Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Sexydale 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With Cordelia?"

"I meant with Oz. But Cordelia, yeah, sure. I suppose I feel good for all of us there." Hands still in his pockets, Xander swung his elbows out, then clapped them back against his body. "I think about you."

"When?"

"Now. All the time. When I'm with Cordelia. Not—when I'm with Cordelia, but after. I'll think about you and wonder..."

"Wonder what?" Willow prompted as he trailed off, staring over at the lights coming up from under the water.

"I wonder if you're feeling this good. And if you want to be with Cordelia and... if you want to be with..." Xander took his hand out of his pocket and pointed at himself.

"If you wanted to do something to me," Willow breathed, "I'd let you. Even if it's a little naughty."

He reached out with his empty hand. Almost fearfully, he touched the toes of her outstretched foot. His hand was warm. Willow looked him straight in the eye and leaned back, spreading her legs smoothly and gracefully, far more gracefully than she felt.

Without saying a word, Xander slid to his knees before her. His hands eased under her ass and tugged her toward him. Her panties rolled down her legs as he removed them and his eyes feasted hungrily on her wet pussy, just inches from his mouth.

"This may be more than a little naughty," Xander said, trailing his slim fingers up her silky thighs. His thumb brushed her swollen clit and moved down her moist lips to slide, with tantalizing slowness, deep inside her.

Willow caught her breath and reached down to cover his hand with hers. She'd been wrong. Fingers were more than a substitute for his cock. So long as it was him...

"I just thought of what Cordelia would say if she came here and found you kissing me."

"She wouldn't say anything." Xander's fingers found his zipper and pulled it down. "Not with this in her mouth."

"I don't want it in her mouth," Willow replied shakily. That prompted a thought. She couldn't stop wondering about the two of them, even when she had Xander to herself. "Xander, do you... do you cunnilingus her?"

"Well, I hold with tradition and don't call it anything like that, but yeah. I do cunnilingus her."

Willow's trembling fingers reached down to spread her labia and tease her clit. "Show me?"

"It will be my pleasure," Xander replied.

His tongue flicked out to graze lightly over the tip of her clit. Willow's breath caught with a loud gasp. She reached out with both hands to pull his head tighter to her open sex. She felt his tongue trailing up and down between her thighs, sending wild tingles throughout her body like ripples from a stone thrown into a pond. A big fucking stone.

"Ease up!" Xander mumbled. "I have to breathe a little."

Willow's reply was high and quavering. "Sorry. I-I'm so turned on... I need this really badly..."

Her fingers twisted in his hair. She was so tense that it was hard for her to keep her legs apart. She wanted to double up, to capture his tongue forever in the depths of her spasming cunt. Her hips moved with quick little jerks. She was conscious of her nipples crinkling up as stiff as diamonds in their settings.

"Make me come! Please! I'd really like to come! Oh... mmm... harder, harder..."

His fingers spread her swollen labia, exposing her raging clit. His teeth nipped gently, and then his mouth pressed closer and she felt the wonderful suction working harder and harder on her clit. Her whole body shook uncontrollably. Her heels dug into his strong back. Her mouth fell open, but no sound came out.

Xander lifted her squirming ass clear up off the lounge chair, pulling her toward him. He pressed her legs up and apart, his mouth sucking up every drop of her soaked pussy. He held her in mid-air as easily as he would a doll. His powerful tongue dove deep inside her, whipping in and out of her clenched passage.

Willow wailed, "Oh God! I'm coming! Nnnhhhhh! I've waited...!"

Her arms filled the air, flailing and flying as her body twisted and convulsed, the waves of her orgasm sweeping over her. Her legs closed around Xander's head, imprisoning him in the quivering vise of her taut thighs.

"Can't stop coming! Can't! Can't! It's so good!"

Xander's hands closed around her waist. He fell backwards to the floor, tugging her down with him, his tongue shoved as far as it could go into her clasping cunt. She ended up on her knees, settling her hot pussy over his upturned mouth, grinding and grinding her pussy to his sucking lips. Her hands fisted in his hair, lifting him up to her.

"Again!" Willow moaned. "Make me come again. One more time, Xander. Just one more time. Please, please!"

Her fingers dug into her cunt, holding it wide open. Her clit stuck straight out, stiff and demanding. Her hips swung back and forth in a wild frenzy of motion, raking her cunt over his lips, his teeth, his chin. She felt his middle finger press hard against her puckered asshole. Willow groaned and grabbed her asscheeks, holding them open and grinding her ass down on his probing finger.

"Yes, yes!" she gasped. "Finger my ass. Harder, harder, harder! I'm coming again, Xander! I am! I am! Uunfh! My pussy's on fire!"

Willow fell off him, pulling her burning asshole free of his finger. She rolled over and over across the cement, almost into the pool, grabbing her sex with both hands. Tears of relief coursed down her flushed cheeks.

Slowly, her body stopped shaking. Her hands fell limply to the floor. She opened her eyes and strained to bring the world into focus. Someone was staring at her soberly, slowly shaking their head in wonder. Willow smiled up at Xander. It took her a moment to realize she was looking at Cordelia.

"Xander," she said, "how come I never come like that when you're going down on me?"

***

Willow sat in the lounge chair again, holding her hands over her naked groin. Xander sat on a patio chair. Cordelia stood, a smile showing off her sparkling white teeth.

"I'm just going to come right out and ask," Xander said. Then he turned to Willow. "Wills, you feel like another threesome?"

"Oh, umm..." Willow looked at Cordelia, whose bitchface was not resting. "I... feel like we should get the relationship status settled before we decide on that."

"Wow," Cordelia said, arms crossed. "You get head from a guy and suddenly you're too good for me."

"It's not her fault," Xander said. "I'm your boyfriend. I didn't—I made her think you wouldn't mind. I didn't think you mind. Do you mind?"

"Of course not. Trust me, I've pictured what you've stuck your dick into in your life, and this is at the high-end. In fact, I think this could be good for us."

"Good like that threesome was good?" Xander asked from further down his one-track mind.

"Good like my social life used to be good before I dated you. Now, you and Willow can date, a nice nerd-to-nerd romance, and I can go back to being a ten. My value depreciates if I date much lower than my ranking."

"So..." Xander began. "You want to break up with me so I can date Willow?"

"Who said anything about breaking up? We can still mess around. Just not in public or with me ever acknowledging your existence. You'll be like my mom's poolboy, or my mom's tennis instructor, or my mom's cousin." She went over to Xander, smile twitching, and ran her hand over his head. "And since we're not in public, and Willow's got you all warmed up, we can test drive this new arrangement right now..."

"Actually," Willow piped up. "I'm kinda still... that is, I wasn't really finished with the, his mouth? So maybe we could do another of those things where he's penising me and then me, I could... do something for you... or not."

"Not," Cordelia desired. "He's still my boyfriend, Willow Rosenberg. That big dick belongs to me. If you see a lipstick mark at the base, that is a collar, honey. So I'm gonna ride that prick like it's a sweet 16 Mercedes-Bennie. If you don't want to watch, you can go back to bed like the old Russian grandmother you dress like. But I think you want to watch me fuck him." She glanced at Xander's crotch. "C'mon, Harris. How long are you going to make your fake nerd girlfriend wait for the show?"

Willow saw him stand and work himself out of his boxers. Cordelia was giggling softly, her eyes on the other woman, but Willow wasn't looking at her. She was staring at Xander's cock.

She was amazed at the length and thickness of his prick. Hadn't thought it was that large from the other night. It jutted from a thick mat of hair, the shaft long and round, very hard. The head was swollen almost to the size of a slam plum. His balls hang heavily below.

Xander was not at all embarrassed to be naked in front of her, she saw, and he was not embarrassed by his erection either.

Cordelia took his prick in her small hand and fondled it while still looking at Willow. Xander stood there and looked from the brunette to the redhead, letting Cordelia jerk back and forth on his prick. Then he leaned over Cordelia and shoved her skirt to her waist. Willow watched him peel her skimpy panties down—of course Cordelia's panties were skimpy—and again she saw Cordelia's bare-shaven cunt. She could not stop her tongue from running over her lips.

"You'd like to eat this pussy again, wouldn't you?" Cordelia asked with exaggerated friendliness. "Awww, you can't... Xander's going to fuck it. You'll just have to sit there and watch."

Cordelia lowered herself across Xander's thighs. Willow gazed hotly at Cordelia's sweet, naked ass. She saw the smooth tightness of the flesh, the firm round buttocks. She saw Xander's cock and balls as he stretched his legs out, positioning Cordelia's sex above his straining member.

Willow saw Xander looking at her as he pushed his prick into Cordelia. As Cordelia settled onto his cock, her lips stretching until Xander's cock was deeply buried. Then Xander clawed at Cordelia's ass, pulling her asscheeks wide. Willow's eyes were glassy as she saw the tight pucker of Cordelia's asshole.

"Fuck me, Xander," Cordelia said, her voice thick with lust. "Let her watch us fuck. Let her see me ride that cock!"

She squealed with ecstasy as she bounced her ass up and down.

Willow watched Xander's cock appear and disappear while her own pussy boiled. "Spread your legs, Rosenberg," she heard Cordelia say. "You're watching us fuck, so spread your legs and show us what you've got!"

Willow found herself doing as Cordelia asked.

Sitting back in the lounge chair, she spread her thighs wide. Her eyes glowed; straining to watch Cordelia's ass bouncing, Xander's cock thrusting...

"Fuck, you're wide open," Cordelia said. "And soaking wet! Fuck, I can smell you from here! Xander would slide right into you if I let him. You'd take him to the hilt, I don't care how much of a virgin you are. Look, Xander. Look at Willow's cunt. She's totally lezzing out for me."

Willow could not resist lifting her ass up, as if offering her sex to their gaze. She kept watching as Cordelia bounced her beautifully tight ass up and down, listening to her ecstatic squeals, knowing Xander was gazing between her legs at how wet she was. She closed the fingers of one hand on her breast and squeezed.

While Cordelia plunged herself up and down on his cock, Xander kept his eyes on Willow, seeing her dig into her tit, her widely spread legs, the softness of her inner thighs, the moisture in between. He thrust hard and fast with his cock as Cordelia came churning down on him.

"Ooooh, I'm gonna come, Harris!" Cordelia wailed, grinding powerfully onto his cock. "Nnngh, you're gonna have me going in a minute! Oh, so good! So hard! Fuck me!"

Willow saw Xander pull the sweet roundness of Cordelia's ass apart, saw her tight asshole twinkle invitingly. Now Willow had both hands digging into her tits, her knees thrown wide and her own ass twisting as if she, too, were being fucked.

She thought she would come, her cunt was bubbling so hotly. Having Xander stare between her widely spread thighs sent shivers of ecstasy through her, ecstasy as much as watching Cordelia fuck him. She saw his balls become tight and heard his loud grunt.

Cordelia jiggled her ass like an ecstatic worshipper dancing through a ritual. "I'm coming, Xander!" she yelled, her body shaking, the cheeks of her ass shivering.

Xander pulled out of her, his prick still rigid, gouts of precum unspooling from his cockhead. "Turn over, Cordy," he said. "I'm gonna fuck you in the ass."

"God, you're such a pervert," Cordelia exclaimed. But she got down on the floor on her hands and knees, her ass tipped up high. She had been hoping for this, his cock in her asshole, and now he wanted it. And why not? Who wouldn't?

Xander gripped Cordelia's hips, dipped his cockhead in her flooded cunt, then centered on her anus. Somehow he knew that one huge lunge into her would make her come. He wanted to feel that climax with his cock up her ass. It already felt so wonderful going in, so snug and sensual...

"Cordelia, is he really fucking you in the ass?" Willow breathed. The redhead was flat on her back, legs spread, her flushed cunt dripping her own arousal.

"Oh yes," Cordelia breathed. "Oh God yes."

"Crap!" Willow gasped. "I've never done it like that."

"Where have you been, Rosenbaum?" Cordelia asked. Xander's cockhead began to spread the snug circle of her rectum.

"Rosenberg," Willow corrected.

"That's a cock up my ass, ginger; I don't care."

Xander pushed his big, burning prick slowly into Cordelia's twitching asshole. "Urrgh!"

I've gotta see this, Willow though as she moved to her hands and knees, crawling to see Cordelia's asshole, where Xander was fucking his prick in carefully.

The feel of his cock, his balls dangling down against her leaky cunt, sent hot tremors through Cordelia's body. "Hnnn, Xander!" she wailed. "What are you trying to do, fuck my colon?"

"You can call it whatever you want," Xander muttered. His measured strokes, the deep hard thrusts into her ass, shot tremors all through Cordelia's body. Willow crawled around so she could watch him fuck her ass. "Yeah, baby!"

Cordelia cried out as the first pulses of her orgasm shook her by the cunt and ass and clit. The action of Xander's huge cockhead inside her almost knocked her flat, but she stayed on her hands and knees.

"Uhhh, fuuuuck!" she shrieked. "Shoot your cum now! I want to feel your cock throb! I can't wait! Show Willow how you blow a load up my asshole!"

"His balls are pulling up," Willow breathed, her face only inches from Cordelia's upturned ass. "He's gonna—inside you. He's going to do it inside you!"

"Ughhh!" Cordelia cried. "My asshole is coming! My cunt is coming! Fuck it into me, Harris! Fuck it now!"

Xander fucked her with bull thrusts. He groaned. His strokes quickened. His cockhead seemed to reach all the way through her. He was coming.

"Fuuuuuuck!" Xander shouted, fucking his prick in even harder. It throbbed. Her ass was clamping and spasming around him, refusing to let his cock go without coming.

"I can feel your cum shooting up my ass!" Cordelia keened. "God, that's good! Why can't you always come this much for meeeeee!?"

Her knees gave way. Xander followed her down, his hips pounding away with piledriver force. His last thrusts moved Cordelia along the slippery tiles along the pool. She felt spunk oozing out around his thrusting prick. Finally he settled down, his huge cock still crammed into her fluttering hole.

"Wow. Woooow. I've never seen anything like that!" Willow breathed. She sat with her thighs apart, her right hand on her cunt.

"What the fuck are you doing, lazing around like you're watching a peep show?" Cordelia demanded. "He's done, now it's your turn. Eat my ass. Eat his cum out of my ass."

Willow barely had time to think before Cordelia had grabbed her by the hair and forced her between her buttocks, Xander kneeling at their sides to witness the kinky act. Cordelia's well-opened anus was bursting with thick, white seed as her muscles contracted. Willow's tongue lashed out and gathered up all that was leaking out.

"Uh... sorry, Wills," Xander said, feeling a quiver in his balls as Willow's pink tongue slid around the rim of Cordelia's anus. "I wouldn't have come so much if I'd known you were on clean-up duty."

"It's fine," Cordelia said, Willow's tongue slipping into her loose, tarnished asshole. "She likes it—that's it, that's it! You want to be his girlfriend, you'd better drink all his cum!"

Willow's lips covered Cordelia's anus. Tremors slid across both women's bodies as Xander watched Willow eat his cum out of Cordelia's ass. He heard her heavy breathing and snorting and his cock started to harden again.

Willow felt enormously perverted as she eased her tongue into Cordelia's asshole and tasted Xander's jizz. The very depravity of the act excited her. To do such a thing, and to be watched doing it, was almost as exciting as fucking. She was clutching Cordelia's voluptuous ass, her lips forming a tight seal around her anus as her tongue burrowed into the cum-filled passage.

She salivated copiously as her tongue drilled into the trembling pink rosebud, the hot walls beyond grabbing at it. The muscles of her neck and shoulders strained and ached as she gave in to Cordelia's obscene demand. And Willow's hot breath bursting against Cordelia's asshole increased the cheerleader's overwhelming desire to dominate both her lovers. It was just like being cheer captain. Only so much better.

Cordelia's anus flowered wider from the teasing of Willow's probing tongue and she felt a flood of Xander's cum trickle out to be tasted. Willow lapped wildly at it and groaned, swallowing contentedly. She suctioned the sensitive ring, drawing out the last sticky stings of white semen and searching for more. She whimpered when it was gone, but kept right on tonguing Cordelia's asshole.

Xander heard her moaning continuously and his cock rose to full, throbbing hardness as he watched her body quivering. Willow was obsessed with pleasing Cordelia, out of control and lost in some sensuous daydream of her own. Finally, he gripped her hair and forced her head up harshly.

Willow gasped and shuddered, her eyes blinking rapidly as she returned to the present. Xander's big cock was in front of her, throbbing powerfully. She pursed her lips and looked up at Xander with pleading eyes.

"Want another drink, Wills?"

She nodded, her mouth already open.

12