Bully Ch. 10

Story Info
Forced to obey.
6.2k words
4.55
74.6k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forced to obey

Alicia tried to be angry, as being resigned to her fate seemed such a weak reaction. For the last few weeks she had thought of escaping her bully, or at the very least hoped he would become bored and let her go. He might even have a stab of conscience, and free her from the blackmail threat.

Her husband was suspicious as to what she was doing at the boy's house. Telling her husband, she was a volunteer therapist, and the boy was a client, resulted in a disaster. He didn't like her spending time away from home, as though she were his domestic maid, just there to look after him. Harold went around to the boy's father to tell him she wouldn't be visiting again.

The boy's behaviour in school had improved, as well as his school work, since she started visiting. So the father demanded she continue visiting his boy. The father was a well built man, like his son, and threatened Harold.

Instead of saving her from the bully, Harold came to an agreement with the boy's father. Her husband, and the boy's father, insisted she visit the boy who was bullying her! Surely they didn't know what they had pressured her into! Between the two men's insistence, and the boy's blackmail, she was thoroughly trapped.

Next day, Alicia received a phone call from her bully, summoning her to his home.

'Are you sure I should go? Don't you need me here?' she desperately asked her husband.

'No, you go, and do your thing. Apparently you're good at it. That week away must have been good training,' he said, not sounding impressed at all.

Her husband thought she was on a course learning basic therapeutic techniques. He didn't know her bully was teaching her sexual techniques, for his pleasure. Her husband was sending her to a teenage bully, to be sexually used by him. Both the boy's father and her husband, had decided she must keep the boy happy! What would her husband say if he found out about the sexual perversions the boy made her do!

A woman of thirty-six shouldn't be pandering to a boy's sexual needs. He was only eighteen, and was using her to satisfy his sexual urges. A teenager didn't have the experience of life to understanding how to treat a woman decently. He was playing with her, as though she were a mere sex toy. He was blackmailing her into pandering to his needs, so nothing could be refused, or she would have to face the consequences.

Alicia went to the spare bedroom to change into something acceptable to her bully. He liked her to dress like a slut when summoning her to his bed. Usually she changed her clothes in a restroom half way to his house, but today she just didn't care who saw her. Changing into a lewd outfit at home was risky, but her husband couldn't face her, so he kept out of the way. He was still smarting from being threatened by the boy's father.

She walked out to the car, not caring if neighbours saw her. Being discovered would be painful, and ruin her social standing, but that would be better than giving in to these men. The boy was just playing with her, but surely her husband should have guessed what was going on, and put a stop to it.

***

Despite being in a hurry to get to her bully's house, she was careful not to speed. Dressed like a whore wasn't how she wanted to meet the police. On the other hand, Alicia dare not be late, or he would punish her in some humiliating way.

The back door was open, so she walked through the kitchen to her bullies bedroom.

His father wasn't around, probably because he couldn't face her either. He obviously knew who she was, before or after talking to her husband. He could no longer treat her like his son's young girlfriend. Even when she had been hiding her face from him, surely he must have known she was an older woman. Did he pretend not to see who she was, just to keep his son happy?

Damn! That first night, the man had spanked her! Then sent her to his son's bedroom, telling her to keep the boy happy, or else. Having the father and her bully grind her down, had defeated her resistance. He must have heard her moaning and groaning in an orgasm! It had been a conspiracy of silence.

Standing before her bully, with hands at her sides, she again felt like an object of pleasure. This time it was worse, because she had been sent there by her husband, with his father's connivance. It felt awful, degrading, and disheartening.

James looked her over and smiled. She was a beautiful woman, and she belonged to him. He'd got to know her well, and was very fond of her. If pressed he might even admit to falling in love with her. As her bully he couldn't show a weakness, he had to keep her in place. A combination of pleasure and punishments worked well as usual. Though he'd never tried it on an adult before, and that made it all the more exciting.

The expression on her face showed more pain than usual, and he wondered what had caused it.

'What's the matter?' he casually asked.

'Nothing, let's get on with it, so I can get home,' she said.

'That's not the right attitude. Sit there,' he said, pointing to the bed.

A couple of strides and he stood before her, looking down at her, with a look of curiosity.

'Tell me, what's up?' he demanded.

'Does it matter? You don't care,' she started to say, quickly cutting off the statement, from not wanting to cry.

James plonked himself next to her on the bed. He wrapped his arms around her, and held on tight. He gently rocked her, hardly moving.

'You're wrong, I do care,' he told her.

'They both told me I've got to submit to you. Your father, and my husband. They agreed between them, as though I'm nothing but my husband's chattel,' she bitterly complained.

'Oh!'

Not sure what a chattel was, he nevertheless got the point. Pressure upon her from him was enough, and it was working, so he didn't need their help.

'Why? What did they say,' he asked.

'My husband came over to stop me coming here. Your father threatened him, and he gave in. He told me they agreed for me to come over here when needed. He told me I've got to,' she complained.

There were tears in her eyes, and she wiped her face on his t-shirt. He didn't say anything, and she didn't notice what she had done. She had shown a careless familiarity with him, which he found endearing. He stroked her hair, and kissed her neck.

'That's not right. I want you to be here, but that's between you and I. It's nothing to do with them,' he said.

'Yes,' she agreed.

It was a surprise to hear her agree that it was between them. It came across as though she was in agreement with what they were doing. Had he won her over? Was she so used to being his plaything, she now accepted it?

He pushed a hand up the little skirt, and squeezed her sex.

'This is mine, it belongs to me,' he firmly spoke.

'Yes, I guess so. You do such wonderful things to me, you deserve it,' she murmured.

He heard her capitulation and his heart began thumping wildly. He pressed her head to his chest, for her to hear it.

'Oh! Hell! Did I say that out loud? I didn't mean it,' she belatedly said.

'You did. You agreed, you belong to me,' he said, and squeezed tight, pulling her closer.

'I sometimes feel it's true,' she admitted. 'It's because I'm a submissive and you take advantage of me,' she said, trying to justify the feelings.

'Whatever it is, you belong to me now. Your husband and my father gave you to me. That was the last barrier, you're now mine,' he strongly said.

The strength of resolve in his voice left her feeling small and vulnerable in his arms. He scooped her up to plant her on his lap. This time she wasn't spread over his lap ass upward for a spanking. Despite him being just a boy, he'd punished her in other ways too. The rewards were delicious, and she couldn't get that out of her mind.

This afternoon, like so often, she couldn't disobey him, as all the fight had been knocked out of her. When he said she was his, it was true, as her husband had given her away to him. He'd stopped making love to her some time ago, leaving her to be pleasured by this boy.

The dire feeling of being just an object, given away to another, left her feeling cheap and worthless. Her husband had given her to a boy to play with! She was a sexual plaything, having to pander to his sexual appetite. At eighteen he was hungry for sex and experimented with her, using her as a learning tool. It was damnably humiliating, and recently that was getting to her, heating her up so much, she simply gave in to whatever he wanted.

His reassuring dominance was crucial. Obeying a firm master was needed right now, for she could no longer work out what was right or wrong. Alicia had done whatever she was told, often with a feeble complaint, while his mastery relieved all responsibility for her actions. Being told what to do was badly needed, for it brought stability to her life while everything at home disintegrated.

She needed someone to decide for her, someone to obey, someone commanding her. He may be just a boy, but with him as her master, he was taking all the responsibility for her actions. She wanted him to do naughty things to her, and make her perform lewdly. The more lewd and nasty her performance, the better her orgasm would be.

'Fuck me, master,' she said, and kissed him full on. 'I need to forget everything, and you do that to me! Master me!'

She'd called him master before, when he had been forcing her to act as his sex slave. Volunteering to be his sex slave was unusual. Had she been driven into it by her husband? James understood her enough to realise something. She wanted sex, and for him to take away the guilt by forcing her into his bed. It was obvious, but did she see it that way?

He stood up, and rolled her onto the floor. He wasn't gentle with her, he pushed and pulled her around the floor, while tearing her clothes off. Her head was spinning when he lay her on the bed, completely naked. She looked up at him, while he undressed, as though he was in no hurry. She had to wait, had to wait upon his needs.

His Muscular chest and stomach were stretched when he pulled the t-shirt over his head. She'd been in those strong arms, cuddled, almost crushed, finding it difficult to breath. He dropped the t-shirt into a wash basket, showing how calm and disciplined he was. She admired his back, tapered from wide shoulders, down to a slim waist.

He removed his underwear, revealing a cute bottom. She'd seen it before, yet it all seemed new and real, as she had become truly his. He was only eighteen so it was a silly fantasy that he could ever be hers. He would go away to college and forget all about her, while she had to live with the consequences.

He turned around catching her staring at his body. She didn't flinch, as he had corrupted her, making her into his slut. That is what it felt like, that she was now his slut, prepared to do anything to satisfy him.

She'd acted like a dumb blond bimbo only a couple of weeks ago. What was so awful, is that she enjoyed it. Keeping him happy, and being his obedient girl kept him from punishing her. That is how it was, but they were now passed that stage. Now she was pleasuring him so as to be pleasured in return.

It was clear that he had brainwashed her into this state of compliance, with punishments and rewards. He'd trained her to be his obedient sex slave! It didn't suddenly happen, it had been a slow progression. That was the reason she'd enjoyed being his dumb bimbo. It wasn't what she wanted, it was what he wanted!

He crawled to the bottom of the bed, and clambered between her legs, pushing them apart as he progressed. He kissed his way up her thighs. Licking and kissing them until reaching her naughty bits. He sucked her lips into his mouth and nibbled upon them.

'Oh! God! Yes! Master me!' Alicia shouted.

Alicia forgot all about her misgivings over him taking advantage of her. She lifted her hips and parted her legs almost out sideways. Her sex was an offering to her master. On the bed she was his sex slave, and knew her place. No longer a mature responsible woman, she was merely his humble slave girl. She was there for his enjoyment, so how could she complain when she too received such wonderful pleasure.

He would have to move on as she was so close. She needed to feel full and he was built for that. Having nothing much to compare him with, she nevertheless knew he was exceptional. When he first entered her it hurt. He'd mastered her down there too! She was an exact fit for his large penis!

An orgasm began to overtake her. Without him inside her body, it felt as though something was missing. It was alright for him to have a hand-job, or a blowjob, it was all the same to him. But she needed more. Feeling his tongue between her lips was enough to push her over the edge. Her hips heaved off the bed, pushing up onto his tongue, as though she were thrusting onto his cock. She rubbed her slit and her clit, against his nose and lips.

When she calmed down he moved up her body, and forced her to taste her own sex juices. He'd practised so many new sexual acts upon her, she was ready for anything. Had she been liberated, or corrupted?

Feeling his hardness rub her thigh she manoeuvred for where she needed it. He kept sliding his cock away. Along her slit, pressing against her bud, or against a thigh. He relented when he thought the moment was right. He was in charge of her pleasure, not her.

He shoved in unexpectedly, cramming it in all the way, in one long thrust. A whoosh of air escaped her throat, as though she were a blow-up-doll with a leak. She began to pant with every thrust of his powerful leg muscles. With the full power of strong leg muscles, his cock deeply plunged, and out she breathed with a surge of air. Panting heavily, she almost lost consciousness.

Her mind was taken over by the pleasure centres in her brain. A gasp followed by a loud moan, heralded another orgasm. This time it charged up in her belly. An electrical storm, discharging throughout her body, overwhelming thought, leaving her breathing heavily, emitting a thunderous groaning sound.

He stopped pumping her, and his knees started jerking, then went still. His feet drummed the bed, as he spurted his load into her. It felt deep and penetrating. She was sure he was shooting straight into her womb, impregnating her with his rich young sperm. He continued to cum, filling her up with his fertile semen.

With head back, hips pushed up, she yelled out another orgasm. This time it was an animal announcement that she was in season, and had been thoroughly rutted. Spent, she collapsed onto the bed, and his weight crushed her into it.

'Oh! Fuck! Master!' she moaned.

They lay panting and sweaty, stuck together, becoming one.

***

Alicia awoke to find him staring at her. She had only been asleep for a short while, and she was suddenly wide awake, feeling energetic, as though fully charged while sleeping. It was him, and his large penis that had energised her.

She felt so very happy it was bubbling over into a broad smile. A little tinkling laugh escaped her lips. Her lips revealed sparkling white teeth. Her eyes shone bright, with tears of happiness making everything seem blurred.

'You tore the clothes off me,' she giggled, and pushed a finger into her mouth. 'Like, I need some clothes, yea,' she lisped, giggled, then covered her mouth.

James continued to stare at her. His eyebrows creased, wondering why she had reverted to the little girly voice, with the lisp. She'd put a hand over her mouth, as though wanting to suppress the silly voice.

He pulled the sheet away from her, wanting to examine his sex toy. The woman was beautiful. Even her feet were small, cute, and perfectly formed. Her turned up lip looked as though it had been designed to be wrapped around his cock. He'd told her this once, meaning it as a compliment, and she hit him. He never mentioned it again, but it was true.

Her legs in high heels looked long and sensuous. When he asked her why she didn't wear high heels, she just shrugged, not knowing why. He made her wear them when she was with him. Stockings and suspenders too. He hadn't thought they could be so sexy, until he saw her wearing them.

The first time she bent over, before putting on a dress, he found it difficult not to grab her and fuck her. They were going out and he was her bully, so he had to show restraint. It had been so damn difficult. It kept him interested all evening, just thinking about her bare thighs. Especially her cute bottom framed by stockings and a suspender belt.

Although she was a lot older than him, her breasts stood up well. They were full, needing the support of a bra, and they were perfect for kissing and mauling. He liked to come up behind her and surprise her, by wrapping his hands around them. In the cabin he couldn't keep his hands off her. Making her leave off panties, meant he could just bend her over and take her, whenever he wanted. It had been a great week, and despite her protests, she enjoyed it too.

'Penny for your thoughts,' she laughed. 'Like, I need to get dressed. I must go home, yea, and like, really, I can't go home like this. I'd be arrested, yea!' she giggled.

'There's clothes in the wardrobe, but you're not going home yet. I've not finished with you. You'll stay the night with me,' he casually announced.

Alicia was torn between doing what was right, and what she wanted. Years of doing the right thing should have won, but he was too powerful to resist. After having three orgasms, she felt weak and ineffectual, unable to resist him. It defeated her, knowing how open to his demands she was. It was obvious that whatever he decided, she would obey.

Over the last couple of weeks, she sometimes played at being his sex slave. Right now she was his, ready to do whatever he wanted. Having completely capitulated, she was prepared to serve his every whim. Not answering, not saying no, meant she was consenting to his demands.

'Like, really? I should go home, yea! It's crucial, you know?' she attempted to resist.

'I know, it's crucial you stay,' he forcefully stated.

His fingers continued to stroke her thighs, until she moaned. A finger ran up her slit to find her bud, but it hadn't come out to play yet. A little probing and she became wet, with her lips blossoming, revealing her clit. He pressed her button just as she needed it. A light stroke, a press, then a rub, and a heavy stroke. The attentive arousal was repeated, and she responded with little whimpers.

'Tell me you want to stay,' he ordered.

'Like yea! I really want to stay, like, let me stay, don't stop, yea!' she moaned.

'Tell me you want to be my sex toy,' he said, emphasising the words with a lick and a bite of a nipple.

'Oh! Yes! Like, I really want to be your sex toy! Really!' she whimpered. 'Please, master, let me cum, like its crucial yea, let me cum, please, master! Like, I really want to be your sex toy, master!' she choked out the words.

Alicia felt completely smitten with him. She had gone beyond being his slave girl, ending up being in love with him. It wasn't just the sex, it was the way he humiliated her and controlled her. He didn't make her feel small and pathetic like her husband did, he made her feel wonderful, and deliriously happy.

Without him demanding anything, she spread herself over the bed, offering her naked body to him. Her head shook from side to side, from experiencing such powerful emotions.

'Fuck me, master! Please, master, fuck your slave girl, let me cum, please, master,' she begged.

'Do you promise to be a good bimbo for me,' he whispered in her ear.

'Like, yea, honest, sincerely, like, you now, I'll be your little dumb bitch, an obedient bimbo, like, yea, just for you, master,' Alicia promised.

She used a weak girly voice, laden with sincerity. Ready to promise anything, whatever he wanted, just so long as he would let her orgasm. Her body wriggled around with sexual tension, from receiving so much stimulation, she just couldn't keep still. He was biting, scratching, kissing, sucking, licking, pinching, and stroking her body.

12