Builders Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
From Business Woman to a Builder's Slut.
2k words
4.31
191k
129

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,436 Followers

I have a story to tell. A story of my unexpected transformation from a respectable businesswoman to what I am today, a cock hungry slut for two guys who thinks of little else all day other than how I am going to be allowed to please them. The story is a true one, based on my own recollections and I have been told to write these stories by one of the guys you will shortly meet. The names are all changed but other than that, all of this has really happened to me.

My name is Natalie. I am 35, I have long straight, jet black hair, 5' 7, slim figure and full 36C breasts. Men find me highly attractive, I've certainly never had problems catching their attention. Men compliment me on my looks, my pale blue eyes and my strikingly clear complexion. I hold a senior managerial job at my work and I dress accordingly, skirt suits, high heels, fairly straight laced but feminine, professional and well presented. When not in work I am what you would call a girly girl, I wear feminine clothes and try my best to be elegant and neat at all times.

Romantically I had been going through something of a barren patch in the relationship stakes of late. My career has always been important and it leaves little time to meet anyone. I should explain that technically I'm bisexual having experienced sex and relationships with men and women but my favourite 'type' has always been well built muscular men, confident and cheeky. I had been seeing Tom, a guy from work and while still technically 'seeing him' I knew it wasn't going anywhere – he was too 'wet' and in a strange way 'nice' for me to find him interesting and sexy.

Sexually, I guess I would have to say I was quite straight laced and prim. I'd had sexual experiences before as I'd mentioned but quite uninteresting and routine. I'd never really tried that much and dismissed most sexually adventurous thoughts and notions as a bit dirty and not for me.

My adventure that changed that view completely started out one night after work. I'd gone for a couple of drinks with some of the girls who work in my team. I only intended staying out for an hour but you know the drill after work, one leads to another and before I knew it, I was a little drunk and out for the night.

After a few drinks too many and a bit of dancing in a cheesy 80s club, I took a seat on my own in a corner of the club. I was just sipping my drink when a guy approached. Just the sort of guy I like physically - he had a close fitting shirt on that showed off his powerful biceps and broad chest. He had a cheeky grin and that confident, cock sure aura of a guy who likes to hunt his female prey on nights out. He looked younger than me, perhaps mid-20s. He had very short cut, mousy hair and despite being on a night out, had some stubbly facial hair which for me added to his sexy gruff look. I stared into his deep blue eyes as he approached and knew I was in a little trouble, my pulse was racing a little even before he approached! With no-one else in the vicinity, he could only be coming over to me to try his luck.

"Alright darlin! You're a classy bird for a place like this", was his opening line, as he brought his beer bottle to his lips and took a swig. He let the words hang there before grinning at me. His posture and body language oozed confidence. Normally, with a line like that I would get up and walk away - "Darlin", does anyone even say that anymore? However, I was in trouble and we both knew it, quite simply I found him gorgeous and probably irresistible, I was already looking at his lips wondering if I should just kiss him there and then. We chatted idly for a few minutes, his name was Carl, he was a builder, 27, single and a typical cheeky chappie who worked just to pay for his fags and booze and nights out of a weekend with his mates. He was well dressed as he was out on the pull but the demands of hard physical work were noticeable, he had a gruff look, his big hands were calloused and rough and judging by his chat with me thus far saw women just as prey and notches on the bedpost.

Without being aware of it at first, he had his hand on my knee, just above the hem of my skirt, and was idly stroking my leg. I could feel his touch gently through the material of my tights. Even then I wanted him to slide his hand up my skirt. Looking at me full on, realising I wasn't objecting to his touch and picking up on my aroused body language, he lent in and kissed me full on the lips. A tingle of electricity spread through my body and made my head swim and my pussy tingle. The kiss only lasted a few seconds but it was enough for him to know he had me and that I wanted him.

Without remembering how or why, after some more flirting and chatting, a couple of hours later I was in a taxi heading for his flat. We both knew why and what was going to happen although I certainly had no idea then just how life changing this experience was going to be. We chatted some more during the journey, our hands beginning to explore each other bodies. I think he was taken aback by my eagerness, several times, my hands rubbed at his crotch feeling his cock harden, only to be brushed away, he said a few times that there was plenty of time for that but I could barely wait! I'd never been like this before with a guy I'd only just met but he just made me feel reckless and slutty. I was as nervous as hell too, I was an executive, respectable, strait laced – I'd never had a one night stand in my life before and was normally very reserved but this was different, I had to have him!

Carl held my hand up the stairs to his flat. He fumbled for the keys and let us is, quickly closing the door behind him. He gestured for me to sit on the couch in what was a small-ish flat, untidy and a little dark. I just managed to notice the clear signs of a bachelor pad, evidenced by the girly poster on the wall opposite me – some gorgeous girl forever presenting her huge breasts for him to look at each day – men!

Needless to say, Carl didn't bother with any niceties – not even the offer of a drink or a cursory chat. He sat next to me on the couch and his hands were all over me in seconds, sliding inside my skirt, my top. I had the similar feeling of electricity at his touch, I just wanted him, as quickly as he could manage! Without knowing why, I found myself doing something I would never normally do and taking the lead (or so I thought). I had hands of my own and I had used them to unbutton his pants. I groaned inwardly as my hands found his cock, stiff and poking out of his pants already, I could feel it, hot and throbbing in my hand.

I pulled his cock right out of his boxers so it was sticking up straight and started to wank him slowly, my eyes fascinated by his thick shaft, as I switched my glances from his face to his cock pulses in my hand. He looked at me, a sly grin on his face and he lent back, pulling his pants right off and holding his cock upright. Somehow that was hidden body language for him telling me to suck it but I didn't need to be asked, I couldn't wait to get his dick in my mouth. I slid down onto the floor kneeling between his legs, I gripped his shaft firmly and lent in, my mouth opening wide to take his cock.

I must confess here, despite my limited experience, oral sex has always been a favourite activity of mine and I always enjoyed the feeling of giving a guy a blow job. Not that I'd done it very often, not then at least! I started work sliding my tongue up the veiny thick shaft of his cock. It was an impressive sight – not pornstar sized, but thick and about 8 inches and enough to make my head spin in lust. A combination of the drink, the situation and my sheer slutiness meant I was quickly sucking this guy for all I was worth, turning myself on even more by squeezing his full balls gently as I sucked. As his arousal grew, I felt his hands running through my hair as he started to gently thrust upwards, pushing his cock deeper into my mouth. Not being a porn film I knew he wouldn't last for ages and after a few minutes I could sense he wasn't far off and I wasn't planning on stopping. I could sense he was a guy with physical stamina and he would return the pleasure with interest as h wouldn't waste the chance of fucking a woman who was obviously in heat!

I recall the next part vividly as if it were yesterday. As his cock now started to piston in and out my eager mouth, we both heard the sound of a key scratching around in the door. I paused, only briefly, only to feel Carl's hand on the back of my head. He groaned, "Don't stop...don't stop" - so I didn't! Out of the corner of my eye, I was just aware of another guy who was obviously now enjoying a free porn show from yours truly. Carl was now thrusting his hips forcibly so he was pretty much fucking my mouth, I just had to hold on and take it. The moment happened soon after, his hands clamped my head, his final thrust deep into my mouth and the loud groan as I felt his cock jerk violently inside me and the hot liquid of his cum explode in my mouth and against my tongue and down my throat, it felt like molten lava going everywhere inside my mouth. I swallowed it all, and even slid my mouth up and down his shaft after he had stopped cumming to clean up. I wouldn't normally swallow or clean a cock but somehow I felt it was expected. Not that I was especially conscious of what I was doing, I just wanted his cum! As I was finishing off my task, he had slid right down the couch in pleasure and he let out a loud sigh and exclaimed, "Fucking brilliant you dirty slut".

Only then did I take in that between me arriving and me swallowing the cum of a guy I'd only just met, we'd acquired an audience! At least I'm not naked I thought as although I'd be fairly well mauled and groped, Carl hadn't yet had time to take any of my clothes off, just rearrange them slightly! I actually remember feeling quite amused, aroused and proud that I'd done all that with him watching – me, a normally staid, prim woman had sucked a guy off while a complete stranger watched.

I expected now that Carl would have a quiet word with this guy, presumably a flat mate, and make his apologies so we could carry on in his room. After all this, I needed fucking and needed Carl inside me, I was so aroused and ready for him. Little did I know that that was from his plan and my adventure as a builder's slut had already begun.

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,436 Followers