Bullies Raped Me and My Boyfriend

Story Info
Bullies' revenge on not just me but my boyfriend too.
3.2k words
3.63
183k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being in a new college was pretty taxing on me. I had no friends and the syllabus was tough to cope up with. Things have changed a lot, not just my mind but my body as well. I always garnered attention wherever I go and being a young 19-year-old in college obviously made me a hot property.

I was quite short at just 5'2, just like most other Indian girls. I was a South Indian girl and men in my state are usually black. My fair skin made me an attractive piece of female specimen for them all the time. The curse continued in college when the post graduate senior decided that I should be his property until I finish college.

My name is Anusha and I came to know that the 6" feet tall guy who has been stalking me for a month is Ragav. I was pretty scared of his size because he's really tall compared to my small frame. I often wore salwar that made my voluptuous 34C cup breasts prominent. Yeah, I know they are too big for a small girl like me but it was what god bestowed upon me.

I tried to avoid him and when he proposed me in the college corridor, I angrily glared at him and just walked away. Deep inside my heart, I was scared because I live in a city far away from my native and I don't have any close friends to seek help. Ragav is a college bully doing his post- graduation course. He is always surrounded by other hunky friends and they ogled at me whenever I walked past them. As they wanted Ragav to have me first, they didn't try to impress me which was a welcome relief.

A couple of months passed by and I assume he lost his patience by that time. I never wore provocative clothes to college. Yet, my tight leggings, jeans or most importantly the saree that I wore occasionally made me look inviting. My slim, curvy hip was so seductive, a friend of mine complimented me one day when I was in saree. The next night, it happened when I was walking back to my hostel. Ragav sprang from a corner and blocked my path.

"What do you want?" I tried to sound angry but I was shivering on the inside. My situation was literally helpless. If Ragav decides to just lift me up, carry me to the nearby empty building to rape me, I could literally do nothing to save myself. He is damn huge and I am so puny. Oh, my god!

He smiles wickedly at me. "Should I say it one more time? Don't you know that I need your pretty assets in my bed, Anu?" I took a step backwards and immediately started running towards my hostel room. Just as I feared, Ragav managed to grab me by my hands and lifted me up. My big boobs bounced up and down as my slim body hit his strong frame hard. He threw me on his shoulders as if I was a rag doll and walked towards the empty building.

"Oh, my god. I am going to be raped. How do I get out of this mess? Why can't someone hear me?" I was screaming at the top of my lungs but I don't think it was loud enough. I was sprawled across his huge, muscular shoulders and my soft boobs were totally crushed onto his back. It was tough to breath in and scream even though I did try my best.

The streetlights soon vanished off my sight as we entered a dark, wet building. An empty cot made out of rope was in a room. I was not sure whether it was already there but probably the workers had it there to rest during the day. It was not meant to be used as a cot to rape a girl like me. Ragav took his time to lower me onto the bed. I quickly sprung up and tried to shout. He slapped my cheeks hard that made my head reel and I fell back on the back almost unconscious.

While it felt like hours, it was just few minutes before I gained my consciousness back. I felt something wet and slippery on my boobs. My tops were yanked till my chin, my bra pulled down and Ragav was busy sucking my boobs like it's his last day in life. He was rough with my soft melons, squeezing one with his hand while the other erect nipple was deeply wedged into his mouth.

"Ahhh....," a soft, unplanned moan escaped my lips and it was my first time having a real grown man suck my nipples. My sex experience has been next to nothing till now. I clenched my teeth and my fist. I bit my lower lip hard so that I wouldn't moan again. If he assumed I am enjoying it, I could be in more trouble than I already am. When I tried to get up, he raised his hands as if to sleep. I laid back on the cot again not ready to be slapped again as it hurt like hell. I closed my eyes and within minutes I felt my pants being removed. My panties were gone next and I was close to being naked within minutes since I was carried into this building by this college bully.

Ragav spread my legs to penetrate my pussy with his manly, thick cock. I knew it was big as it casted a large shadow on the floor when he removed his jeans. I could have assumed it to be so big because I was too scared to lose my virginity, especially to such a rude man who was actually raping me.

It was supposed to be over if not for Ashwath. He barged into the empty building out of the blue and smacked Ragav with a wooden stick. The bully lost his grip and fell on the floor much to my delight. I got up and wore my pants quickly making use of the opportunity.

"Come on, Anu," Ashwath grabbed my hands after I wore my tops and pants. We went out of the building to my hostel. Both of us didn't utter a word and I didn't want to go to the police as it might be the end of my studies in this college. And, that's when our love story started. Being the decent gentleman he is, Ashwath was always sweet around me and I couldn't think twice but accept him as my boyfriend. We didn't think much about Ragav but that bully who almost raped me was hell bent to make my life miserable one day, and he did!

Months passed as me and Ashwath became close with each passing day. He was a gentle guy and he saved me from being raped. I felt I should do something in return but it wasn't a relationship that I planned. Ashwath however didn't expect anything and continued to be a good guy impressing me more. Finally, I agreed to be his girlfriend. We had sex about three months later. It was good, clean and I couldn't ask for more. Our relationship continued for a year until the fateful day when our college farewell party was hosted.

"Wow, you just look so gorgeous dear," said Ashwath as he ogled at my curves. It was the first time in the night he saw me in that black colored saree with golden frails on the corners. I managed to surpass most girls in my class. While others didn't compliment, their eyes trailed all across my body. My slim, fair hip looked prominent despite my height. Ashwath didn't waste much time as he grabbed them and felt the softness before he escorted me into the party area.

The night was pretty uneventful but the occasional touches by my boyfriend aroused me a bit. I was looking forward to him taking me back to his flat and make passionate love. However, fate had other plans which I was not aware of at the moment. It was nearly 11 pm in the night when we walked through the empty parking lot. As Ashwath was about to get on his bike, Ragav came out of the dark and punched him in the face.

Ashwath has always been a pretty soft spoken guy and he wasn't into fighting or bullying like other guys in college. It's one other reason I liked him and agreed to be his girlfriend besides his gentleman like attitude. However, when it comes to hand to hand combat I think he can't handle tough situations like the one we were in now. I tried to scream but Ragav slapped me hard. It sent a sharp pain through my head and I couldn't get my voice out.

Two more guys who were tall and hunky just like Ragav emerged from the darkness. They slowly walked and took Ashwath to their car. They shoved him in the back seat. Ragav pulled me towards the car and as I was about to faint from the slap, I didn't protest much when he pushed into the seat. I fell on my boyfriend and the ride started. We didn't know where we were being taken to but I was sure the bully wanted to finish what he started months ago in that dark road.

Soon the big SUV stopped in front of a large beach bungalow. From my college friends, I knew that Ragav was rich and obviously it was his own resort where people wouldn't question whatever happened inside. Emotionally, I was ready for the ignominy that was about to happen but luckily my virginity was already lost to a guy I respected -- Ashwath. It was still pretty hard to digest the fact that I was about to be raped by three men at once.

When the door opened, Ragav was all smiling and he scooped my petite body in his strong arms. I didn't protest too much and allowed him to carry me to his bungalow. The two other guys carried my boyfriend on their shoulders and walked into the door. We were soon inside a grand, exquisite place with posh interiors and multiple bedrooms. The biggest shock came to me right then and there.

Without waiting for Ragav to take me inside a bedroom, these two hunks dragged Ashwath into one of the rooms. I assumed they were about to lock him up but they had other plans.

"Stop, leave him alone. I beg you," I pleaded Ragav. He smiled and said, "Don't worry babe. You are in a much better position than your boyfriend because he is about to be gangraped by these two horny guys."

I never expected them to be gays, bisexual or whatever they wish to be. But, this was out of the blue and my shock was apparently etched on my face. Ragav didn't wait much as he dragged me into one of the bedrooms while my boyfriend who was slowly gaining conscious was dragged into another room.

He pushed me on the soft bed. My saree pallu moved away instantly revealing my voluptuous brownish boobs covered by a black blouse. I could sense a tingle between my legs because I now know that the same time I am about to be raped and penetrated by a thick cock, my boyfriend will receive the same. Not just one but two rough men who seemed to like more men than women for their nightly desires.

Ragav wasted no time as he started to remove his chest and expose his manly, broad chest. He spent a lot of time in the gym which I knew when he carried me into that empty building. Now, I just saw it one more. I was sprawled in the bed with my eyes looking into the ceiling and occasionally taking a peek as he stripped himself to nudity. His cock was easily above 8 inches and huge. I knew this already as girls who had been fucked by him in the past used to share spicy stories in the classroom and how he is a bull as he could fuck for an hour without getting tired. Now, I am just about to experience it in person with no choice to say no.

In the next few minutes, I was unceremoniously stripped off my saree, blouse and my skirt. I tried to appear modest by crossing my hands over my bra covered breasts. It just made him hornier as he pounced on me and crushed me under him. The bed was so soft and we both sunk into it.

"Please let us both go home, Ragav. I beg you."

"Don't do this Anusha. Your pleading just makes me harder and I might end up pounding you rough than I originally intended," he retorted. I just went silent.

My breasts anxiously heaved enclosed within my tight black bra. Ragav ran his hands over my cleavage and went lower to kiss my neck. I didn't resist much as I was more worried about Ashwath and the two guys who took him to the bedroom. He took his sweet time to kiss my lips while his hands went behind my back and unclasped my bra. My panties were yanked off next. It was clear he wanted to penetrate me quickly and not miss the opportunity like last time.

He went back for a moment and admired my naked body in proper light for the first time. I felt ashamed and closed my eyes unable to face him. The rape was more consensual because I assumed fighting would only hurt me more. But, if my boyfriend saw us now he would assume that I am cheating on him. Ragav didn't waste any minute. As soon as I got naked, he spread my legs with a firm grip on my fleshy thighs. He rested his muscular frame over my feminine body crushing me a she took my lips in his.

While the smooch was still in progress and his teeth bit my lower lip, he skillfully pushed his thick cock into my now partially wet pussy.

"Oh....god," I clenched my fist on the mattress and uttered a silent moan as he slid his entire cock into my unwilling body. I believed I wasn't co-operating at all but he didn't mind. The foreseeable future witnessed a young, college girl being spread in bed and unwillingly raped by the bully. I kept pleading him, asking him to stop and making noises to save my thin line of chastity. I didn't want to be branded as a slut for allowing such things to happen to me.

Ragav switched between my boobs and my lips, kissing, nibbling and biting them to his heart's content. He enjoyed my soft boobs and I know why. Whenever I wore tight salwar or tops and skirt, he will hungrily stare at those melons in college. Now it's all available for him to devour and he kept sucking them for hours, making my nipples red with his constant biting and slurping.

The next few minutes passed with my moans echoing through the empty room. My noises were pretty loud but none could hear me in this isolated place. I occasionally whimpered as he increased his pace and literally fucked my brains out.

Sometimes, I clenched his arms and he could have assumed I liked what he is doing. When he's banging so hard inside my now spread pussy, I was helpless and his strong shoulders made me feel safe even though he was the man who was raping me.

Ragav had a firm grip on my flesh, fair thighs with his finger nails dug deep in my soft flesh. He was happy which was evident from his face as he finally managed to get my pussy, something he desired ever since I walked into the college. I felt ashamed and guilty as I didn't fight too much during the rape. He took his moments to relish my feminine beauty and all the sexy natural assets my body had to offer.

"Ughh... please. Stop," I moaned and pleaded him but I knew it was too late. His veiny cock has been pounding my pussy for more than fifteen minutes now and I had nothing to lose after this point. I suddenly remember that my boyfriend was being fucked in the other room not just by one but two big men and I felt pity for his situation.

"Ragav...ughh..please let my boyfriend go. He's not gay. Ahh," I couldn't form coherent sentences as every time I spoke he pushed harder into my pussy and kept kissing my soft, supple lips at regular intervals. It finally came to an end and he walked out of the room. I wrapped my saree around my body and rushed to find Ashwath. When I opened the door, I was shocked to the core as the two gay hunks were plundering my boyfriend like he's a piece of sissy meat.

He was made to lie down in doggy style with one cock in his mouth and another in his ass as they grunted, fucking him as hard as they could. My boyfriend was literally screaming in pain because of their big fucking cocks. It's tough even for a girl to manage it and here he was taking it inside his virgin ass.

I tried to rush and help him but Ragav came behind me. Grabbed me by my hips and carried me back to the bedroom. His hard cock was dangling between his legs like a monkey's tail and I felt a tingle between my legs as I wondered how I managed to take it inside me without crying out too loud.

"I am not done with you yet, baby," he announced. He opened the refrigerator in the bedroom, took a sip of cold water and resumed to the bed to hump me again. I tried to feebly resist but the night went on as he repeatedly raped me three times. Both me and my friend was making lots of noises in our respective bedrooms. The lonely location of the house ensured no one came to save us. Our bully rapists did take separate videos of us being roughly fucked so that we wouldn't talk about it in the open.

When I woke up the next morning, I found Ragav sleeping. As I walked out of the room, I could once again hear my boyfriend's pleading. The sound of flesh confirmed that one of them was using his ass again early in the morning. The sound of the creaking bed and his constant moans slowly faded few minutes later.

One of the guy walked out wiping sweat of his toned chest. I ran inside to find Ashwath tired and his ass exposed. I woke him up and we eventually came out of the house after a whole night of being relentlessly used by these three bullies. As weeks passed by, me and Ashwath slowly drifted apart as we felt too embarrassed to discuss it or stay as a couple.