Bully Ch. 02

Story Info
Teaching a mom to obey.
4.8k words
4.41
296.5k
206

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He teaches a mom to obey

Being naked in a neighbour's house was a more desperate situation than ever. Without clothes to drive home, James had her at his mercy. Or did he? Could she find the strength to demand clothes to wear home?

It was important that he keep his mouth shut. If anyone found out what she did to him, her reputation would be dirt. What would happen to her family? They would have to leave town, and start in a new city, unless she were thrown out.

Stop! These negative thoughts were paralysing her, robbing her will to action. She must do something, anything to get out of here. Running away from an eighteen-year-old boy was weak, but she had to.

This adolescent had forced her to suck on his penis. At first it had been so terrifying, she let him guide her. What was mystifying was that she hadn't fought him off. He was bullying her son at school, and now he was bullying her into doing what he wanted. He was very accomplished at getting his own way, and she had found this out the hard way.

If he made more nasty demands upon her, she could use the anger to gain enough assertiveness to keep him quiet. She'd been taught to use feelings of anger at assertiveness classes. Though, so far that hadn't worked. Thirty-six years of being submissive meant it was deeply ingrained. It was too difficult to shake off, even to protect herself from this boy.

Damn! She still needed him to stop bullying her son, which was the purpose of her visit.

Maybe he took advantage of her, because she promised to do anything to save Brendan from bullying. Was it her fault he made her do that bad thing? Was this all just an awful misunderstanding?

Alicia had never given anyone a blowjob, thinking of it as nasty. Something a common woman would do, not a decent housewife like her. It didn't seem so bad after the event. Of course, she didn't want to ever do it again, especially not with her son's bully. This was so very bad, and beyond her experience, therefore difficult to deal with. She wanted it all to be over, right now.

How she could stand being naked in this house was another mystery. Not even at home would she dare go around without clothes. In her bathroom, and dressing room it was unavoidable. Had this eighteen-year-old boy stripped her morals away with her clothes?

'In here,' he told her, and she meekly entered a bedroom.

It was obviously his, decorated for an adolescent. There were some younger items still left, probably of sentimental value. An old plastic airplane, hanging from the ceiling in the corner. It looked dusty. The whole room looked as though it needed a good tidy and a spring clean.

About to offer her services as a housewife, she quickly shut her mouth. It was obvious he wasn't interested in anything like that, but her mind blanked the obvious. She thought it might be possible to get through this, if she didn't annoy him, despite knowing better from experience.

It was wrong to give in to a teenager, for they were self-centred, yet she nevertheless submitted. She was impelled to go along with whatever a strong dominant person wanted. It was a lifetimes habit.

Had he brought her here to dress her?

'On the bed!' he sharply spoke.

Alicia stood there trying to bring her scattered thoughts together. Her mind was in turmoil.

'Please, I need some clothes,' she pathetically spoke.

The sound of her voice revealed her state of mind. She felt like a delicate waif next to his hard muscular body. He was big and strong so she must keep him happy so as not to be hurt.

'Do as you are told,' James demanded, and shoved her onto the bed.

Seemingly floating in slow motion she fell on his bed. Landing in a tangle of limbs she straightened herself out, laying stiffly at attention.

'Open up! Spread your legs,' he demanded.

Seized by fear, she couldn't move. He grabbed an arm, and spun her over onto her tummy.

'Oww!' she yelped.

'Do as you are told, girl, or else,' he threatened, and slapped her ass.

'Oww! Please, I'll do as I'm told,' she yelped.

'Oww! Please, sir, please stop,' she cried.

The sound of her voice was pathetic to her own ears. It reinforced the idea that she must give in. There was no chance of being an authoritative adult figure with him. The very idea of defying the big brute was frightening. His large hands, deep chest, and thick thigh muscles, were an example of his great strength, and it frightened her.

He flipped her over onto her back, gripped a thin ankle in his large paw, and pulled her legs apart. It didn't take the slightest effort on his part. The manhandling left her breathless.

Alicia was spread over the brutes bed, with her eyes tightly shut. She had no choice, so tried to relax and prepare herself. She had to face the terrible truth. Her son's bully was going to use her body. Where was the anger and resultant resistance now she needed it? Fear left her weak, as though she were a rag doll, letting him manipulate her limbs.

'Open your legs, bitch! Show some enthusiasm!' he demanded.

'Please, don't hurt me, I'll do whatever you want, please!' she begged.

It was awful! He could see everything down there. It was so shameful letting him see her sex, especially as no one else ever had. The nasty boy climbed upon the bed, and was kneeling between her legs. At least he wasn't staring at her down there.

Feeling him lick her nipples burst the protective bubble. Pretending not to be there was impossible now. Every sensation was explosively experienced. Dare she think a disgusting thought? Yes! It was enjoyed! Her nipples were engorged from pleasure! The brute was kissing his way down to her tummy. No! He was going further! Not down there, surely? Why would he kiss her dirty bits?

'Oh! God! Oh! Yes!' Alicia exclaimed, feeling her naughty bits being sucked into his mouth.

Everything! The wonderful sensations shot through her entire body. It felt as though she were being filled with beauty. Colours of the rainbow flashed behind her eyes. Her limbs were stretched out stiff, as though reaching for nirvana.

He began to kiss the length of her body, upward toward her breasts. Her body was so much more sensitive compared to the journey down. When his lips touched her super sensitive nipples, it felt as though they were exploding.

A violent orgasm ripped through her body, or was it a continuation of a climax.

'Oh! Yes!' she murmured through clenched teeth.

The boy had finished with her breasts as her body began to subside from a wonderful orgasm. Just as she was recovering, she felt his penis nudge her sex.

'No! Please, no more!' she excitedly protested.

James ignored her reluctance completely. He thrust in, deeply penetrating her vagina. Past engorged outer lips, pushing aside throbbing inner lips, he pounded into her.

'Oh! Yes! James! Please!' she whimpered.

As he touched the entrance to her womb the arousal climbed again. Yet again she was on a climb to paradise. Her body became beautifully alive. She wrapped her heels around his bottom, and dug in. Finding his rhythm, she matched him push for shove.

Feeling him spurt his load deep into her body, it was as though he were filling her up with semen. A first reaction was to cry out for him not to cum inside her. An instant later it didn't matter. She squeezed his buttocks with her ankles locked around him. It felt as though she were squeezing him dry of sperm.

'Mmmmm, oh, James,' she murmured.

He rolled off her, and locked eyes. He looked pleased with himself. Alicia needed to look innocent and put-upon. This should have been an awful experience, with too many bad reasons why it should not have happened.

Alicia realised she wasn't doing a very good job of looking angry. The boy wasn't an assailant, he was her lover. The idea that she had a lover made her feel sophisticated, yet of course she also felt terrible. Terrible enough to tremble with fear.

'Still excited,' James commented, and squeezed a breast.

Craning her neck she watched him fiddle with a nipple. It was hard and throbbing. Her pussy was throbbing too. This young man had done that to her. She'd never ever thought of having a lover, and now, she had cheated on her husband.

'You won't bully my son,' she stated, trying to bring her mind away from what she had just done.

It reminded her that this boy was her son's bully. Instead of gaining the upper hand, and demanding he didn't bully her son, she had let the bully defeat her. She was no longer a respectable woman, she was a slut, in the hands of a bully.

Why didn't it feel so bad? It should do. It should feel so very bad something must be done about it. Only, she wanted to lay there amusing him. He was amusing himself with her naked body! The will power to move away from him had evaporated with the last orgasm.

The last! Oh! Yes! She had multiple orgasms!

'Do you want more?' he asked, with a glint in his eye.

'Yes! No! We mustn't, never, not again,' she huffed and puffed.

It sounded as though she were shocked, though no such thing showed on her face. Alicia tried to disguise how she felt as it was so very wrong. A smug satisfaction warmed her belly, and casually walked around in her mind. Again? Could she say no? How could she refuse him anything after that!

Her thoughts were in turmoil. It didn't help that his hand was lying on her belly with fingers outstretched, seemingly ready to reach for her pussy. Was that in her imagination or real? He leaned over her again and kissed a nipple.

'Oh! James,' she sighed.

Did she want more? It was all so very wrong, so of course she didn't want more. Then why couldn't she tell him, no. Why couldn't she trust herself to open her mouth. Was it because she might beg him for more?

It took her awhile to bring her thoughts to something resembling normality. The first thing needed was some clothes. Denying him the use of her body was an imperative. He kept teasing her, with pinches and tickles. If he didn't stop, she would fall helpless in a fit of giggles.

'Please, James, I need some clothes. Something to wear to drive home,' she implored him.

Keeping him quiet about this was easy, as he wanted to use this against her. That would have to be dealt with another time. This wasn't being bullied by him, though he used coercion at first, it ended up with her wanting him to use her. How that was going to be accepted and fitted into her self-image, was going to be a challenge.

First things first.

'Please, James, I need to wear clothes, surely you can see that. I mean, come on, please,' she pleaded.

'Wait here, don't move. Do as you are told or no clothes. I'll pack you off home without them,' he heavily spoke, and slapped her bottom.

Feeling guilty, the slapped bottom seemed appropriate. She had behaved like a stupid girl and needed to be punished. When she was his age she wouldn't have let a boy seduce her, or even kiss her. She'd been called a prude and worse. Even her husband hadn't been allowed to do these naughty things with her.

James came back into his bedroom startling her from depressing thoughts. A demure smile crossed her face, then left a worried look. It was going to be difficult walking into her home after this.

'Oh! James, I can't wear this!' she complained.

He grabbed her arm and propelled her out of his room and down the corridor toward the front door. She had to run to keep up or fall and be dragged. Startled protests did no good. He opened the door for bright sunlight to flood in. The big brute tightly gripped her arm, and shoved her. Alicia was outside, naked, for all to see!

'No! Please, James, I'll do whatever you say, please!' she begged.

'Kiss me then, right now,' he smiled.

A furtive glance behind her, just to check. There was no one around, yet. She reached on tip toe to kiss him. He engulfed her in his arms to deeply smooch her. His hands were on her cheeks, pulling her close, holding on tight. She could hardly breath. He stopped to take a breath and she sucked in air.

Unable to look at him she pushed her face against this chest. She smelt his sweat, and a mixture of their sex juices rising up to attack her nostrils. Uncharacteristically it didn't repulse her, rather it reminded her of their sexual encounter and that pushed up her sexual tension a notch.

Outside a neighbour's home, she was naked, cavorting with their son. How decadent was that! This was more devilish than she had ever been in her whole life! It was exciting, though very bad, and maybe more exciting because it was so bad. She was gasping deep breaths, her head light, spinning, ready to faint.

He pulled her inside, and they ran back to the bedroom. She stood waited for him, and his permission to get dressed. He sat on the edge of the bed looking her over. Alicia was relieved that he liked what he saw. Why that was so, she had to store away for a later explanation.

'Let's take a shower,' he casually said.

This was another first for Alicia. He didn't let up on her for one moment. He soaped her entire body, leaving nothing untouched. She tried to keep her breathing under control but soon began to huff and puff with arousal. A soapy hand ran down her back between her cheeks, another over her tummy down between her legs.

Feeling his fingers rub her clit, and her lips, and bottom, an orgasm rocked her. Both legs became weak, and she slid down the slippery wet tiles in the shower. He grabbed her by the arm pits, and held her up.

'You enjoyed that! There's more to come,' he laughed.

He wrapped a towel around her and patted her dry. Half carrying her, he dumped her on the bed.

'You can get dressed now. You have my permission, Alicia,' he heavily stated.

It was what she needed to do, get dressed. Being given permission by this boy was embarrassing. Nevertheless she did as she was told.

Pulling the panties on she found they were too tight. They fitted between her cheeks, and showed a camel toe in front. It wasn't necessary to see them, it was felt. There was no bra, but the top tied under her breasts holding them up in a deep cleavage

The skirt was wasn't much more than a belt. Slung low over her hips, it just covered her upper thighs. Her midriff was bare, so she was glad she had a flat tummy. It seemed shorter than a miniskirt. Not that she had ever dared wear one, not even in college. He seemed very pleased with the look. The only way to get something decent would be to placate him. By pandering to his ego it might be possible to get what she wanted for a change.

'Please, sir, I'm a woman not a girl. These clothes are too, err, young for me,' she tried explaining.

'Nonsense, you look great! You look really sexy,' he said, with a glint in his eye.

'Well, thank you, sir. It's really nice of you to say that. I can't go home looking, err, sexy. Not like this, please!' she tried again.

Alicia could hear in her voice the sound of desperate pleading. Of course he could see she was beaten, and was ready to beg. If that is what he wanted then she would have to plead for sympathy. That was no good, a bully didn't show sympathy. She knew this from years ago in school.

'Please, sir, I would appreciate some decent clothes, ever so much, please,' she cooed, while trying to flirt.

It wasn't very sophisticated but the obvious was more to James' taste. She put a finger to a lower lip, swung her hips, and fluttered her eyelashes. With no experience, it was all she could think of. It wasn't realised she was flaunting a deep cleavage, while swinging her breasts from side to side.

Holding his attention was a start, so she continued.

'Please, sir, I would love you to get me a longer skirt. You don't want me to show off my panties to everyone, do you?' she asked, and lifted the hem.

The camel-toe had an effect on him. It wasn't what she hoped for. James could see why she wouldn't want to go home dressed like that, and the shame of it was why he selected the clothes.

These were from the back of the wardrobe, from when sis was much younger. Not that he was aware of style, or was looking for something suitable. His sister was taller, so there had been nothing recent to fit Alicia.

After using her, sending her home dressed like an airhead girl would be hilarious. Especially as that is how she had behaved. How stupid was she to let him strip her naked. Not even the dumbest cheerleader in school would have fallen for that.

He'd hardly had to bully her. He simply spoke to her in a demanding and heavy voice, not asking her, he gave her orders. When she tried to put her foot down he put a hand on her shoulder and squeezed, to show off his strength. Though it was his strength of character, with a veiled threat, that brought her under control.

There had been some resistance to giving him a blow job, of course. Though she succumbed, and got on with it, from being stoked up. He was surprised how sexed up she became, to the extent of being out of control, and letting him do whatever he wanted.

Now he was thinking of something else. The woman had put ideas into his head. He wouldn't want anyone to see her panties, she said. It would be more fun showing her off to friends. Toting Mrs Lucas around showing her panties off to friends would be more fun than sending her home. She had submitted to him, so why not keep her that way.

He wasn't sure why she was still submissive, and didn't just go home, but that wasn't his concern. He could use a willing sex doll, which is how she had behaved in bed.

'I couldn't find anything else to fit you. I'll take you shopping, see what we can find, alright?' he smiled.

Alicia should have know better. He was a bully by nature, not by choice, and wasn't going to suddenly go easy on her.

'Thank you, sir, I appreciate it, honestly, sir. I really do, sir. I'll do anything for you, sir,' she stopped in mid flow.

The pathetic gushing appreciation, was awful. Why was she calling him sir? He was a boy not her superior, though it did feel as though he was the one in charge here. Reluctantly she had to admit to herself, he was in charge. He was in charge of her, not only because he had dressed her.

He'd taken her and made her his. As soon as the thought occurred, it rang true. Not alarm bells, but a ringing of well being and happiness. She shouldn't feel good about such a strange idea. She couldn't possibly be happy about belonging to an adolescent boy. It wasn't possible, yet the feeling was so very strong. Was that why she called him, sir?

Alicia tamely followed him into the kitchen. The shock of thinking and feeling he somehow owned her, was difficult to overcome. Especially as a big part of her didn't want to let go of the wonderful feelings. When he looked at her a big smile lit her face. Immediately she turned away, looking demure and embarrassed.

'Make the coffee, then we'll go shopping. I'll buy you a complete outfit, underwear and a nice dress,' he promised.

'Thank you, sir, thank you so much, sir,' she gushed.

This time she refrained from promising to do anything he wanted. The feeling was there, but she pushed that to one side. In its place she felt grateful to him. What for? The sex?

Oh! God! She was still in the grip of an orgasmic serenity. Her mind was still swamped with hormones, influencing the way she thought. Not used to such dramatic sexual exploits, she hadn't realised it could last this long. No wonder she had such a warm feeling towards him.

She stood with a cup of coffee, staring at him. Damn! He was a handsome hunk, and she would have been ecstatic in high school to have him as a boyfriend. Would she have given herself to such a boy. If she had, maybe her life would have been different, more relaxed less uptight.

It was wrong to ponder over not being married to Harold. He too was a quiet unassuming person. He didn't show her much emotion, and certainly wasn't entertaining in the bedroom. Although true, it was wrong to think like that.

12