Built Like a Brick House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Speeding away in Big K's truck and laughing and screaming all the way out of the school parking lot, we felt like two teenagers that almost got caught having sex in school. All of this sexual activity put Big K into a good mood as he reached over and rubbed my legs and pushed up my skirt to look at my pussy. In one of his better moods he suggested that we stop at Pete's Inn for a beer and burger before heading home and starting our list of other chores.

Pete's Inn is a construction guy hang out; busy during week day lunchtime but dead on the week ends so there is never a problem getting a table on Saturday afternoon. Pete was a pretty sharp guy, knew how to work his contacts, something Big K never could do. When Pete was in trouble on his liquor license, a few relatives of the liquor board spent a few days at Pete cottage drinking, screwing and going home with a bit of cash, the liquor problem went away. When Pete got in trouble for his waitress showing their tits one night, the liquor board decided it was an accident and no fines were levied. I had often wanted Big K to talk to Pete to get us a few breaks, but in typical Big K fashion, "my work speaks for itself".

Big K comment that for a Saturday there were quite a few trucks in the parking lot at Pete's Inn, but didn't think it was anything special. I wasn't concerned about it being busy as I had on my raincoat and it covered my see-through top and short skirt. Big K parked the truck and in gentlemanly fashion came over and opened my door, and of course, wanted to see my pussy as I slid out of the truck. Once Big K gets excited about something, he kind of wants to hit it and it again until he can't go anymore. Going into Pete's darken interior was a shock to my eyes, but you knew it was busy as there was lots of noise, music and the crashing of the pool balls in the back. There were several "hey big K" yells and more then enough whistles at me to keep us moving to the tables in the back.

Sliding into a back booth, Big K took the side facing the front and I took the opposite side that looked into the mirrors of the pool room. We both grabbed menus as our waitress came over and got out drink orders. I wasn't really hungry, another result of loosing so much weight, but I was very thirsty and asked for a Texan size Margarita with no salt. Drinks came quickly and we told the waitress that we wanted to study the menus for a while. Being that it was pretty dark in the back, Big K asked me to take off my raincoat and give it too him. I glanced around sheepishly and really didn't think there would be a problem. Reaching over the table to hand Big K the coat, one of my tits popped out of my new top and it was all I could do to keep Big K from putting his mouth on my nipple. It felt weird to feel the cold seat on my ass, and to the delight of Big K if I moved sideways my tits kept falling out of my top. Big K reached under the table and rubbed my legs and stroked my clit as we drank our first round and talked about life. The second round came quick enough and I had my legs on each side of Big K's lap as he reached under the table and fingered my pussy. Between the drinking, the earlier fucking and knowing what Big K would do to my pussy when we got into the truck, I was a pretty happy and horny wife.

When our waitress came back to get our order, Big K asked her what was the party in the back room was about. Sheila, the waitress mentioned that there was an unofficial meeting of the general contractor bidders on the new school project and they had been drinking and playing pool for the last couple hours. Big K, a bidder on that project was a bit worried that he had not been invited, and I was going to point out that he never used his contacts to get himself into that position to party and insure his bid was the winning bid. Once again, the sight of my unfinished garage, all of my bricks, the rain outside and another project that got away kind of flashed in front of my eyes. I kind of lost my drink buzz and the entire tingle went out of my pussy.

Big K got serious for a minute, blew me a kiss, ordered more drinks and got up and headed into his pool room. I sat there and drank my third Margarita, got a bit sullen about life and how it was going and decided that what happens, happens and I couldn't do anything about it. Just as I was going to reach over for my raincoat and put it on and head out to the truck, I looked up in the mirror to see a smiling Big K and another guy headed back to our table. Big K, all smiles and beaming ear to ear stood by the table and introduced me to Mr. Warrant, as the project manager for the school project.

I was going to stand up, but I was afraid that my tits would fall out, and give the guys the shock of their life. Just as I was doing to say pleased to meet you, Big K invited him to have a seat and Mr. Warrant slid into the booth next to me. I tried to get as far as I could into the corner and pulled down my skirt and crossed my arms to cover my tits. Big K went on to tell me how we may be the second low bidder and get some of the work if the rebid the contracts and that Mr. Warrant started just like Big K did and worked his way into his own construction management company.

As Big K talked, I could feel his hopes rise up and his excitement built, but as I looked at Mr. Warrant, his eyes told me what I know all along. We weren't going to get the job, the bid was all ready decided and Big K was going to be oh-so-close again. Big K said that he needed to go call his Forman Dave and headed out to his truck to make his call. Saying he would be right back in, both Mr. Warrant and I kind of just sat in the booth and made small conversation.

Mr. Warrant kept looking at my legs and tits and I thought maybe there was a chance here to do something. I said. Mr. Warrant, Big K really isn't going to get the job is he?" Mr. Warrant, looked around, looked at my chest and said, "No, not really. Everything was ok for him until Re Construction got into the bidding and undercut Big K's bid by 5%."

I got quiet and thought for a minute. "Does that mean the bid is all ready decided?" Once again, this time looking at my legs, Mr. Warrant said, "Yes and no, I have the final say on Monday". I tuned my body sideways so Mr. Warrant could see my nipples and raised one of my legs on to the booth so he could get a better look at my pussy and asked, "Do you think Big K could do the job?" Looking me up and down and breathing a bit heavy, Mr. Warrant said, "Absolutely"

I was determined to take this chance and see what it would take to get the bid for this project, hell, with nothing to lose, why not go for broke. Turning a bit more so one of my tits fell out of my top, I simply said, in my little girly voice "you know, I am soft all over and I like a man that can fuck me hard." I added a moan for some affect and in an immediate response Mr. Warrant choked on his drink and turned and looked at me while he reached down and adjusted his pants to make room for his throbbing cock

I looked at Mr. Warrant and pushed out my chest and asked him, "Do you like what you see?" His kind of got tongue tied and said "absolutely". "Well then", I said," lets say", as I took his left hand and placed it on my tit and told him to squeeze, "that the bid for Big K is right now in your left hand and while taking his right hand and placing it under my skirt," the winning bid for Big K is in your right hand"

I opened my legs and let him feel my pussy and rub my very soft legs while I opened my top and placed my nipple in his face. Reaching under the table for his cock, as it was just about to break through his zipper before I could help the poor guy out. "As I see it Mr. Warrant, the Big K bid is now the front runner in the bid and that cock in between your leg needs to be rewarded for figuring out a way for Big K to win this job." I had his cock out and slowly stroked the head of his throbbing cock under the table as he fingered my pussy and looked at my tits. "Just think, Mr. Warrant, every week when I come into your private office for you to sign our invoices, all of the sucking and licking and fucking that can happen between the construction manager and the winning contractor's secretary."

I stopped stroking his very wet and slippery cock and closed my legs and sat back waiting for his answer. Mr. Warrant quickly drank his drink, looked around the bar, stuck out his hand and said, "You drove a hard deal for Big K, but you have got the job." I reached back under the table, turned my body, opened my legs again and started to stroke his swollen cock and said, "Yes sir, but you had better drive a hard one into me every week I am in your office."Obviously enough was said, as his cum sprayed all over under the table across to the other side where Big K was sitting and all over my hand. I reached for a napkin and cleaned him off, and then I licked the cum on my hand while I stared at his face. While licking, with my tongue twisting and turning and tasting his cum, I looked at his red and perspiring face and whispered," Mr. Warrant, your balls are going to be so happy when I leave your office every week, that there will be lots of other work that you will want Big K on." Wiping the perspiration from his face with another napkin, Mr. Warrant hoarsely replied, "Ms K, I am positive that our business relationship with be fulfilling to both of us

While I neatly folded the cum stained napkin, I looked up into the mirror and saw a grinning Big K walking back into the Inn. I quickly slid over in the booth, checked my skirt and blouse and finished my drink as Mr. Warrant told me how he looked forward to working with Big K and wished us luck on the bid on Monday. As Big K reached our table, Mr. Warrant stood up and shook Big K's hand and said that he looked forward to talking with him on Monday. Mr. Warrant looked over at me and smiled and thanked me for providing the additional company information, I glanced at this pants and there was a cum stain right on his zipper. I quickly handed him another napkin and apologized for spilling part of my drink on his lap and promised not to get so excited next time I saw him. I am not sure that I meant it to come out that way, but everyone got a laugh and figured it was just the three Margaritas doing the talking.

Big K paid the check and we headed out into the truck, his arms around me as I was a bit light headed and very, very horny after the hand job I just gave. Big k opened my side of the truck and I sat but down first, turned my body toward the outside of the truck and with my skirt up and legs open for his view and said, "Right here, right now, fuck me hard."

Monday came and Big K won the bid, Big K came twice that night, and maybe Mr. Warrant came thinking about fucking his very soft, very sensual, very giving new winning construction company secretary.

12