Building a Pet Pt. 04

Story Info
My pet develops and shows a loyalty to me.
2.4k words
3.83
26.4k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up the phone, "Hey".

"Hey. I see you called me a lot."

"Yeah, I wondered of you wanted to hang out for the weekend."

"You mean like spend the night at your place? Sure you bet!"

Well, actually that wasn't what I meant. I had just been thinking of her going with me for a few hours of sex. But her voice was so desperate sounding and hopeful I couldn't say no. I mean I could have but I didn't...

"Uh, yeah. I can be there in about half an hour..." I looked at the mess on the front of my jeans, "...umm, make that an hour."

"Great, I'll get cleaned up and pack a bag." I wanted to tell her to not get cleaned up and meet me in the parking lot in her dirty t-shirt and sandals. Because fucking her just like I saw her earlier was a turn on. But that would have revealed my new voyeur hobby so I agreed to meet her in an hour. I drove back to my place, got cleaned up, and thought about what I could do with her for the next few days. All sorts of possibilities were growing on my head.

When I got back to the trailer park she was already standing in the lot with a little gym bag in her hand. She got inside and I could smell fresh soap and her black hair was still damp from a shower. She had the nice dark red lipstick on I liked and she had even managed to do her eyes nice and dark. I was impressed.

"You smell and look great" I said.

She grinned a sideways mischievous grin at me, "That doesn't mean I want to stay clean all weekend."

"Oh, that's not going to happen. I guarantee you that. In fact seeing you all clean makes me want to eat your pussy."

She leaned in and purred, "Well,let's get going ."

I drove out onto the interstate but immediately pulled into one of the rest stops.

"What are we doing here?" She asked

"I can't wait anymore." I leaned in and kissed her on the neck, "You're going to help me live out a fantasy."

"Oh, am I?" Stacy's breathing was heavy and her large breasts heaved against the white button up blouse she wore.

"Yeah, get out of the truck, take your skirt and panties off and walk over to that picnic table in the park. Lay down on top and spread your legs."

"Are you crazy, somebody might see me."

"I know. That's the best part. Just do it this once baby, I've always wanted to do this." Yeah ever since I thought it up about an hour ago.

Stacy looked around the parking lot. There were a couple of cars pulled over and a large truck. They were all dark and the whole place looked deserted. But you never can tell who's lurking around a rest stop. Look who's talking.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Take your pants off, walk over to that picnic table over there, lay down and spread yur legs. I'll be right over there." I looked at her with a smile on my face and squeezed her knee, "Please baby? For me?"

Stacy looked around the parking lot and got out of the truck and let her skirt drop to the ground. She was wearing a pair of mini black panties and she slipped those off too, being careful to pull them around the pumps she had on. She smiled half heartily at me and closed the door to the truck and started walking across the parking lot half naked. The picnic table was about 75 yards away in the dark and most of the parking lot was in the dark but she had to walk right underneath a light post that fully illuminated her.

She looked magnificent as she walked across the parking lot, she was taking fast steps which caused her buttocks to shake and her wide hips were really swaying as she went. When she got to the grass she started to walk and stumbled a couple of times as her heels sunk into the grass. Once she was at the table she say down on the end and laid back, spreading her legs. Once she was settled I got out and walked over to her. I was hard a metal rod and I wanted to fuck her but I figured it was time to give her a little pleasure with no expectations. It's been my experience that making a woman cum just for her fun every once in a while pays big dividends in the future.

When I got to her she was shaking a little and looking around the park. I smiled at her, "I can't think of a better midnight snack that some freshly cleaned pussy." She smiled back and I got down on my knees and dove right into her pussy.

I like to eat pussy, a lot. It's one of my favorite things to do but eating a snatch that's just been washed and still smells like soap...that is the best time to do it. I starting flicking and licking her clit and when it was nice and round I started slowly sucking it and rolling it between by lips and tongue. My hands were gripping the sides of her hips and Stacy responded with small circles of her hips and she progressed to squeezing her ass cheeks and putting her shoes against the benches of the table and pushing upwards as hard as she could into my face. She tried to reach my head and pull me into her but she couldn't so I just increased my downward pressure on her mound as I when into into a rhythm of licking sucking and rolling. I heard her moaning and with seconds she orgasmed and arched her lower back, I never let my mouth off of her and kept sucking until she stopped her mini-pumping into my face and melted back down onto the top of the table. The heavy sigh was my cue that it was over, for now.

I stood up and grabbed both of her meaty thighs and gave them a squeeze, she was muscular but there was a good layer of fat also. I stroked down to her knees and back up to her crotch, she felt wonderful. I took her hand and sat her up and I noticed she was glassy eyed and she smiled weakly at me. I could feel her cum all over my chin and I wiped it with the back of my hand.

"Did you like that?"

"Mmm Hmm. What wasn't there to like?" She started to lay back down on her back.

"What are you doing" I asked. Though I knew exactly what she was doing, Stacy wasn't used to getting without giving so this when she expected me to fuck her. But that wasn't in the plan at all, at least for now.

"Aren't you going to bang me?" She was resting on her elbows with a quizzical look on her face.

I smiled. "Well yeah. Eventually. But for now now, you just helped me out with a nice fantasy I've always had. Let's go back to my place and carry on our game."

Stacy stood up and staggered. I grabbed her shoulders to steady her and turned around to walk her back to my truck. Standing in front of me was one of the biggest men I had ever seen, casually smoking a cigarette and shadowed in the dark.

There was a brief moment where we and Mr. Giant didn't move. he stepped forward out of the shadows. He was at least 6-10 and a good 350 pounds. He had a large scar running down the side of his face and his hair was long and looked like it hadn't seen the right side of a comb in about a decade. He spoke first, "Nice show."

"Uh, thanks." Stacy had stepped behind me and was looking over my shoulder. I could feel her trembling body. I figured he must be the trucker because none of the other cars in the parking lot could have handled a guy of his size. His face was lined and cracked, he had lived a hard life.

"I was wondering if I could get a piece."

Stacy practically climbed up my back when he said this. All I could think was how I could stop him.

"Um, look dude. We were just having some fun...you know between the two of us... and I don't feel like sharing her right now..."

"Oh no bud, you got me wrong. I was thinking of you doing the same thing to me..." I have to admit I was kind of stunned. I never had a guy hit on me before, let alone when I just got done eating some chick out and she was standing behind me half naked.

"That's not really my thing bud."

"Well, look. Here's the deal, I need to get my rocks off somehow. And at this point it could be a goddamn cat but there's not even one of those here. So let's face it you're the only game in town so you might as well get used to the idea." He took another step forward and placed his hand on my shoulder and started pushing me towards the table. I knocked his hand off with my arm and before I could say some smart ass comment or even make a fist my world exploded into a very bright light and a searing pain shooting through my head. I was standing one second and the very next I was lifting my head up off the ground. I heard a scream and saw Stacy still standing there, half naked and her hands over her mouth.

Mr. Giant lifted me up and I could feel my lips moving but I swear to God I had no idea what I was saying. My hearing came back and there was a high squeal inside my head. Mr. Giant was dragging me towards the picnic table when I heard a Stacy scream, "No! Don't! Fuck me!"

I was dropped to the ground, on my knees, and I saw Stacy standing in from of the ogre. He walked over to her and towered over her. "What did you say?"

"Fuck me instead. I'll be more fun than him, you just knocked the shit out of him and he can barely stand. Let me take care of you...I'm already and everything." With that Stacy reached across and firmly grabbed his crotch.

"Well, if you haven't noticed, I'm not really into women."

" fuck me up the ass if you want to, I don't care. Just don't hurt him again."

Mr. Giant pondered this for a moment, "Fuck it, I don't care. I need to fucking cum into somebody. Let's go."

Stacy walked over to the picnic table and turned around and bent over. She slowly spread her legs and rested her elbows on the table and gripped the edges. She looked over her shoulder at him and put her forehead on the table. At the same time Mr. Giant walked up behind her and in a quick movement had his cock out and he spread his legs to drop down in line with her hips. He gave a swift crack of is hand across her ass, sending ripples through the buttocks.

"Stick it out there bitch."

Stacy dropped her hips down, and punched her ass up and her pussy lips pointed out right at his dick. I wondered if she was trying to entice him with her snatch instead but if she was it failed. He reached down with those massive hands and spread her ass cheeks apart and positioned his dick against her rectum. He dropped a huge glob of spitt into his hand and wiped it over his erect member. He spread her big ham ass apart and plunged into her. I heard her squeal and grunt and her hands gripped the table with her forearm muscles bulging out. Mr. Giant started pumping into her and she must have opened a lot wider somehow because he started pumping her like he was railing her pussy.

I could hear the slap of him against her ass and she was whispering a chant of "Oh god, oh god, oh god...please" over and over. He went faster and she pushed her forehead harder against the table. She was baring her teeth and her legs were shaking like they were about to collapse. I tried to stand up but my eyesight swan and my legs went down again. I was looking at them with my head on the ground, sideways. Suddenly Mr. Giant pushed into her and held...he groaned and collapsed on top of her over the table. He pulled out and pushed himself back into his pants. Stacy remained bent over the table, her forehead still pressed into the wood.

Giant walked over and picked me up and pulled me, with one fucking hand, up to the table and sat me down on it next to her.

"Thanks guys. That was nice." He gave Stacy a slap on her ass and strolled away back between the bushes he came from. After a minute she stirred and I had put my head back on my shoulders so I walked her back to the truck and she got in without bothering to put her clothes back on. We drove back to my place and I parked in front. In my fantasy I was going to have her walk to the front door naked from about a half block away and wait at the front door for me and I would drive up. As it were we both limped inside, her half naked and me half in the bag from one punch. I took her to my couch and she collapsed onto it. We hadn't said much but she told me she was OK and wanted to rest. I went into my bathroom to check on the damage to the side of my head. It was swollen like a melon and my ear lobe was covered in dried blood. I walked back to Stacy and she was fast asleep. I started to swoon and crumpled into the chair across from her and the last thing I saw was her sleeping, wearing a filthy white blouse and a pair of white pumps.