Bully Gets Wimp's Mother Ch. 01

Story Info
A mother is forced by her son's bully to accept her nature.
2.3k words
4.06
464.6k
317

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everybody in this story is fake, not real, imagination, etc. This goes for the subject matter and the placing together of words that equals a sentence structure and then a paragraph and then a story...all of it fiction. And all everybody that matters is over 18 and adult. Thanks and I hope you enjoy.

*

Snap!!! Tim's arm broke. He screamed while Pete and his friends laughed their asses off. "What's the matter, you piece of shit? Can't even wipe your own ass any more, huh, bitch?" Pete stood up and kicked Tim in the arm once and then in the ribs. He stooped down and threw a fist to his face repeatedly, until Tim's screaming stopped.

"That's what happens when you don't do what the fuck you are told," Pete screamed at his victim. Looking through his book bag, he finally dumped it out and grabbed Tim's cell phone. Putting it into his pocket, he spat on Tim.

"I don't want you going and calling anyone over this. Keep your fucking mouth shut and I might take it easier on you next time." One of Pete's accomplices asked how Tim would get help. "Why the fuck do I care? Let him work it out himself...without my new phone." They all laughed and left Tim breathing in his own blood. He would remain there for six more hours until finally being discovered and rushed to the hospital.

Olivia Redmon had been working late when she got the call about her son. The attractive mother of 36 ran to her car, crying and wishing she hadn't worked late. If she hadn't, somehow, she could have stopped her son from being attacked. All she would have missed at work was an hour of not having her ass, tits, and legs ogled by the pigs in her meeting; she always faced this problem though.

Dark brunette hair cascading down just below her shoulders and framing a delicate, yet determined, face accented bright and piercing green eyes. Her 36C breasts were in almost perfect proportion to her hips and she worked out daily -- a habit that she wished her son would have picked up -- to create a musculature that tightened the parts that needed tightening and rounded the areas that needed rounding out.

It was more than one man who wished to not only be between her muscular legs but somehow knowing that she could kill him by just squeezing them tight enough around their waist.

Olivia's husband, Jim, was waiting at the hospital when she ran into the emergency room. Just like his son, he was not a big exercise nut, but with the work he did in computer technology, he was much more of a financial success and besides - Olivia loved him.

What she had problems with was the weakness that her son showed in character as well as physically. Never having a stomach for sniveling cowardice, she had to suppress a rage -- an anger at her son -- she knew didn't belong to a mother, who should be protective of her son.

She didn't want to be a protector to him, she wanted him to stand up for himself and have some pride. However, since her son has been bullied for the past four years, nearly non-stop, she has had to learn to repress the revulsion created by his flaws.

As she stood looking at her bloodied and broken son, she felt conflicted. The pain she felt for him, did exist...it was real. Unfortunately, though, she spent the formative years of her life dating the bully.

Turned on by the power they held and the pain they inflicted, she would find herself egging them on. She was always promising access to her sweet treasures if they would act out for her...act out on her wishes.

Maturity started to wane that desire she had to see her bully boyfriends at work. Eventually, she looked to men for different reasons as she saw that intelligence could get one further in society than muscle could. It still didn't cancel her fervent wish that Tim would defend himself...or at least do something to stop the abuse.

It was two weeks before Tim was ready to attend school again. During that time, Olivia took a leave of absence at work and tried to work with her son. Trying to lovingly sooth him and find out who attacked him, she became increasingly frustrated by his lack of will and his complete fear of a bully who obviously threatened to hurt him of he did.

Seeing no other choice, she let her son go to school alone, as he needed to learn to help himself. This did not mean that she would not be around, however, as she decided to follow him and see who was threatening her son. Years of experience with bullies would now come in handy as she was now the mother of the kid who was picked on.

Half-way to the school, Tim started walking across the street quickly and Olivia wasn't quite sure why until she saw Pete taking chase. He was a big guy, taller and more muscularly lean than anyone she had ever been with.

Before she saw Pete, she was headed over to save her son, but now she just stood there...watching.

The bully slapped her son hard and he fell to the ground, landing on his broken arm.

"Fucking pussy," she heard him scream at her son. She felt horrible but her nipples got hard and the hair on the back of her neck stood on end. A wetness crept into her cunt as she squeezed her legs closed, tightly.

Bighting her lip she watched the abuse go on for a few more minutes, until Tim gave Pete the money she had given for lunch. Tim was crying and all she could think was that maybe he should go without lunch today.

For now, though, she had to be a protector and stop this from happening again. It was horrible enough to have just let that incident take place in front of her. Although, she could justify her inaction with the idea that she was investigating and did not want to embarrass her son by running in. How to explain her sexual feelings though was better left to be explored another time, when she was home and very much alone.

Pete obviously wasn't going to school today as he headed in the opposite direction as Tim. Deciding to follow him and confront him wherever he would end up, Olivia snuck around about thirty feet behind her son's torturer.

Along the way she couldn't help notice his tight and muscular physique, from his ass all the way up to his shoulders.

"This is how a man should be built," she said to herself, under her breath. Casually, he walked not seeming to notice Olivia trailing him. At some point during the walk, however, she lost him.

Jogging up the street to catch up to him, she didn't notice that Pete had ducked into an alleyway and gasped in shock when she was grabbed from behind and dragged back into the shadows.

"Who the fuck are you?" he spat.

"Tim's mother."

"Who?"

"Tim Redmon, the kid you were just bullying."

"You're that shit stain's mother?"

"Yes," she answered, not bothering to dispute the name he called Tim.

He released her and asked, "How is it that you are his mother? You are fucking hot as hell!"

"Thanks, but I want to talk to you about leaving him alone...not my appearance."

"You're a liar," he smirked at her.

"What? I don't appreciate you accusing me of lying," she sprayed back angrily.

"Just shut up. I know you are lying. You don't give a shit about him and...you want me."

"Oh my God! I can't believe that you would even think that," she gasped.

"It's true, I know it is. Otherwise why would you watch me beat the shit out of him and take the little bitch's lunch money? You didn't think I saw you, across the street, looking on...getting hot? Biting that lower lip and hugging yourself while you got wet watching? It turned me on to know that some bitch liked what I was doing, so I did it harder. Who knew it was his mother," he sneered, "and do you know what? I think you liked seeing that pussy get put down and shown his place and that now you want to fuck me far more than you ever wanted that piece of shit's father. It's true, isn't it?"

"I have absolutely no intention of ever cheating on my husband," she explained in a tense and controlled way as she accented every word by poking him in his hard pectoral muscle, "and if I ever were going to, it sure as hell wouldn't be with a kid like you!"

Faster than she could see, Pete grabbed her arm, pulled her toward him, and kissed her hard and passionately. His tongue snaked into her mouth as, automatically, she started fighting back, wrestling with him, and eventually shoving him off of her.

"Get the fuck away from me, asshole. I didn't ask for that! Leave me and my son alone!"

Pete grabbed her back forcefully, spinning her around so that her back was pressed to his front, and began kneading her tits.

"Your nipples are hard bitch. They get this hard with your hubby, hmmmmmm? The hubby you'll never cheat on?"

She struggled, trying to get out of the bully's grip, but no matter how strong she was, he was stronger. Gasping, Olivia intensified her struggles as she felt his hand cup her snatch.

"You like this, don't ya bitch? You like having the guy who is beating up your son playing with your twat don't you?"

Throwing up her skirt, his hand grabbed roughly over her panties and he squeezed hard. Her intake of breath and grabbing of his arm showed him a reaction she could not hide.

Biting down on her lower lip, she fought her arousal, the arousal she had been fighting since Pete threw Tim to the ground, possibly re-fracturing his arm. It was getting out of control and she knew that she would not win the fight if he did not stop.

"Leave me and my son alone," Olivia gasped, her throat amazingly dry and her plea noticeably less convincing this time around.

"I don't think so. I think I am going to keep on beating the shit out of your cunt of a son and you are going to let me, while I fuck you better than anyone has ever fucked you in your life. And you know what? Even knowing that I am tormenting your kid, you'll keep coming back to me, cheating on your husband, ignoring his needs, not to mention your own son's well-being and you will enjoy the shit out of me using you...fucking hard."

As the last two words slithered out of his mouth, he pushed an index finger into her wet groove and began stroking her hard clit through the wet panties.

"You walk around wet like this all the time?" he taunted. Rubbing faster, he noticed her changing attitude as she was no longer pushing on his arm but instead was grabbing it.

"Tell me you like it."

She moaned long and breathy as he demanded again,

"Tell me you like it, if you want me to keep going."

His words drifted in to her thoughts followed by the realization that she did not wish him to stop, she was too close to cumming.

Besides, she couldn't very well finish herself off in an alleyway. If they were caught now, he would go to jail but if she were alone, she would have to complete her masturbation until she reached climax and then she might go to jail...and she didn't even start this whole thing.

Tim's mother felt that she had no choice but to tell him, "yes, I like it, damn you!"

"Tell me you like to see Tim get his ass kicked by me."

She moaned but wouldn't respond. She couldn't, it would be a betrayal to the son she gave life to. If she could just keep quiet and he would just keep playing another couple of seconds. 'God, why am I soooo turned on right now?' she thought as she squirmed.

"Tell me, or I quit right now."

He stopped his hand's movement and she gasped, looking back at his face, frustrated.

"Tell me, bitch. Tell me that me beating your cunt of a son turns you on, or I fucking walk away right now."

She was so close. She had to say something, she needed him to finish, more than anything she had ever needed in her life, she needed him to finish.

"You beating Tim up, turns me on," she blurted out, "now finish me goddamnit!"

Squeezing her hand over his and forcing it back onto her pussy, she realized that she actually felt a freedom announcing her desire. And it truly was her desire, not just something he was forcing her into. She got hot watching the bully apply his trade on her son and she wanted nothing more than to cum right now.

"Beat the fuck out of him, I don't care, just make me cum!!!"

It was this admission that allowed the release of her juices into his hand and seemed to make her orgasm rise in intensification. She never remembered cumming so hard in her entire life, as she grunted -- trying not to scream in a public alley -- where anyone could hear.

Finally, she slumped in his arms and he released her, letting her fall to her knees, skinning them. He wrote something on a piece of paper and stuck it in her hand.

"That's my address. My parents will be out tomorrow after nine in the morning. Come to me then and prove me right and I'll make you feel like you never have."

Staring at him as he cockily walked away, her mouth hung open. Looking at the address in her hand she realized her panties were soaked as her pussy was far wetter than she could remember it being in a very long time.

- To be Continued