Buggering the Burglar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
al_Ussa
al_Ussa
277 Followers

She nodded slowly.

"Yes," she whispered meekly, "Once."

"Good," I replied, "Then you know how this works. I'm sorry I don't have any condoms, but tell you what, I at least promise that I'll pull out. Understood?"

The compliant little teen just nodded, and then let me flip her over, showing off her exquisite round ass. God! The little bitch was only 18 years old, and she already had a bigger and shapelier ass than my ex-wife. That was fucking hot!

She pushed her head into my pillow, trying not to make a reaction as she waited for the inevitable. In fact, I think that she may have been crying. No matter though. I roughly smacked her ass, eliciting a moan from the frightened little Hispanic teen. I don't think she noticed that I left an angry red mark in the shape of my palm on her butt check.

Not wanting to waste any time, and already about as turned on as I was going to get, I climbed on top of the bed, positioning myself over the petite Mexican girl. I grabbed hold of her enormous round butt and spread her checks, giving me a nice view of her spicy little asshole. She whimpered a little as I lined the head of my swollen cock up against the tiny little entrance to her rear. It was kind of funny, since I hadn't even done anything to her down there yet.

Still, I didn't want to be too rough. It looked like it would be a very tight fit, and I didn't want to hurt her. Well... I didn't want to hurt her TOO much. I spat out a gob of saliva and rub it over my erect cock, hoping to give myself a little extra lubrication. I had to improvise because I didn't have anything else to use. Like I said, my sex life had kind of died when my ex-wife walked out on me.

Marisol must have been expecting it, because her ass literally clenched up as I tried to penetrate her rear. I did the best that I could, pushing my way up into her tight little hole, but I was meeting with too much resistance. I could barely get more than an inch or two into her.

"Relax," I told her, "This will hurt a lot less if you just relax..."

I grabbed hold of her shapely round butt checks to give myself better leverage, and then, slowly began to push my way through her tight little sphincter. The poor girl was crying in what I can only imagine was unbearable pain, but I just kept up, shoving even more of my shaft up into Marisol's butt. I didn't think that I would manage to get the who thing up there, but eventually my persistence paid off. Soon I was buried up to the hilt in her sexy Latin ass, my balls rudely pressing up against her rear.

For a moment, I stopped, giving Marisol a little time to stop sobbing and catch her breath. Once I felt she'd had enough time, I slowly pulled the length of my cock out of her now stretched out rectum, and then slowly began to thrust back into it. Marisol was still making noises of displeasure, but it seemed like she was at least getting a little more used to it.

As I kept pumping away at Marisol's sexy little ass, I got the distinct feeling that she was starting to enjoy it. I could hear her moaning a little in pleasure, and soon she was thrusting her ass back at me, trying as hard as she could to accommodate more of my rock hard cock. Kind of funny, but it's always good to have a sexy Latina babe who likes getting fucked up the ass. There are few things more enjoyable than that.

Still, I could feel a certain tension working through my cock. I knew that familiar feeling all too well. Yes. I was about to cum, and as much as I was enjoying thrusting in and out of the poor teen's sexy Mexican ass, I didn't want to break my earlier promise. I'm not a TOTAL monster after all. I kept pumping away at her until I could hold back no longer, and then pulled out at the last minute, shooting load after load of my man juice across the Latina's back.

We both lay there for a moment, trying to catch our breath. I think the ordeal took a lot more out of poor little Marisol than it did me. She was no virgin, that's for sure, but I doubt she'd ever been fucked so hard before. She lay there, tired and motionless for a while, a layer of my sperm still coating the teen's backside. It was a surreal sight, both cute and sexy.

As I returned to normal, I pulled my blanket over Marisol and let her rest for a while. I really don't know what had come over me, but now I felt... compassion... yes, compassion for the sleeping teen who laid in my bed. I gently got into bed and laid down beside her, wrapping my arm around her naked body. And then... I don't know what... I just sort of drifted off into sleep.

The next thing that I remember was waking up the following morning, the first rays of sunlight beaming in through my bedroom window. Groggily, I rubbed my eyes and looked over. Marisol was gone, but her spot on the bed was still a mess.

'So it wasn't a dream,' I thought to myself, 'I really did fuck the sexy teen who lived down the street.'

Before I had time to worry about the fact that I had just raped an 18-year-old girl, and the fact that she could have gone to her parents or the police or who the fuck even knows, I noticed that the shower was on. Before I could even get up from bed, Marisol came out of the bathroom, still completely naked and soaking wet.

"Good morning sleepy head," she chirped, "I thought you'd never wake up! I've been running the shower, in case you want to have a little more fun before going into work."

"Marisol," I said, still feeling remorse about my actions, "Last night... it was..."

"Amazing," she said walking over towards the bed, "Nobody has ever been that rough with me before! I loved it!"

"So you're not mad," I asked.

"No," she said, "But if you ever want to fuck this sexy ass again, you are more than welcome to. Just as long as you're a little rough now and then."

I was more than happy to oblige her on that.

al_Ussa
al_Ussa
277 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
merrySMmerrySM9 months ago

Story was good and well written, until the end. Really not satisfied with her loving it at the end in a non consent fantasy story. To me this type of ending just turns it into a Romantic story, which I have zero interest in. I will try out your other stores though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

andale? that spanish word is pronounced with the stress on the first syllable; that is where to put the accent. don't use language you don't know, and incorrectly at that.

next, everyone past puberty knows that pregnancy can occur from vaginal intercourse only. there is no need for pulling out before ejaculation. everyone, but this "author".

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterover 2 years ago

Women are ALL Sluts inside the key is to treat them like the Hottest best slut there is or else she os going to go out and cheat on you. So, the best thing is to treat her a little rough once in awhile and little the little slut in her out. And if that doesn't do it then tie her up, blindfold her and then have some guys come over and help you fuck her into exhaustion; but don't let her see who is fucking her so she won't get any ideas she is anything more then Your slut. I actually lost one as she became a squirter and was so wild one night she was too ashamed to look at me as she felt like such a whore and slut and knew i could bring t out in her whenever i wanted and that sacred her so she ghosted me. Although it can backfire as one got so enamored by me she ended up pledging herself to being my slave and got so submissive i could almost talk her into an orgasm, and like marisol she actually preferred me fucking her in the ass to her pussy. I was amazed though by her cocksucking abilities and having no gag reflex that she absolutely Loves to Deep Throat a cock and be held down on it. But she gets so hungry for cock that believe it not a man can only take so much; so i blindfold her and take her once every couple of months to the Local Bookstore that has gloryholes and pour $10-20 down the slot as she deep throats all cummers as i set a time limit to each cock or she would suck on them all night and there would be a line out the door. She usually does about 10-15 guys before asking to go home with her body and dress coated in sperm so i bring a towel or tarp as that shit is a pain on upholstery and crack the windows as it smells something fierce; but it satisfies her urge to be a cockslut for awhile. I normally don't fuck married women but i have one skinny little trailer slut that Loves to be cuffed and led into the nearby swing club where i take her up to the voyeur / exhibitionist room and use the restraints as she becomes the Gangbang girl and resident pussy eater and cleaner. I watch out for her most of the time although i have had a friend take over for a bit. The main thing i have to watch out for is the Horndogs who are always trying to get her name or address but as her protector i tell them her privacy is paramount and if they want to dip their wick then that is the only restriction as she too loves to be assfucked. And her hubby loves how compliant she is afterwards as she always obeys his desires and once she starts getting bitchy he calls me or she does so she can be straightened out, and the reason he won't go is he said he couldn't watch the mother of his children acting like a common whore as he wouldn't be able to look at her the same, so what he doesn't see he can ignore. I of course get to fuck her too, and sometimes on the way to the club as its 45 minutes to an hour away she gives me a blowjob as she gets so wound up knowing what will happen when the blindfold comes out. Like i said Almost ALL women are SLUTS and a good portion are Submissive and like a Strong man to just take it or tell them they are going to. Oh and I'm a contractor so you can imagine how my blood boils and cock throbs when Susie homemaker answers the door and hubby is away and she complains she is lonely or money is tight as I might even be so chivalrous that I offer that if I take care of her Plumbing she might then be willing to take care of mine. Heck i even had a gay guy literally hand me the chek on his knees as he asked me if he could give me a tip as he heard that there was this Horny Plumber in town that can cum several times in a row and was Praying it was me. I smiled down at him and Thanked him for the compliment but said he really wasn't my type.. Disappointed but not yet dejected he pleaded for me to wait a minute and after more then a few and i was saying how i had to go he/she came scampering back out ALL Dolled up in Sexy Slutty women's clothes and again made the pleas in a softer more feminine voice and even said i could close my eyes. I was stuck between a Rock and a Hard-on as any man sees a woman dressed as a Slut begging for the bone and it can take allot of willpower and pain to resist. But My sluts are a 100X better and now looking to maybe keep one at home if I were to find the right one. So, if y'all know any 45-65 yr. old in shape petite to medium size women who like a strong man who is good with his hands and tools of all kinds send her my way and i'll turn her into a squirter amongst other things and allow her inner Slut out every once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Make a part 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I really really LOVED this nonconsent story, gave you a 5! The storyline was masterfully crafted.

Marisol's character (phisically & personality-wise): PRICELESS!

The very last scene after he woke up next morning: EPIC!

A MUST READ STORY.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Concertย She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherryย A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Very Personal Assistantย Manager harasses his busty not too bright new assistant.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriendย How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughterย I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories