Buffy's Dreams Come True

Story Info
Wife fantasizes about your homecoming.
757 words
4.03
28.6k
1
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BustyJ
BustyJ
18 Followers

I sit alone, with a glass of wine thinking of you and me by the fire. Wanting you to fly through the door, and take me, here and now. Every time I think about us being together, I get excited; thinking about you touching my body, your body pressed against mine, feeling your hardness grow against me. It makes me wet instantly.

I quietly think about you kissing me deep and hard on the mouth, our tongues exploring each others. My tongue sucks hard on your tongue, as I show you what's to come when I move down you. Your fingers are in my hair, as you kiss, lick, and suck my ear, whispering to me what you want to do to me, makes me drenched.

Your mouth moves back to mine, licking my lips, sucking my bottom lip hard, and I feel your hand trace the outline of my firm, supple breasts. You remove my shirt, and, undoing my bra, expose my full round, ample tits waiting for you to touch, lick, suck, and lovingly bite, my pink nipples.

My back arches from your first touch, of your tongue on my breasts, your tongue circling my nipples, and then gently licking each one, sucking, kissing, and biting them.

My legs spread, begging for you to touch me, as I become more and more turned on, wanting to feel your fingers on me and in my tight wet gash. Feeling your hand move down me, to feel my wetness through my panties, you slip them off, and expose my bare, wet pussy.

The wetness glisten on my lips, my clit already hard, and my legs spread, begging for you to taste me. You move down my body, kissing every inch of me, until you get to my wetness. Then you tease me with your tongue, licking me gently, and then sucking hard on my clit.

Your fingers spreading my lips, you ease your tongue inside. Your tongue slides in and out of my wet hole, all the while your fingers are rubbing my clit. I moan, my back arches, don't stop I whisper, I'm almost there.

You tease me some more and begin to lick faster and faster, sucking, and almost biting my clit, making me cum so hard so fast in your mouth all over your face, my juice dripping down your lips. You lick up every sweet drop of me.

My legs shudder and shake; I smile, and moan your name. As you come up to kiss me, I can still taste my sweetness on your lips, and tongue, and mouth.

I, of course, want to return the favor. I lay you on the sofa and move down to see your hard cock, the tip liberally coated with precum. It's just waiting for me to take it in my sweet mouth.

I start to lick, and gently suck the tip of your engorged head. I jerk your cock slowly at first, then in quicker movements, as your cock gets wetter from my saliva on your head.

I take you deeper and deeper in my mouth, stroking your balls the whole time. I look up at you, and you look deep in my eyes, and smile, knowing the pleasure I am giving you is satisfying. I move down, to suck on and lick your scrotum, as I continue to stroke your big hard throbbing cock.

I can't take anymore; I want you inside of me. I move up, and before gently placing you inside of me, I take the head of your cock, and rub my wet clit with it.

When I slide you in, I can feel every hard inch of you inside. It's so huge; I love it, its mine. I begin to slide up and down on your rod, with ease, as my tits hit your face, and you bite my nipples. You grasp my hips, squeezing with barely suppressed passion. My hair brushes your chest, and you softly groan my name. My hands clutch frantically at your shoulders.

I continue to bounce up and down your huge, throbbing cock, your balls hitting my ass. We are about to cum together.... I want to feel your load inside of me....

"Mmmmmmm..., baby," I moan. "Cum for me; cum with me, now." You shoot your load deep inside of me; I can feel its warmth hit my walls. I collapse on top of you; as I roll off, you tenderly kiss me. We drift off to sleep, drenched with sweat, sated and complete.

BustyJ
BustyJ
18 Followers