Bullshit! Margot Robbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands came down and ran against the side of her thighs, stroking the material of her torn, dirty stockings and almost threatening to bring up some of the make up that had been painted on her skin. Our tongues wrapped along one another's as my hand started to wander and move between the gap of her legs. My hands worked on slipping over the gap of her stockings and down towards her folds that were leaking all over the bedsheets she was lying on. Pushing my finger inside of her wet opening, I slipped my index finger into her entrance and slowly pulled it backwards, listening to the Harley I had flat on her back in my bed. Exploring her folds slowly, I curled my finger upwards as if I was beckoning someone closer to me. My other hand came up and held the Harley close to me, our lips meeting briefly as she moaned.

Sliding my finger in and out of her, Harley's hands wrapped around my back and kept me closer to her as my finger was bumping in and out of her. My free hand came down from her shoulders and to her chest, grabbing a hold of her small teardrop shaped breast, squeezing it softly as my finger pushed in and out. Slipping my finger in and out, I could feel just how wet she was and just how excited this whole random sexual encounter had gotten her. It wasn't one of my intentions to get some random dress up girl in my bed, wet and ready to go but here I was. I also wasn't the type to look a gift horse in the mouth and while I would never call this Harley a horse, it was certainly a very nice surprise for what had been a long, long week.

Pulling my finger out of her entrance, I brought my slick digit up and pressed the fingertip to her lips, rubbing her arousal against her mouth before I pushed my lips back and tasted her along with her own tongue as she let me work on her and then kiss me right back. Her arms tightened around my shoulder blades before I pushed my finger right back inside of her and added my middle finger, pushing the both of them in and out of her. While my fingers were running in and out of her, my thumb brushed against her hard nipple, rubbing it up and down and teasing it while I used my other hand continued to feel her entrance and just how wet she was for it. Using the both of my fingers to slip in and out of her, I could feel Harley's walls hugging my fingers tightly as her back arched up off of the table and started to wiggle.

Seeing how her body reacted, I started to experiment with her body. Taking my lips off of her mouth, I ducked my head down to her collarbone and started to take a few experimental bites against her bone through her skin while my fingers slipped in and out. Lewd noises rang out from my bed as she was really getting into it. Her breath was catching in her throat as her back arched up off of the bed, her body almost bouncing as I worked on finger fucking her faster and faster. Using the tips of my fingers to stroke against the roof of her pussy, I continued to rub and stimulate her lower walls, making sure to get every little bit of her while I tasted her skin.

She was getting close to cumming by the looks of things and how hard she was writhing in my arms, Making her cum was something I was going to be happy to do for her. Keeping her close to me, I could feel her nails digging into my skin almost as if that was her meaning of letting me know that she was going to cum soon. With the palm of the hand that had two fingers buried inside of her, I put my hand flat against her lower lips and started to rub my palm against her hard clit as it throbbed while I pushed my fingers in and out of her. Slipping the double fingers in and out while rubbing her clit with the palm of my hand, I started to toy with her faster and in more different ways to get her to cum.

"Oh fuck... Fuck!" Harley exclaimed, her body was shaking and there were cracks starting to form on her pale face from the sweat that was running down her face. My mouth came up away from her skin so that I could see the woman's face contort and twist as she came from my fingers. Slipping them in and out, I pulled both of my fingers out up to the bottom knuckle and slowly added a third one, stretching her lower lips while I pushed my fingers all the way back inside of her. As soon as I did that then Harley's eyes went wide and she started to cum. Her lower lips hugged my fingers tightly and started to squeeze me as her lips exploded all over my fingers. Slowly forcing my fingers back inside of her, I could see her body shaking as she came. Her juices were leaking all over my bed sheets as she came.

Pulling my fingers out of her folds, I was just about to lick them clean until Harley grabbed a hold of my arm and pulled my fingertips to her mouth. Sucking on all three of them, Harley cleaned my fingers of her juices before letting my fingers fall from her mouth. Despite having just cum, Harley knew what she wanted and had already pulled me flat onto my back. Not showing any signs of wanting a break, Harley had me flat on my back and had her lap hovering over my own crotch. Reaching between her legs, Harley took a hold of my length, stroked it a couple of times before angling it upwards and pushing the slick member up inside of her.

Hitting her insides with a single stroke, the both of us moaned out loud as she slipped herself all the way down until her ass was pressing against my large ball sack. My hands came up and cupped her tits as she started to bounce up and down, working herself up and down on me as she let out a low groan, her voice seeming to get higher as she found herself fully impaled on my cock. Her head fell back, her long blonde hair was matting to her face, the makeup coming off as she started to sweat more and more. Her long blonde hair, the tips still freshly dyed, had started to shake in time with her moves up and down on my lap. Squeezing her chest as she athletically rode me, I could feel just how divine it felt to be inside of this Harley and as I was watching her slide herself up and down on top of me, I just knew that she was going to keep going until we both couldn't go any more.

My hands continued to fondle and squeeze her breasts, my hands massaging them softly as she let her head fall back and cry out in pleasure as her hips lifted and dropped down on my lap, her body starting to get into a steady rhythm pushing herself up and then dropping herself down with a quick, rapid flick of her hips. Changing her position while keeping herself on top of me and with my dick inside of her, Harley moved up and placed both of her hands on my shoulders and positioned herself so that instead of kneeling she was almost standing on my bed, her feet flat on the bed as she started to lift herself up and then drop herself down on my lap. With her hands around my neck, she pulled me in close so that I could press my lips to her chest, worshipping and kissing her skin as she lifted herself up and down.

"Oh fuck yeah..." I panted against her skin, running my tongue against her body, kissing all over her small breasts while she lifted herself up and down.

"Yeah, you like my pussy baby?" She asked, looking down at me as her hips started to rock up and down. Her hands continued to stroke against the side of my neck while my lips were kissing against her nipples. Taking the hard nub in my mouth, I sucked on it gently while my hands come around to her firm ass, smacking and squeezing the cheeks as she panted and moaned inside of the room as she rode me. Feeling her tight walls slip up and down on me, I could only imagine what it must be like to fuck her in as many ways as I knew how to. Kissing my way over to her other breast, I caught the hard nipple between my teeth, tugging and sucking on it as she bounced herself up and down. A hand left my neck and moved to steady herself further behind me as she bounced up and down. Her tongue had escaped her mouth and was sticking out of the corner of her mouth as she rode me.

She definitely looked like a new, different Harley Quinn.

Her body was bouncing up and down on me with harder strokes, her hands both clawing at my neck and my bedsheets as she worked herself up and down. My head fell back off of her chest and called out in pleasure.

"Fuck. So fucking good!" I panted, lifting my hips up slightly to aid Harley in riding me. Lifting my hips up as she dropped herself down, we found ourselves in an easy rhythm working together as she had her own pussy leaking around my cock as it throbbed inside of her. The two of us worked hard, our bodies slamming together as the costumed babe was riding up and down on me. With an experimental slap to her right ass cheek, I looked up at her and grinned. "Fuck me harder Harley." I teased, running my tongue over the top row of my teeth.

"Yeah, you like getting fucked by one of the bad guys?" She said with a grin as her hips slapped down against my thighs. There was something about the way she phrased that last couple of words that made me almost want to raise an eyebrow as it sounded so familiar but instead, I was greeted by the sight of Harley wrapping her arms around my shoulders and pulling me backwards and her falling onto her back. She wasn't finished though and instead pulled herself off of my cock and then got onto her hands and knees, wiggling her round ass at me before reaching under herself and using her index and middle finger to spread her pussy lips. Looking over her shoulder at me, she ran her tongue over her top painted lip and made eye contact with me. "Come and get it again." Was all she said and that was the only sort of instruction I needed.

Taking a hold of her hips, I started to slide myself in and out of her from behind. Fucking the Harley Quinn doggy style was another one of those things that I hadn't considered a really interesting position to be in but now as Harley threw her head back she let out a cry of delight as I pumped my hips forward, sliding inside of her and almost instantly stroking along the roof of her folds and against her g-spot. Hearing the woman cry out in pleasure, I pulled my hips backwards and pushed myself forward, pushing my cock's head against the same spot, listening to how she cried out for me. Rocking myself backwards and forwards in a steady, focused rate of penetration, I reached forward and took a fist full of her dyed hair, yanking her head backwards so that I could press my lips against hers. Kissing her hotly as I continued to fuck her from behind, I felt Harley squeal and then her hot, warm and wet velvet walls exploded around me.

As soon as Harley started to cum, my lips left hers and my hands both moved back down to her hips, pumping in and out, stabbing against the same spot while she came hard around me. Her vocal pitch was raising with each stroke inside of her and each and every time my balls slapped against her clit with a stroke inside of her, I could feel my own orgasm coming up. Grunting, my head dropped down to her ear to tell her that I was close. As soon as I did that, Harley bit down on her bottom lip and looked over her shoulder at me with a wide grin on her face.

"Then cum all over my face."

Now that I could get behind!

Pulling out of Harley and seeing some of her sexual fluids leaking down to the bed sheets beneath her, I watched as the blonde with red and blue highlights got onto her back and scooted down closer to me so I was able to get on top of her chest and aim my cock at her face. Stroking my slick dick while keeping it directed at her face, I closed my eyes and bucked my hips forward as I started to explode. Shooting a series of hot ropes of cum from my dick's head and towards her face. A rope landed on her left cheek, with another one darting out and landing over the bridge of her nose in a directional angle. Stroking myself faster and faster, I aimed my length over to the other side of her face and shot my load over the other side of her face, a rope landing on her closed right eye before the final two landed on her cheek and one just under her nostril and on her lips.

Harley grinned as she let her tongue come out to lick up the hot ropes of cum that were settled on her lips. Managing to open her left eye, she looked over at me and flashed me a pearly white smile before making a motion.

"Did you want to get me a towel or something?"

Walking over to the freshly folded laundry that was sitting on my computer table, I grabbed her one of the slightly more fluffy royal blue ones and walked back to the bed, passing it to her. She quickly took care of the mess on her body, cleaning her leaking folds before rubbing at her face, no doubt ready to take the cum off of her face as well as some of the makeup too. As she was finished dabbing at her face with it, she gave her face one more swipe before feeling satisfied and tossing the towel across the room to the massive pile of dirty laundry. She turned to look at me and that was when it was my turn for my jaw to drop.

The Harley Quinn I had been fucking was actually THE Harley Quinn from the new Suicide Squad movie. Margot Robbie now sat on the edge of my bed, dressing herself happily as she looked over at me occasionally, a smile on her face. Standing up, she checked herself once more before walking over towards my bedroom door.

"Aren't you... You know, worried I'm going to say something?" I blurted out, looking over at her as she stopped to turn around and look back at me.

"Really? You tell anyone and they'll tell you that you're talking bullshit."

And with that, she opened the front door to my apartment, walked out and straight out of my life.

12