Bully Ch. 06

Story Info
The mom gives in.
6.6k words
4.45
125.2k
76

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mom gives in

Alicia walked into her home, at last feeling safe away from that damn bully. Her son was no longer the victim, it was now her being bullied by a rough football player. He was typical of the type she despised. He was a big beefy guy who threw his weight around, bullying anyone who stood in his way.

James, was a only eighteen, so having a mere boy bully her, added to the shame. Unexpectedly he was very adept at manipulating her, and finding her weaknesses, to use against her. Then he had blackmail material to hold over her, and demanded she comply to his demands.

He wanted more from her every time they met, which meant falling further into his clutches. It should have been guessed what an adolescent wanted with a woman. Though, besides sex, he wanted to humiliate her. If she could figure out why, it might be possible to stop him playing with her. For that was what she had become, a boys plaything.

Alicia needed a shower, but was stopped in the hall by her son.

'What have you been up to? Don't tell me, I don't want to know! You're a skanky bitch, out till late, cavorting, that's what! You're just a slut!' Brendan shouted at her.

'Don't call me that, I'm your mother. Show me some respect. I'll tell your father,' she warned.

'I'll tell my father! You're dressed like a whore. You told everyone you were James' bitch! How could you, in front of my friends!' he shouted.

'I didn't mean it! Any of it. I won't tell your father. Please don't tell him. Please, don't call me names. I did it for you. I said those things so he wouldn't bully you. Please, son, forgive me, I did it for you,' Alicia beseeched him, in a rambling moan.

It was impossible to mention the boy was blackmailing her, and had her sex locked up. How could she reveal to her son how stupid she had been. This confrontation confirmed she didn't have the guts to tell her family what was happening. It served to push her further into the bullies clutches.

'So why did you dress up like that? Other parents don't go around shaming themselves. Did he bully you into doing that?' he asked.

'Yes! He was too clever for me. I didn't expect him to be so, well, you know, manipulative. Before I knew what was happening, he tricked me. I couldn't get out of it then, I had to do what he wanted. You know what he's like. He's not a dumb brute, he's clever,' she dry sobbed.

'Well, yea, I know. It was so embarrassing seeing you like that in front of my friends. They said terrible things about you,' he said.

'Did they recognise me?' Alicia asked, with a look of fear spreading across her face.

'I don't know how, but you got away with it. What have you done to your face? Does it hurt? I guess it was bad for you too,' he said, at last getting around to wondering how she felt.

'Yes, you'll never know how bad,' she muttered.

'At least it's over now. If he doesn't bully me from now on, it might just be worth it,' he said, and smiled at her.

'Alright, sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you,' she sincerely spoke.

He smiled at her, as she went to get a shower and change. When she bent to pick up a bag, he frowned. His mother wasn't wearing anything under the short dress! He'd come straight home from the club, and here she was, three hours later. What had she been doing in all that time, while dressed like a whore? She'd gone off with James, but had she stayed with him? Is that where she lost her panties?

He shook his head of the abhorrent image, and the nasty ideas, preferring not to know.

His mother knew this wasn't the end of it, and avoided admitting to what she had already been put through. At thirty-six she should have been able to control the situation, and at least avoided it getting out of hand. Feeling so wretched, she hadn't the strength to call his bluff when he first blackmailed her. Now it seemed to be too late.

After a cleansing shower, she at least felt less dirty from what she had done with that boy. It was all so very grimy and sordid. Having sex with an eighteen-year-old was wrong. Enjoying it was bad. Cupping her sex with a hand, she squeezed, as though overriding his touch with her own.

The lock was in place, reminding her he'd taken control of her vagina. The damn boy told her he couldn't trust her, and had to lock up her kitty. How wrong was that! Her vagina was now his! He'd taken control of her vagina! Oh! Fuck! What a mess this was. They both knew it was all about preventing her husband from using her.

That was what it was now, not love making anymore, just being used. Her husband had been doing that since they were married. Unaware of it for all this time, the boy had awoken her to the fact. Her needs had never been considered, Harold just used her once a month.

Damn! It was on pay day. The bastard transferred money to her account, and that evening took her in bed. No foreplay, it was just expected, something they did. A quick hump, then he rolled off her and went to sleep. Oh! Shit! Why hadn't she linked the two things before? The thought of being paid for sex by her husband, made her feel disgusted with herself, and him.

Alicia fell into a troubled sleep. Again she had to sleep in the spare bedroom, to avoid her husband finding her kitty was locked up. He was on the late shift and was hardly likely to want sex, and it wasn't the night for it, but she wanted to be away from him. This was a way of creating some space while she sorted out her troubles in peace.

***

In a vivid dream her husband got home, into bed, and spooned her. He decided to take her, as that was the way it was in their marriage.

'What in hell? What's this?' he asked.

'Sorry, Harold, I've been locked up,' she tried to explain.

'What? Why did you do that?' he complained.

'I'm really sorry Harold, but I didn't, err, someone else did,' she worriedly said.

'Someone else? Someone locked up your sex bits down there!' he said, sounding incredulous.

Harold switched on the bedside light, to take a closer look. This was a first, and she was grateful he decided to at last take an interest in her down there.

'Open your legs, I want to see what it is. You've got rings. You've had your lips pierced, and this lock. It really has effectively locked you up,' he said, sounding mystified.

'Yes, Harold, I'm sorry,' she quietly spoke.

'I know I'm not much in bed, and I should think of you more, but locking yourself away, that's going too far,' he complained.

'It wasn't my idea. I'm sorry, someone else locked me up,' she lamely spoke.

'Really, someone did this to you? Obviously you didn't pierce yourself, but you made the decision,' he told her.

'No, I'm sorry, Harold. I was bullied into it. James had me pierced, then locked the rings together. He didn't want anyone having me down there, except him,' she explained.

'You what? Why in hell! Who's this James?' he angrily demanded.

'He's in Brendan's class at school. He was bullying Brendan, so I went to see him, to stop it. Somehow he ensnared me into being his victim, instead of our son. He's bullying me now. I have to do as I'm told, or suffer the consequences,' she said.

'You're letting a boy from school bully you? How could you, a mature woman, let a boy do this to you! Your weak, and foolish, girl. I'm your husband, and have a right to have sex with you. You belong to me, not him, yet you let a boy lock your sex away from me. How could you let him do that to me, preventing me from screwing you when I want to?' he complained.

'Sorry, Harold. I was tricked into it. He said he wanted to keep me for himself, and didn't trust me not to sleep with anyone else. He meant you, sorry, Harold,' she defensively muttered.

'He's just a boy, you can't blame him. He can't do this to me. I have a right to screw my wife any time I want,' he told her.

'Yes, Harold. Though, you only do it to me once a month, so maybe he'll release me before then. I'm sorry, Harold,' she said.

Alicia woke up with a hand squeezing her crotch. The feeling of being happy over denying her husband was curious. A strong feeling that he didn't deserve to use her sat firmly in her mind. He was her husband and had conjugal rights to her body. He hadn't ever considered her needs during their marriage, so did he deserve to just use her?

Falling back to sleep, she rested peacefully, hardly moving in the bed, and no longer muttering.

***

Next morning Alicia threw the covers back, with a determination to assert herself. She was a mature woman and knew right from wrong. This was a new day, and she felt something had been resolved. In the shower she carefully washed her locked pussy.

Something had to be done, not for her husband, or anyone else, it was for her sake.

Walking into the kitchen she sighed on seeing a sink full of dirty dishes. They hadn't even bothered to put them into the dishwasher. The utility room door was open, and saw they had at least dumped their dirty washing in there. She could smell the body odour from her son's sports kit. It combined with her husband's gym shorts, one overpowering the other.

'Fuck!' she whispered.

The boy had taught her to use that word, and right then she was proud to use it. Storming out the door, she got in and drove. The police station, a lawyer, or a counsellor? Which was it to be. Neither. She was feeling confident enough for a confrontation.

His father answered the door, towering over her. He was a bigger version of the boy. Six foot plus, tall, and built like a boxer, with a strong muscular frame. He would be able to deal with anyone and anything. Could that be the answer? Tell his father, admitting to what his son did to her, and persuade him to do the right thing.

Alicia saw a ray of hope and clung to it.

'I'm sorry to bother you. I'm Mrs Lucas, and it's about your son,' she began.

'Come on in then. Sit down, so what now!' he huffed.

'James, he's been a bully,' she started to say.

'Don't bother, Mrs Lucas. I've heard it all before. He's a bully, and what am I going to do about it. He's eighteen, no longer a kid. He's grieving for his mother and sister. He's a mess. If he doesn't grow out of it, what then? Well, I don't know. That's what everyone says, I don't know. Well, neither do I,' he firmly told her.

She looked up at him from the sofa, and in a small voice said, 'He's bullying me.'

The truth was out, but it didn't make her feel any better.

'You? How's that possible? I recognise you now. The school committee. You've complained before. More recently, though, where have I seen you,' he said, thinking about it.

She sat tight, letting him catch up.

'No! Here, the other night. Shit! That was you! You were here, in the kitchen dressed like a slut. You stayed the night. I heard him banging you all night! Fuck!' he exclaimed, and laughed.

She hung her head in shame. The amused laugh was too much to bear, and her eyes watered, while she felt sorry for herself. The confidence had almost evaporated.

'No more complains from the committee! Well, Mrs Lucas?' he laughed.

'No. Please, you've got to help me. You've got to stop your son bullying me. He's trying to take over my life,' she whimpered openly now.

Telling him about the pictures and video's used as blackmail did no good. He said he would enjoy watching them.

In desperation, she underestimated him when making a wild offer, 'Please! Stop him. Destroy the video's and pictures. He won't be able to blackmail me then. In return, I'll let you do it to me,' she said, and seeing the look on his face, quickly changed the offer, 'I'll give you money,' she anxiously tried.

'You're just a dirty tramp, Mrs Lucas. You like being his sex toy,' he said.

'No, please, you don't understand,' she whined.

He took one step toward her, grabbed the hem of the dress in both hands, lifted her up off the sofa, turned around, and sat down. The dress had pulled up around her neck. He lay her across his lap, pulled her panties down, and slapped her ass.

It was all too quick for her to react. When he slapped her ass, her lips flapped uselessly. The objection to such rough treatment escaped her, and would go unheeded anyway. This is something she had become used to. Damn and shit! Her bullies father was spanking her! He had spanked her that first time here, and his son had spanked her whenever she disobeyed him.

With every slap she yelped, and kicked her legs. He had bigger, tougher hands, and they hurt her soft cheeks. He wasn't even trying and it felt painful. His son stung her bottom when he spanked her. This hard spanking hurt, it was meant to, and would bruise her bottom.

He suddenly stopped, and asked, 'What's this? Did you lock up your cunt, from my son?'

'No! He locked it!' she cried.

He grabbed her sex and pulled. It was obviously effective.

'How in hell did he do this? Obviously a friend of his did it. Why did you let him?' he scornfully asked.

He picked her off his lap and stood her in front of him. The dress had been pulled off so she stood before him in her underwear.

'Tell me what happened that evening you were here,' he demanded.

When telling him she'd put her clothes in the washer, the scorn on his face was obvious. Others wouldn't understand either. There was no way she could go to the police and recount such a stupid tale. She really had been a dumb blond that night.

'So why did you suck his cock?' he asked, sounding suspicious.

'I had a glass of wine, and with the pills, I was out of it. Somehow I just managed to keep going. I didn't think anything like that would happen, not in a million years. You came into the kitchen and told me not to be a tease, then spanked me. You sent me to his room,' she moaned.

'You blaming me?' he fiercely asked.

'No! No! I shouldn't have been there, and especially not dressed like a slut. It was all my fault. I can't blame a boy for my bad behaviour,' she whined.

'Stop whining and listen. Stand up straight, shoulders back, arms at your sides. It was stupid to let him do all this to you. You are a stupid slut, what are you?' he heavily spoke.

'I, I'm, a stupid slut,' she admitted.

'You wouldn't be with him if you didn't enjoy it in some perverse way. You enjoy him playing with you. Say it!' he demanded.

'I, oh, dear, I enjoy it. I enjoy him playing with me,' she tearfully said.

'Good. Now, I want you to keep him happy. You think that spanking was hard, just wait till I really punish you. So do as you are told, and keep my son happy. Right, well? What have you to say?' he harshly said.

'Please don't hurt me, I'll do it,' she cried. 'I promise to keep James happy, I will, no need to hurt me,' she pathetically spoke.

When he got up, he towered over her. His body was all muscle. He could engulf her in those muscles, and squeeze the life out of her.

He just laid his hands on her shoulders, and that was enough to have her wilting.

'You're no longer the prim and proper lady you used to be. You're just a dirty little slut, aren't you,' he said.

'Yes, Sir, I'm a dirty little slut,' Alicia moaned.

'You need controlling,' he demanded confirmation.

'I need to be kept under control,' she sobbed.

'You'll do as my son says, won't you!'

'Yes, sir, I'll do whatever James wants,' she confirmed.

'Good girl. He wants you to be his girlfriend, so that is what you will be. You're no longer to think of yourself as a high society lady, too good for the likes of my boy. You're his plaything, just a boy's sex toy, and don't forget it, or I'll deal with you,' he sharply told her.

'Yes, sir, I'm just his little plaything, his sex toy,' she repeated, and sniffed.

'You'll have to make some excuse for leaving home at all hours. Fix that, or I'll come around and make sure your husband doesn't ask where you are going,' he heavily said.

'Yes, sir, I will,' she humbly spoke.

***

Once home she didn't feel as safe as she should have. Harold was there to greet her with his complaints. If only he could have seen the pain in her eyes, and offered comfort. Though why should he, when she was cheating on him.

The pain was from having her bullies father push her further into the boy's grip. The man wasn't her last hope, he was just another failure on her part to escape.

'Where have you been? Look at the mess in here. You've a full time job here, so no more talk of getting one,' Harold crossly told her.

His anger was nothing compared to the threatening voice her bully and his father used. She wanted to laugh, though the situation wasn't laughable, it was dire.

'I'll clear up in here, sir,' she said.

Noticing her calling him, sir, he watched with a curious look on his face. She had been acting weird recently. It must be that time of month, combined with her going through a change of life. Women were difficult to fathom, so he didn't bother trying.

Completing the chores, she still felt subdued, and entered the lounge to see to her husband's wishes.

'Sir, would you like a drink, or anything?' she asked, still not noticing the use of that little word, sir.

'You didn't say where you had been. You've neglected me and your son. That's the second time I've had to order pizza for both of us,' he said, accusing her of neglect.

Wanting to ask why he used the best dishes and cutlery, she bit her lip instead.

'I met Francis, she's the woman who teaches assertiveness,' she lied.

'What have you done to your face?' he asked, cutting off her explanation.

'I walked into a glass door at the supermarket. I thought it was automatic,' she quietly said.

'You look stupid enough to do such a thing,' he said, purposely demeaning her.

Already feeling downtrodden, her self-confidence of that morning was finally squashed under her husband's big feet.

***

Next day Alicia asked her husband if she could take on some voluntary work.

'Please, sir. I'll make sure my chores here aren't neglected. It would only be for a few hours a week. I can still take care of the housework,' she promised.

'Well, alright, just so long as you don't neglect us in future,' he warned.

Taking a good look at his wife, Harold considered she deserved a reward. Calling him, sir, was new and it showed an improvement in her attitude. She seemed to be far more placid and willing to please. Getting on quietly with household chores seemed to keep her busy and happy.

The next time James summoned her, she told Harold an interview had been arranged. He gave her a hard time for not warning him, but let her go. James didn't take her out, or find some situation to embarrass her with.

He simply unlocked her vagina, and entered her. It was enjoyable, but this time she didn't get so carried away that she declared her love for him. It had been a stupid thought, and luckily she hadn't said it at the time.

The boy was using her like a husband. Taking her for granted, and not considering her needs at all. What in hell was she thinking? He was just a boy, and she shouldn't be doing this at all!

She watched his hands playing with her breasts, occasionally, gently pinching a nipple.

'You are very sexy when naked. Nothing like when you first knocked on the door. You were all prim and proper, like a social worker or something, ready with a list of rules. Your breasts stand up well. Your hips are smooth and rounded. I don't know why but they are sexy. How do you keep such a slim waist?' he asked, and was waiting for an answer.

'Oh! Well, my diet I guess. Nothing special,' she said.

'Look at me. Your eyes are hazel. Is that rare in a blond? You have big beautiful eyes when you're scared. You don't have to be scared of me, just so long as you do as you're told. Don't be a naughty girl, or I'll spank you,' he laughed.

His fingers were tracing her body, then her face, and back to her body. What was he up to? Was he going to send her home, worked up, un-completed. Was that his trick? Get her going then kick her out, wanting more. Well she didn't want more, she didn't want him at all.

12