each member the sacred dagger. When he had done so, he turned to the young woman chained naked to the altar. She gazed back at him with a look of pure terror.

"You have served the flesh of the servants of Mobadon. Now you will serve the Dark Lord, Himself. As is right and just, you will suffer one cut for each of the thousand years he has been imprisoned. Your torment will linger and your pain will nourish his soul. Take comfort from the honour we do you. Upon your death, you will join the ranks of the Unholy and sit at His feet."

The girl screamed as the Shepherd drew the first small cut. Her cry was drowned out by the loud crash of the church doors being smashed inward. Startled, the disciples looked at the moonlit entryway. Stepping through the splintered debris was a young blonde woman.

"Excuse me; is this the meeting for robe wearers anonymous? I know that I haven't brought my own, but I'm trying really hard to kick the habit."

"Get her!" the Shepherd commanded. Five of his men rushed to comply.

"Get her? Gee, that's original. I've never heard that one before." As the first disciple reached her, Buffy slapped him sideways and spun a kick into the gut of the man following him. "Do they make you take courses in evil lingo or something? 'cause I gotta tell you it's a bit clichéd, you know?"

She sidestepped a blow from the third disciple and slammed her elbow into the back of his head as he staggered past her. The final two attacked at the same time. Buffy caught the fist of each of them and stepped forward. Swinging her arms around in a wide arc, she cracked their bodies like a whip and they somersaulted head over heels. One of them quickly began to sit up, but a punch to the jaw stopped that.

"Looks like you were shopping in the bargain basement when you hired your lackeys."

The Shepherd angrily motioned for the rest of his disciples to attack the Slayer. In silence, they began to spread out around her in a circle, drawing weapons.

"I really don't think you guys want to do this," she said, pointing to the robe one wore. "It's really hard to fight in long skirts, and believe me, I've tried."

Without a word, they leapt at her.

One of the disciples landed before her, but she immediately shoved both her arms out straight and flung him backward. Instinctively, she ducked low and avoided the slashing knife that came from behind. With a mule kick, Buffy struck the attacker solidly in the chest and he sailed across the room.

Spinning upright, her arms weaved into a complicated block that trapped the arm of the next thug and snatched the dagger from his hand. Using one hand to hold his wrist, she shifted her weight and flipped him; letting his own momentum skid him across the floor.

Without the briefest let up, the next disciple attacked. He brought a staff over his head and slammed it down at Buffy. With reflexes only a Slayer had, she quickly threw her forearms into a cross and absorbed the blow. Her foot shot up and cracked into his chin with such force that he backflipped, leaving her in possession of his staff. Spinning it like a whirlwind, Buffy twirled it around her and formed a deadly barrier.

Now that the Slayer had a dagger in one hand and a staff in the other, the disciples were more wary. One feinted from the right as his opposite attacked. Buffy dropped low and her curving leg swept his feet from under him. He crashed down heavily and then doubled in pain as the butt of her staff jabbed into his belly.

With amazingly fluid skill, she reversed the staff's direction and thrust it into the face of the man behind her. He cried out in pain and staggered back as the staff continued its deadly journey. With a loud thwack, she caught the remaining disciple across the side of the head and he dropped like a stone.

It had taken seconds. Now she was surrounded by injured and groaning bodies. Her captured staff made a whooshing sound as she spun it to a stop at her side, her eyes fixed on the Shepherd.

"I think that you're out of henchmen, which means it's time for me to kick your ass. Let's see how you cope with a girl that isn't tied up first."

The sorcerer seemed unconcerned. Bowing his head, he whispered a prayer to his dark Lord and clenched his fists. A red haze shimmered into being around his hands and then a bolt of lightning began to spark between them. Buffy moved fast. She spun sideways and leapt behind a pillar as the lightning shot forth and carved a blazing trail through the pews. Sparks showered around her as the eldritch energy blasted against the stone of the column.

"I gotta learn to hit first and talk later."

There was a slight pause and then a second bolt arced across the church. The instant it swept past her, Buffy stepped out and launched the staff at the magic user. The wooden pole flew straight and fast and her aim was true. It hit the Shepherd in the face and flung him backward over the altar, his magic dissipating as he crashed down.

Buffy walked across to his crumpled, unconscious form and searched through his robes until she found the key to the manacles. Unlocking the woman from her chains, Buffy helped her sit up and gently rubbed her shoulder as she cried.

"These creeps are going to spend a long time behind bars for what they did to you, I promise."

++++++++++

The vampire stood in the shadows of the alleyway. He watched the doorway of the abandoned church for a moment longer and then turned away, his mind made up. As he walked down the backstreet, his long black leather duster swirled around his legs.

++++++++++

"How is Faith?"

"She says she is fine, but she's not fully healed yet. I asked her to stay in and keep an eye on Dawn. Found out anything about our little group of monk rejects?"

"Judging from what the young lady was able to tell you, and the types of ritual involved, I am almost certain that the cult was trying to free a demon called Mobadon." Giles removed his spectacles and began to polish them.

"Mobadon is a very dangerous and evil creature. He is said to wield two mighty swords and be over seven feet tall, but what concerns me most, is that the ancient texts refer to him as having vast magical powers. If he was freed, things could get very dark indeed."

Buffy placed her chin in her hand and tapped on the surface of the Magic Shop's research table. "Well, he's not going to get free and neither are his followers. After what they did, not even Perry Mason could get them out of jail."

++++++++++

"Miss Morgan?" The Wolfram and Hart secretary looked frightened as she entered the lawyer's office.

Lilah glanced away from the client with a look that promised severe punishment for the secretary ignoring her orders not to be disturbed. "Not now."

"I'm terribly sorry Miss Morgan, but I've got an urgent message for you." The woman looked as if she might wet herself with fear.

Lilah turned to her oriental client and gave him a sweet smile, "Excuse me. I won't be a moment."

The stunningly beautiful lawyer left her seat and guided the secretary out of the office and into the hallway. When the door closed behind her she whirled on the frightened woman. "I'm going to have the skin flayed from your back for this."

"Please forgive me, but I thought that you would want to be informed straight away."

"This better be important, then. What is it?"

"I just received a telephone call. The caller didn't give his name, but he said that you had to...er...had to..." The woman looked like she would rather be tortured than continue. That was easy enough to arrange, but Lilah was losing what little patience she had.

"Had to what?"

With a gulp, the secretary continued, "Had to get your skinny ass down to Sunnydale and bail some cultists out of jail."

Anger burned in the lawyer's eyes and her mouth tightened into a narrow line; nobody talked to her like that. "Well, they've got another think coming if they assume that someone of my importance will just drop everything and come running. Especially, not for someone as far down the food chain as cultists. Let them rot, I'm staying right here."

"He said that might be your answer and asked me to tell you that, if so, it would be fine. He said it would give him a chance to come and spend some quality time with you, just like he did with Charles Gunn."

All the colour drained from Lilah's face and she put a hand against the wall to steady herself. She hadn't imagined that the message could have been from him.

"M...Miss Morgan?"

Lilah straightened up and took a deep breath. "Call transport. I'm leaving for Sunnydale immediately."

++++++++++

"C'mon, stud. Fuck her! You know that she wants it!" Faith flipped a piece of popcorn into her mouth as she settled back on the couch to watch. The muscular guy reached out and tore the babydoll nightie from the little brunette. Her look turned from one of shock to lustful approval.

"That's it. Give the dirty little tramp a length."

"What are you watching?" asked Dawn.

Seeing the young girl standing in the doorway, dressed in her pyjamas and holding a glass of milk, Faith snatched up the remote control and flipped the channel over. "I thought you were in bed."

"Couldn't sleep." Dawn sat down on the sofa beside the Slayer and tucked her feet up underneath herself. She looked at the Tom and Jerry cartoon on the TV and cast a knowing grin at Faith.

"It's okay, you know. I heard the porno. I've seen some before, so you can put it back on. I don't mind."

"I don't think it would go down well with Buffy if I 'corrupted' her little sister."

"She's not here and I won't tell if you don't."

With a wry smile, the older girl flipped the channel back. The hunk was now sucking on the woman's nipples as if his very life depended on it. For a short while they watched in silence, but Faith gradually noticed that Dawn was fidgeting and watching her more than the telly.

"Okay, spit it out. What's on your mind?"

Dawn was nervous and a little unsure of how to say what she wanted to. "Er, you've had experience with a lot of guys, right?"

Faith grinned. "I bet Willow didn't put it like that when she told you."

"No, she said you were a complete who... Er, I mean... she didn... But... you have got the experience, huh?"

The brunette's eyes sparkled with mirth. "Yeah, Dawnie. I've been a little bit wild. What is it you want to know?"

"Well," her cheeks flushed pink, "There's this man that I'm sorta seeing."

"And he wants to take things a little further? How far have you gone already? Second base? Third?"

Colouring even more, Dawn leant forward and whispered, "Everything but a home run!"

Faith laughed, "Ooo, you little slut!" She put the bowl of popcorn down on the coffee table. "But seriously, you want him to go all the way?"

"So very much," she sighed.

"What's the problem, then?"

"He doesn't seem to want to. He's had a couple of chances but hasn't done it."

"Perhaps he's still a virgin, and scared to go further."

"Oh, he's far too old to be one. Anyway, I know that he's had women stay the night in his apartment."

"Far too old? How old?"

Dawn looked down at the glass of milk that she held cupped in her hands. "Old enough to be my father. Even yours."

"My fath...? Sheesh Dawnie, Buffy will knock him into orbit if she finds out."

"I know," she said, miserably. "That's why I can't tell her. Promise me you won't, either."

The look of pleading from the young brunette made Faith agree; even though she knew that if Buffy found out, she would be even angrier with her for keeping the secret than with Dawn for having it.

"Alright. I promise I won't tell Buffy. Who is it?"

Dawn shook her head. "I can't tell you that. Why do you think he hasn't made love to me yet? Could it be something I'm doing wrong?"

Faith patted her knee, "No, Honey. Any guy would want to stick his dick into a sweet thing like you, if he could. There has to be some other reason. Is he kinky?"

Buffy's sister looked thoughtful. "Last time he licked me somewhere very naughty."

Faith sat back with a large smile on her face. "Doll, you'll soon get used to that. Getting your pussy licked is just about the best thing there is."

Dawn's face turned scarlet, once more. "No, not there. He did that too, but he also did it elsewhere."

MindFiend
MindFiend
853 Followers
12