Bully Learns Her Lesson

Story Info
He picks up his middle school bully at a bar.
2.7k words
3.97
125.6k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marian sat at the bar, hoping someone would notice her and chat her up. Ever since her last beau dumped her (he'd been fucking around behind her back and had slapped her around a little; it did not speak well to her that he was the one who had done the dumping), she'd been having no luck with guys. While she knew she was hardly an objective observer of such things, she was reasonably certain that she was pretty. That certainty was beginning to waver. She was just considering trying to chat up a guy when one sat down next to her.

"Hello, beautiful," he said. The guy was very attractive. He clearly kept himself in shape, was clean shaven and had his hair in a business-man cut. His glasses, nice button-up shirt, and slacks gave him that 'young professional' look.

"Hello, handsome," Marian responded, right on cue, and with more feeling in hers than he had put into his. "Would you care to buy me a drink?"

"Hmm," he said, in mock consideration. "I don't know. I don't even know your name."

"Marian Walters," she said, offering him her hand. He blinked at her name, then took her hand and shook it firmly.

"Name's Eric. Sorry, did you go to Nelson Area Middle School?"

"No, I was a Victor Area girl. Why?"

"Knew a girl with that name from there. She was my first crush, actually."

"Aww," Marian said, smiling. "Well, sorry I'm not her. I'm sure it would've been a romantic story if I had been."

"No reason the story can't be romantic if we've never met before, though."

"You going to buy me that drink?"

"Ehhh," he hesitated, "I don't really like buying girls drinks. Makes me feel like they're only interested in me for my wallet, and the fact that I never seem to go home with them or get their numbers just reinforces it."

"Really? A handsome guy like you? No way. You must be beating them off with sticks."

"I'm afraid not. So if it's all the same, let's just pay for our own drinks?"

"Sure," Marian said with a shrug. "It's the twenty-first century."

The two talked for a long time, sipping their drinks. Eric was an actuary, had been working for his company for three years, and made $70k a year. Marian was not nearly so gainfully employed, having dropped out of college within her first year and working as a waitress. Eric was funny, charming, handsome, and he seemed terribly interested in her. She planned to sink her claws into him as deep and tight as she could. He was definitely better than any of the guys who had bothered to chat her up, much less the ones who considered taking her home.

Things really seemed to be going well, then it all came crashing down.

"Oh, wow, I just had a thought," Eric said. "Did I tell you my last name, Ms. Walters?"

"No, I don't think you did, Mr...?"

"Lawson. Eric Lawson."

"That name..." she said, trailing off. "It sounds awfully familiar."

"Yeah? Where from?"

She looked at the ceiling for a bit. Then she remembered: there was this twerp back in middle school who she used to pick on by that name. God, she got a little chill just thinking about him. It wasn't like he did anything, it was more like he was just... off. Wrong, somehow, in a way you couldn't quite put your finger on. "Oh, that's right. I knew an Eric Lawson back in middle school! Hah, funny that we both knew someone with each other's names when we went to middle school."

Eric just stared at her for a moment, then smiled. "Did you have a crush on your Eric Lawson, too?"

She snorted. "Wouldn't that be something? No, the little twerp was just a pain in the a..." she trailed off as she noticed the expression on Eric's face. She closed her eyes for a second. "You're that Eric Lawson, aren't you?"

Eric grinned. "Funny how I remember you so much better than you remember me."

"Did you really have a crush on me?" She asked, just a little hopeful.

"Fuck no. I hated you. Still do, as a matter of fact. You were always a ringleader among the bullies."

"I was just a kid!"

"So was I," he said, coldly. "The difference is that I never did a single thing to bother you, while you decided to pick on me and make my life miserable for years."

Marian bit her lower lip. "I'm really sorry."

"No, you aren't. Well, actually, I suppose you are sorry. Sorry that your actions have consequences. Sorry that you're never going to get some of this," he said, gesturing towards himself, "because you were such a cunt back then."

"B-but, it clearly motivated you to better yourself?"

"I got my shit together when my parents moved for work, and I no longer had to worry about your incessant, sociopathic bullying. All that motivated me to do was consider suicide."

"It was that bad?"

"Yes, it was that bad! Fuck! You stuck glue in my desk! You splashed cat piss in my locker! You made me feel miserable every day I went to school!"

"I didn't realize it was that bad."

"How could you not? How many times did I beg you to stop? How many times did I break down crying?"

"I-I don't know."

"Neither do I," he hissed.

As Eric stood up, Marian saw her best gentleman caller yet leaving. "Wait, wait," she said as she got up too. She grabbed his shirt sleeve.

"Don't fucking grab me," Eric said, his voice low and harsh, yanking his arm out of her grip. "What?"

"P-please give me a chance," she said, "I'll do anything."

He stared at her for a long moment, then smirked. "Fine. Come with me to my apartment."

She swallowed. For a few long seconds, there was silence, then she looked down and whispered one word. "Okay."

The taxi ride to his apartment was quiet. He glowered, while she nervously stared at her feet. She wondered what she was doing. Whenever she tried to make eye contact, he'd just shoot her a killing glare. God, she thought, I hope this works. He won't just hump and dump, right? Ah, hell, it's worth the risk, isn't it?

The apartment was small and spartan: a single bed, a couple computers (one laptop, one desktop), a desk, a chair, a small refrigerator, and a bookshelf. Half the space was empty.

"Wow, this is... pretty empty," Marian said.

"I'm frugal. Kneel."

"What?"

"Kneel," he hissed. She promptly did, dropping to her knees, looking up at him, a little scared. "Hands behind your back. Open your mouth." She did it all, though she was still a bit scared. "I'm going to fuck the shit out of your face. Nod if you understand." She nodded, just a little.

With that out of the way, he undid his pants, gathered her hair into an impromptu ponytail and took it firmly in one hand, and stuck the head of his penis in her mouth. "Lick it," he said, and her tongue immediately went to work, licking all around it, especially at the bottom. "Good girl. Have you ever deepthroated before?" She tried to pull back to answer, but he held her in place. "Nod or shake your head, you stupid bitch." She flinched at that, and shook her head. "Well, you're going to tonight."

She swallowed nervously.

He smiled grimly down at her. "Don't worry, I'll help you." She nodded in response. "Relax and stick your tongue out as far as you can. We're going to start now," he said and began to slowly work his cock further and further into her mouth. She stared up at him, worry creasing her face. His cock reached the back of her mouth and she gagged. "Tch," he said, "relax. Relax your throat. It's going in there. You have to let it."

He pushed in, and for all her trying, he only got a centimeter or two further like that, gradually pushing in and letting her relax to let it in. Her throat gagged around the head of his cock, which was a sensation of pure pleasure for him. He held her there for a little while. She passively took it, unable to breathe but unwilling to resist for fear of offending him. After a while he pulled her back a little so his cockhead was no longer lodged in her throat, and she sucked in big, heaving breaths. "You couldn't breathe?" She nodded and smiled with her eyes up at him. "Huh. Good. Good work ethic. We're not done yet, though." She nodded again, looked forward, and pushed herself down on his cock. He moaned in pleasure as he entered into her throat, again only a couple centimeters.

He pulled her off so that just the head was in her mouth. She looked up at him, worried. "I need you to relax. Get ready. I'm going to thrust in. Don't tense up," he said. She nodded, and the tension left her shoulders. He waited a moment, then pulled her down, hard, towards his crotch even as he thrust upwards into her mouth. Her throat yielded for his cockhead again, and this time he managed to get quite a bit deeper. When he pulled out of her throat, she coughed and gagged around his cock, avoiding letting it free of her mouth even as she struggled to regain her previous poise. Tears ran down her cheeks, smearing her make-up.

"Hey, look, now I'm the one making you cry," he said with an evil grin. She looked up at him, hurt, then focused again on his groin, pressing her face as far down into it as she could. It wasn't quite as far as the last time, but when she looked up at him, her expression was pleading for some kind of approval. He gripped the back of her head and pushed her further and further down, and she gagged and choked around his cock as he did. After he felt he'd done enough, he pulled her off, so that again his cockhead rested on the tip of her tongue.

"You've almost got it," he said, "but I'm getting pretty close to coming, so just lick it for a while. You can manage that, right?" She nodded, and diligently went to work, licking around his head, focusing herself on the task. He gently rubbed her cheek with his free hand. She gave him a happy look before returning her focus to his cock. After what felt like an eternity of her lapping gently at the tip of his cock, he gripped her hair tightly.

"Tongue out and relax." She immediately complied, sticking her tongue out as far as possible and going nearly limp. "Good," he said, as he thrust in, harder than ever before. She let out a throaty gag, and stared up at him, afraid, even as she realized she'd taken him all the way to the base. "You did it. Good work," he said, and her expression softened into one of relief, then determination.

Now that her throat had allowed him all the way in, he withdrew to rest his cockhead just on the tip of her tongue. Her lips formed a tight seal around it, worried that if she let him go, that would be it. She lapped at the tip. "Stop," he said, and she did so. "Tongue out." Her tongue stretched out of her mouth. "Remember what I said earlier?" For a moment, she looked confused, then her eyes widened and she nodded.

At that, he started furiously fucking her face, shoving his cock in and out of her throat with a brutal efficiency. She sputtered a bit around his cock as he did so, but her arms remained firmly behind her back and she didn't try to stop him. His face was a mix of anger and lust, and she looked up at him with trepidation. "This is for all the shit you did to me back in middle school," he grunted through his thrusts, and she closed her eyes in shame. Her throat clenched around his cock each time he entered it.

After only a bit of this, her drool had splattered across her chin and down onto her shirt. Throaty gags and sputters came from her mouth. For Eric, the sensation was incredible: the sense of control, power, domination, and revenge, not to mention the physical stimulation. Marian, on the other hand, had difficulty breathing, barely managing to suck in half-breaths while his cock wasn't in her throat. She was unwilling to offer any complaint, though, so she passively took it.

"God, fuck you, fuck you bitch, fuck you, fuck you," he said, each phrase a grunt of pain accompanied by a thrust, "fuck you. This is for everything, fucking, fuck you." She looked up at him, her expression unreadable, but didn't try to stop him. He gripped her head, hard, with both hands, and pulled her down to hold her in his groin, his pubes filling her nose and his balls tapping against her chin. Then he thrust forward a couple times, pointlessly but enjoyably, moving her head with him.

He held her down, preventing her from breathing, until her lungs started to burn and her eyes switched from fear to panic. With that, he pulled out, yanking her head off his cock with one hand and jerking his hard-on furiously with the other. "Beg me for it, bitch. Beg me for my come," he said, using her hair as leverage to hold her head back so that his come would splatter all over her face.

"P-please, give me your come," she said, sucking in heavy breaths as she closed her eyes, "please come, all over my face."

"Keep going. Beg for forgiveness too."

"Please. God, I need it, I need it so bad, to know that I can make it up to you. Please, let me know you can forgive me. Let me apologize. Please. Please, Eric. Please. Mark me."

At that last one, Eric came with a groan, his semen splattering across her face, some of it getting in her open mouth, the rest going across her cheeks and nose. She sat there and readily took it, her eyes closed.

When he was done ejaculating, he released her hair and stepped back a little to admire his handiwork.

Her face was a mess. Make-up, tears, drool, and semen covered it, caking her with the signs of Eric's complete sexual domination. She looked up at him, tired and worried. She swallowed the semen in her mouth. "Did I do good?" She asked hazily.

"Yeah. Yeah, bitch, you did good." He was happy to see her smile at that, and he patted her on the head, which got her to almost purr in pleasure. "I have two questions for you. The first is, how did you like that?"

She shifted on her knees. "I liked it alright, but I would have liked to be allowed to move my arms."

"Why?"

She hesitated for a moment before answering. "So I could touch myself."

"Good answer." He paused. "The second question is... well, look, I'm not exactly proposing marriage, but... you want to stay over tonight?"

She smiled up at him. "But you only have the single bed."

"I guess we'll have to cuddle, then." She practically leapt onto the bed. "Clean your face off first. It's was a fun mess to make and all but I don't want to see that shit first thing in the morning when I wake up."

"Oh, sorry," she said as she got up and scurried into the bathroom to clean off her face. He sat down on the edge of his bed, got out his phone and called someone. Marian could hear parts of his side of the conversation from where she was washing away all the gunk that had accrued and begun to dry on her face.

"You'll never believe who..."

"...Marian Walters. Yes, that Marian Walters."

"...didn't recognize me at..."

"...big saucer eyes, begging me to give her a chance, everything. I decide, you know, might as well hate fuck the bitch, right? I get her on her knees and..."

"...that sounds like your problem."

"...the really crazy thing is: she likes it."

"...a difference between..."

"...show her off."

"Love you too."

"Bye."

Marian came out a few seconds after he hung up, rubbing a towel over her face to clear off the last of the water.

"Who was that?"

"Oh, that was Keiko, my girlfriend."