Building Big Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always wonder why porn directors seem to have to get stupid expressions going in a movie, like "You want that cock, don't you, Bitch?" I always have the sound off. I can't stand the squeals of "Oh Daddy, your dick is so great!" etc. I've always found that I can only grunt and splutter my pleasure.

We just fell apart gasping, laughing and thanking one another. It was the start of something wonderful between the three of us (and sometimes with others) and once again it made every Gym visit after that into a special time, whether they were there or not. Just by virtue of being proof of what could happen, however unlikely it might have been.

Working then as a short order cook was a drudge, but that night with tingling balls, a stretched arse and an empty, throbbing prostate, my mind full of monster cock and handsome fucking police officer fuck buddies, fuck fuck fuck...(but not necessarily in that order), my shift flew by.

12