Bullshit! Kate Upton

Story Info
Flying high with the busty supermodel.
6k words
4.47
28.5k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual so please feel free to leave me a comment in the comment box at the end of the story! You see those big empty stars down there as well? Did you want to maybe fill them up? We don't want them empty and all alone like that. You're not a monster are you?

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again. Don't forget to add me on one of the messengers too! Don't be afraid! I love chatting about celebs, story ideas or chatting in general and I like making new friends! Just shoot me a message through here and we can share details. I look forward to perving out with you all!

Author's note: So, this is nothing to do with the Penn and Teller series of the same name. It's more to do with scenes I have the very bare bones of an idea for or something I've never been able to fully flesh out so it gets a nice, semi legible story instead.

Codes: MF, Cons, Oral, Footjob, Titfuck, Semi-public

*****

Story: Staring at the screen, my fingers were poised over the in-flight entertainment pad-thing and if the plane wasn't so well air conditioned, you would imagine there might have even been a bead or two of sweat rolling down the side of my face. Gone were the thoughts of those oh-so-delicious salted peanuts, I was focused on trashing whoever the hell it was in 14C. We had been playing the game roughly since we hit our desired altitude and while I had claimed all of Economy and Coach, the woman in 14C and First Class, was kicking my ass. Staring at the little pink stick figure with a dress, her avatar, I could have sworn that the text figure was almost taunting me. As if on cue, the screen changed from the illuminated seats of players, just us two at this point, and a cartoonish velvet red curtain fell down over the screen before a black screen was revealed. An old timey countdown came up and as it ticked down, I moved forward in my seat, desperate to take the win.

'Who directed the first Harry Potter movie?

A) Chris Columbus

B) Michael Bay

C) J. J. Abrams

D) Katherine Bigelow

Hammering the A button, the question timer ticked down before the screen went black, the computer thought about it for a brief moment before awarding me the full five points and putting me in the lead by a measly three points but that was enough for me to win the whole game!

"Take that 14C!" I shouted, punching the air and no doubt waking a few people who all, in turn, scowled at me and shook their heads at what I had done. Still, no judgmental old women could break the feel-good sensation that was swimming through my veins. Sitting back in my chair, I laid my hands across my lap and let the general feeling of being smug was over me. The flight I was on was a very late red eye from New York City to Venice, I was going over for a business trip, I owned a business that was responsible for importing and exporting leather jeans. I had a very nice penthouse apartment/office that overlooked the busiest city in the world but right now, I was mostly looking forward to kicking back and spending the New Year in Venice. As I contemplated ordering myself a bottle of beer as a job well done, my screen buzzed and I saw that I had an instant message from someone on board the plane. Tapping on the keypad, I logged into my screen and saw that 14C had sent me a simple message.

'Well done :3'

Smiling, I ran my hand over my freshly shaven chin before I tapped out a response.

'Thanks! You did really well too!' Too patronising? I wasn't sure, but after typing it out and reentering it, I decided it worked okay. 'Was thinking about ordering myself a beer to further pat myself on the back.'

'lol After that performance you deserve it! But what about me?'

'You want me to get you a beer too?'

'lol! You are adorable! I've already had a couple anyway ;) I was more thinking that you should get a reward from me?'

'Oh? Like what? There's only so much you can really do on a plane.'

'Use your imagination!'

That spun me for a loop. Hovering my fingers and thumbs over the pad, I shrugged my shoulders before keying in a response. 'Send me a silly selfie then I guess?' Now, the flight was an advanced one but it was nowhere near as advanced that the keypads came with cameras attached. However, everyone came with their phones on board and even in airplane mode you could snap a photo of yourself. Then, all the mystery woman would need to do is clip the phone into the socket and she would be able to send me the selfie at her leisure. Taking a sip of the in flight water, a couple of minutes passed before I got a quick picture notification on my IM screen. Scrolling over to it, I opened it up and the second I saw who was in 14C, my jaw dropped.

The picture sent over contained a buxom blonde supermodel who was nursing a beer glass between her breasts. I recognised the woman instantly as the supermodel, Kate Upton. She had one arm up with the other having her fingers up over her chin, her fingers spread as if she was in shock. A few second passed as I was gawping over that image when another one appeared on my screen, her arm coming up and pressing her impressive cleavage together and her hands were suggestively tugging at the top of her dress, a glittery black number that certainly showed off her impressive body and chest. Finally, a third picture arrived on my screen which was a closer selfie of the gorgeous supermodel.

As I was leering at the photos, I got another IM message.

'That good enough?'

Being a smart ass, I responded. 'I did ask for ONE silly selfie.'

I saw the three dots on my screen appear, bouncing up and down slowly before I got another message from her.

'Well aren't you the rude one?'

'What can I say? I'm a jackass around famous people.'

'Well, I'm wide awake and all alone up here. Why don't you come up?'

'Can I? I mean, I don't have a first class ticket?' Oh boy, that really was stupid. Moments passed and I didn't see the message flickering on screen to suggest that I was going to be getting ANYTHING back from the famous supermodel and I could only bury my face in my hands as I realised I had screwed it up. What felt like an eternity had passed before I heard a quick cough. Looking up through my fingers over my face, I saw a flight attendant standing there, smiling at me. She coughed again softly before speaking.

"Mr Edwards? We've received a request from one of our first class passengers for you to come up to her seat. The upgrade will be free of charge since we've got such a light flight." She smiled warmly before popping open the overhead compartment and taking out my carry on bag, the woman led me up the aisle towards where Kate Upton was no doubt waiting for me. We eventually came to a stop near to the row where the blonde was sitting, she moved forward and looked over to see the attendant and then over at me. She was even more radiant in person and she had a big, warm smile on her face. She moved her bag off of the seat and stood up, passing the bag to the flight attendant who was already stuffing my gear into the box above the seats. She then took Kate's bag and placed it with mine inside of the small compartment, said her goodbyes and left me alone with Kate.

She smiled over at me and then took her seat again, crossing her legs over to show she was still wearing a fashionable pair of high heels. She looked over at me and nodded towards the seat.

"Come on, take a seat. I'm not going to talk to you while you're just standing there!" She said with a smile. Taking a seat next to her, I saw that she had already logged one of the three screens on her row to the interactive map that was showing where the plane was in terms of their journey. Sitting down, I suddenly felt as if I were all a part of a big, elaborate ruse from Kate, the way she was looking at me did make it look like she was expecting something. "So... You owe me two then?" She asked, a wide smile on her face.

"Uh, yeah I guess so?"

Reaching down, Kate slipped off one of the high heels before moving over to the other one and pushing that off of her feet. Spinning around in her seat and bringing her feet up to my lap, she laid them down on my lap and simply laid back.

"Give me a foot rub. My feet have been killing me all day."

"I thought I was the one that won?" Back to being overly confident.

"You did, I'm the pretty girl though so I make the rules. Now, foot rub." She said, placing the sole of her right foot directly on my lap.

Kate's foot continued to wriggle and find its place in my lap. Looking over at the busty blonde woman and then at her feet, the electric blue of her painted toenails a contrast to the tanned bronze of her skin. Realising that this was already something from beyond my wildest dreams, I figured I might as well. Bringing my hands up, I started to work on rubbing at the top of her feet, my fingers and thumbs working on a massaging motion, rubbing out the stress that was built up in Kate's foot. She did carry herself well for a model, looking at the woman's body and then at the foot, continuing to rub at it, massaging the skin and pushing the tension out of her body. As my fingers and thumbs worked over her foot, working my way up towards the top of her foot and then brushing over each toe individually, I was greeted with a delighted groan from Kate, who had her head back. Brushing her hands through her long blonde hair, Kate looked up and over at me before making an approved noise.

"So far so good Mister trivia guy." Kate purred, lifting the one foot off and moving the other back to my lap, though this time, it came down with the sole flat against my crotch. Slowly moving it backwards and forwards, I suddenly realised just what she was doing to me through my slacks. Her foot moved backwards and forwards in a rubbing motion, this time she was the one taking the role of massaging me. Her tongue escaped her mouth and ran along her bottom lip before she spoke again. "So here's the thing... I've been on location for nearly a month and had to endure so many stares and leers at me. Ugly, horrible guys who I'd never even dream about touching, let alone fucking. But you? I could fuck you." She said huskily, her foot working up and down faster and faster. Bringing her other foot up to sandwich my length between her two feet, effectively giving me a footjob right here in first class. I was going to suggest something but as soon as my mouth opened, I realised I didn't have a working vocabulary.

"Take it out." Kate demanded, my staff hardening now under Kate's ministrations. Looking over at my pants, Kate took her feet off of my slacks so that I could work on undoing the button at the top and then unzipping them completely. Pulling my pants open and then reaching into my boxer shorts, I plucked my hardened length out of my boxers and my length began to bob independently under the artificial lighting of the plane. Cooing softly at the sight, Kate wriggled backwards in her seat, her back pressing against the cool plastic of the arm rests. Getting herself comfortable, Kate brought her two feet up and began again with the footjob. Pushing the soles of her feet together and working on rubbing my dick again. My head fell back, hitting the top of the the seat's headrest as she stroked me with her two feet.

Rubbing the sole of her right foot up and along the base of my cock, her toes curled around the side of dick as she pumped me, her toes keeping grasp of my length while her left foot came down and pressed against the other side. Not moving up or down but instead using the toes as a dancing motion against the hard, slightly pimpled upper part of my length. Her right foot came down and her toes pressed against the spongy sack of my balls, her feet taking their time in working out just how my cock felt in her possession now. Fidgeting from side to side, I could only moan and groan as Kate worked on me. Biting down on my bottom lip, I struggled to find the words as the busty blonde supermodel stroked my dick with her feet. Bringing her feet up off of her ballsack, Kate wrapped her toes around my cock again and continued to stroke me, lifting her feet up and down.

My fingers clawed at the headrest and it was then that Kate realised that I was close to cumming. Kate ramped up the pressure, the blonde wanting nothing more than to have me cum all over her feet presumably. The blonde supermodel's footjob slowly began to come to a stop and then, she swung her feet off of my lap and down onto the floor of the plane.

"That's enough I think. I think you owe me something now."

"I owe you? Like what?" I asked, coughing and managing to catch my breath after the stellar footjob from Kate Upton. With a simple smirk, the blonde stood up and quickly unzipped the side of her dress, pulling the side of it just a little bit looser to show off her incredible body that was still encased in a bra and panties. Her hands squeezed at her cushiony breasts before she stood up, looked around the near empty cabin before walking in front of me and bending over. Her hands came down to the hem of the dress and she slowly lifted the fabric up and over the curve of her ass, giving me my own private striptease as the plane continued to fly across the world. Looking over her shoulders at me, Kate slipped her fingers into the waistband of her lacy panties and rolled them down off of herself and down towards the floor of the plane. Stepping out of them, Kate reached down and tossed them over her shoulder at me. Grabbing them, I brought them up to my nose and took a deep inhale of the scent that lingered on them.

Rolling her eyes, Kate used a free hand to stroke her index finger against her slit, making sure to run her digit all the way up and then down. Sliding her way through her hot, wet folds, the busty blonde let out a groan of pleasure before she threw her head back and looked over at me.

"You're going to devour my hot little pussy right here, right now." Kate said, her hand sliding through my hair and pulling me forward so that I could smell her arousal purely from the source. The sheer scent was almost overpowering and I was never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, or perhaps more apt, a wet celebrity in her pussy. Taking hold of her thighs to keep her steady, I could see Kate lifting her arms up to steady herself on the seats in front of her as I moved forward and pushed my tongue against her entrance. Groaning at her taste, my tongue slipped inside of her and started to carefully explore her insides, flicking it upwards and then down, aiming towards what she might consider the roof of her pussy. Rolling my tongue around in a circle, running clockwise and then anti clockwise as I listened to the moans coming from the busty blonde while I licked at her. My hands continued to slide up and down her tanned thighs, my fingers digging into her skin as I pushed my tongue inside of her.

Her arousal was fresh in my mouth as I started to hungrily lick against the insides of her folds, pumping my tongue and using the tip to lovingly scratch and scrape against every little part of her inner walls. Keeping my right hand on the top of her thigh, I used my left hand to come down and rest on the curve of her ass, squeezing at it before lifting it up and swatting down against her rear, slapping it firmly as my tongue continued to explore her inner walls. Pushing my tongue as deep inside of her as I can do, I pushed the tip up against the roof of her folds, stabbing the tip of it against her hot g-spot, listening to how she moaned and how her voice seemed to get higher and louder as if to further direct me as to where to work. Pulling my tongue backwards and then jabbing it forward, working to fuck her with my tongue as she remained firmly bent over but panting for more.

Deciding to further what I was doing, I kept my hands buried against her skin as the busty blonde started to push her hips backwards. One of her hands reached back behind her and slipped through my shaggy black hair to keep me exactly where I was to ensure that I wouldn't go anywhere. Not that I wanted to of course. Slipping my tongue in and out of her hungrily, I moaned as her fingers tugged on my hair to keep me pressed against her slit. I could feel her juices pressing against my face and slowly moving to run into my beard as I pushed my tongue into her juicy pussy. Sliding my hands over the curve of her ass, smacking it again to hear her cry out, my eyes carefully flicked up to look around the few heads that were inside of First Class, none of them had been disturbed from their slumber and Kate's body was right back to being my little toy.

With Kate's juices completely running out of her lower entrance and onto my face, I knew that I was onto a winner with what I was doing with her and my tongue was working a mile a minute as I hungrily flicked it up and down, massaging the same sweet spot that had provided such sickly sweet moans from the busty blonde. Pumping my tongue inside of her, pushing my face just a little bit closer to her to brush my beard against her clit, stimulating the hard little nub as she started to push and buck her hips backwards against my face as I tongue fucked her. Kate's voice was constant noise now, her own orgasm was starting to approach and while I was tempted to tease her just as she had done with me and her earlier footjob, I was actually more interested in having her cum all over my face. Pushing my tongue against the spot of her more sensual area, I used the tip to scrape against it while my free hand came up off of her thigh and using my thumb, I started to rub the clit with the pad of my thumb. Doubling the effort on her nether regions had definitely done the trick and looking up at Kate as she started to cum, her fingers were tightly knotted in my hair and the other was clawing at the seat in front of her as she threw her head back, her long blonde hair whipping against her back as she started to cum.

Keeping her bent over and continuing to eat her pussy, I slowed down my ministrations before finally pulling my face back and able to breathe again as she whined softly. Her fingers came out from my hair and the other one came forward and off of the seat rest in front of her. Inspecting her nails, Kate made a soft tsk noise before turning around, allowing me to see her impressive chest actually in front of me, in person. Standing before me, her panties and dress off and still, her large chest was still covered by the bra but looking up at them, I had no doubt that once the bra was undone they would still look as impressive as I imagined they would do. Looking around the cabin, Kate decided we were safe and reached behind her back to unclasp the bra and slip out of it. Flinging the bra at me and now totally nude, Kate Upton walked forward and turned around, her ass facing me again and this time, she moved to take a seat on me. Her hands reached between her legs and grabbed hold of my throbbing rod, stroking it a couple more times before she moved herself backwards, her long blonde hair pressing against my face gently and her back was against my chest as she aimed my length against her wet hole.

With a quick flick of her hips, Kate had pushed her hips down and my cock was buried inside of her with relative ease. The earlier job I had been doing with eating her pussy must have worked well as she sunk herself down on me completely. Her ass hit my thighs with a soft thud and a husky moan from the owner. My hands came up off of the arm rests and onto her body, settling on her waist before sliding up towards her large chest. Squeezing her breasts gently, I moved down to kiss against her neck as she rolled her hips around in a slow circle to grind herself against me.

12