Bull's Eye!

Story Info
Two men want her. One wins, one loses!
3.8k words
4.24
9.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three is company ... at least for two!

I had been thinking about it and reached a decision. It was high time to bed Ingrid. I knew her for some time now, and the thought of her haunted me continuously. Oh, oh, oh, what a beautiful chick she was! Tall and blonde; a slender neck (she usually wears her hair pinned up high); clear blue eyes, sensual lips, beautiful big breasts, exquisite long legs. Everything, really everything about her was desirable. And she radiated sex! She usually wore clothes that accentuated her beauty well, and high stiletto heels on her feet that made her wiggle seductively when she walked. And an inviting smile, or at least, I hoped I could interpret it like that.

Of course, I should have had her a long time before. I'm not a man to waste a chance of sex when I think I see it. But well, the right opportunity never presented itself. I had made her acquaintance at a dancing school, where I certainly hadn't wasted the opportunity to flirt with her a little. She had seemed receptive to that too. But there were always other people around. We had phoned each other a couple of time for a date (she also phoned me, that was encouraging), but every time something interfered. She couldn't make herself available at the times that I could, or it was the other way around, or there were still others about.

Especially a certain guy named Jan, also from the dancing school, was continually circling around her. He wanted her too, that was clear. Sometimes I even wondered if he had already acquired the place in her life (in her arms and her cunt, I mean) that I wanted.

This time, I had gone to her place just to take a chance. I had greeted her with my usual sigh, "Oh Ingrid, how beautiful you are today!" She had thanked me, blushing heavily, and I enjoyed the ticking sound of her high heels on the stone floor, as she walked before me to the living room. She looked as if she was all ready for it. Swaying buttocks, a sexy narrow skirt, a seductive smile when she looked at me over her shoulder.

But who do you think was there sitting on the couch? This Jan again! Damn! No chance again! But Ingrid smiled very sweetly at me, and seemed glad to see me.

Well, I might just as well try to have a nice evening anyway. The subject of their conversation had been rather fitting, women and sex! I did feel a bit uneasy when I wondered why they had been talking about that. Had she made herself so sexy for Jan?

Ah, no, I thought immediately. She always looks so gorgeous. She's awfully attractive and wants men to see that, too!

Well, the subject of women and sex was a good point to join in the conversation. I enjoy it very much when a woman has such a sensual radiance about her, and I made her feel that with a few well-placed remarks. It's a specialty of mine, if I may say so myself, to make flirtatious jokes, not coarse but light and witty, to make a woman feel she's appreciated. If she is susceptible for that, that can be a prelude to a lot of pleasure. And susceptible she was, I could see it in her eyes. But it was a pity that there was also a rival present.

Then a very hot thought crossed my mind. Why not openly try to win her favour, even if there's another guy about who is clearly after the same thing? Maybe we could have a threesome?

I decided to take a chance, and proposed we would play a game of strip poker. Ingrid looked a bit startled, but she also seemed thrilled. And Jan liked the idea too! I didn't yet know where this would lead eventually, but things seemed to get moving.

But Ingrid, who is not naïve at all, understood very well what we were both after, and she refused. She didn't like threesomes, she said. I already saw my little plan go up in smoke.

But then Jan suddenly made an astonishing proposal. He suggested she'd pick one of us! For as he said, arithmetically completely correct, "Then only one man will remain unsatisfied, but otherwise all three of us!"

What was he thinking of!? Did he want to heat up the rivalry between the two of us? Well, it was clearly a way to persuade her to have sex, so of course I supported his proposal. I found it a very hot idea anyway, to have two men competing for a woman, and one of them wins and the other one loses!

Yes, but what about Ingrid? I had no idea if she'd like such a game at all. But even before she spoke, I already saw it excited her.

She even added a little hot idea of her own to it. She asked if the loser would have to look on. It was very clear we had touched a chord that had not yet been heard before.

Why, yes, seeing her have sex would be second best of course! Although quite a lot removed from the first best, having sex with her.

And she went even further! She was willing to play the game, she said, but then the guy to be left out shouldn't be allowed to masturbate either.

"Maybe you find it cruel, but if you want to make our little game really exciting for me ... Do both of you promise?"

Oh God, what a hot proposal! Especially because of the element of uncertainty involved, but also because the idea of such a kinky game evidently turned her on.

Of course we both promised to do as she asked! She smiled most dazzlingly at us two, and that way one of the hottest adventures of my life began.

To start, we both wanted her naked, of course. We were good partners in the game, Jan and I. The first three rounds were for one of us two. We were not allowed to touch her as yet.

But slowly, like a most accomplished stripper, she first put off her skirt. And we could see she wasn't wearing pantyhose, but two nylon stockings with a suspender belt. Just as we'd love to see her. A wild girl, this Ingrid!

The second time she had to put off her blouse, and she was sitting before us in her bra and panties. Her flimsy bra and almost-nothing panties. Of course we let her keep on her nylons and high heels, that goes without saying. And I saw in her eyes that this thrilled her because she knew it thrilled us.

Then we managed to get the bra off, before she finally won a round for the first time. Oh what gorgeous tits. Big, full, with inviting erect nipples!

We showed more and more of our bodies each time. Ingrid managed to keep on her panties for a long time, but eventually Jan and I got those off her as well.

At last she had wanted to loosen her hair, but Jan preferred her to keep it pinned up.

"It's such a lovely sight to see your smooth neck, and your ears!"

I agreed with that. It was a delightful sight, the smooth skin of that beautiful tall slender neck of hers. Besides, there was something about her pinned-up hair, I'm not sure exactly what. Seemingly neat, but glamorous and voluptuous at the same time, like Grace Kelly when she had her hair up. She smiled warmly at Jan for his suggestion. And her neck remained bare.

And there we were. Jan and I could not keep our eyes off the sight of her luscious naked body. Glorious! Even if she wouldn't choose me, it was already a very special treat to see her like that!

She sat next to me on the couch, to the right, her legs pulled up under her, her left arm leaning loosely on the back of the couch. Her big breasts pointed forward pertly, and beneath them you could see her white, slightly curvaceous belly. And her full thighs had parted a little, giving me a most pleasant look between them. Beneath that, her nylon stockings, contrasting very titillatingly with the white skin of her legs' upper parts.

I saw her calves' curve, her feet with the stiletto heels. And all that luxury at a distance of only three feet! Oh God, those three feet between us, I just couldn't bear it anymore! Please, let her choose now! I could not restrain myself anymore and asked her who it was going to be.

But she wasn't going to give in to that. Worse still, Jan and I would have to wait at least an hour longer, she said. But she was willing to play some more games with us.

I proposed to go on with the game, but now the winner could demand other things from her than putting of a piece of clothing. For I felt a very pressing need in my loins to be able to touch that gorgeous body.

But she wasn't going to allow that easily either. She told us only she could give orders to be touched. We were might ask her permission to touch her body, but she'd have the final say.

What a delightful, subtle slut! She wanted to drive us crazy first!

Well, we were playing again. Jan was the first to receive an order. My heart pounded in my throat. What would she do? Would he be the first she'd allow to touch her?

But she only let him pour another glass of wine for her.

Then I won! And I let her play with her breasts. She had to massage them, and rub her nipples with her finger tips.

I had made a good move, for I could see this excited her very much. The rosy blush on her cheeks deepened, as did her breathing, and she had that soft, languorous look in her eyes that shows that a woman is erotically intensely stimulated.

It even looked as if she might come, and I couldn´t help myself and asked her about it. It would have been better to keep my mouth shut, for then she stopped rubbing her breasts. What a pity ... but of course the evening was not over yet.

Jan won the next round. He wanted to kiss her legs! Oh yes, I would love to do that too. And she said yes to him, too! Jan's heart probably pounded as much as mine ...

But he was only allowed to kiss her heels. That seemed rather humiliating to me, and I wondered if I could bear to get such an order from her. But he did what she told him, softly and tenderly, with loving attention, he kissed her elegant high heels.

The fourth round! She won, and I was the lucky loser. Well, it was not yet clear what she would do. Maybe she would tantalize me in the same way as she had tantalized Jan.

But no, the game was really moving forward. I was allowed to kiss her neck, and even her breasts!

I started at the spot in her neck right below her left earlobe. Her skin felt soft and warm to my lips, and I could smell her body. Slowly I moved my mouth down her neck, and I could kiss her delightful breasts. First I kissed the left breast down to the nipple.

I closed my lips around the nipple, let my tongue play wit hit a little, and I sucked it softly. I noticed she enjoyed that very much, for she breathed heavily, even sighed, and her skin looked rosy.

Onward to her other nipple! I caressed it too with my mouth. She was clearly a breast woman, for when I looked at her face, she looked back with an intense, imploring look in her eyes, as if begging me not to stop!

Well my sweet girl, if you can tease, so can I! So I withdrew from her. Fine! Now feel for yourself what it's like to be teased like that.

The fifth round. Jan won. And he clearly wanted to do something with her body too. He asked if he could feed her a sip of wine from his mouth.

"No", she said. "Let's see, that means that Willem must do it now. Come, Willem!"

She had not yet formulated the rule that "I had to do it" if Jan wasn't allowed to, but it was clear she only took orders from her own desires.

I took some wine in my mouth, and softly pressed my lips to hers. I felt her mouth opening, and let the tip of my tongue tickle the inside of her lips. I let the wine enter her mouth drop by drop, very slowly and very carefully.

But not carefully enough. Some wine dripped from our mouths down her neck, and further. I saw my chance and went to lick her dry. The Gods were with me, for that naughty drop went down exactly between her breasts, and ended its odyssey between her thighs!

I let my tongue enter her cunt, and met the tip of her clit. She gasped with pleasure, but yet forced me to stop this again. For a short moment I wondered if I had angered her.

In the sixth round she won from Jan again. And she told him, smiling most sensuously, "Please put on some nice, slow dancing music for me!" My breath stuck in my throat. Jan's breath did the same, I saw, but he started to feel some hope again, and with me it was more like apprehension.

I saw him pick a CD and put it into the player. I swallowed. Jan turned around and wanted to take her in his arms ...

But at the same moment Ingrid took my hand and looked at me invitingly! My heart almost missed a beat, and I went with her to the middle of the room.

Jan had put on a CD with the slowest, stickiest music he could find. Exactly what we needed! I put my right arm around her supple waist and pressed her body to mine.

Delight and delight and delight again ... her whole luscious body touching mine! Imagine her warm belly to my belly, her firm breasts to my chest. Her nipples were hard and pricked in my skin. She was a tall woman, and on her high heels her crotch exactly touched mine. I felt something soft rub against the base of my cock. Beneath that, her thighs against mine, her nylon stockings somewhat rougher than her skin.

And we moved slowly and rhythmically to the music. The feeling of her warm skin against my body immediately gave me a hard-on, and I felt her warm cunt rubbing against my dick. It was a bit awkward to dance like that. My cock got in the way, but she felt how horny I was, and she immediately responded in kind. She breathed deeply, and her skin became even rosier and warmer than it was already.

Alas, the CD didn't last long. It was finished after twenty minutes, and Ingrid sat down again. So did I. Oh Ingrid, how beautiful you are! I felt a lump of yearning in my throat as I looked at her.

But she looked at Jan and his pining shaft. Then she asked him to do the dishes! Did she mean to get him out of the room?

But she also got up and went before Jan to the kitchen! I heard her heels ticking on the floor, then I vaguely heard their voices from the kitchen.

What was that supposed to mean!? Making Jan do the dishes seemed to be meant to humiliate him, just like when she asked him to put on a CD, giving him a moment of futile hope she was inviting him to dance. Or when he had to look on when I gave her the wine-kiss he had wanted to give. Or when he was only allowed to kiss her high heels ...

But then why did she have to join him in the kitchen!? What would they be doing? Were they fucking beside the sink and laughing at me!?

I suddenly felt very frustrated and jealous. Should I go and look to see what they were doing? For we had promised to look on if she chose the other guy!

But I could not bring myself to do that. Let the bad news wait for a few moments! Oh, maybe I was only imagining things. She had clearly shown her desire for me earlier. Or had I just imagined that?

Then I heard her heels ticking again in the corridor. The door opened and Ingrid entered the room again. With the sweetest smile I had ever seen in any woman!

She came to me, and embraced and kissed me! So I hadn't just imagined it! I told her I had feared I would lose her to Jan at the very last moment, and she whispered in my ear she had wanted me from the first moment she saw me.

I answered, "I also wanted you from the beginning, but there never was an opportunity until now! And tonight that Jan was with you, so I thought there would be no chance either."

"Oh Willem! I won't tease you again", she said passionately.

But she could tease very well, and I reminded her she was doing that to Jan rather cruelly now.

She asked if I resented his presence, but I told her I found it very exciting that I'd really had to compete for her with someone else.

"I thought I could win you, but on the other hand you and Jan were also rather close. I felt uncertain to the last moment."

And then she wanted me to put the CD on again to dance with her. Teasing to the end! I could not restrain myself anymore, and burst out that I had to have her now. I gripped her body and kissed her furiously.

But she said she wanted both at the same time, she wanted to fuck-dance with me!

So now I had her at last! Oh what a pleasure! I felt her warm body against mine again, but now finally I had my cock in her. Her cunt was warm, firm and supple around my member, and I moved to and fro in her, to and fro, to and fro ...

Almost immediately I felt a tingling in my cock and my balls, and I had to concentrate on the music's rhythm to keep dancing properly. What a way to fuck! I wanted to let go completely (and so did she, I could feel it), and yet we also wanted to keep our dance's rhythm.

She looked aside. I looked too, and I saw that Jan had come into the room as well. He didn't exactly look cheerful, to put it mildly. And his cock was so stiff, and yet had no place to go! He suffered visibly from the pressure of all that sperm that had pent up in his balls.

Ingrid´s movements became a bit more irregular and she panted a little. It clearly made her hot as hell to see Jan standing there, unsatisfied and rejected.

And I felt a fierce feeling of triumph. I had struggled to win her, and I had won! I felt a wild joy I can hardly describe. Oh, Ingrid! Oh, Ingrid, beautiful, delectable, horny hot chick of mine! Mine!

I kissed her lips passionately. We were both so horny by now, that we could not keep up the regular movement of the dance. Our bodies forced their own jerky rhythm upon us.

Ingrid continually uttered soft, moaning cries of pleasure now. And the tingling tension in my cock and balls had become so intense now, that I could hardly keep from exploding. But I didn't want to come as yet, first I wanted to see my sweet hot lady's orgasm.

I softly caressed her loins, just above the buttocks (I know that's an erogenous zone). Her body reacted immediately, she took my other hand and pressed it against her breast. I massaged it with a rotating movement.

That finally did it. She uttered a few sharp, shuddering cries, and I felt her cunt pulsating around my cock. She came, intensely, gloriously, wildly, in one word, exactly the kind of orgasm such a gorgeous woman is entitled to.

Now I didn't have to hold back any more, and I wouldn't have been able to either. The tingling in my genitals became intense, and intenser still, an unbelievable pleasure, UNBEARABLY DELICIOUS!! and with hot spasms I emptied my balls into her.

And that took quite some time, too, for during that long, hot evening I had produced so much sperm that it seemed to take an endless time before my balls were finally empty.

We were exhausted. Spent. We had come more completely than ever before; we felt satisfied in every nerve of our bodies, Ingrid and I. We leaned heavily against each other, both fucked silly, all sexual tension exquisitely drained from our bodies.

Ingrid whispered in my ear she never wanted to give up my cock again. OK girlie, as soon as we have recovered a little, I'll give some more of this! Only Jan didn't look exactly flourishing. Poor guy! He had clearly longed for Ingrid intensely and for a long time, at least as much as I had. And his balls were as full of sperm as mine had been. And still were, and ached, as I could see in his face.

And his balls wouldn't be allowed to empty themselves. For he was allowed neither to fuck nor to masturbate, according to the rules of our hot game. Ingrid had made us promise that. I wondered for a moment how I would have felt if I had been the rejected guy with the aching balls. I really didn't want to know.

Ingrid also saw him, his unrequited erection and the look of misery on his face. With a warm smile she thanked him too for this delightful evening, and told him she had almost swooned with pleasure when she saw him looking at us. Jan looked more cheerful when he heard her say that, but she did not let go of me.

And when Jan finally went home that night, his balls were still so full of unspent sperm, so achingly full ...