Bullets and Lace Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let his climax nearly peak, grasping his cock tightly so he couldn't cum. Licking his warm, full balls, prolonged both our pleasure. Cole was breathing hard, his chest rising and falling with each deep gasp. Slamming my mouth down on his cock, I grated my teeth lightly over his shaft when I pulled back. His body arched up off the bed, almost throwing me off. Pumping my lips up and down on his cock, I worked at bringing him off, wanting his hot cum filling my mouth.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" Cole groaned as his first load shot down my throat.

I kept pumping my mouth up and down on his cock, sucking the life out of him. Cole didn't disappoint me, spewing another load in my mouth. I swallowed it quickly, grabbing a quick breath. Cum oozed from the head of his cock, streaming down his rock hard shaft. I lapped it up like ice cream on a hot day. Cole's body quivered as the last of his cum emptied from his balls.

"Oh fuck!" Cole exclaimed, still breathing hard. "That was fucking incredible!"

Cuddling up in his warm embrace, we drifted off for a long nap. Both of us were tired from the long drive so it was only a matter of minutes before we were sound asleep.

It was late evening when I awoke. Grabbing a quick shower, I got dressed, leaving Cole still sleeping soundly in the bedroom. I heard Ron working on something in the other pole barn and thought I'd drop in on him.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Ron inquired, looking up from the piece of steel he was milling.

"He's not my boyfriend." I replied. "We're just...working together. That's all."

"Yeah! Right!" Garrett laughed. "And I'm General Patton!"

"Whatcha working on?" I asked, changing the subject.

"It's the breech for a new gun I'm working on." Ron answered. "Something very light weight that fires a round about the size of a gold ball."

"A golf ball!" I exclaimed. "Why something so big?"

"I want something I can blast through bulletproof glass with." Garrett responded. "It's not something you'd want butted up against your shoulder but somebody built like a linebacker could probably handle the kick."

"Sort of like a handheld cannon." I stated.

"Yeah. Something like that." Ron agreed. "Lightweight, loud and extremely powerful."

"You've built yourself quite a shop here." I affirmed. "Looks like you've got about every kind of machining tool ever made."

"We've built our self quite a shop." Garrett countered. "Without you...and your money, none of this would ever exist. And I'd still be living in that flophouse back in St. Louis."

"Then I'd say I made a good investment." I declared. "It's worked out well for both of us."

"Let's keep it that way." Ron avowed. "Don't go taking any chances when we make the assault down in Tampico. I'm not going to and neither are you."

I knew Ron was worried about me. He had good reason to be concerned. Taking out the two former FBI agents and whoever else we found at the hacienda would be my first time actually taking fire back. I knew it wouldn't be just us doing all the shooting. Drug dealers were notorious for having the latest and greatest in weaponry. That's what scared me the most.

Worrying about Cole's safety was about as much as I could handle. Now I'd be worrying about Ron Garrett also. I could never forgive myself if something happened to either one of them.

To Be Continued...