Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Sexydale 05

Story Info
Cordelia finds something naughty in the library.
4.2k words
4.33
11.3k
8
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers

Cordelia couldn't believe it. Not only had she been assigned to loser squad for a study group, but Willow expected her to go all the way to the library to pick up their research. Like it wasn't enough that she had to hang out with them, now she had to do menial labor? She didn't know why Buffy or someone couldn't do it. They were always in the library anyway, whining about demons. Why couldn't Willow pick up the stupid research the next time they needed to kill a big snake or whatever?

She was standing in the middle of the library, just about to ask where that skeevy school librarian was—didn't he live here or something?—when she heard it. "Ohhhhhh! Giles, don't!"

Jenny Calendar's voice came in clear, only slightly muffled by the bookshelves in-between her and Cordelia. Cordelia looked over, surprised, frozen in motion, and saw traces of motion over and around the books. It was all the way in the back of the library...

"Come now, Jenny, you've been promising to take my phallus—and it's well past the point where I can ignore it."

Jenny laughed. "Why don't you go fuck Cordelia Chase? She's the one who got you horny, Giles. The way she dresses! I'm surprised you and the rest of the boys didn't burn her clothes right off her, the way you were staring."

Cordelia had known that old pervert was creeping on her. He was already all Lifetime Movie with Buffy, but obviously she couldn't satisfy him—what could you expect from a woman whose boyfriend went evil after he slept with her? A girl like that clearly didn't rest Cosmo. So no wonder the old goat was looking to trade up.

"I hardly think I qualify as a boy, especially in your estimation. It seems to me you've had ample evidence otherwise..." He sounded smug.

"Oh, that's right. You're a big, manly man... in your bowtie and half-glasses..."

"I think that'll be quite enough of your lip." There was a sudden silence and Giles sighed, deeply, with satisfaction. "Ahhh, your throat's much better."

Cordelia crept forward, breaking from her trance when her first step squeaked on the floorboards. Thankfully, they didn't hear. She licked dry lips, realized her bra was pinching her tits. Her nipples were erect, stinging against what should've been soft, comfy cups.

Giles sighed again as the woman did what he wanted. Another sigh escaped him as Cordelia moved quickly to the stacks. She glanced around to make sure no one else was there to watch the watcher, then she moved into the shelves with quick, nervous steps. She crouched down to see between two shelves, looking for Giles and Jenny. She could hear the noise as Jenny sucked Giles's cock into her mouth with wet, sloppy swallows. But she couldn't see them.

"Oh, yes, Jenny... suck it in... suck it all in. There's a girl."

Cordelia felt a wetness between her thighs as she checked behind another row. Most of the books were categorized, put away with Giles's usual efficiency, but a single cart was still piled high, Giles sitting down on it as Jenny moved over his lap.

"Yes! Bloody hell! Suck me, Jenny!"

Cordelia clearly heard the gurgling as Jenny dove down on Giles's cock. She tiptoed closer, then bent to slip her shoes off, placing them silently to one side. Barefoot, she crept closer, until she could peer between the shelves from one stack over.

Giles was just on the other side of the bookshelf, his arms flung wide, his legs apart to let Jenny come up between his thighs. She was stripped to the waist, her bare skin dark with an olive complexion. That combined with her almond-shaped eyes to give her an exotic appearance, completed by the surprisingly light nipples on her full breasts—a bright and perky pink despite the suntanned flesh surrounding them.

Jenny had his cockhead inside her mouth, but now she came back, holding the shaft in her fingertips as she let off with the strain of sucking.

"Do you like my cock, Jenny?" Giles asked solicitously, looking down the length of his still impeccably groomed body to the incongruous erection sprouting from his undone fly. "It certainly feels as though you like it."

"It's okay," said Jenny noncommittally. "I guess."

"You guess?" Giles cried, mock-insulted. "If you don't like it, why do you keep sucking it?"

"Because you'll punish me if I don't?" Jenny guessed, her mincing smile giving away the tease.

"You wish."

Jenny tossed her hair over her shoulders, shrugging. She was unable to keep a straight face. A giggle broke from her lips and she dove down onto him again, sucking almost five inches into her mouth.

"Oh, my!" said Giles, sighing happily. He let his head fall back, his eyes closing in bliss. "Exactly like that, Jenny! Top marks!"

She gurgled against him, bobbing her head up and down, her pert breasts waxing and waning with the motion. She was on one knee, her hand resting on her thigh as she serviced him eagerly.

"Take more!" Giles insisted. "Take it all. That's what you wanted, after all."

"Jesus, Giles!" She came off him again. "I can't take all that! You're huge!"

"Now then, Jenny, do remember what the journey of a thousand miles begins with."

Dubious, Jenny studied the shaft in her fingers, her saliva drying against the burning heat of the glans. She worked over the knob with her thumb, a droplet of precum oozing out, and she massaged it into the skin. Giles sighed.

"Come now, Jenny, what kind of example do you think you're setting by not even trying?"

Obediently Jenny returned to the task appointed to her, taking his slippery cockhead between her lips. She gulped down. But she could gain no more ground than before. Choking, she pulled back, shaking her hear. "I can't! You're too big!"

"You're not making me any bigger with that attitude," Giles said ruefully. "Just... do the best you can. There's a girl."

Jenny bent over Giles again; Cordelia thought she was going to go out of her mind. Her panties were down from her crotch, hobbling her knees as she dug against her pussy. God! If Jenny wasn't woman enough to take all Giles had to offer, she was!

Her breath darted in and out noisily, but the two teachers didn't hear. They had much better things to pay attention to.

Jenny came up on both feet now, squatting between Giles's legs, her young cunt flexing open. She caught his hip with one hand, the other down between her thighs to play with herself as she sucked against him, taking no more than four inches of Giles's cock into her mouth now.

"Oh, bugger all, can't you go harder? Suck! Come on, put your back into it!"

Jenny ignored his demand, concentrating on what she could take easily. If Giles wanted more he could damn well suck himself! Her eyes stared unfocused at his groin, his muscles trembling and rippling as he willed her to come down further, but not daring to shove it in without invitation.

"It's like you've never even heard of going the extra mile," Giles sighed again. "Or the extra foot, as the case may be."

Cordelia was baking as perspiration poured out of her body. She moved back from the bookshelf, almost bumping into the next one over, before she stripped out of her dress, down to her bra and panties. She had to be exposed like they were. Her clothes fell scattered about her, her throat working and working against the imagined shape of the Watcher's cock.

How did he taste? Was he powerful, like Xander? Or would he be sweeter, like, God help her, Willow? And did he know what to do with that big cock once it was inside a cunt?

Rubbing her body all over, pinching her nipples until the sensation had her on the edge of madness, Cordelia moved back to her original vantage point. She saw Giles thrusting up against Jenny's face, trying to fuck her in the mouth. But each time his groin stabbed up the woman retreated, taking no more of him than she had before.

Giles groaned. "For heaven's sake, woman! Suck it! Suck all of it!"

Again Jenny came off his cock, Giles gasping as it bobbed in the air. She shook her head once, angry. "I can't!"

"You absolutely will," Giles assured her darkly. "If not there, then elsewhere. In which case, I presume you'll want me well-lubricated?"

Jenny came down again, Cordelia wondering why the big bad Ripper didn't just slam his cock into her. She'd damn well take it then, take it and enjoy it. Cordelia knew she would...

For that matter, why wasn't Giles fucking her? Jenny's cunt was wet, her stockings soaked as she scratched her itch, just as Cordelia was scratching at another, deeper burning inside her own cunt. Fuck, she couldn't reach it! Only a cock could reach it!

Frustrated, Cordelia shook her head to clear her vision—saw that Giles was equally frustrated. He dug his nails into his palms, biting his lip as Jenny returned to servicing him. Sweat pouted out of his forehead, and he unbuttoned his shirt between his already undone vest to reveal a hint of soaked chest hair... a clear sign of how he held himself back from fucking into Jenny's mouth with all of his strength.

"Yes, that's it... lubricate all of me... because that's what you're getting... all of me! It's going in just as wet as you like!"

Jenny's head began to bob faster, flashing up and down, tossing her hair, her buttocks flexing as her ass slammed down against her heels with the force of her sucking. She stopped playing with herself, caught Giles's hips with both hands to hold her balance as she increased her speed. Giles gasped repeatedly as her teeth grated against the flesh of his member.

And then Cordelia realized there was another door into the library, as it swung open and Xander walked in. "I could've guessed you didn't have a library card, Cordy, but it can't take you that long to check out..."

He stopped in his tracks when he saw her in that inexplicable position—stripped to her underwear, shuddering in the throes of orgasm, with her fingers hidden deep in her panties. And for a moment, Cordelia felt embarrassed. How could she have been caught like this? What was she doing? Why was she half-naked in the school library getting off on watching two golden oldies bop body parts?

Then a smile tugged at Xander's lips. Cordelia shared it. He enjoyed watching. And so did she.

She enjoyed being watched too. She added another finger to the party in her panties. Xander's jaw dropped. He stepped closer, then he heard Giles.

"Ohhhhh! Christ! Christ! Here comes! Suck, Jenny, suck!"

The Watcher's balls were aching in their tightly drawn sac, but he felt the soothing sensation spread across his groin, signaling the explosion that was upon him. Jenny heard his cry and pulled back from his cock just as the first blast slammed up through the shaft. She gasped as it splattered against her naked chest, followed quickly by a second and third shot. His cock bobbed in the air as one final oozing ejaculation rose, not strong enough to do more than fall back against the column, running down toward his balls...

Xander saw it all. Then he turned to his girlfriend. "And you make fun of me for watching porn," he whispered. But his voice contained no anger. Just surprise, and even a little respect. "I thought you didn't like to hear people over thirty talk, much less see them naked."

"Giles has a little thing called experience," Cordelia informed him in a hushed voice. "And a not-so-little thing called his dick."

"I have one of those. You want to watch me eff the computer teacher too?"

Cordelia bit her lip. As arousing as the idea was, it made her fume with irrational anger. "I don't think she'd be interested in a little boy when she's just been with the James Bond of retirees."

Xander took it in his usual stride, though his eyes darkened. "Yeah? Or maybe you just want me all to yourself."

"As if!"

Xander reached out and grabbed one of Cordelia's breasts, squeezing it hard in his big hand. The hardened nipple grinded against his palm. "As if," he repeated. He smiled lewdly at her and then looked back to Giles and Jenny.

With Giles's cum still warm on her skin, Jenny was sitting on his face, wiggling her ass as he fucked his tongue deep inside her pussy. Her breasts were in full view, shaking each of her movements. And her head was thrown back, her eyes half-closed in a look of such ecstasy that Cordelia had to feel a little jealous.

"God, will you look at those tits?" Xander choked, and he squeezed Cordelia's breast even harder. "Help me out of these clothes."

As he unbuttoned his shirt and Cordelia unbuckled his belt, he kept looking over at the other couple, Jenny rocking back and forth on Giles's face now, her own screwed up with the tension of an approaching climax.

Xander's breathing was growing ragged and strained, and though Cordelia had just had a fantastic orgasm, she felt herself getting hot all over again. The fact that Xander wasn't mad at her—that he was excited by her voyeurism—thrilled her beyond belief.

She ran her hand over the bulge in his briefs, squeezing it gently.

"Yeah..." Xander groaned, arching into her touch. "Hurry, get me out of these. I can hardly wait to—" And he glanced to Giles and Jenny again.

Cordelia's heart skipped a beat. She was finally going to get her wish—to get fucked at the same time she was watching others do the same.

She was reminded suddenly of Harmony, and what a skanky hoebag they had all called her after finding out she'd not just given it up to her boyfriend, but done it while watching a porno. The cheer team had had all kinds of fun coming up with ideas for what exactly the movie was that they were watching when Harmony got it slipped in.

It seemed momentarily odd that somehow as comparatively normal as watching a skin flick had struck her as so slutty, ten or twenty gossip cycles ago, and now she was watching two senior citizens—they were at least like forty—get it on, with Xander Harris enjoying the show too, and they were both practically doing a circle jerk because of it.

But it was probably just that Harmony was a skanky hoebag and she wasn't. The bitch could eat a donut and make it a total whore move.

When Cordelia pulled Xander's briefs down his thighs, she sucked in her breath with excitement at the sight of his rigid prick. Thick and straining, his cock pulsed with life. Her pussy clenched violently, clit surging out to be touched.

Coyly, Cordelia bent over in front of their vantage point, shoving her ass at Xander as she looked in on their teachers.

At that very moment, Jenny reached her climax. She threw her head back and cried out as her body tensed and her pussy shuddered violently against Giles's mouth.

"At least someone around here knows how to eat pussy," Cordelia rasped, giggling her ass urgently, wanting Xander to push his fat cockhead up into her.

"You mean besides you?" Xander grasped her tightly around the waist and nudged her soft wet pussy with his member.

"Oh yeah, Xander, yeah!" She groaned as her inner muscles began undulating rapidly. "I mean, no, wait, just—your cock—"

"I may not know how to eat pussy," Xander grunted as he shoved forward, ramming his cock deep inside her. "But I know what to do with it."

In one swift, forceful move he had fucked his prick to the hilt inside of Cordelia, ramming his wide knob to the very end of her passage.

"Shit, that's good!" Cordelia sighed, stopping her forward momentum by jamming the palms of her hands against the bookshelf. It shook, and a few books fell over, but none of the four people in the library were liable to notice. "How the fuck can you be so good?"

They both looked into the next row, waiting to see what would happen next, and they weren't disappointed. Now that Jenny had finished coming, she toppled off Giles's head and lay spread-eagled on the floor.

"Go G-Man!" Xander rasped, rotating his hips so his body ground against Cordelia's. It felt like he was stirring the juices boiling inside her.

Giles had regained his incredible hard-on in the time it took to lick Jenny to orgasm, and it was perfectly obvious that he intended to use it. Though Jenny looked limp and worn out, he bent over her and thrust her thighs apart, revealing the rich inner softness of her sex.

He looked like a hungry animal, crouched between her legs, ready to pounce.

Cordelia's eyes bulged as she felt Xander's thick prick pressing against her inner walls. Her clit was pulsing to the rapid beat of her heart and she was holding her breath, waiting for Giles to fuck his big, punishing cock into the defenseless Jenny Calendar.

But he waited, running his hands down the silky smooth flesh of Jenny's inner thighs, rubbing his fingers back and forth across her luscious groin.

"Oooooh, yeah," Cordelia sighed, bucking back at Xander, trying to force him to start fucking her.

Xander shuddered with excitement. He pulled back a few inches and shoved in again, then repeated the action, keeping his strokes short and teasing.

His brief thrusts tantalized Cordelia horribly, stirring her desire to a fever pitch. "Do it! Fuck me hard, Xander!" she pleaded. But it was useless. He kept pumping her at a jog, never pulling his cock very far out or pushing it too far in.

Meanwhile, Giles had bent down over his half-dazed lover and was covering her sex with kisses. Now and then he would rub his cheek across the silken hair between her legs. Cordelia could tell this was turning Xander on. He was trembling, his balls twitching in their tightening sac.

She watched Giles take his time with Jenny. There was something almost taboo about the way he was using her while she was almost unconscious. It turned Cordelia on.

All this time, she was clenching around Xander's cock. One moment she would strain, pulling her muscles tight around his thick manhood, and the next moment she would relax, bathing it in her warm, slick arousal.

Giles stopped kissing Jenny's sex and when he raised his head, Cordelia could see that his face was red with desire. She stiffened with excitement when she realized that he was finally going to fuck his way into Jenny's beautiful pink pussy.

The librarian straightened his back and maneuver into a kneeling position between Jenny's legs, his stiff prick jutting out. He was going to fuck her! He was right about to fuck her! It was so exciting, so incredibly—

"OHHHHHHHH, GOD! GOD!"

The teacher heard Cordelia's voice coming from the far side of the bookshelf. Staring at each other in shock, they leapt to their feet, looking through the books at Cordelia as she fell flat on her ass, her knees drawing up against her tits, her hands pressing hard against her aching cunt.

It'd been too much for her. Xander, Giles, Jenny, all of it. She'd just had to. She'd absolutely had to.

"Ms. Chase," Giles said gently, coming around the intervening bookshelf to look down at her. "You are in a library."

Cordelia did not take one second to respond in kind to the implied criticism. "And you're telling me that unikini Ms. Calendar is wearing is acceptable school attire? I got detention for wearing a microskirt once!"

"I seem to recall you got the detention for not wearing it, rather," Giles said, taking off his glasses to clean them.

When he put them back on, Xander noticed he was glaring at Cordelia's breasts. How they were almost exposed with her bra ruffled and disheveled. While Jenny's were as on display as they'd ever been, tits heaving and thrusting out, demanding attention from hardened nipple to weighty heft.

"We're sorry for interrupting you," Xander said as he helped Cordelia to her feet, casually apologetic. "Cordy, why don't you go show Giles how sorry you are?"

He gave her a slight nudge. Cordelia responded as if it'd been to her buttocks instead of her back, wheeling on him dangerously. "What the hell are you talking about, Harris? They were the ones screwing in a learning environment! I'm an impressionable young millennial. They should be apologizing for corrupting me!"

Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers
12