Bully Ch. 05

Story Info
The mom becomes a giggly bimbo.
7.1k words
4.52
152.3k
119

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mom becomes a giggly bimbo

Mrs Lucas had a terrible night filled with bad dreams. Feeling exhausted she quietly got dressed and left the house. A breakfast of eggs and coffee at a local restaurant woke her up. Some serious thinking had to be done. Monday was a holiday, and people around her were in a happy mood, contrasting with her seriousness.

How could she have been so dim to get into this nasty situation? Stupidly, she'd allowed her son's eighteen-year-old bully, to take control of her. He cleverly kept putting her into despicable situations, where she had to beg him to get her out of danger. In return she promised to obey him. Begging and obeying a mere boy, left her self-confidence in tatters. Was that why she gave into his sexual demands?

The boy was adept at intimidation, charming persuasion, and working on a her weaknesses. When he forced her to suck his penis, he videoed the despicable act on his phone, and used it to blackmail her. Alicia should have put a stop to his tricks before that nasty act, but she succumbed to his bullying tactics.

Ending up in his bed was so terribly wrong. Nothing could justify that! It meant he had a whole lot more blackmail evidence, to keep her jumping through hoops. It was though she were his trained bitch, kept on a leash, and performing tricks.

The latest indignity was having her labia pierced. She'd been sent home with two small rings through her lips, and a tiny padlock clamping them together. He had the key, and would keep it to control her! In the meantime, it was crucial to stay away from her husband while her sex was locked up. The boy had the power of blackmail over her, and he controlled her sex by locking it up.

Alicia had to suppress a sob. James had been far more manipulative than she thought possible. He was effectively taking control of her life!

Yesterday he phoned, summoning her to a club, which she had to attend this afternoon at two. It was an abandoned warehouse where youths hung out. Before then something had to be done! At last thinking clearly, she figured all he had done to her would have to be undone. The lock would be first, then the rings. After that, those terrible videos would have to be destroyed.

Going to a locksmith would be far too embarrassing. Alicia cruised around for another piercing salon. The second one was open, but entering the place took courage. Not that she had much left. It was the disgusting thought of being that boy's obedient sex pet, that made her walk in.

'These rings are titanium, they can't be cut. I don't use them as they are so difficult to remove. I'm sorry, but I can't remove them. Maybe a hospital can do it,' the man suggested.

'What about the lock?' Alicia asked.

With her legs held open in stirrups, she felt awful. He was a complete stranger, not even a doctor, and he was feeling her naughty bits down there. At least he was professional enough not to leer, and make her feel any worse than she did.

'I'll try some keys I've got, but again this is an expensive lock. It has an individual key, unlike cheap locks where one size fits all,' he shrugged.

A little while later, he told her, 'Sorry, I can't do anything to help. You'd best go back to whoever did this, and get them to unlock your, err, well, they'll have a key,' he said.

Alicia left the store feeling defeated. Another store was no better. The young guy leered at her, and laughed when she lied about it being done during a drunken night out with girlfriends. A third time confirmed what the others told her, so she gave up. Besides, it felt appalling going around showing strangers her private parts.

Never in her life had she thought it would be possible to tolerate such a demeaning position. If suggested she would have said death would be preferred. Not so! She wasn't clinging onto life, she was merely clinging onto her reputation, yet prepared to swallow her dignity. From all that she had been through, her moral standards had fallen by the wayside.

A mere boy had put her through torment, and the result was a loss of self-esteem. More than that, she was having to admit defeat, and settle into being a boy's toy. Time was running out and no clever ideas presented themselves. Driving close to a police station, she wondered if it would be better to just get it over and done with. Surely there would be some way to continue living if her family rejected her.

The car didn't falter, she drove on. The police station disappeared on turning a corner, and she knew the dirty secrets would have to be kept. Alicia wasn't brave enough to force a confrontation. Would anyone believe she had been bullied by a mere boy?

Unable to remove the lock ruined her plans. While he was at the club to meet her, she planned on going to his house, to steal or trashing his computer. What he meant by the cloud, she had no idea. Now she had to meet him for the key. If she could beg, borrow, or steal it, she would. This was now a vital step in becoming free of the damn bully.

It was only four hours, nevertheless, it was going to be a long wait until two o'clock. Going home was out of the question, because her husband might want to use her. Damn! That was such a bad way of thinking about sex, especially with her husband. The boy had her thinking of herself as an object to be used. This morning had worn her down, so again tiredness was effecting her, muddying her thinking.

Alicia phoned home, as it was late enough for them to be up and having breakfast.

'I thought you were still in bed,' her husband said, sounding surprised.

'I couldn't sleep, and noticed we needed some things from the store. Nothing interesting. Do you want anything?' she asked.

'No. Oh! We need crunchy peanut butter,' he said.

'I won't be long,' she said, finishing up.

In a daze she toured the supermarket, trying to think of something they might be short of. Always she took a list, restricting herself to what was needed. This impulse buying was unusual for her. In a small way it was exciting, which showed how boring her life had been.

In the middle of the cereal section she stopped dead, staring into space. There was no one around to see her reaction, but if there was a young person shopping, they might think she'd been turned into a zombie. It was a thought that shocked her into stillness. A realisation of how repetitive and dreary her life was, had stunned her.

Wanting to cry, shout, and stamp her feet in frustration, she merely walked on to hunt down wheat flakes. A comparison of prices wasn't bothered with. The first box coming to hand was dropped into the trolley. What the fuck! Her husband was boringly predictable, and so was she.

How did this happen? They had both been sensible, and studied hard. They had put off having fun, to save for marriage. Putting off having fun until they had what they wanted, meant missing out, and forgetting what they wanted.

'Fuck!' she shouted, then realised she had.

Once home she looked up things on the net. Fun places to go, and fun things to do. All could be afforded, but the enthusiasm had waned. By coincidence a summer camp for social workers was clicked on, when her husband came into the office.

'You thinking of taking on a job?' he laughed.

'Why not?' she snapped.

Taking it out on him was wrong, but who else had colluded with her to become champion bores.

'You don't need to work. You have plenty to do looking after Brendan and me,' he heavily stated.

'I need to do something,' she said, brooking no challenges.

This was unusual, as she always took heed of what he said, and buckled down to looking after them both. Listing interesting places to go brought up camping amongst other things. Then a list of summer camps included this one. It had been a complete fluke that she was on the page when he walked in. For some reason she didn't want to back down, as she usually did.

When he left she looked up social worker training, and followed the links to find out what was involved.

***

Just before two she pulled into a weed strewn yard outside a warehouse. James was waiting for her. At least she didn't have to go inside alone and wait for him.

'Welcome Mrs Lucas,' he smiled.

He was pleased to see her, that was obvious. Did she have a choice, other than turning up as he demanded?

'Well?' she seriously spoke.

'I want to see the piercing,' he demanded.

'Here? In the yard?' she said, with eyes wide with surprise.

'Inside if you like. I'm sure the guys will love the show,' he smiled.

In response, she lifted the tiny skirt, and reluctantly pulled the crotch of the panties to one side. There was a pattern to all this. He put her into a difficult situation, and gave her an impossible choice, forcing her to behave how he wanted. The boy was so damn adept at manipulating her!

'No panties, I said,' he fiercely spoke, as though she were a dumb pet.

Being patronising was another of his persuasion methods. Becoming angry didn't work for her, as he seemed to know which way she would turn. Anger turned against him, just bounced off. More often than not, she would panic, be given an easy option, and give in. He pulled her close, bent her over his car, and spanked her.

'Ouch! No don't,' she cried out.

'Ouch! I'm a married woman, you can't!' she quietly spoke.

'Ouch! It's hurting, please don't hurt me!'

'Will you do as you are told?' he asked, to be met with silence, so he started again.

'Ouch! Alright, I will.'

'Ouch! I promise, I'll do as I'm told.'

'Ouch! Please, I'll be your obedient girlfriend, honest!' she cried.

A few more slaps of his hand had her capitulating completely. Her panties were dropped, and he put them in his pocket. He took hold of her hand, and led her into the warehouse. The scene in her dream was became vividly clear on entering, only she hoped not all of the dream would become real. He dragged her over to a group of friends, and introduced her.

She stood with legs clamped together, determined not to repeat anything in the dream. None of that dreadful dream could be contemplated. A shiver went down her back when a boy asked her something.

'Are you with James? I mean, his girlfriend?' the young guy asked.

How could she, a married woman, be this boy's girlfriend? How could anyone think that. It was out of the question! Feeling insecure, and especially after the dream she felt afraid, so his protection was desperately needed.

'Oh, err, yea, I guess,' she timidly answered.

As far as these adolescents were concerned, she was now his girlfriend. As bad as that felt, it was a necessary pretence to keep the others at bay. The last thing she wanted was to fend off wandering hands.

The guys were looking at her with predatory looks. Alicia closed in on James and wound an arm around his. Standing very close was meant to confirm she really did belong to him. He was a means of protection, and it was needed.

He put a big muscular arm around her, and squeezed. Nearly knocking the breath out of her, she nevertheless smiled up at him. All part of the game, she told herself. It certainly kept the guys away from her. A tingling sensation went through her, on feeling his hand on her bottom. The everything under the short skirt, without panties, was an easy target. Knowing his big hands by now, it was obviously James. His fingers were rubbing in her crack, and a finger circled her asshole.

In front of anyone it was bad enough, though in front of a bunch of teenagers it felt even worse. It was because they were the same age as her son that it felt like torture. They might even be in his class at school. What would they say, if they found out she was Brendon's mother? Dressed like a slut being mauled by a teenager, how bad was that?

James was in her son's class, and they knew each other. Recently James had come to know her, intimately! How could she face anyone after what she had done? If it got out she was having sex with an eighteen-year-old it would shame her and her family. Alicia tried to pull away from him, but the effort was useless. His big strong arm held her close.

'Stay here, slut,' James loudly told her.

The boys in the group, standing behind her, could see her ass! If she made a fuss one of them who knew her son might take an interest, and recognise who she was. It was so important not to be recognised, Alicia kept quiet, letting him fondle her bare ass.

Up on tiptoe, she whispered, 'Please, James, let me go!'

'She's such a horny slut, she wants to go and fuck,' James grinned at the guys.

Alicia forced a slight smile on her face. If he would only relax a little, she could make a break for it. Maybe she could get into his house, and steal that damn computer. Seeing a girl come out of a door, wiping her hands on a tissue, she guessed it was a toilet.

Up on tiptoe again she whispered a request, 'Please, James, I need to go to the rest room.'

Straight away he let her go, but watched her all the way to the door. There was no other way out, so she washed her hands in a cracked sink, with cold water. A dab on her face helped cool her down.

Despite hating the idea, it had to be admitted, he worked her up sexually. He had a strong alpha maleness that she would normally despise. The offhand sexual mauling of her body was dreadful, as using her like a sex object was belittling. He was a mere boy, yet the humiliation worked on her, firing her up.

Damn! In his bed that night, she had become sexually alive for the first time in her life!

Why, oh, why, did such sexual liberation have to be with an adolescent? Especially a bully who didn't care for her, and just wanted to use her for his own gratification. He was blackmailing her, and bullying her into abiding by his rules. As an adult and a married woman, she shouldn't be in this wretched position in the first place. Letting it happen had been pitiable.

'Hi! You're with James, his girlfriend,' Clare smiled.

'Err, well, I guess so,' Alicia reluctantly acknowledged.

'He's got a big cock. Nice, and he knows what to do with it,' she said.

Alicia watched the girl touching up her make-up. What in hell did the girl think of her, an old woman submitting to being a boy's girlfriend.

'Has he, I mean, does he?' Alicia prevaricated.

'You know he does. He's big, and I bet he feels good inside you, an older woman, with experience. He fucks hard, and I bet he makes you lose control when you cum,' the girl laughed.

Alicia went bright red, and the colour spread into her cleavage. It was obvious the girl had guessed right, and she giggled at the revelation. What the girl didn't realise was that she had very little experience. Dating her husband in high school, then getting married in college, meant she had no experience of anyone else.

Now the girl pointed it out, she was right, James was big. A lot bigger than her husband. That thought left her feeling even more guilty than she was already.

'You enjoy him fucking you,' the girl casually commented.

'No! I don't, I mean, I don't, with him,' Alicia tried to dig herself out of a hole, and failed. 'What about you?' Alicia asked, changing the subject.

'I fuck women hard too. I know what a woman needs. It's obvious what you need, Alicia,' the girl seriously told her.

Suddenly the girl had a hand to the back of her neck, holding her over the sink.

A slap to her bottom was a surprise. The second got her full attention.

'Stop it, please!' Alicia cried out.

'You're with James, so you like it rough. I can be rough, girl. I'll take you away from that big oaf, and give you the time of your life,' Clare declared.

'Please, I can't!' Alicia pleaded.

'What do you mean, can't? I'll be your mistress, and much better than that beefy football player. I'll make you into my little lick girl. I'll teach you to love my cunt,' the girl said.

'No! Please, let me go!' Alicia whined.

Having lost her adult authority after becoming just a boy's girlfriend, it left her vulnerable. The hand went from spanking her, to gripping her crotch, while being held down over the sink.

'My, you are so very wet. It's no wonder he locks your sopping cunt up. So, you run around without panties, and love being spanked. What else turns you on, little lick girl,' Clare asked.

'He's, err, blackmailing me. I dare not leave him. I have to do as he tells me,' Alicia admitted, sounding weak and sorry for herself.

Nothing had changed, but she felt a little easier for sharing the awful truth.

'What is he blackmailing you with?' Clare asked.

'He's got a video of me sucking him,' Alicia sniffled.

'I could fix that for you, I'll destroy the evidence. You would be my slave then. After all, I can tell you're a natural submissive. I'll train you into being a grateful, obedient slave girl. After I've trained you, you'll love cunt so much you won't want cock ever again,' Clare grinned.

Alicia no longer felt relieved in the slightest. It would be better obeying James, rather than this nasty girl. Another female would know how to effectively torture a woman. Far better than a man, even James. The way the girl looked at her was enough to be afraid.

'Thanks! I have to be with James. I'll let you know, alright?' Alicia said, trying to slip away.

Still holding onto her crotch, the girl took a closer look at the lock.

'He locked up your cunt! That's just so wonderful!' the girl said, and laughed.

'Another reason I have to do as I'm told,' Alicia complained. 'Please, let go!'

'You sad woman! How could you possibly let someone, especially a bully like him, lock up your cunt!' Clare laughed at her.

Alicia hung her head in shame. How had she got into this dreadful mess? Stupidity was one answer. His cleverness was another.

'Come with me, stupid slut,' Clare said, sounding amused.

Once back in the main room Clare lifted the hem of Alicia's skirt, and tucked it into the top of it.

'No! Please! James will see,' Alicia whispered a complaint.

Batting Alicia's hand away she warned, 'Keep your hands away. I'm going to show everyone what a stupid bitch you are.'

With a hand gripping Alicia's hair, the girl led her over to a group of eighteen-year-olds. No one younger would dare enter the place, and anyone older wouldn't be interested.

'What do you think of this stupid whore? Got her cunt locked up by a customer,' Clare seriously spoke.

'Leave her alone, she's got one bully, that's enough,' someone heavily spoke.

'You threatening me?' Clare glared at the girl before her.

'Yes, I am. I'll rip your clothes off and kick your ass out of here,' Rose meanly spoke.

'You fucking little maggot,' Clare venomously spat, and let Alicia go.

'That's no way to talk to the love of my life,' Paul said, from behind the girl.

Clare span around and opened her mouth unable to speak.

Eventually she smiled, and said, 'Oh! Paul, nice to see you darling. You always did have good taste in girls. Nice jeans, or is it what's in them?' she smiled, and walked away.

Paul was relieved the bitch didn't make a scene. He didn't want James coming over and starting trouble.

'You alright?' Rose asked.

'Thank you, thank you, so much. That girl was horrid,' Alicia nervously spoke, and scuttled over to her tormentor.

At least he was less cruel than the girl. Alicia felt safe once more, while standing next to her protective boyfriend. Fear over what the girl meant griped her, and she snuggled up to James. Pleased to have his arm protectively wrapped around her, she smiled up at him.

'You okay, babe?' he asked, and gave her a comforting squeeze.

The warm friendly tone of voice, and the lovely smile on his face, had her giggling with pleasure. Alicia felt stupid for falling for it, but couldn't help herself. After his rough treatment, and that girls threats, it was a relief to be treated nicely. Reacting like a dumb bimbo was uncharacteristic, yet she was squirming with pleasure from being gently teased.

12