Buffy Puts On A Show For Hubby

Story Info
You watch your wife unwind.
784 words
3.85
68.3k
4
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BustyJ
BustyJ
18 Followers

I just get home from work, and its 11 PM, and I figure you are sleeping... forgetting that it's a Friday night, and, well, you might still be up. Thankfully, all the kids are sleeping; just the dog greets me at the door. I slip off my shoes, and quietly walk to the bedroom. You're not there; I figure, maybe you are watching TV, or something.

I quietly get undressed, sliding my tight black skirt off, and low cut pinstriped black blouse off. I'm just standing there in my lacy black bra and matching thong, and thigh high stockings....not realizing you are peering at me from the bathroom, smiling at your gorgeous wife.

I sit on the side of our bed, and slowly slide my nylons off, and then my bra exposing my creamy, white, smooth breasts, and pink, perky nipples. I smile at myself in the mirror, as I squeeze and tweak my nipples before sliding my thong off. Then, I bend to pick up my unmentionables, exposing my bare smooth cunt. I feel that you might be watching me, so I decide to put on a show for my sexy--and ever deserving--husband.

I stand looking at myself in the mirror, admiring my fantastic form, knowing damn well at this point you are watching. I sit back on the bed, and decide to touch my nice, hard nipples, and wonderful voluptuous breasts. With my long tongue, I start to lick my left nipple, as one hand cups my other breast. I decide to continue, and let you get a voyeuristic thrill.

I lie back on the bed, on your pillow, and begin to slowly glide my fingers down over my smooth, sensual body, touching my skin softly.

I cup my breasts and make little circles around my nipples, and areolas, not missing a spot on my large tits. I then continue down between my thighs, and lovingly stop and my tight gash. I run my fingers over my smooth mound, and slowly touch my already engorged lips, and clit. I softly moan, as for the first time I touch my moist cunt....my clit waiting, begging, for me to touch it.

I indulge your fantasy and mine, and continue to slowly rub my clit, slowing down the speed of my fingers every once in awhile. Wanting to slide a finger or two inside of me, ease the hunger. I start to get pretty worked up, and am emitting tiny sighs and moans. I move my head, and I see you standing there, also naked. You are leaning against the door frame, stroking that large, thick cock. I don't let on that I know you are watching me, and I continue to play with my pussy... getting closer and closer to cumming.

It's beyond exciting for me, because I know you are watching, and know you are stroking that cock while you watch me. My back begins to arch, as my climax starts to near.

I can feel it building and burning inside of me. I start to get warm, and a wave of heat starts to build, as my fingers rock me to orgasm.

I whisper your name, as I always do when I cum, as my juices flow over my fingers. I tease you a little more, and lick my fingers gingerly after cumming, pulling at my nipples.

I continue to watch you jerk that cock off for me, not knowing I am watching you. Your hand moves faster and faster, as you bring yourself to orgasm. You come, shooting in the towel you're holding... how I wish it were my tits you were exploding on.

I lie happily for a moment, then casually get up, and walk to the bathroom; you tuck yourself away in the bathroom, pretending that you didn't just finish watching an amazing show. I walk in and lovingly smile at you, as you already have the hot tub ready for me to soak in.

I walk over and kiss you, and say, "Thanks baby; you always think of everything." We stand for a few minutes kissing, and hugging, just happy to see each other, after a long work day. I ask you, "Since you are naked anyway, want to join me?"

You, of course, reply, "Yes."

Before we get in, I kiss you again, then pull away, and slide my two fingers in your mouth, so you can taste me; you moan, and I start to feel your hardness grow against me. I look deep into your eyes and say, "Did you enjoy the show?"

You smile slyly and murmur, "Yes, thank you."

I declare, "Good; I'm glad. Now, let's get in this tub, and unwind together."

BustyJ
BustyJ
18 Followers