Buffy & The Four Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindFiend
MindFiend
854 Followers

"A gag soaked in your own cunt juice, fuckpuppet. That should stop your chattiness. I bet you like the taste though, whore. Now it's time to fuck you."

She didn't move as he pushed his throbbing cockhead into her slick folds. He sighed in pleasure as her warm softness surrounded him and he sank forward until he was speared right up her to the hilt. When her smooth buttocks filled the saddle of his hips, he grasped her waist and moaned. "Oh, that's nice!"

A sharp slap of his hand against her buttocks made her buck slightly. "Isn't that nice, whore?"

"Mes Mfstuh," she moaned around the panty gag.

"Yes, it is," he agreed, beginning to fuck his cock in and out of her. She felt amazingly good to him; all slippery wet, hot and steamy, eager and soft. Over and over he rammed his steel hard meat into her. It felt so nice inside the young singer that every now and again he would hold himself fully in and give a circle of his hips to stir his cock around inside her.

Ru was soon grinding back onto his invading shaft, claiming his fiery pole with squelching clutches.

"Oh yeah," he grunted, fucking his cock in and out of her sloppy hole as fast as he could. Her juices coated his entire length, matting his pubic hair to his body and dribbling down both their thighs.

With a freeing savagery that he could never use on his girlfriend, he humped his meat in and out of her body, using her cunt entirely for his own pleasure. He fucked her as hard as he could, not even considering being gentle or tender. His hips slammed into her sore buttocks, sending loud slaps ringing around the seedy motel room, and driving her forward with each blow. Every time they did, she slithered back on his cock just as quickly.

It seemed almost like a fight or competition between them. Each one was solely focused on their own pleasure and heedless of the other.

Xander could feel his cum beginning to boil in his balls, getting ready to gush out and he remembered Oz's advice in the bathroom. With one hand still tight on her waist, dragging her onto his cock, he curled the other in her hair and pulled back savagely.

"Argh!" she squealed, her body bending like a bow. When she was raised up so that her head was beside his, he bit down on her shoulder, hard.

"OW! Oh, fuck!" she gasped, grinding her ass against him and working his cock deep.

Stiff, hot meat thrust inside soft wet flesh with blinding speed. Together they grunted and gasped, moaned and groaned, as they soared toward ecstasy. When he felt he could hold back for only a moment or so longer, Xander twisted her face to his, covered her mouth with his own, and thrust his tongue deep. Hers duelled him eagerly.

As fast as he possibly could he reamed her young cunt and she took it with joy. At the same time, he raised his free hand back and brought it down as hard as he could on her ass. SMACK!!

"OW!" she gasped at the pain, but it was a gasp of delight.

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! Each blow was punctuated by his cock burrowing impossibly deep in her cunt, parting her fleshy walls and plundering the very heart of her sex. She writhed and moaned in his grasp as he pounded her flesh with both his hand and his dick.

Suddenly she was shaking from more than his reaming. She began to tremble all over and let out a long wail, which turned into a gasping cry of delight. The insides of her pussy thrashed into life, the walls rippling along his invading cock with an all-consuming caress.

"Oh!" he moaned, the intense feelings too much for him. With one last shove, he slammed all his meat into her and spat his molten cum as far up her cunt as he could. Jet after jet bathed her womb in a thick, creamy gush. With almost painful pleasure, wave after wave of his seed shot out and into the young werewolf.

Pressed tightly together and trembling like leaves, they knelt frozen on the edge of the bed, their breath held as orgasm ripped through their veins. Finally, with a shuddering gasp, they collapsed forward, his bulk crushing her into the sheets. Breathless, they lay there, weak from the force of their joint cumming.

"Fucking hell," Veruca whispered, in quiet awe.

For a moment, Xander said nothing, then smiled. "Ditto."

Eventually, he realised that Tara was waiting beside the bed to cast the blessing spell. Filled with contentment, the young builder pushed himself up off the singer. His wet and sticky cock was still coated with her glistening honey. Kneeling back to admire both her bright red ass cheeks and her gaping, sloppy cunthole, he sighed and then climbed off the bed.

Tara said nothing, just blushed profusely as she knelt behind the still limp Veruca. She took out the rose petal and followed the same pattern she had with Dawn to create the essence of Love for Anya. She felt very strange when she pushed her fingers inside Veruca to collect the cum.

When it was done and the green sparkle of magic crossed the slimy petal, Ru rolled over onto her back and brushed sweat-soaked hair out of her eyes.

"Impressive," said Ethan. "Are you sure you have not fucked her before young Harris?"

As one, Giles and Faith turned to him and said, "Shut up!"

The Slayer then glanced from the guitarist to the blonde Wicca. "Okay, Oz, Tara, you're up."

++++++++++

"Are you sure I should have hid us from the Daughters?"

"Yes Will," Buffy told her for the umpteenth time.

"Fuck them," Anya said, placing their beers before them and taking her seat. Already, the essence of Hate had boiled too high within the demoness and freed her from the controlling influence part of the spell. Only Willow was still marginally controlled, because she was far weaker than the other two, who had supernatural healing powers to help them resist.

"I'm awfully hot," Buffy complained, fanning herself with her hand. Inside her, the Hate and Love were battling each other, cancelling out their opposite parts but powerfully doubling their shared attributes. Like lust.

"Sure you are," Willow said, with a slight leer. "You're very hot. A real babe. Wanna try girls?"

Buffy smiled. "Easy Will, I just meant warm. I'm awfully warm." She cocked her head to one side as she considered it. "But hot too, though."

"We're just three hot young women out for a good time," Anya said, putting a straw in her beer and sucking on it.

"Last time I checked, anybody over eleven hundred and twenty cannot legally call themselves young," Willow teased.

"It is all a matter of perspective," Anya said, playing with her straw. "Angel is young compared to me, and he is over two hundred and fifty. Giles is an infant to me, and yet ancient to you. Then again, compared to D'hoffryn I'm barely a foetus. It's all relative."

Hauntingly beautiful music slowly filled the air of the Bronze. Through the dancing crowd, the three girls could just see the band 'K's Choice' on stage. At their front, a young blonde was swaying on a stool, before leaning fractionally closer to the microphone as she began to sing.

"There's a chair in my head, on which I used to sit. Took a pencil and I wrote, the following on it..."

"Oh, I love this one!" Willow cried, clapping her hands.

"You would," Anya sniped. "It makes no sense at all. I mean, writing on chairs and then cutting the words out? A key where your mouth used to be? That's just stupid."

"It's all metaphorical," Willow said, defensively. "I wouldn't expect you to understand. And she has such a wonderful voice, don't you think?"

"Oh, put your tongue back in, you're drooling all over the table."

"Hey! Committed lesbian life partner here! But I can still look, can't I?"

"I'm surprised the band is still playing this tune after what happened during it with your vampire doppelganger from Bizarro Sunnydale."

Willow's eyes narrowed. "I seem to remember you having quite a lot to do with that, too."

Buffy fanned herself some more. "Are you guys not sweating? I think I might combust."

"I know a good trick with an ice cube that'll cool you down," Willow offered with another leer, wiggling her eyebrows.

Anya lifted out her straw, reversed it and sucked on the end. "Speaking of cooling down, there was this Inuit woman whose husband..."

"What I mean," Buffy said to Willow quickly, before Anya could reminisce further, "is that I feel a little strange. Not my usual self."

"Of course you're not your usual self. You're better than you've ever been. We all are."

"I know that, Will, but... Oh, blow it! Let's dance."

The Slayer slid from her chair and led Willow out onto the crowded dance floor by the hand. When they found a free spot, the two began to sway and gyrate, sinuously moving in tune with the sensuous rhythm of the song. Buffy raised her arms above her head, undulating seductively so close to her friend that there was barely a couple of inches between them. As she did so, Willow rolled her hips and ran her hands up both sides of the blonde, but not quite touching her.

"...Where can I run to? Where can I hide? Who will I turn to, now I'm in, a virgin state of mind..."

Coiling and curling her hands like a belly dancer, Buffy slowly lowered them behind her friend, then drew them away and slid them behind her own back. Her head was swaying in time to the music, and gradually, her mouth got closer and closer to Willow's. Soon, they were dancing in perfect harmony, their breath mingling as their lips skimmed each other. They didn't quite kiss, but the teasing denial of the desire to do so was powerfully arousing.

Staring deep into Buffy's emerald green eyes, Willow finally let her hands take gentle hold of the Slayer's waist. The young woman's hips swayed sexily to the music, and felt heavenly to the Wicca's touch. The act brought a sparkling smile to the Chosen's lips and she let her head roll back, blonde hair dangling loose.

Amid all the people, the two young women danced a seduction. Their hands roamed over each other, teasing and caressing, and their mouths hovered close, but constantly moved, never allowing the promised kisses to fall. Anya joined them, dancing fluidly behind Buffy, sandwiching her between the Wicca and herself. Together, they lost themselves in the harmony and there was only the three of them on the dance floor.

++++++++++

"You okay?" Oz asked quietly, as he stood facing Tara, beside the bed. He wasn't really sure he was, because he had definite mixed feelings about the young witch, and often struggled to control his bestial side when around her. She had, after all, been chosen by Willow over him and that still hurt.

There was an uncharacteristic strength in her eyes, and no doubt in her voice when she said, "I can do anything for Willow."

He nodded; he could understand that feeling. With it decided, he slipped his bowling shirt off his shoulders and then tugged his T-shirt over his head. He was perfectly toned, with wiry, well-defined muscles.

"J-just be gentle, okay?" Tara added, timidly.

His voice was kind and reassuring. "I promise."

Seeing her nervousness, he stepped forth and took her tenderly in his arms. Lifting his head, the little man brushed his lips to hers, ever so lightly. Tara stood a little rigid, but eventually made the effort and started to return the kiss. There was definitely some sort of animal attraction about Oz that even the shy lesbian could appreciate.

"Do you think he will get her to swap teams?" Ethan asked with a chuckle. He smiled and glanced to Giles. What he saw in the Watcher's eyes made him swallow in fear. "Er... easy, Ripper. That's the last I'll be saying."

"Yes, one way or the other," Giles said with menace.

Tara softened in Oz's arms, relaxing a little. The kiss was actually not as bad as she had feared, and he was quite skilled at it. It was a slow, sensual and tender kiss, with just the soft caresses of lips, rather than the lustful grinding of mouths and tongues.

His hands were resting lightly on her hips, but now they slowly slid up her back.

This felt so strange to her. Not only was she kissing a man, but also her great rival for Willow's affections. She had no doubt that Willow still loved Oz, but she knew that she was more important to Willow now. Still, it was weird.

The slow rubbing of their mouths felt good, and her lips slowly blossomed and swelled under the contact. It was one of her very favourite things, unhurried kissing.

Gradually, and without realising it, she lifted her hands from hanging limply by her side to stroking his six-pack of muscles, then up to cup his face. With closed eyes, she began to turn her head a little and let him increase the passion of the kiss.

After a few moments, he pulled back and, as she opened her eyes, their gaze met. She knew then that she could do it. Here was a man who loved Willow just as much as she did, and together they would do what was necessary to save her.

His voice was too low for all but Faith and Ru to hear when he asked, "Is this your first time?"

She nibbled her lip. Should she tell him? Could she confide that which she had been too afraid to even tell Willow? Ice gripped her stomach. No, it was too horrid and it didn't matter anymore. "It'll be okay."

His eyes narrowed slightly, his animal senses picking up her increased heart rate and sweating, but he said nothing. Reaching out, he gently undid the buttons on her nightdress.

As he did so, her eyes flicked across the room to where Veruca was sitting beside Dawn. The feisty werewolf was sat against the wall with her head bowed, seemingly intent on watching her fingers fiddle with an imaginary blemish on her jeans. Tara felt so sorry for the young singer. She was suffering all this simply because she loved Oz. Buffy, Willow and Anya meant nothing to this girl but, because they did to her man, she was enduring the pain this ritual caused her.

Strong hands slipping inside the top of her nightie and smoothing outward to shed it from her shoulders brought her attention back to Oz. The white garment slid down her body, leaving her stood in just bra and panties, with a few bandages crisscrossing her in places.

Moving forward, Oz placed a gentle kiss on her chest, just at the start of her cleavage. He tracked feather-light kisses down the slope of her ample breast until his lips crossed onto the fabric of her bra. Tara wished she had worn sexy underwear, instead of the functional, plain ones she had.

Letting his arms slide around to the small of her back, Oz gently, but firmly, pulled her body to him. His lips softly mouthed at her hidden nipple, working it skilfully. Closing her eyes, the witch concentrated on the pleasant feeling and let her mind slip free. Under the caress of his lips, her nipple thickened and swelled, rising to the stimulation. Satisfied, he swapped his mouth to her other breast, and worked that nipple to arousal, too.

"Mmm," she sighed, quietly.

While he kissed her breasts, his hands slid in slow circles on the small of her back, warming and soothing her at the same time. After a few moments, he began to lay a path of light kisses up to her throat. Obeying the pleasure, Tara arched her chin upward, giving him better access. His lips nuzzled at her neck, sending delicious tingles through her body. In slow circles, he chewed his way to her ear lobe, which he then licked into his mouth and suckled.

"Oh!" she gasped. She loved having that done to her! In fact, Willow used it often when she wanted to cajole her girlfriend into something.

His mouth felt warm and wet, tickling her ear deliciously. Working slightly higher, his hot breath made her giggle as his tongue curled up into her ear properly and traced the convoluted paths inside. She turned her head fully to the side so that he could get at her better, and lost herself in the pleasure of his tongue.

Oz suckled, licked and lapped at her for a while, before tracing his mouth down to, and then along, her jawline.

"Oh!" she moaned when his tongue lifted from her chin to flutter about her lips, darting in to caress her teeth, then dipped back and headed up the other side of her jaw to give that ear the same treatment he had given the other.

Without realising it, her hands were roaming all over his back. His smooth, hard muscles passed beneath her fingertips as she unconsciously mapped him.

Oz could feel the heat of her body rising, matching her growing arousal. His animal senses were incredibly powerful and he could scent her body awakening. His mouth pulsed on her ear lobe, teasing it delightfully, as her hair tickled the side of his cheek.

Stroking a hand all the way up and down her spine, he pressed her body against his. Her breasts felt like soft pillows against his chest, and her flesh warmed his own. He loved the way a woman's body always felt so soft compared to the taut hardness of his own muscles.

Tara sighed and turned her face to his, seeking his lips. Her mouth melted with his, sharing, opening, wetting, caressing. Carefully, he traced his tongue over her lips as they kissed. With a twist, he turned the hand that was stroking her spine around, so that the backs of his fingers brushed her skin as he drew them all the way up her body before rotating it around again and holding the back of her head, pressing her lips firmly to his own.

She tasted sweet to him, and he fully understood why Willow liked kissing her. There was something so innocent about Tara, even with all the horrible things that had happened to her. Her kindly nature shed the bad things and left her seemingly unmarked. Well, not unmarked because she still had several bandages wrapping her in places, but those were not the marks he meant. It was her soul that was so beautiful.

He raised the hand that had still been rubbing lazy circles at the base of her back upward, until it came to the clasp of her bra. With a twist of his fingers, he unhooked the eyes and felt the garment spring open. Tara flinched a little in surprise when her large breasts sprang free from their tight confines. Without parting their mouths, Oz inched back a little, and slid the bra off her shoulders and down her arms, to drop to the floor. Quickly he pressed his body back to hers so that the full globes were hidden from the view of the others as they squashed up against his chest again. This time he was very conscious of her stiff nipples pressing into him.

Returning his left hand to the back of her head, he continued to gently kiss her, but used his right hand to slide down her body. This time, it did not stop at the base of her spine, but slid down into her panties, taking a handful of soft buttock.

"Mmmuh," she moaned into his mouth.

For a while, he held her like that, letting her get used to the contact, then he slowly began to stroke and caress her butt. His hand felt good filled with soft girl flesh, and he could not resist giving little squeezes now and again. Gradually, the circles he was making got wider and wider, until his fingers were dipping underneath the rounded globes and into the crease between them.

He groaned in pleasure when his thick little fingers found slick, wet, hot flesh.

Running his fingers from the delightful place where her thighs rose into her buttocks, to the fleshy folds of her quim, Oz flattened his whole body against hers.

Tara's eyes flew open when she felt the enormous bulge in the front of his black jeans. "Oh Goddess! I don't think I can..."

"Shhhh," he whispered, tenderly stroking her face. "It'll be okay, trust me."

Looking frightened, she nodded. Their lips met again, the kiss soft and slow. It was nice, and Tara let herself go with it as Oz returned his fingers to underneath her ass. He stroked and caressed, working slowly back to the wetness of her sex. When he reached it, he just cupped the puffy flesh, allowing her to get used to his feel.

After a few extra minutes of kissing she seemed to relax, and parted her feet a tiny bit more to give his hand greater freedom. Taking his cue, he began to give her pussy slow strokes. His rough, calloused hands ran over her pouting sex lips, and played in the silky softness of her blonde pussy-hair. He loved the way it felt so light, so fine to his touch and he could not resists combing his fingers through its dewy nest.

MindFiend
MindFiend
854 Followers