Bull with a Conscience Ch. 03

Story Info
First satisfied customer for Bull service.
12.9k words
4.6
44.7k
40

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third of a four-chapter story told from the perspective of a bull, the man who is the second male of an MMF relationship. The first chapter depicts how the bull got his start, and the second further explores his initial bull relationship. While not imperative that you read the first two chapters before you read this one, it might be helpful to more fully understand the relationships in this chapter. There will be one more chapter to follow.


As always, my stories are works of complete fiction, and all persons are of legal age. Your votes and comments are important to me, so after you read it, please share with me!

Once we got to the bedroom, Caitlin and I made slow, passionate love. It was the first time that there was no urgency involved. We changed positions often, and subconsciously decided that we would slow down if either felt like they were coming close to orgasm.

One of the things we did while we slowly fucked was talk to each other. Before Jenny cheated on me, this was one of my favorite things to do with her. Our focus was solely on each other, and we could maintain a meaningful conversation about important things while we fucked. It was extremely intimate with Jenny, and I could see how it could become the same with Caitlin.

Of course, that had been one of my worries about having a sexual relationship with one of my best friends. While I was trying to learn how to separate sex from an emotional relationship, slowly fucking and talking with Caitlin was really amazing. When we came, we timed it so that we came together, and when we were finished, we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, hugging and kissing in a close and meaningful way. This might become a problem.

We woke up the next morning just as the first light of the new day was appearing. We knew that Steve was going to be here at 8:00, and our plan was to time it so that he walked in on us just as I was cumming into Caitlin's pussy. I would then give way to him so he could claim her back in however kinky way he wanted to, while I went to cook breakfast for all of us. After breakfast, I would have them help me explore getting into the bull business. They knew a lot more about it than I did, so any advice they could give me would certainly be appreciated.

Caitlin rolled over next to me and reached down to grab my soft cock. I knew it wouldn't take too much attention to get it standing firm again. We kissed each other good morning. After six months, it felt incredible to wake up to the soft body of a beautiful woman snuggling next to me. With her fingers gliding over my steadily rising cock, I dipped my head down a little so I could get one of her sexy nipples in my mouth, while I reached out and grabbed the other nipple with my hand. The sudden assault on her nipples caused her to moan. I could tell we were going to have some early morning fun.

I looked at my alarm clock – 7:15. We had 45 minutes until Steve came over, but I didn't see how we were going to be able to wait until 8:00 to cum. What she was doing was good right now, and I didn't want her to stop just so her husband could catch us in the act.

She apparently couldn't wait either. She released my cock from the grip of her hands, and then pulled the covers back and climbed over on top of me. I hated to let go of her nipples, but knowing what was about to happen, I thought it would be okay. Turns out it was more than okay, it was great! She climbed on top of me and maneuvered her pussy above my cock, catching it with her already swollen inner lips. I remembered back to our first time last weekend, where it took Caitlin quite a little bit of time to adjust to the size of my cock entering her tight pussy. However, this was the fourth time this weekend alone that I had entered her, and by now she was getting used to my size. She sunk straight down in one motion, not pausing until her ass rested on my hips. Even though she took it much quicker than last week, her gasp let me know that it was still plenty big for her.

I decided that I would let her drive the bus this time. I laid back and watched as she lifted herself up and down, slowly riding as if she was on a pleasure cruise. Her breasts were just big enough that when she would hit bottom, her nipples would jiggle ever so slightly. I really wanted to reach out and hold them to save them from the jiggles, but I was enjoying watching her take charge, so instead I put my hands on her thighs, feeling her muscles expand and contract with her up and down movement.

After a few minutes, Caitlin did something I had never had any other woman do. Staying impaled on my cock, she managed to turn herself completely around so that now she was facing away from me, riding me reverse cowgirl. The view was incredible! I could see the walls of her vagina stretching every time she raised herself hips up. Her beautiful little asshole seemed to peek out at me from between the luscious globes of her ass cheeks.

Even though I was enjoying having Caitlin do all of the work (and let's face it – there was no work going on here!), I decided I wanted to see more, so I reached out and grabbed one ass cheek in each hand and did my best to spread them wide apart. This allowed me a full view of her little brown hole, the tightness of her rim holding it shut and forming a little crown. I had never had a girl let me fuck her in the ass, and I hadn't asked Caitlin about it, but I knew how much I wanted to try it with her as I laid there mesmerized by the sight of the forbidden hole in front of me.

Without saying a word, Caitlin decided that she wanted to play a little bit. She bottomed out fully on my cock, and then sat up as straight as possible before leaning backwards towards me. This must have increased the penetration slightly, because she reached a point where she called out a rather loud "OH" and paused there for a few seconds. If that was touching her in a new place, I wanted to see what happened if I added to the intensity, and so I clenched my butt cheeks together and gave a quick thrust upwards. She shrieked and cried out "SHIT!" She quickly sat up completely straight again and turned around to give me a glare. I couldn't help but laugh, so she reached down and slapped my right inner thigh, surprising me and causing me to jump just a little.

Next, Caitlin leaned all the way forward, grabbing my ankles, and began to fuck me like that. This put quite a bit of pressure on my cock, which in turn was forcing itself on the bottom wall of her pussy. She must have liked the extra friction the force caused, because she began to move faster back and forth. The intensity was causing me a little discomfort, but I wasn't about to let her know. It did help to delay my orgasm, buying us a little more time as we tried to time our orgasms as close to Steve bursting into the bedroom as possible.

From this position, the next logical move was for me to fuck her doggy style. I realized that in our two weekends together so far, we had not done it yet this way. Caitlin dropped her knees off of me and onto the bed. I pulled my legs out from under her, and then got up on my hands and knees and crawled my way to the offering she had presented in front of me. I grabbed the base of my cock to line it up to her pussy, and as I began to enter her from behind, I decided I would tease her a little bit by going as slow as I possibly could. I saw two benefits – the first was watching from behind as my cock slowly entered her pussy. The human body is an incredible thing, and watching her adjust to take my full cock was visual poetry. The other benefit I saw what that from this position, I was now back in control.

I continued to slowly ease my way into Caitlin. She caught on to what I was doing and started encouraging me to go faster, but I wasn't going to have anything of it. Slowly, inch by inch, I moved forward until she could no longer take it and lunged back against me, lowering her head and calling out "Oh god" when her ass slammed back against me. I had wanted to take it slow to drag out the time a little and hopefully keep her from being too sore to endure Steve's fuck session coming up, but since she seemed to want it at a faster pace, I obliged, and started plunging in and out of her at will.

I knew this was going to cause her to break into her vocal fuck chorus, and I was right. It's amazing how you can learn a woman's tendencies in such a short time. We started fucking hard and fast. She was struggling to keep her legs straight as I slammed into her, and pretty soon she was nearly completely on her stomach on the bed. Her ass remained elevated enough that I could grab her hips with my hands and keep her somewhat lifted up.

Caitlin started cumming, with her usual high-pitched scream-like splendor. I slowed my jack-hammering down a few notches to let her get her breath, before pulling out of her and turning her over on her back. Just like last week, I grabbed a pillow and placed it underneath her generous ass, then returned to assault mode, driving my cock straight in and hammering away. She started bucking and squealing again – apparently she wasn't quite finished with her orgasm, and my fucking her in this new position fired it up again. It was so hot and sexy that I couldn't last any longer. I began to shoot streams of my sperm deep within her once again. As I collapsed beside her after squeezing my last few drops, I glanced at the clock – it was 7:54, we were six minutes early.

I turned to Caitlin and said, "We finished early. We need to practice."

She grinned and said, "I'm all for that!"

She grabbed her phone off of the nightstand next to the bed, and poked at it with her fingers for a few seconds. She then put it back on the nightstand. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "I just sent a message to Steve. I told him the front door was unlocked, and that he was to come and find me."

I replied, "Then I guess I'd better get the door unlocked!" I grabbed a pair of shorts and an old t-shirt out of the dresser and headed down the hall to the front door. I quickly slipped the clothes on and unlocked the door. I then headed back down the hall to the bedroom, where Caitlin continued to lay in the middle of the bed, her ass resting on the pillow, displaying her sloppy pubic area. Steve was going to have a field day!

I leaned down to kiss her quickly on the lips and said, "Thanks for the great times!"

She smiled back at me and said, "I couldn't have done it without you!"

I kissed her again and headed for the back porch. I didn't want to be seen by Steve as he came through looking for his wife. Exactly at 8:00, I heard him race into the driveway, slam his truck door, and then make his way into my house through the front door. He wasn't a dumb man, so when he headed straight to my bedroom, I wasn't surprised. I was hoping he'd take the time to shut the bedroom door before he started in with Caitlin, but apparently he couldn't wait to take her back, so as I went into the kitchen to start breakfast, I could pretty much hear everything that was going on. If Caitlin thought she was sore from last weekend's fuck sessions with two horny guys, I would imagine it will be worse later today.

The sound of the bacon frying did muffle some of the bedroom sounds, but I would have had to have an industrial blender going to drown out the sound of Caitlin cumming. By now it was something with which I was very familiar, and I could picture the faces she was making as she hit her peak. I had to try and ignore what was going on in the bedroom, because I didn't want to ruin the breakfast I was cooking.

After about 20 more minutes of the sound of sex going on, Steve and Caitlin finally came out of the bedroom and sat down at the kitchen table. I dished up plates full of country breakfast goodness, and together, we ate in silence for a few minutes. Unlike last week, however, the silence wasn't really caused by the awkward feelings of what had happened the night before. Today it was just because the food was so good; nobody wanted to stop eating just to talk.

When Steve had finished his last bite, he looked up at me, and without mentioning the fact that I had just spend the night with his wife, said, "So what kind of computer help are you interested in?"

I was a little surprised that he started in with that topic, but obviously he remembered that we had altered our plans so he could come here to my house to get Caitlin instead of me delivering her as we had originally planned. In a way, I was relieved that we weren't going to talk about last night, because I wasn't really sure if I had my thoughts completely organized yet.

"Caitlin showed me the ads for bulls on the underground website, and I think that's something I would be interested in."

Steve looked over at Caitlin with a look that could be described as a mild glare. Then he looked back at me. "Are you sure? That's a pretty bold step. I didn't know you'd ever be interested in anything like that, especially after what Jenny did to you. Basically, you'd be the third guy, just like the guy you caught her with."

That surprised me. He obviously wasn't thinking about what I was doing for them. "You know I'm not about to put anybody through what happened to me. But you yourself said that there are people like the two of you who are looking for what we are doing – sharing a wife, if you will. I don't think we need to do a quick customer appreciation survey in here to know that so far what I'm doing for you has worked out. It wouldn't be helping someone cheat; it would be providing a service."

Then he surprised me again when he said, "So you're not happy with what we are doing? Aren't you enjoying sex with my wife?"

It sounded as if he was starting to get a little angry. "Hold on here, Steve. This isn't about you and Caitlin. Of course I'm enjoying sex with her. She's an amazing lover and a beautiful woman. Hell, if it would be up to me, I'd love to double or triple the time with her. But I won't, because while I know that this is part of what makes you excited, she's still your wife, and she needs to be with you more than me. How many times have you fucked her this week?"

Steve paused for a minute, and then said, "I don't know, I guess maybe six or eight. It was more than usual, I know that, because of the excitement of finally knowing someone else was fucking her."

"Exactly, and while she and I didn't just do it once last night, the fact remains that you and her control my sex life right now. Whenever you decide to share her with me, that's when I get sex. Again, I'm not complaining, because it is amazing sex. But it's at your control. The more I think about it, the more uncomfortable I get.

"As you know, I went for six months without any sexual contact with a woman following my divorce. Then you offered your wife to me, and suddenly I was a sexually active man again. I truly can't thank you enough for saying, 'Here, fuck my wife!' It awakened me as to exactly what was missing in my life.

"But now that I'm active again, I need more. I need more than to sit around, waiting for you to call me and tell me you want me to fuck your wife today, or tonight, or whenever. I need more than once a week, or two weeks, or however long it will be until we do this again.

"Look, both you and Caitlin asked me to do this for you because you knew that she would feel safe with me, and that I would make sure it was a great experience for her. Why don't other couples who are looking at this lifestyle deserve that same safety and expertise? If I can do that for other people, and have some great sex for myself, why wouldn't I want to at least explore it?"

Steve and Caitlin looked at each other. I wasn't sure what they were thinking, but I knew the same question was on their mind.

Finally Caitlin broke the silence. "Does this mean that you're done with Steve and me? To tell you the truth, I kind of saw what we were doing as a very long term partnership. I think Steve would agree."

I looked at her and said "Caitlin, a man would be a fool to stop fucking you. You continue to rock my world every time we get together. I'm not looking to stop this – just looking to add to it, perhaps just for a chance to control some of my own sex life. Are you going to be okay with me fucking other women? After all, we're just supposed to be having non-relationship sex, aren't we?"

Caitlin sighed, and then looked up at me and said, "Yes you're right. I was just enjoying the fact that two guys were exclusive to me – kind of a power trip in a way. But it would be completely unfair to you to expect you to sit back and wait until we tell you that you can have sex. But please save some of your expertise for me. I have a feeling you're going to be very successful in the bull business, and I don't want to lose my founders' stake!"

I smiled at her as I said, "So this is where I need your help – both of you. You've been looking at this for a while. I need you to help me create the ad that both of you would have a hard time turning down. What can I say that will show couples that I'm a different kind of bull?"

We put our heads together and came up with a plan to get this all started. I was amazed at the things Steve and Caitlin voiced as we worked together. Without their insight, it would have been impossible for me to be successful.

What we ended up with was a set of guidelines by which my services would be rendered. First and foremost was my own personal health and safety. I had already assumed that I would have regular STD checks and be able to produce a certificate for the couple to inspect. It was Steve who suggested that I make the wife of the couple have a clean certificate as well. Not only did that help to ensure I wouldn't pick up any diseases, but it would also lengthen the time between first contact and the actual hook-up, giving both parties a chance to back away if the mood changed.

Caitlin mentioned the use of condoms, and once again Steve volunteered how much he liked knowing that when it was his turn again, there would be a clean-up job. I just shook my head – I could almost see Steve's desire to share his wife with another man in order for her to experience something he couldn't give her, but every time I thought about him diving in right after I was done just turned my stomach!

So Steve would prefer no condoms, which meant that I was on the hook for unwanted pregnancies if the woman lied about using birth control. The solution was for me to have a vasectomy. Knowing I was sterile would be very popular to couples like Steve and Caitlin who liked having unprotected sex, especially the part about leaving a present for the husband. It was a hard decision for me. I was approaching my mid-30's with no prospect of a wife and possible mother to my children any time soon. If this was going to be my new life, I'd probably better do it the right way and go under the knife. It did help knowing that the success rate of reversing a vasectomy was increasing over time.

We talked together about the fact that I would not let myself get involved in a cheating situation. Caitlin said that the solution to that was to only speak initially with the husband. Make him be the one to make first contact. That way I could be reasonably assured that it wasn't the wife trying to find a stud with which to have an affair.

We talked about some of the rules I had set on Steve and Caitlin – mainly, no oral sex unless the wife was free from pubic hair; the couple could back away at any time until the wife and I started fucking – after that, we were going to see it all the way through; and finally, the husband could be present and watch, but was not allowed to touch me in any way. That would be the one way to get me to stop in the middle and walk out on the spot.