Buffy & The Exiled Ch. 06

Story Info
Angelus and Buffy get physical.
12.7k words
4.64
36.4k
7
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindFiend
MindFiend
853 Followers

NOTE : This story is set within an alternate Buffyverse. Faith has stayed with the Scooby gang and has become Buffy's secret girlfriend. Dawn is now nineteen and at college. Willow and Tara are still together.

++++++++++

"I doubt that is the pizza delivery boy," whispered Buffy to her Watcher as Mobadon turned and surveyed the conflict.

The demon was very muscular with smooth skin that was as black as coal. His face was handsome, after a fashion, but his eyes were a burning red that shone like a furnace above a cruel mouth that was filled with needle-like teeth. Long, pointed ears could be seen clearly, because the sides of his skull were hairless, while long lustrous black hair was swept back from the top of his head to hang down to his shoulders.

His body was adorned with golden jewellery; from the thick crescent medallion that hung on a sturdy chain around his neck, to the bangles on his arms and the rings on his fingers. The only article of clothing the fiend wore was a fine chain-link loincloth that looked like it could possibly be silver. Finally, jutting in opposite directions from behind his shoulders were the two pommels of his swords. They were expertly crafted oriental katanas that had runes written all along the length of their silver blades.

Before Giles could reply, the Slayer was suddenly occupied with dodging Angelus' fist. The two former lovers began to trade punishing blows at a pace no human could copy. Both ducked, dodged, struck and punched with a ferocity that appalled and amazed the Englishman. Then he too was suddenly occupied with an attacking vampire.

Oz and Cordelia had managed to reach the top of the stairs that descended to the monastery's maze of cellars, but were now hemmed in by four rather feral looking vampires. One of the bloodsuckers, still dressed in his Double Meat Palace uniform, lunged forward and snagged the brunette around the waist. With a snarl, he lifted her over his shoulder and disappeared into the throng of undead. As Oz tried to intercept them, the three remaining vampires grasped him and they struggled on the top step for a moment before crashing down the stairway.

Mobadon smiled at his newfound freedom. It had only been a thousand years, but it had felt like an eternity since he had last walked the lands of man. The battle around him was a pleasant welcome back; how thoughtful of his worshippers to arrange such a stimulating display for his return!

A vampire leapt backward to avoid the swinging blade of a raven haired man who wore spectacles and collided with the demon Lord. Hardly even realising he was doing it, the beast lashed out with his magic and the luckless creature burst into a pillar of fire. It felt so good for him to be able to channel his power after the void of the vortex!

Summoning forth the darkness, he lifted his claws and uttered a word long lost to mankind. Instantly every being in the room convulsed in agony and fell writhing to the floor. Their cries of torment and screams for mercy were music to his ears.

+++++++++

Oz and the three vampires bounced down the stone steps and scattered across the floor of a corridor. The young man tucked himself into a forward roll and sprang to his feet with an agility that would have made a gymnast proud. Quickly darting down the passageway, he chose one of the many side corridors and ran to the thick oak door at its end. It was locked.

Turning around, he saw the three pursuers slow to a swagger as they followed him. A reed thin creep in a paisley shirt sneered in pleasure, "Looks like you're trapped, boy. What a shame. I could promise you a swift death, but I'm not in the mood. I think things are about to get really rough."

His two companions laughed and let their faces change to show the savage demon within them.

Unfortunately for the three would-be killers, there was a far more savage beast within the little man. Oz had spent the last few years mastering his control of the werewolf and now it obeyed him completely. He could do as he had tonight, and refuse to let it out even under the pull of the full moon, or he could stand in broad daylight and unleash the wolf.

The vampires looked on in disbelief as the small man swelled in size and muscles popped up all over his wiry frame. Grey and black hair swarmed through his skin and his face elongated into a vicious muzzle. In a mere couple of seconds, a seven foot tall wolf lowered itself into a predatory crouch and snarled as drool slathered from its deadly jaws. Claws that could slice through steel scratched a furrow in the stone of the corridor floor while the beast's sickly yellow eyes narrowed as they focused on the three men.

"Er... Sorry," the no-longer-cocky leader whispered as he began to back away. "No harm done. We'll just be on our way. Just stay calm an..."

The huge beast sprang upon him and snapped its jaws shut on his throat. Before his dust cloud had even finished expanding, the werewolf was slashing the second bloodsucker to pieces. While one mighty claw grasped his shoulder, the second twisted his arm and tore it loose as if it were no stronger than cotton candy. The undead thug screamed in agony as his own severed limb gushed bloody rain down onto his demonic face.

The final vampire turned to flee, but never reached the end of the small passageway. A single bound from the powerful lycanthrope landed the beast on his back and bore him to the ground. Slashing both talons in a berserk frenzy, the huge werewolf tore its way through him, digging great gouges of flesh from his back. He struggled and screamed as the creature burrowed through his body until its hairy paw finally granted him release by ripping through his neck.

For a moment, the monster just crouched at the end of the corridor, and sniffed in either direction. It may have left if it had not been for the whimper of the vampire it had torn the arm from regaining its attention. He was crawling across the floor on his belly, grasping the limb as if he could keep it and stick it back on later. When the wolf turned back and tilted its head to one side as its pale yellow eyes burned into him, he gibbered incoherently with fear.

+++++++++

While the victims of his magic danced to his agonising spell, Mobadon drew a deep breath of satisfaction. Turning to the black rent in the wall, he held a hand out and a small burning orb of orange flame shot forth to disappear into the darkness. In a second, there was a bright burst of searing light from the portal and it quivered when its edges widened.

"Come to me, my faithful brethren. Climb the passage I have opened and feast on the flesh of this world. Under my rule we shall sear this land and bathe in the blood of our enemies!"

An inhuman scream of hissing pleasure answered his call and it was quickly joined by the voices of hundreds more.

Arrogantly, the demon Lord turned to the room of humans and vampires, "Tremble meat! I have opened the other end of the portal. My demonic army of servitors will come now and consume you in celebration of my release. Take pride in the fact that you will be the first to fall to the new emperor of this realm."

Every fibre in Buffy's body burned with a terrible agony but she still managed to stagger to her feet. Around her tottering form, her friends and enemies shuddered and shook in the grasp of the mystical torture. Pain blurred her vision as she caught sight of the thrashing body of her Watcher.

Concern for Giles gave her the strength to twist toward the huge ebony fiend that was grinning at the suffering it had caused.

"Hey, Moby!" she called, hoping the distraction would cause his spell to fail.

When he turned toward her, his bestial face showed amazement that anyone could function under the influence of his Spirit Flail. Using her foot to flip Giles' sword into the air, she snagged hold of it and flung it at the demon Lord. Snarling, he raised one vicious claw at the flying blade and it altered direction to embed itself in the ceiling.

A second flick of his wrist sent the Slayer skidding across the room.

Finally coming to rest besides Cordelia, she was shocked at the sight of the lovely brunette. While Cordy twitched and twisted under the spell, a luminous, translucent, pale blue figure kept flicking into existence around her and it too was contorting with agony.

Sima had never felt such pain. It seared its way through her astral essence and burned away at her soul. She knew that if it continued, she would die as quickly as the humans, so she defended herself the only way she could; lashing out with all the power she could muster.

The entire focus of the Succubus slammed into the demon Lord in an unstoppable wave.

++++++++++

Tara gasped and cupped her hand in front of Dawn's eyes when a naked Oz ran down the stairs into the cellar.

"What is it?" complained the teenager, trying to tug the hand away.

Faith lowered her eyes and took a long look at his thick cock that hung soft before him. A smile spread across her face as she gave him a suggestive wink, "You used to feed that brute to Red? Lucky her. No wonder after you left she gave up on finding a better man and changed teams."

The small man gave her a disapproving glance before fixing his eyes on Willow, "We've gotta get out of here. Where's Ru?"

Before the witch could answer, he was following the scent of his lover to the door at the back. Opening the little window, he peered in and then bit his lip as he pondered the situation. With an unhappy frown, he turned to the four women.

"You go. When you're safely out of the way, I'll let her out."

"Won't she try to chow down on you?" asked the Slayer.

"No."

"Okay then," she said, starting for the steps.

"Wait," Willow called. "I have another way. Tara, Honey, do you have any rose petals and wolfsbane in your pouch?"

"Oh my," breathed Dawn when the hand finally slipped from her eyes and she saw Oz in all his magnificent glory. Her eyes caught Faith's and the Chosen flashed her a saucy grin.

After checking carefully, Tara shook her head. "I have enough rose petals for the reversal, but no wolfsbane. You won't be able to cast the spell you taught me."

"We'll see about that," said the redhead as she looked down at the flagstones beneath her feet. "Faith, pull one of these up for me."

"Who died and put you in charge? I'm the Slayer, so we'll do things my way."

"That's fine as long as your way involves you pulling this flag up for me."

The brunette laughed. "Okay Red. I'll play ball... for now."

Crouching down, she pushed her fingertips into the tightly packed edge of the stone, which crumbled under her strength. Grimacing, she twisted her hand and yanked up the two foot square tile, exposing the compacted dirt beneath it.

Willow nodded to her and then crossed her legs as she sat down. Slowing her breathing, she looked up into the questioning eyes of her beloved. "Everything's connected," she explained. "All I need to do is reach into the earth and germinate the right thing. It's not that difficult, really."

Lifting her hand above the dirt, she closed her eyes and summoned the seed. A green shoot curled its way upward, thickening and swelling as it grew until, in mere seconds, an adult plant was flowering before the redhead.

"Oh, Sweetie," Tara whispered in a strange, quiet tone. Dawn gave her a thoughtful look because she could not tell whether the blonde was proud or worried. It seemed to be a mixture of both.

Quickly plucking off a handful of the purple flowers from the wolfsbane, Willow stood and took the rose petals from her lover, before turning to Oz. "I know a spell that will change a werewolf back into the person beneath. Think you can stop her attacking for a second?"

He nodded.

After a twist of her hand, a click signalled the end of her magic seal on the door. The little man swung it open and stepped into the slaughterhouse with her following right behind him. In the far corner, the werewolf had its claws clasping hold of Spike as it sunk its teeth into his shoulder and began to fling its head from side to side. He screamed as his flesh tore out in huge chunks and his fists beat ineffectually at the beast. His whole body bore terrible claw marks; it seemed like the werewolf was not hungry after feeding on the cultists and was merely playing with her food.

Oz was about to call to her when Willow laid a hand on his arm, "Let her finish, first."

"No," he said, looking angry that she would suggest such a thing.

"Ru!"

Blood and drool drained in sticky ropes from her fangs as the lycanthrope let go of the vampire and turned to snarl at the intruders. Instinct told her to attack, but the familiar scent of her mate and master held her back.

Her large amber eyes blinked in surprise when she was hit by a shower of mixed petals.

++++++++++

Mobadon felt the Succubus' attack and staggered backward as he tried to control the burning lust within him. Snarling, he barked a command, and the ethereal spirit was dragged before him. Now that he had separated her astral essence from the human female, she was clearly visible. His magic propelled her to her knees before him as he stretched to his full height and glowered down upon her.

"You think your puny mind tricks will work on me, spirit?"

She screamed in agony as he focused his pain inducing spell on her alone. The rest of the thrashing bodies in the room slowly lay still; thankful that the torment had ceased. For a long moment, he watched the translucent beauty jerk and twist. Finally, he ended the spell and she sagged forward until her forehead touched the floor.

She was a beautiful thing! He could feel his lust aroused and needed it to be sated. However, he would not permit himself to act so uninhibited before these lesser beings. They were here for his pleasure, not the other way around. Then an idea sprang into his mind.

"We have a few minutes until my servants will have completed their long climb. You shall amuse me until they arrive." His hand made a pulling gesture and an invisible force dragged Buffy to his feet. A second wave of his hand made Angelus slide across the floor to her side.

"The leaders of your two groups shall provide us with entertainment."

His eyes looked down upon the Succubus with a gaze that left her in no doubt how bad it would be for her to disappoint him. Nodding, she let her power reach out to take control of the two former lovers and calm the others in the room until they just watched.

Buffy felt a wave of undeniable lust for Angelus sweep over her. Just the sight of his handsome face had her tingling in juicy anticipation. She knew it was wrong and fought it with all her strength, but it was impossible to ignore or resist.

He felt a fire in his loins that had not been there for a long time. When he looked at his lost love, he saw that she was the most beautiful and desirable woman he could imagine.

Hungrily, they threw their arms around each other and they kissed like they had done when they had still been together. Her lips parted for him and he thrust his tongue into her mouth. She was sweet to the taste and it made him growl with desire for more.

She felt his strong, muscular arms enfold her as he crushed her small frame against his chest. It was delirious bliss to surrender to his needful demands. As he kissed her with growing lust, he had to force himself to release her and sit back. She was sat before him and used her hands as braces against the floor behind her to support her upper body. A lovely smile spread across her face as her eyes roved up and down him. He clasped his hands onto the bottom of his black shirt and drew it up over his head to cast it aside.

The well-defined muscles of his chest looked sculpted from granite as his pecs flexed when his arms rested back on his knees. The hole in his shoulder where Cordelia's quarrel had struck him was almost healed over.

"Your turn," he challenged.

Almost with a hesitancy, she used one hand to slowly undo the buttons of her blouse. His eyes followed the spreading gap between the two halves of silk as more fasteners slipped free and her smooth skin appeared with tantalising slowness.

Her firm breasts helped spread the tight garment apart when the restraint of the buttons was released. A hint of red lace teased him as he could just see the middle of her bra. When his eyes flicked back to hers, she had her gaze firmly fixed upon his face to see his reaction. The smile that passed between them was reminiscent of the days when they had been so completely in love.

When the last of the buttons was free, she sat up and slipped it from her shoulders. Now he could clearly see her smooth skin, pert breasts and uncharacteristic underwear. The full mounds of her breasts were enclosed in a scarlet bra that was very sexy. Its gauze-like cups were decorated with delicate lace that revealed tantalising glimpses of the sensuous flesh beneath. He could see parts of her areolas peeking from gaps in the swirls, and the pyramid thrust above her stiff nipples.

"Like what you see?" she whispered, seductively.

"Sure. Show me more."

Obediently, and with a pleased smile, she lifted a hand to the central clasp. With a dextrous twist of her fingers, she released the little hook and the two cups sprang apart. When she shrugged the bra off her shoulders, it slipped down her arms to join her discarded blouse.

Angelus felt his cock swell at the sight of her young breasts. They made him long to touch them, suck them, nibble at them. He just wanted to flutter his tongue over her stiff buds and make her squirm.

"Lovely, to be sure," he whispered, a strong hint of his Irish accent thickening his voice.

Like a predator, he leant forward until he was on his hands and knees, and then stalked toward her. She let out a little gasp of delight as he kept crawling forward until she had to lean back as he loomed over her. This made the tips of her breasts rise toward him, and with a hungry glint in his eye, he dropped his lips to suckle at a nipple.

"Aaahh," she gasped, almost inaudibly.

His mouth worked with a skill and expertise on her stiff flesh as his tongue made it thrum with delight. Wet sucking noises slipped from him as he nursed and teased. After a few moments of this delightful treatment, he raised his eyes to hers while drawing the tender bud deeper into his mouth.

"Oh, Angel," she moaned, dreamily.

While the vampire made love to her nipple with his mouth, she shifted beneath him. Sliding her legs from under her, she slipped them between his arms to stretch down his body. This enabled her to scoot toward him slightly until her breast dropped from his lips. He raised his head to find his mouth brushing hers as she eagerly sought his tongue.

The kiss was deep and done with a passion that spoke volumes about their lust. Ravenously, their faces twisted against each other as their jaws worked and their lips danced a tango of desire.

He felt a tug at his waist as her hand began to work his belt loose. Quickly, she unbuckled it and popped open the buttons on his black jeans. Her warm fingers slipped inside to curl around his growing cock. He noted that she pulled it free with none of the girlish nervousness she had done on the night they first made love.

Tightening the ring of her forefinger and thumb, she slid her hand on his shaft back and forth with a demanding rhythm. Her motion grew quicker and quicker as he thickened and hardened from her touch.

"Mmmm," he murmured into her mouth.

"Easy boy," she teased. "Don't get too carried away. I have plans for that thing."

"So do I, Buff. So do I."

Her hand released his now throbbing member as she hooked her fingers into the sides of his jeans to jerk them down his hips. Grinning, he got to his feet and stepped out of the trousers. He then stood naked before her as she drank in his magnificent body. He was as toned and muscular as an athlete; his pale skin flawless. She let her gaze linger on his cock as it stood in honour of her beauty.

MindFiend
MindFiend
853 Followers