Bull with a Conscience Ch. 04

Story Info
Bull finds a new favorite...then hangs up his horns.
15.1k words
4.68
39.8k
53

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final chapter in the series. Sorry this took so long - life gets in the way sometimes. As always, you probably don't have to read the others to understand what is going on, but it would be more helpful, considering there is a lot of character development. If you read any of the other three chapters and didn't like them, then don't waste your time on this one - it's more of the same stuff, only longer!

I want to thank Lit member Screwher for his valuable assistance with this project. As a fully-participating member of the hotwife lifestyle, he was gracious enough to share insight with me that I could not have derived on my own. He has willingly shared his experiences on the discussion boards, so I knew he would be an incredible resource. Thanks, my friend!

As always, my stories are works of complete fiction, and all persons are of legal age. Your votes and comments are important, so after you read it, please share with me!

******

It always took me a few minutes to get my bearings straight whenever I woke up in a room that wasn't my own.

It was still dark outside when my eyes finally opened far enough to be able to see my surroundings. I reached for my cell phone on the night stand, and saw that it was just a few minutes after 6:00 a.m. Normally I would have been up for at least 30 minutes by now, but today wasn't going to be a normal day. And truthfully, I had hoped to be able to sleep much later, since I was in a hotel room in the city without having to worry about getting up and getting the chores done on the farm.

Since I had my phone in hand, I checked my messages. There was one, from Steve and Caitlin. It was sent at about 8:00 yesterday evening, wishing me luck. Actually while it was from both of them, I have a feeling Caitlin was the one who typed it out, because after wishing me luck, she wrote "Have fun, but not TOO much fun. Don't want you forgetting about the fun here!" I smiled to myself as I could see Caitlin giggling after sending that message.

I crawled out of bed and went into the bathroom to relieve myself. Upon finishing, I thought back to the activities of last night. It had been my first experience as a bull with people whom I had not met before we set the evening up. Ken and Barbie had found my ad that was posted online at a city underground sex site. They had desired to have a man have sex with Barbie while Ken watched, and I provided that service for them.

She was only the second woman I'd been with since my now ex-wife Jenny cheated on me several months ago. The first was my best friend Steve's wife. He had confessed to me that he had a fantasy where another man slept with his wife Caitlin, and I was the man they chose. Caitlin and I had always been friends as well, and I knew her to be a beautiful woman with small breasts and extremely sexy nipples, but I have never thought of her before as a sex partner. It turns out that Caitlin loved sex as much as I did, and even though my ex-wife was good in bed, Caitlin was by far the best fuck I had ever had in my life.

From that experience, Steve and Caitlin introduced me to the cuckold lifestyle, and brought up the possibility that other couples were in similar situations as they were. Caitlin had shown me (while we were sitting in my office chair fucking) some ads that other bulls had placed, so they helped me set up my own ad, as well as establishing what kind of guidelines I wanted to follow for my own opportunity. We had it published, and in about a week, had set up last night's meeting with Ken and Barbie.

As I got dressed, I thought again about my night with Barbie and Ken. I felt it had gone well, and I was pretty sure Barbie thought the same thing. Since I was still struggling with the concept of the need to share your wife with another man, I couldn't really tell what Ken thought, but there had been moments where I could see they really loved each other, and if they were able to express that while another man fucked Barbie, then I figured he was pleased as well.

Before I checked out of the hotel, I sent them a quick text from my business phone, telling them what a great time I had, and that if they were interested again, they knew how to find me. After returning my card key to the front desk, I found Caitlin's car and headed for home.

******

Slowly, the bull business began to pick up. I didn't know if that was because people were hearing about me by word of mouth, or if they were waiting to see how long my ad appeared on the underground society website to make sure I was legitimate. I just know that the email requests started coming in, and the phone conversations setting up arrangements increased. At first, the amazement of the fact that there was this many people in the city who were interested in this lifestyle created quite a rush of possibilities. Eventually, I had to rein the rush in so I didn't overextend myself.

After a couple of months, I settled into a pretty good rhythm. I was meeting two clients (I hate to call them hook-ups, but that's almost what it was) a week; one on Saturday evening, and another somewhere in the middle of the week. I kept Friday's open for Caitlin, although I would find that she was flexible enough that if I needed to trade a night for a client, she was fine with that, as long as I didn't leave her out.

As my number of clients served increased, I was able to put together quite an extensive diary of experiences. My initial purpose was to jot down "game notes," if you will, about my first time with a couple, so that if that couple decided to use me again, I could look back and see what I had written down about our activity. That may seem silly, or even vain, but when the numbers started increasing, it was becoming difficult to remember little details that made each time unique. It's also the way I'm able to recall details now for these stories.

It would have been my preference to be able to remember each woman, and the little things I discovered they really liked during our time together. But I just wasn't capable of that, so the cheat sheets (I know, that may not be the best term for them) were helpful so that when a woman would come in for a repeat engagement, I could do those little things and make it that much more special for them. Some thought it was romantic because I remembered, and I did not let them know that I had help.

The other thing I discovered was that women were women, and it really didn't matter too much as to their size, shape, age, skin color, or any other adjective we sometimes use to group people into categories. Before going into the bull business, I had only been with white women - not because I was racist, but because that had really been my only opportunities growing up. There just weren't a lot of women of color in the little farming community where I was raised. So I was a little nervous when I got the call for my first woman of color. Turns out I shouldn't have been. If I had been blindfolded, I wouldn't have known her skin was a different color. It was a great session with a woman who had lots of energy. Her husband watched and enjoyed masturbating while we fucked, and that destroyed another stereotype - he didn't have this giant member that required two hands to control. He was a regular guy with regular size. But he enjoyed watching a white guy taking care of his beautiful caramel-skinned hotwife.

I say size really wasn't an issue, but that wasn't always true. One woman in particular stood out because of her size - or really, her lack thereof. As it turns out, she was far and away my favorite client, for a number of reasons. One of those reasons is that she was the smallest woman I'd ever fucked in my life.

The contact came as normal - an email from a man named Dave. He preferred to communicate via email to start, so we exchanged messages for a couple of days. He let me know that his wife had cheated on him a couple of times - the first nearly cost them their marriage. But the longer they were married, the more Dave came to realize that the thought of his wife Melissa being with another man excited him, so when she admitted that she had been unfaithful again while she was on a trip to visit family, it didn't bother him anymore.

In fact, he encouraged her to do it again, with his blessing this time, as long as she let him know where she was, and would come home and share with him what she had done. After much talking and planning, Melissa had finally hooked up with a co-worker from work. Dave told me that first night Melissa had gone on a date without him, he stayed home, waiting for text updates as to her evening's adventures. He paced the floors of their house all night - mostly excited for what was happening, but also with time to experience the angst that comes when your wife is with another man. After she got home the next morning, the sex Melissa and Dave shared was the best of their entire married life.

But Dave wanted more. Not only did he want to watch another man fuck his wife, but he wanted to see it done on their marital bed. This was something I had not done before, mostly for safety reasons. But in our communication, I could tell that Dave seemed to be a great guy who just really wanted to see his wife with another man, which would be extremely satisfying for both of them. So while I didn't agree to it just yet, I also didn't rule it out.

We set up a meeting for a Saturday night a couple of weeks away. As per my normal routine, we would meet at Murray's in the city, and then move on from there. He was agreeable to that, but when I asked for a picture, he told me that he didn't have a means to do that, but that he would describe her to me, and he was sure I would recognize them when they arrived at Murray's.

From his description, I thought he was right. He started off by telling me she was beautiful (shouldn't every husband start a description of his wife that way?). Then he got into details - only five feet tall, long auburn hair, works out a lot so very trim and in shape, and B-cup breasts, which immediately got me to thinking about Barbie again, as that was her breast size. I had never been with a woman that small before, so I began to think about the possibilities. I hoped she was into more than just missionary sex, and if she wasn't, I hoped she was willing to learn.

Finally our Saturday night was here. As usual, I arrived at Murray's about 15 minutes early and secured a table for us. I was able to see the front from where our table was, and when Dave and Melissa walked in the door, I knew immediately it was them. Dave had told me she was beautiful, but he wasn't even close - she was STUNNING! My first thought was pixie - I had prepared for her to be short, but seeing the overall total package blew my mind. Her hair beautifully framed her petite face, which was bearing the brightest smile I had ever seen. She wore a tight knit blouse and a black leather pencil skirt, which highlighted lean, muscular legs.

As they walked back toward my table, two thoughts immediately entered my mind. First, this guy was nuts to let this gorgeous woman out of the house, let alone have other men fuck her! And second, I'm glad he was nuts, because I was going to enjoy fucking the hell out of this woman in their bed, with him watching!

I stepped away from the table to greet them. Dave's handshake was firm, and the smile on his face was genuine as he greeted me. Melissa stepped up and I leaned down to kiss her on the cheek. As she turned to take her seat at the table, I could see that her hair hung mid-way down her back. Immediately, thoughts of grabbing that hair in my left hand as I slapped her ass with my right and fucked her doggy style invaded my mind. Dave had told me in our email conversations that Melissa was 48, but I couldn't believe it. She could easily pass for a woman in her late 20's or early 30's.

We chatted throughout the ordering process. I asked Melissa about her cheating and what she thought when Dave started trying to convince her to do it again.

She shook her head as she said, "Naturally, I was skeptical. After the first time, and he was so devastated, I was afraid to admit to him about the trip to see my family. I was afraid he would act the same way, so I kept quiet about it, and tried not to let on that something had happened. I guess by the time of the family trip, we'd been married long enough that he could read me better than I gave him credit for. He knew something had happened, even though I denied it at first. So when he started hinting that he wouldn't mind it so much, I believed him, and confessed. He did forgive me, and told me he was turned on by it.

"Eventually that led me to my co-worker at work. He had always been a flirt with me, even though he knew I was married. I don't think he thought he honestly had a chance, so when I told him that my husband was encouraging me, he didn't believe it either. Finally I convinced him. Probably what did it was that he watched me text Dave that first night the co-worker and I were together. When Dave sent a reply back, the co-worker knew for the first time that it was truly okay. We've been having our fun now for about eight months.

"We had a great night together that first time, but it was only beginning for me. After I got home the next day, I found out Dave had nearly waited up all night, and was ready for his turn as soon as I walked in the door. It was weird telling him about me sleeping with another man, but the way he fucked me, I could tell he loved it!"

Our food was delivered, but nobody really seemed to be all that hungry. I think something else was on our mind. While we picked at our plates, I decided to get Dave involved in the conversation.

"So Dave, tell me what you get from all of this. What are you looking to gain from this experience? I've done this quite a bit over the past few months, but if Melissa was my wife, I don't think I'd let her out of the house even to go shopping!"

Dave laughed and said, "You would think that, as hot as she is. But this hotwife lifestyle we have is just as much for me as it is for her. Knowing what is about to happen after we get done here is about to drive me crazy - and for the first time, I get to watch! But knowing the pleasure she will be getting makes me happy as well. She's so beautiful, she should be shared with other men - and that works great for me as well!"

I shook my head - I've heard similar stories from similar men, and I still don't get it. But I'm glad to be able to do this - for them! Okay, for me as well!!

I looked over at the husband and wife and said, "Usually, I like to dance with the lovely wife before we decide what we're going to do. However, I think we all know what we are going to do here, so shall we skip the dance and get down to business?

Both of them smiled and started to talk at the same time, but Dave backed off and Melissa answered, "Frank, that sounds like an excellent idea!"

We got up together and headed for the parking lot. I suggested to Melissa that she ride with me so she could tell me how to get to their house. I escorted her over to my new truck (a low-cost lease from the owner of a local car dealership, given after I spent the evening with his wife), opened the door and helped her in. I walked around and got in myself, and we took off. The truck is a 5-speed, but after each shift, I would put my hand on the console between the seats. After about the second time I had done this, Melissa reached over and held my hand. Her tiny little hand was so sexy! I was getting stiff just holding her hand!

We got to their house in about 20 minutes. Dave arrived before we did, and had the house opened up and the lights on. We stepped inside, and Melissa asked me if I wanted a bottle of water. I hoped before the night was done that I was sweaty enough to be dehydrated, so I accepted. She got one for herself and one for Dave as well.

There were no more formalities - Melissa grabbed my hand and led me as we followed Dave upstairs. Watching her sway her sexy little round ass as she climbed the steps was incredible! Going up also showed off her toned calves. This was going to be great!

Their bedroom was down the hall a little ways, and once inside, I saw the chair where Dave was more than likely going to sit. It had arms on it, and I thought it would be funny to tie his arms to the chair, rendering him unable to do anything but watch. But that would probably be akin to cruel and unusual punishment, so maybe we'd do that another time.

It was time to take charge. I told Melissa to strip Dave and set him down in the chair. She did that quickly - perhaps more quickly than Dave wanted, but I also knew he wanted to see more action, so I'm sure he didn't mind. Next, I had her stand in front of me and strip. She took a little longer stripping for me than she did taking Dave's clothes off. She was a little tease - but I was fine with that!

She started by taking off her shoes. You know I'm not good with measurements, but I'd say they probably had three-inch heals. Once off, she looked even tinier than before. She reached back to take the zipper of her skirt down. Slowly, she let the skirt fall, and suddenly there was our first surprise of the night - Melissa wasn't wearing panties! I looked at Dave, and he just shrugged - apparently she hadn't told him either! In place of her panties was the sexiest bare pussy I had ever seen! I was hard immediately, and I resisted stepping over there to touch it and see if it was wet, but I didn't have to. Melissa showed us herself, running her index finger through the folds of her lips, and then showing us the moisture that coated it. Soon that finger disappeared into her mouth, and came back out clean. This woman was HOT!

She crossed her arms and pulled the knit blouse up and over her head, leaving her standing there with only a black lace bra holding her sexy breasts, and a necklace that hung down just short of her cleavage. She started to take it off, but I shook my head. I wanted to watch that necklace swing back and forth as I was fucking her. I did, however, let her take the bra off. Oh my god, her breasts were perfect! There was very minimum sag, which was a testament to her fanatic workout regimen. Her nipples were hard, and were surrounded by dark areolae that looked to be about the size of a quarter. Her stomach was taught, and her belly button sunk in just a little. I motioned her to turn around, and she showed me that her tight ass was even better to look at naked than it was as she walked up the stairs.

Most of the women I've been with were fairly shy the first time, but not Melissa. This may have been the first time she was ever naked in front of two men at once, but if she was, she didn't show it. She knew she was sexy, and she knew why she was there, and she was showing me that she was ready for it. I stood up and walked over to her, and leaned in to kiss her, without touching her. I could tell she enjoyed the kiss but wanted more attention, but I wasn't ready to give it to her yet. Instead, I broke the kiss, grabbed her shoulders, and led her over to a bare spot on the wall right on front of where Dave was sitting. I turned her to face the wall, and instructed her to put her hands up above her. I gently pushed her hands to the wall, then reached down and spread her legs. Basically, she was facing the wall in a position that looked like she was going to get frisked by the cops.

Well, she was going to get frisked all right, but I didn't have a badge. Instead, I started a slow tease of Melissa, lightly running my hands all over her body. I started with her neck, lightly massaging it. I moved down her sides, carefully avoiding her breasts for now. When my hands reached her hips, I took the finger of my right hand and traced it up her spine. With each touch, she was flinching just a bit, although the longer I went at it, the bigger the flinches became.