Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Sexydale 06

Story Info
Giles and Jenny have a double date with Xander and Cordelia.
4.6k words
4.29
10.7k
6
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers

"I have a thought," Giles said. He sat on the edge of the library's reading couch, his thick erection rising rigidly from a patch of black and silver pubic hair. "It seems to me that we have four people here, and that we're quite committed to oral sex as a sort of theme, if you will. Assuming there are extremes Mr. Harris and I would rather not go to, I assume that Ms. Chase and, eh, Jenny here would be so good as to suck the two of us off?"

Cordelia, completely naked, leaned against the check-out counter. Her crossed arms and glare were so extreme as to almost draw attention from her nudity. "Yeah, we get it! We're blowing you! Why do you have to harp on it so much, geez?"

"It just occurs to me that, absent any major interaction between the two pairs—well, there's not much to make this foursome a foursome, now is there? Just being in the presence of another couple while—hem—'getting to third base' seems rather rudimentary, wouldn't you say? Rather distracting, really. Therefore, I suggest a different arrangement. A contest, you might say. The first woman to get her man off is the winner. There, you see, no 'navigational' aspect to the affair, but a definite change-up from a usual one-to-one ratio."

"Seems a little unfair," Cordelia remarked. "I mean, look at me. I'm a perfect ten." She glanced at Jenny. "And this is one of those things that starts depreciating as soon as they leave the lot."

"There is such a thing as experience, young lady."

"Woodstock was a long time ago," Cordelia snapped back.

Xander laughed, although, given he was naked, he was mostly trying to avoid drawing any attention to himself. It just felt so weird to be around, well, anyone with his pants off. He knew that was kinda the only way to have a foursome, but still...

"Besides," Cordelia continued. "Who knows how long Xander can hold it in? He's a teenage boy. That thing of his is at yellow alert when there's a stiff breeze."

"Then why aren't you doing anything for it?" Xander asked her.

"Poor taste?"

"Or high standards."

"Enough!" Jenny said, and grabbing Xander by the shoulders, she thrust him down onto the couch beside Giles. Considering the state of Giles's lap, Xander was very glad for her aim. "I'm going for the gold. Cordelia, if you want to forfeit, fine—more for me."

"Oh no you don't!" Cordelia dropped to her knees before Giles, fisting the hotly throbbing base of his prick. "You better not come, Harris! I swear to Christ, I sucked you off for an hour before you finally came the other day, so if you come any sooner for Jurassic Poon there, we are over!"

She popped Giles's shaft into her mouth, then hollowed her cheeks to sheath his member in slick suction. Glancing over, she saw that Jenny was frantically imitating her movements, cramming Xander's big cock into her mouth.

Cordelia felt like a racehorse coming out of the starting gate. She sucked furiously on Giles's cock, her long dark hair flying, her scalding mouth plunging up and down on the rock-hard shaft. She sucked harder and faster than she'd ever done before, and Giles reacted with groans of pleasure. Soon his tasty precum was anointing her tongue.

"Christ, yes," Giles snorted. "The more you take... the more you get."

Xander was bawling. "Awww, Jesus, awwwwww!"

Cordelia snaked her scorching wet tongue all over Giles's prick, applying all of her swallowing to the thick shaft. She took another quick glance to see how Jenny was doing. Really wasn't fair that she had the MILF thing going for her, plus she was a teacher, everyone knew boys had a thing for their teachers. No wonder Xander was responding to her. Giving her all that cock to bob her un-chic little haircut on. Her pink-glossed lips, hugely stretched, zipped up and down the spit-soaked member, while Xander panted and whined with lust.

"You're sucking me good," he moaned, "real good!"

So Jenny was a slut too. Cordelia should've guessed. Really, really unfair to put a nice, sweet girl like her up against the Ho-Beast of Southern California, but she wouldn't let that stop her. She sucked even harder on Giles's dribbling cock, her mouth tugging and stretching his meat, suctioning the hot precum right out of his tip. Giles was breathing loudly and harshly, his face flushed with arousal, his eyes hot and glassy. He had to be very close to coming.

"That's it, Ms. Chase. Do take it into your throat now. There's a good lass. See if you can swallow all my cum now, yes, good, won't be long now."

But Xander was just as wildly excited, his face was red with lust, his teeth flashing as he panted. Cordelia could hear the wet slurping noise Jenny was making as she sucked furiously at his prick. For a grandmother, she was doing very well—too damned well. Cordelia decided to add a little something to her blowjob. She reached up and cupped Giles's balls, giving them a brisk massage in her hot little hands.

"Myyyyyy word, that's good!" Giles groaned. "You'll certainly get a lot of cum when I shoot down your throat now!"

Unfortunately for Cordelia, Jenny heard him and copied the trick at once, squeezing fistfuls of Xander's bloated balls. Xander sighed blissfully and his eyes started to roll. He'd be coming very soon now.

There was only one other trick Cordelia could think of that might bring Giles off first. She opened her throat and took his rigid boner all the way to his pubes.

"CHRIST!" Giles yelled. "You certainly are a randy slut, aren't you? Couldn't leave one inch of my dick in the open air. I suppose this means you'll be wanting to swallow my cum, too?"

After that outburst, Xander couldn't help but look. Sure enough, Cordelia's delicate throat was bulging with Giles's fat cock. His scrotum was blanketing her chin as she sucked him. And Giles was going out of his mind with pleasure as he felt his dick squeezed and tugged in the furnace of her throat. He spun out of control, jerking his hips, feverishly fucking her mouth and throat.

"Good Lord, it's obscene!" he bawled. "I do believe you're the frontrunner now, Ms. Chase. Get ready for your prize!"

But Jenny, not to be outdone, gave a big swallow and took Xander's bloated manhood into her throat. Then the room was filled with the men's hoarse cries of pleasure as the two women sucked like mad on their hugely swollen cocks. Giles whined and drilled his rod even deeper into Cordelia's gripping throat, and then she felt the first scorching blast of his jism.

"There we are!" Giles almost yelped. "A full meal for your kind efforts!"

But Xander was yelling right along with him. "Shit, yeah!" he bellowed. "Eat it, baby, eat!"

Both girls felt their throats and mouths filled with searing hot cum, and they had to swallow fast or drown. Cordelia could tell by the greedy way Jenny was gulping down Xander's jizz that she really did get off on sucking cock. So did Cordelia. She went for every last drop of Giles's semen, and when his dick finally slipped from her mouth, she hungrily licked her lips.

"I suppose we'd call that a tie," Giles said. "Although I, for one, rather feel like a winner." He looked over at Jenny as cum dribbled down her chin. "One hopes you feel the same?"

"Oh, no, buster!" Cordelia said, thrusting herself between him and Jenny. "I did not let you throat me with ten inches of dick just to be first runner-up! Xander, go find a stiff breeze and get hard again. We're going to see which of us fucks better."

***

Running into the mausoleum, Faith spun on her heels to slam the gate shut behind her, but the demon just shouldered right through it. Faith fell back, drawing her Ka-Bar knife, slashing it through the air at the thing. He stopped and roared. She swiped the air again, this time thinking she could maybe get him to move aside, then she could get out and lock it in here. Then, let the Buffettes worry about it. They were great at that caring shit.

The beast was an odd thing. Feline, with four curving legs underneath it, but the scaly skin of a crocodile covering everything. The scales went soft over its leonine face, shrinking to miniscule scale to give it a noble, pebbled appearance, from its short, flat snout to its keen, intelligent eyes. Then there were bat-like wings emanating from its shoulders—they pulled tight to the creature's lean haunches, pressing almost invisibly to its skin like a cloak flattened by the wind. A scorpion's tail about completed the picture, although it didn't really curl, just stayed behind the thing's bulk, swaying back and forth like a snake or something.

I think I'll call him Monty, Faith thought. She'd been cutting class as usual—did it count when you didn't exactly go to school?—when Monty had sniffed her coming out of the liquor store. She'd gone a few rounds with it, breaking the week's bottles against its scaly hide, before running for it. And, like a genius, she'd cut through the graveyard, ending up cornered here. Demons attacking in broad daylight. Buffy must be slacking off.

Again she slashed at Monty. Then he did a curious thing. He quieted suddenly and eyed her blade as if planning something. Faith was inexplicably terrified by that seeming intelligence. She froze.

Monty sensed her fear and roared mightily. Take command! Take command! Faith's mind screamed frantically inside her prison. But her body did not obey. She tried to instruct her frozen nerves by concentrating and commanding her hand to move. She was successful, holding out the Ka-Bar at arm's length to keep Monty at bay with its point, but as she breathed the first relief from the stricken moment, the demon swiped the blade out of her hand.

Monty roared again as the Ka-Bar clanked to the floor, then started to pad in her direction. There was no time to retrieve the weapon. She was defenseless before the beast. Can't believe I'm thinking this—what would Buffy do? Well, if it were a vampire, bang it, probably. Sucks that isn't on the table...

Then again, I can at least get on its good side... As if mesmerized with fear, Faith held her hand out to the demon. "Good boy, Monty. Easy does it, big fella," she cooed. "Easy... easy..."

Monty's ferocious growling changed timbre at the soothing sound of her voice. He paused and mewled his indecision. Faith had started moving toward him instead of away—not like game to be brought down at all. His curiosity was piqued.

Faith watched his switching tail closely. If he was anything like the big cats on the Documentary Channel, then it would go rigid before he charged. But it was moving in a lazy whip behind him, its stinger end kicking little puffs of dust from the stone floor as he swished it to-and-fro.

But what would she do when she reached him? Was there any way to get past the demon? Juke to the side, scramble under him, run over him? She was nearly there so she had better make up her mind.

Monty breathed with audible harshness as Faith drew close but made no move. His tail swirled the dirt and Faith breathed a sigh of relief, convincing herself he was going to remain friendly. Moving as slowly as possible, she began edging her way past him.

Monty growled and this close, she could hear the sound rumble up out of his mighty chest like the beginnings of an earthquake. She could smell the primitive nature of its being. It was as if she were inhaling centuries of the beast's heritage, so strong was the scent as she passed him. A musk, really.

Monty roared again and the immensity of the noise deafened the Slayer. Almost playfully, he threw his head to one side, catching Faith on her hip and knocking her against the wall of the crypt. Then his paw swiped out, batting her back and spinning her around. Thank God his claws weren't extended, Faith thought as she staggered against the mausoleum's standing sarcophagus. Her shoulder began to throb and cautiously she moved her head to see if there was any blood. No damage—but what would Monty do now? She had to risk a look.

With newly fearful caution, she lifted her head and turned her face toward Monty. He was just staring at her, his expression—of course—unreadable. Where was Buffy? Why couldn't she not be such a goody two shoes for once? Come along with Faith to hang out, stake some V, maybe do a few fingers? Faith found herself wishing frantically for the blonde's help as her mind cast about for some escape. Buffy, for once in your life, I want you to stick your nose job into my business!

Monty roared, this time with challenge in his voice, and Faith trembled as the beast charged. He barreled into her, carrying her on top of the sarcophagus and pinning her down. "Please!" Faith begged tearfully, shocked at how quickly the pleasure of adrenaline had turned to panic, and Monty's claws raked over her blouse. She felt pinpricks of pressure as they broke the skin, but first and foremost, they slit through her lacy top, rending it like a shredder, cutting her down to a bra that itself had claw marks in it.

There were a few scarlet lines where the claws had cut too deep, nicked the skin, and the flush of pain after all the worried anticipation was almost ecstatic, but... as proved by Monty pawing her top down her belly and tearing it further along the lines it had already cut...

What the fuck was this thing going to do to her? And why was she so... eager to find out?

***

"If I might make a suggestion," Giles said, seeming remarkably composed for a man who was currently stroking his manhood back to hardness. "I'd like to raise similar concerns as there were over the oral sex. Just having two couples copulating in the same space seems a bit wasteful. Someone needs to make sure everybody's in the right place."

"And I suppose that's you, because you're the old lion, alpha male, patriarchal Hugh Hefner dude?" Cordelia asked. She brushed a lock of hair away from her mouth, where it had been stuck to a spot of cum. "That's so stereotypical."

"She does have a point," Jenny admitted. Cordelia gave her a smile in thanks for her support. For an old lady, Jenny didn't look half-bad... "But Giles does know quite a bit about pleasuring women."

"Well, hey, it's not all women here," Xander pointed out.

"Too bad," Jenny and Cordelia quipped at the same time. Cordelia gave her another smile. Maybe she wasn't that old...

"We'll put it to a vote," Giles assured them. "Jenny, let's start with you. Would you get on your hands and knees so that Mr. Harris can fuck you from behind?"

Jenny shrugged, as if to admit it sounded reasonable, before propping herself on all fours. "Which hole?"

"You've never cared before," Giles deadpanned.

"I'll fuck her in the ass," Xander put in, "and use my fingers on her pussy."

"Well, there you have it," Giles said, his patience suffering. "Well spoken."

Xander moved behind his kneeling partner, slipping his prick into the crack of her ass. His cockhead made contact with her asshole, then—still well-lubricated from the other end of Jenny's body—lurched inside.

"Unnngh! I'm sure it'll get better with age," Jenny panted, looking at Giles. "But I could stand to go a little deeper..."

Xander pushed his thick prick forward in her tight opening until he had buried every inch. Then he began stroking in and out, making Jenny's hips churn.

"That's the way, Xander!" she moaned. "That's the way to fuck my ass... don't forget about my pussy... give it those fingers you promised, along with your cock in my ass."

Xander stuffed his middle finger into her sex and started jerking his wrist, matching the tempo of his sodomizing prick.

"You like what you see so far?" Jenny asked Giles.

"So far," Giles agreed. "But we have a ways to go yet. The two of you are just the first links in the chain."

Now Giles turned his attention to Cordelia, who had been torn between jealousy and arousal, waiting to get into the action. "Ms. Chase, if you would get up in front of Jenny?"

The thought struck Cordelia particularly hard. "You want me to let her eat me out?" she asked enthusiastically. Giles nodded in confirmation. A wide smile split Cordelia's face. "On my knees or lying down?"

"Kneeling," Giles directed.

"Anything else?" Cordelia chirped. She couldn't believe how desperately she was seeking Giles's approval, but something about the way he was both distantly withholding and warmly affectionate at the same time, in almost equal measure even, was getting to her. He was just friendly enough to her, but also to everyone, to make her want to be extra special to him. Like, somehow, if she were good, he would reward her, while if she were bad, he would punish her. It was as if he reminded her of someone.

Probably some old TV show with a British guy. That was probably it.

"Just give Jenny something to snack on," Giles quipped. "I'll tell you what else to do when the time comes."

Anything for you, Cordelia thought, unbidden, as she went to Jenny and offered her shaved pussy. Jenny licked the hairless slit, a little firework of a touch that burned down fast and exploded hot. Cordelia moved in closer, wrapping her hands in Jenny's hair and pressing their two sets of lips together. Jenny began to lap hungrily at her wetness.

"What about you, Giles?" Cordelia called to him. She kinda hoped that she had done well and kinda hoped that he would punish her too, somehow at the same time. "You're the last link in the chain."

"A fact I am well aware of," Giles chuckled, fisting his rigid cock.

"Then hurry up!" Cordelia urged. "Don't keep me waiting to find out what you're going to do to me. You are going to fuck me, aren't you?"

"Yes. And hopefully by this point, you have some idea where." Giles's eyes slid downward. "With Jenny occupying certain anatomical areas, there seems like only one place for me to go."

"Oh, yes, do it, Da-Giles!" Cordelia happily squealed. "Fuck me in the ass!"

Giles moved to her rear, laying on his back and spreading his legs on either side of Cordelia's kneeling form. Then he lifted his cock between her thighs.

Cordelia looked down and said, "Is that my assigned seating, teach?"

"If you can take your seat," Giles shot back. Cordelia felt an irrational urge to giggle. For an older guy, he was really funny, even if they were kind of lame, old-fashioned jokes. What'd they call those again?

While Jenny continued to eat her out, Cordelia carefully dipped her hips, lowering Jenny's wonderful mouth along with them. Now Cordelia could feel the knob of Giles's prick throbbing against her ass. She matched up her asshole with his bell-end and started the tight slide downward.

From his reclining position, Giles could see his standing prick disappearing in Cordelia's passage. He thought he could even hear the squeltch of it parting the tightly adhering flesh. Most of all, though, he could feel it.

He was quite fond of Jenny, of course, but he had to admit, there was nothing like the youthful tightness of a teenaged ass.

"Oh, your cock feels so big in my ass," Cordelia moaned when her ass had taken half of Giles's shaft. "How are you doing so far, Daddy?"

"Quite well!" Giles called up. "Has anyone ever fucked you here before?"

"Just Xander," Cordelia said quickly.

"Hmmm," Giles said.

"Don't 'hmmm'," Jenny said, almost into Cordelia's sex. "Xander's... UHHH... ahhh... oh fucking God..." And, as if to distract herself from what she'd been about to praise, she went back to licking Cordelia from taint to clit.

"Try to fuck me to your balls. That's when Xander starts to worry my ass will twist his prick right off," Cordelia shared playfully.

"The harder you squeeze, the better I like it," Giles answered.

"Then hang on, Daddy."

Cordelia bore down. She relaxed her anal muscles just enough to accept the rest of her lover's cock. But when she had taken the whole thing, she tightened up with all her strength.

"Dear Lord," Giles rasped, "you weren't kidding. I don't think I can move!"

Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers
12