Builders Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Kirsty orders me to service the guys.
6.6k words
4.59
118k
46

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,439 Followers

Over the next two weeks, I tried to get on with my usual, bland, respectable and safe life. I got on with my executive job, drove my expensive car, lunched with my ladies and resumed my steady normality. The big difference? I would get a text message every day at 9am on my mobile phone. A dirty, suggestive, disgusting and horny text message. I've still got the first one I received saved on my phone:

"Morning whore, when were good and ready were gonna fuck you all over again, every hole this time, I know you want it. We saw last week how much you love cock xx"

I got texts like these every day for the first week, similar in tone, filthy and direct. You can guess the themes, what they were going to do to me, what a cock sucking slut I was. While getting these texts, and over the next few days, I thought back constantly to that weekend, I could hardly think of anything else. Not with shame and regret, I was glad to have experienced it. There was some fear, the experience had been totally new for me -- I was out of control and felt manipulated by the guys but also by my own needs.

I felt as though I'd opened something in my psyche that I wouldn't be able to control and might take me to some very dark places. I was though at the same time, proud of what I'd done. Most of us have desires we never allow to come to the surface, or never get the opportunity, I had acted it out and, if I wanted to, judging by my daily dirty text, I would get plenty of opportunities to do so again. I either had to forget all about this or come to terms with it - why was I so horny and fulfilled by being treated like a whore, used like a cheap slut, laughed at by scruffy builders while they literally had their fill of me?

The truth? It turned me on like never before. I've said previously, my sex life hadn't been a complete write off up to that point but it wasn't amazing either. I had never been anywhere near the sexual bliss I had experienced that night and that morning. I'd have been much more comfortable being turned on by a nice, respectable guy from my own social circle who could supply me with good sex, as well as being an all-round decent, respectable man. Truth was though, it wasn't what did it for me. Rough sex with labourers did it seemed. Whatever I thought about it, it is what it is.

I found myself on porn sites of an evening watching gangbangs, threesomes, whore and slut clips. I also began reading slut/humiliation stories daily, wishing I was the slut, being disgusted some times by the extreme stories but also very turned on and dizzy with lust.

I played with myself every night dreaming erotically of taking everything Lee and Carl could give me, sucking their big cocks, riding them hard while they slapped my arse, taking it in turns fucking my arse hard, tying me up and using me every way they wanted. I seemed to spend the whole week wet, horny and light headed from the dirty thoughts.

Each night I went to bed I would recall the delicious image of Carl, or Lee, or both, completely naked, their thick pulsing cocks sticking out at an erotically obscene angle, waiting for me to service them, taking whatever they wanted from me. At least twice that week, I had to bring myself to orgasm in the middle of the night. I was a mess of juiced up eroticism.

Then, on the next Monday, something unexpected happened, or rather didn't happen. No text! It was only then I realised the morning text had quickly become the highlight of my day despite my mock disgust at their contents. I checked my phone 50 times or more that day, I checked the SIM card, no message! My heart sank, they'd got bored, it was all just a playful game to them. This notion seemed confirmed to me by no text on Tuesday or Wednesday either. Maybe they'd given up. I hadn't sent any texts back....maybe I should have replied, maybe I should send them one? Just to make sure they were OK of course. I did. I just said, "No text anymore? Did you get bored?" and immediately regretted it. Why did I encourage them?

I didn't have to wait long for a reply, a text flashed back within a few minutes, "Just testing slut, you've proved you want more, we knew you would but needed you to prove it. Now tell us what you want and you can have it." I took a sharp breath, they were making me ask them for it, maybe beg them to be fucked, just like they did for the humiliating 'dick dash' thing they had me do. Did they know what I'd been thinking about constantly the last few days, or were they just chancing their arm hoping I would give it up to them?

I didn't know what to reply. I decided on not doing so at all, then felt I had to, wanted to. I settled on, "Same again, maybe?" and waited. A quick reply indicated that that didn't seem enough, "Not good enough slut. You have one more text left to convince us to bother with you again. Make it good, or were done. Tell us exactly what you want from us". I was in a panic, they were making me beg. I didn't want to but that erotic thrill of humiliation and the need that I didn't even understand yet took over. I started the text that they still have today and that they show me regularly and have even made me repeat back to them:

"I want you both to fuck me, over and over, I want to suck your cocks as often as you want, I want you to use me, call me a slut, take me over and over, fill me full of cock, make me your whore. Please."

I clicked 'send' rapidly so I didn't have time to change my mind and then winced in shame and self-loathing at what I'd just sent. What the hell was I doing? Yet, how turned on do I feel right now! What is happening to me!? My face beetroot red with boiling hot shame as I imagined them reading that text. I pictured them laughing when they'd read it, probably even sharing the text with the other guys on their site, a badge of honour that they had a willing slut ready to be used by them. As much as I hated all these thoughts, I regretted being in the office as I felt an overwhelming urge to reach up my skirt for my pussy again. It was throbbing between my legs.

The phone binged noisily on my office desk. I scooped it up quickly. The response took my breath away, "Much better you dirty slut. Stay like that and we can have some fun. Be at the flat, 7pm Friday. Wear something sexy - black, seamed stockings, heels. You'll be staying over and were gonna fuck you as often as we want and how we want. You're the whore to be told what to do. Oh and as we won't be going out, bring some beers and pizza!"

Reading the text almost made me come instantly in my office chair, a delicious blend of abuse and humiliation and the offer of a lot of sex, even the cockiness to get me to bring them food and beer for the pleasure of letting them fuck me. Was I being charged for their services now? I should have been outraged and offended. On one level of course I was but I was overcome with humiliation and horny lust and those baser emotions were increasingly taking over.

My moral panic kicked in at first. Of course I'm not going, how could I? Time to forget this stuff, it's not for you, it's just a reaction to your staid and settled life, a silly whim, a fantasy that you were lucky enough to live for one night and one day, an early mid-life crisis perhaps. But all the while I was thinking all of that I also knew exactly where I'd be at 7pm on Friday - exactly where I was told to be, wearing exactly what they told me, ready to do exactly what they demanded of me, their own personal cock sucking slut.

The morning of the Friday arrived. I went to work but could not concentrate. I was horny and my knickers felt damp in my lust. People were phoning me, meeting me and asking me usual work stuff and all I could think about was the big bulging cocks of my two new favourite guys and me being putty in their hands, ready to give myself to them fully.

I left work early, went home and ran a bath. The warm water and my soapy hands rubbing my body sent me into sensual overload. I lifted my right leg so it was hanging outside the bath so my soapy hands could get at my clit while the other was teasing my breasts, my nipples hardening against my fingers. My eyes closed, I started imagining what was likely to happen, the builders stripped, sweaty and muscular, making me service them, taking me roughly in turns, together, in my mouth, in my pussy, yikes, even in my arse. I was going to give it all up for them, I wanted them to use and abuse me and give me everything they had. Within minutes, I was writhing in pleasure, my own fingers bringing me to a splashing orgasm, some of the water being thrown out the bath with my ecstasy. I knew it wouldn't be my last of the day.

I still couldn't say however that I knew for definite I was going to go. It's one thing to have a spontaneous fuck with two guys in the accidental, random manner as happened two weeks ago, quite another to go there, dressed like a slut, openly offering my holes to these guys.

Once I knocked on that door there could be no pretence whatsoever that I was going there to be fucked, I could pretend to myself or to them that that experience a few days ago was just an interesting random occurrence as a result of too many drinks and some random events. This was planned, conscious and very deliberate.

The doubt continued all afternoon and evening. As I dried myself from my bath, as I shaved my well pleasured pussy, as I put on my makeup and slipped on the required black seamed stockings. I looked in the mirror as I slid them on. "Looking every inch the whore there girl," I said to myself.

I grimaced as I chose the sexiest black lace underwear I had to match my stockings and tried to think whether the guys would want me in just hold ups or should I wear the full basque and suspenders job? I settled on hold ups but just the thought process again made me realise here I was dressing deliberately to try and please two rough house builders. I had chosen the hold ups as the other gear would be too fiddly for them to get off me!

Nervously phoning a taxi, nearly cancelling it twice, having to forcibly stand up, get to my feet and leave my house and get in the cab when it arrived. I was a total mess of nerves and doubts, only my lust and desire for what I would get in the flat keeping me moving towards them.

I'd also thought of my job and my social standing. My thoughts swirling around - Can I be sure none of my friends and colleagues would find out? Imagine what my closest friends Sharon or Rose would think if they could see me now, in black stocking and lace knickers, about to visit two rough builders to offer them up my pussy. It was so incongruous with my usual life that I felt certain they'd disown me. Better that actually than having to look at them ever again if they knew.

My job too. I was a business executive, a senior business executive. For reasons I won't go into, I didn't need to work financially but my job and my career were crucial to who I was. If anyone in work found out, I could be ruined career wise. I used these to provide myself with a final chance to back out and just tell the taxi driver to take me back. I didn't.

So, here I was, knocking lightly on the door of the flat I'd been in only two weeks ago getting my brains fucked out. I was light headed with nerves, shame, desire, lust and god only knows what else. I felt turned on already, my nipples rubbing against the thin material of my lace bra, my pussy already damp and moist. I'd deliberately wore few clothes, my lace underwear being hidden only by an above the knee skirt and flimsy vest top, a long coat protecting my modesty for the journey.

No answer for a few seconds from the door. Still time to leave, they didn't hear me, let's just leave girl....

The door opened wide, quickly almost like being 'busted open' from the inside. It was dimly lit inside and I had to squint my eyes to see what was in front of me. It was Lee at the door. He grabbed my arm, pulled me inside forcibly and took the pizza and beers off me. He hadn't let me even recover my balance before pulling off my coat.

I vaguely saw him pass the beer to Carl who was close behind him. He wasted no time, my vest top and my skirt were stripped from me urgently as he pushed me onto the floor.. They'd clearly planned an ambush on me!

Lee unzipped his pants, and practically threw his cock into my mouth. I was moaning in fear, muffled by the stiffening cock now being pushed roughly into me. I got into rhythm with his thrust. It's a test I thought, he's seeing how much I can take. Aroused by two weeks of slut fantasies and self-induced orgasms, I was determined to see where this was going to go -- "well come on, shove it down my fucking throat you bastard," I thought.

He realised I'd recovered my composure, I wrapped both my hands around his arse, feeling his firm buttocks with some pleasure and managed to slow him slightly so his dick went in and out my mouth more rhythmically. I could feel him relax in my mouth and his body release tension as my lips and tongue went to work on his shaft. He let me do this as the more rhythmical sucking of my mouth no doubt felt better for him than the struggle we started with as I'd got in.

I continued my work wondering if I'd actually be allowed into the flat. I was still in the small hallway by the front door! In all my speculation in my mind as to what would happen, sucking dick before I'd got into the flat proper didn't figure in my thoughts. My jaw was already aching, my stockinged knees sore -- I guess both of those are occupational hazards for a whore, I just expected at least to have been shepherded into the flat before it had started. I do remember laughing inwardly -- what was I expecting exactly, a bouquet of flowers before they romanced and seduced me into bed?

Carl made his first appearance. As seemed usual for these two, his erect cock was hanging lewdly out his boxers. He looked at me in wide eyed wonder sucking his mate's dick so enthusiastically, his own dick swinging hypnotically towards me. I could see him taking in a full view of me. Dressed now in only my stockings, heels, lace bra and knickers, Carl moved in close and I reached immediately for his stiff erection. He pulled it away.

He joined me on the floor for a minute and, my main concentration still on the cock in my mouth, he quickly, roughly, removed my bra and pants. I felt the room spinning as I felt that touch they both had. It was rough, insistent, their fingers pulling my nipples, mashing my tits and then fingers pulling my pussy lips apart and ramming them into my willing slit. It was the rough kind of touch that says I'm doing this for my benefit, not to please you, I want to pull your nipples, I want to finger your cunt, your pleasure is irrelevant, this is for me.

My desire to please and be used washed over me, I wanted to show them that over the last two weeks I had learnt how to be a submissive whore. Carl had stood up again. I leaned across Lee and grabbed Carl's cock. I began tugging on it with my left hand as I continued to suck on the other.

What a sight I must have looked. I'd been in their flat for maybe only ten minutes and I was already overcome with lust, cock in my mouth, another in my hand! I felt determined that after having the courage to come here I was going to get what I wanted. I think I knew by now what it was I wanted. Whoredom, I wanted to be used by these fucking arseholes, treated like a cock sucking whore, made to jump whenever they told me, pleasure them in any way they wanted. These thoughts flapping around my head while I serviced two big dicks were however, brought to a shuddering halt.

"Jesus lads, what a dirty tramp, you really weren't kidding were you!?"

The whole world seemed to stop for me. There was someone else in the flat, another woman!

I practically spat the cock out my mouth and sprang onto my feet. This was too much, wasn't it bad enough that I'd made a complete slut of myself for these two bastards, now I had an audience too!?

Standing tall, fresh faced, piercing green eyes and straight blonde bobbed hair, dressed in a smart skirt and blouse combo and expensive heels, she leered at me, her eyes wide and full of wonder, her arms vertically out teapot style, seemingly delighted at having witnessed my performance thus far. She moved her head slightly to meet my gaze and looked quizzically at me. I thought she was stunningly beautiful. The radiance in her face and her eyes disarmed me completely, my shock and anger gone instantly, taken over by intrigue.

Turning to Carl, still highly amused she said, "It's cold out here and it doesn't seem as though your friend is wearing too many clothes, bring her in!" She grinned almost mockingly at me, gesturing to us all to move into the flat.

My head in a whirl, my initial lust dissipated for now, I looked questioningly from Lee to Carl who seemed to go along with this as they pushed me into the flat, the scene of most of my previous cock sucking antics. Obviously, this had also been part of the plan in some way.

"So, I'm Kirsty...and you it seems, are a dirty, cocksucking tramp!" she grinned, her wide, beautiful eyes burning into mine. "To explain a little, I'm Lee's ex, we only split up two weeks ago. I haven't even had time to move out properly yet. I've decided he's not good enough for me, seems plenty good enough for you though. I broke up with him because I overheard him talking to someone about a posh tart he'd banged while I was away. As we both now know, you're the posh tart. Lee and I did a deal, bring her here and I will watch you being a dirty tramp for them and maybe have some fun myself. The deal is that if he does that, I won't cut his balls off!"

The three of them chuckled. I guessed the bit about her splitting up with him was probably true, but she was obviously joking about the threat. They were just teasing and neither Kirsty nor Lee seemed too pained by their recent split. I didn't know at the time whether the story was true or whether this was some pretext for some sort of orgy but she did feel comfortable in her surroundings, this definitely was also her flat.

Kirsty continued, "I didn't quite believe him when he told me all about you and what you did. I have no idea what you want from these tossers but here you are, in our flat, tits out, no panties, sucking cock before your even in the flat...and you've even brought them pizza and beer!" She snorted, stooping low and clapping her hands in delight as my face burned with embarrassment. She was evidently excited and delighted that she'd acquired a toy to play with and games to play.

"Anyway, I'm interested in this, I'm going to watch," she said, settling herself down on one of the sofas, folding her legs underneath herself. She patted her skirt down neatly over her legs and helped herself to a slice of pizza as if she was settling down to watch a film, a porn flick obviously!

"On your knees again slut and open your legs wide. Lee, I want you to lie on the floor and suck her cunt, it's the only thing you were ever good for! Carl, cock in her mouth again if you don't mind. Come on people, let's get this show on the road!" she shouted, clapping her hands in mock excitement. All three of them in hysterics at her mock film director tones.

The guys were going along with this I presumed just because it was a funny game to them and they still got to fuck me any way they wanted (or perhaps it seemed, anyway she wanted!) Perhaps they also harboured hopes that she would enjoy the show and join in, perhaps everything was all planned, at that point, I had no idea what was going on.

I stared at her initially. To be honest, I was spellbound and captivated. I'd never even considered being a slut to another woman but it seemed so right to me somehow. As I mentioned in a previous chapter, I am bisexual although I hadn't had much experience with other women at that time. I have now!

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,439 Followers
12