Bullet 01

Story Info
Washing and waxing the car.
1k words
4.17
91.6k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,019 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

She washed the car in the late afternoon, when the sun was still hot, but not as hot as it had been. The classic 1972 Chevy Malibu didn't really need washing, but it was a good excuse for her to wear a bikini. It was a good excuse for her to get her skin glistening wet from sweat and the garden hose.

It was a good way for her to show off her five foot ten inch frame, long blonde hair, and thirty-nine Double D breasts, twenty-nine inch waist, and thirty-six inch hips. It was a good excuse for her to show off her nice and tight backside to whoever cared to look. And most of the neighborhood men on Henderson Lane cared to look.

The twenty five year old beauty hummed along with the car's stereo, tuned to an 'Oldies' Station out of Lafayette, Louisiana, every now and then even putting a little wiggle into her movements along with a favorite song. Then when she deemed the car clean enough, she began the laborious task of waxing it.

Jack groaned as she paused long enough to readjust her bikini bottom. This movement gave him a very brief glimpse of her blonde muff, but had lasted long enough to prove to him that she was indeed a natural blonde.

"Fucking shame she's married to 'Fat Boy,'" he thought.

----

"Had enough of giving all the old guys heart attacks?" David teased Lynne when she came in.

In answer she smiled and blew him a kiss. She got a beer out of the refrigerator and drank deeply.

"Nope," she finally said. "Still got to get the wax off."

Surreptitiously she loosed the knot that held her top on and finished her beer. With another kiss to David, she was back outside again.

----

The top popped open as she was vigorously buffing the trunk of the car. With a squeal, she cupped her large breasts in her hands and quickly scampered to the safety of her house.

----

"Nice, very nice," David commented dryly.

Lynne smiled widely and let the bikini top drop to the hardwood floor.

"Think they'd like if I did this?" she asked and hefted one breast to her mouth and licked the large nub with the tip of her tongue, then gave the nipple itself a hard suck, making a 'pop' when she pulled it out of her mouth. She repeated the maneuver with the other tit.

"Yeah, I believe they would," he said.

"Or, how about if I do this?" she asked and tugged the string tie that held the skimpy bikini bottom on and let it flutter to the floor.

She spread her legs wide and showed him her wet pussy, then let two fingers slide up and down her wet slit, then dipped them into her pussy. She brought the two fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean.

"Oh, I'm sure they'd like that too," he agreed and showed her his erect cock.

"Ooh, Baby!" Lynne giggled and scampered over to where her forty-year-old husband sat.

"Thank they can see in the window?" she asked as she gripped his cock at the base and lowered herself onto it.

"If they're looking, yeah," he groaned as her hot, tight pussy swallowed him.

Lynne screamed loudly as she came, drenching his thighs with her excitement. Her pussy muscles convulsed and gripped him tightly and he groaned again and pumped his seed deep inside of her.

"Well, better get back out there and finish getting the wax off the car," she gasped and slowly dismounted her husband.

----

She wiped the last traces of the white paste from the hood and gave her bikini top one last 'check' before getting into the classic automobile and backing it into the garage. She hit the button for the automatic door and got out of the car.

----

David grabbed her and swung her around. She screamed in surprise; he wasn't usually a very aggressive man. He bent her over at the waist and pressed her large breasts to the tabletop.

"You've been a very naughty girl," he grunted. Flaunting your body like a shameless hussy."

"Oh, yes!" she cried out and came hard when he roughly shoved her bikini bottom aside and thrust himself into her.

She looked up; Jack was trying to peer into their kitchen window from his driveway, and trying to make it look as if he was not trying to peer into their kitchen window. She grunted and came again as she felt David's white-hot come pump into her.

"I want to suck your cock," she gasped.

"Three time in one day?" David asked. "Honey, I don't know if I can come three times.

"Just try," she barked and sank to her knees and slobbered and drooled spittle all over his cock, then sucked him down in one swift motion.

She grunted and sucked noisily as she dug two fingers in and out of her pussy. With her free hand, she jacked his cock, trying to milk his semen from him.

Sadly, he couldn't manage another climax; after she'd come several times, her arms and jaw were too tired to continue. She stood up and they kissed deeply, then she slowly walked down the hall toward the master bedroom.

"Going to take a hot shower," she called out.

----

Later that night, she made several trips from the master bedroom to the kitchen, or the living room, stark naked. Her dancer's body was illuminated by the dim nightlights, or by the glow of the television, or the light over the stove.

She stood in the kitchen and threw a bag of microwave popcorn into the microwave. She stood there for the four minutes it took, flexing and posing in the window, unsure if anyone was watching, but extremely excited by the idea that there may be several male, and some female eyes on her.

----

"Oh, for God's sake, Lynne," David groaned as she again got out of bed.

"Just going to the bathroom this time," she laughed.

"Good thing, the poor bastards need some sleep," David said and rolled over.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,019 Followers