Bum Rush

Story Info
Di helps the homeless.
3k words
4.36
103.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
183 Followers

Attention readers, most of what I have, and will write comes from past experiences. My Di has provided some very erotic entertainment, and I love her dearly. However, you will notice no mention of safe sex, or any precautions of any kind. You must understand that these great experiences started back in the seventies (Hope I didn't date myself!). At that time, herpes and AIDS were virtually nonexistent. We did have a scare later on in life, which turned out to be nothing. I recommend that you have as much fun as possible - you only go around once, but please, BE CAREFUL! Yes, a condom takes some of the pleasure out of sex, but so does death. OK, so much for the lecture, lets have some fun!

As usual, I loved watching my wife with other guys. The look of pleasure on their faces that only my Di could elicit. And only a chosen few got to experience her talented tongue, fast fingers, and that velvet vice between her thighs. She didn't do it often, but when she did, she did it for me. Every week it was the same - I wanted to watch her, but she wanted to do something more productive. She wanted to help people. In my mind, sucking guys off was helping people. I had to come up with some kind of compromise…

"I've got it!" I yelled, almost scaring the crap out of her.

"Got what?" she asked with a scared tone.

"A plan where not only do we help someone, but I get to watch you perform!"

"This I gotta hear." She sat down next to me on the couch. "If it truly helps someone out, then you got a deal."

At this point, I laid it out in detail, constantly watching her expression, but not quite able to read her mind. She stood and slowly walked around the living room, stopping every few steps to ponder what I had suggested.

"Well, I guess it does help someone, even if its in a small way." She rubbed her neck, "Do you think we can pull it off?" She sat back down on the couch still talking, "Yeah, I think we can pull it off. In fact, it sounds kinda fun. And if it works..."

"Hold on, not so fast. Lets try this once and see how it goes." I can't believe I said that. If it works, well, hot damn!!

I took Friday off to lengthen my weekend. I would need the extra time to prepare. First I made a few phone calls, then a trip to the local thrift store. Next stop was the drug store, then home.

"Lets see what you got!" I haven't seen Di this excited since Christmas. I showed her everything. Sweat pants, sweat shirt, lab coats, socks and underwear, a bathrobe, razors, combs, soaps and shampoos, and a clipboard.

"Perfect" she said, "Looks like you got it all. Now lets go pick out my clothes!"

We ran to the bedroom, and I told her what I wanted to see her in. She was thrilled, and nervous at the same time. "This better work." she gasped. We went to sleep, or should I say, we went to bed. We laid awake most of the night, running our plans through our heads.

We were both a little nervous the next morning as we headed towards the north end of town. We rarely traveled up here, so there was little chance of being recognized. We drove around for nearly an hour before we found the man we wanted to "help". We had decided on a homeless vagrant, but didn't want a drunk or a drug addict.

He looked too young to be a bum, but his scruffy hair and very dirty clothes were a giveaway. That and the "Will work for food" sign he was holding. He looked tired and hungry, and had a dejected frown on his face, as cars whizzed passed him. I parked the van down the street, and walked back up to him. He was very apprehensive, as I approached him wearing my lab coat and carrying my clipboard.

"Uh, can I help you?" He asked, not sure what to make of me.

"Yes, maybe you can. I'm doing some research on homeless people, both temporary, and full time." He chuckled at that line, as I continued. " If you help me with my survey, I will make your day much brighter!" He studied my face for a moment. "Does a hot meal and a shower interest you?" I added. I finally got a smile out of him.

"Let me check my schedule." he quipped as he folded up his cardboard sign. "Well, it looks like your in luck, my day appears to be open!" With a good laugh, we started back towards the van. As we walked, I started filling out the paper on my clipboard. "Lets start with your name. I don't need your full name, or even you real name, just what you want me to call you."

"My name is John, John Smith. Really."

"OK John, how old are you?"

"24 last June."

"Now some of these questions might start getting personal, is that going to be a problem?"

"No, I don't have anything to hide."

"Very good then, marital status?"

"Divorced, no kids." About this time we arrived at the van. I opened the side door for him, and introduced my assistant, nurse Di. He gave her a big smile as he climbed in. It was a short drive to the motel. When I had made reservations yesterday, I told them I was picking my brother up from the airport, and because he was loud by nature, I requested a room as far away as possible, so we wouldn't disturb the other guests, while we caught up on old times. True to his word, the innkeeper handed me a key to the room at the very end of the complex. Once inside, John sat on the end of one bed, while Di carefully laid our stuff out on the other bed. I continued the questions.

"How long have you been on the streets?"

"About a year."

"Your obviously unemployed, have you worked before?"

"Yes, I was a landscaper since high school."

"And now for some of the tougher questions. Do you use any drugs?"

"No. I tried pot once in school. Didn't like it. Besides, its hard enough getting money for food, much less drugs or booze."

"Favorite food?"

"Pizza. Haven't had any since before this all started."

"When was the last time you had sex? Either by yourself or with a partner."

"Over a year ago, before she left me. I'd be too afraid I would get caught if I did anything on the streets by myself." He glanced towards Di, but she pretended to ignore our conversation.

"Any diseases, or conditions?"

"No, none that I'm aware of. Too afraid of catching something from those sleazy hookers out there." That got a smirk out of Di.

"OK, enough questions for now, in the bathroom you will find some toiletries to help you clean up. Afterwards, please come out in the robe we provided, for a quick examination. Just a lice check, muscle tone, and reflex test." He almost panicked, but calmed down quickly. "OK."

While he was in the shower, I ordered pizza. It took about 40 minutes to arrive, and 10 minutes after that, John walked out of the bathroom. Di gasped, and I stared in disbelief. John was a completely different guy. His face was clean-shaven, his hair neatly combed, and he had happy look on his face. We ate the pizza, drank sodas, and John finally started to relax.

"Time to start the examinations!" I stated as we cleared the lunch debris from the bed.

"What do you want me to do?" asked John.

"For now, just sit on the end of the bed." Nurse Di walked over to him. "Head lice check, first." She stood directly in front of him, carefully parting his hair in different spots. Her breast filled lab coat swaying precariously close to John's face. It was hard for him not to notice.

"Head clean." she said in her professional tone.

"Check arm pits for body lice now." She pulled his robe back off his broad shoulders, and let it gather around his waist. "Lift your arms." she ordered. He obeyed immediately, and she continued her search. She finished by grazing her nails across his chest hair and saying "All clear so far."

I gulped, as this will be the start of a new plateau. "OK, now we check his pubic area for crabs." With that, she untied the sash holding his robe together, and pulled it open. I could tell Di was pleased with what she had uncovered, but she tried to remain calm about it. She moved his cock this way and that, and basically played with his balls as she combed through his curly hair. She acted as if she did this every day, but it was beginning to get to John. Just as the blood began to fill his neglected manhood, Di let go of it, and said, "Clean bill of health here too." He moaned out of disappointment, but I knew what was next on the agenda.

As I explained the next tests to John, Di turned so her back was to us at the dresser, getting set up for what was next. I hope she remembers everything we planned. "First will be the visual response, then we will move into physical response. All the results will be rated from 1 to 5. Once we start, we'll try to complete them in rapid succession. Any questions?"

"Uh.. yeah, will it hurt?" Di was trying to stifle a giggle, but even with her back turned away, I could tell she was amused.

"No, it shouldn't, however, if you feel any discomfort at any time, just say so, and we will stop."

"OK, I'm ready."

"All right nurse Di, you may begin." I talked as I sat on the other bed with my clipboard on my lap. Di was still facing away, obviously nervous and hesitant. "Ahem, nurse Di, we are ready and waiting." I thought she was going to chicken out, but then she started moving. While I was prepping John earlier, she was unbuttoning the front of her lab coat. She now turned around, facing John, but was still about three feet away. She looked directly into his eyes, as she opened her lab coat and let it fall to the floor. Even though I picked the outfit, even though I've seen her in it a dozen times, my heart still raced, and my clipboard jumped. Other than the gasps, John and I were speechless. She had on her emerald green corset, with her large breasts balanced on top. The brown circles around her nipples were visible, and with any movement those little erasers would pop right out. Gazing further south, we discovered a green satin thong and garter belt, which held up these cool stockings that laced up the back." Uh.. we'll give you a 5 on visual response." I said to John, although he wasn't about to release his gaze on Di. "Now we'll move right into the physical testing." I looked at Di, "Whenever your ready, nurse."

Our reaction seemed to relax her a bit, and she played her part well.

"Lay back on the bed!" she ordered, pushing his chest back. He obeyed, but modestly pulled his robe together as he lay back. Di stood at his feet, bending over to place her hands on his knees. "keep your feet on the floor, but spread your legs as far apart as you can." she barked. Her hands stayed attached to his knees as they spread wide apart. She kicked the pillow out from under the bed, knowing I had stashed it there earlier. Dropping to her knees onto the soft pillow, she ran the back of her fingernails up the insides of his thighs, parting the robe until she reached his balls. He jumped and started to protest, but Di shushed him and said, "Flexibility is a 5. We'll start with little O's."

"Huh?" John seemed confused as he stared at the ceiling. He found out quickly what little O's were as Di began drawing little circles on his cock with the tip of her tongue. John jerked his head up to see what was going on. He was no longer protesting, but I could see his neck straining. I stepped over and grabbed a pillow to prop up behind his head.

"Thanks!" He could now enjoy the view.

"No problem." I needed to stand and readjust myself anyway. Di had him throbbing when she turned to me, "Reaction to little O's definitely a 5! Now lets try big O's." With that she held up her hand with her pointer finger touching her thumb in the shape of an "O". Studying his hard cock for a moment, she opened her fingers up almost an inch.

"That's more of a "C" than an "O"." John chuckled as he watched. Di looked at him defiantly and said, "Then what about this?" as she formed her mouth into a doughnut. Before he could answer, she had lowered her head, and was working her moist lips up and down. John could not believe this was happening, as he moaned and groaned. Although it was a simple motion, just up and down, I knew her tongue was going a hundred miles an hour inside her mouth. She was only able to take about ¾ of his cock, but it seemed to be plenty for all involved.

"Oh man! You better stop before its too late! I'm getting very close!" It sounded like a dying mans last request, the way he was begging, but Di and I had other plans. I looked at him and shook my head, "No, we need to test for volume, consistency, and taste." His legs were already starting to shake, and Di was now pumping with her hands as well. His face turned red, his body stiffened, then he began to convulse, filling Di's mouth with warm cum. There was so much, that even she couldn't swallow it all. It took several gulps, then a few well placed licks to dispose of all the cum. He finally caught his breath and exclaimed "I can't believe you just did that! That was the greatest thing I have ever experienced!"

"You mean you've never had a blo..I mean oral sex before?"

"No, my ex-wife was never into anything. In fact I'm kinda surprised we even had sex." Di now interrupted us and said, "Isn't there more testing?" In fact, there was.

"Oh yeah, ERA...Erection Recooperation Ability."

"Huh?" John was so easily baffled.

"The ability to get hard again."

"Oh!" But it was Di with the "O" as she again wrapped her sweet lips around his soft cock. It took less than a minute for him to fully respond. Di looked at me and I nodded. She had remembered the plan. Nurse Di then slid forward, and guided his cock into her tight little pussy. It took a bit for her to get adjusted to him, but was soon enjoying the ride. The way he filled her made me a bit jealous, but hey, my Di was happy, and that's what counted! As they humped away, John played with her tits and asked, "So what test is this?" Di came back to earth long enough to say, "Consider this extra credit, just make me cum!" She didn't have to add that last part as she was already over the edge, and came for several minutes. By the time we fell asleep, she had fucked him many ways, many times, and had just sucked me into dreamland.

I woke up early, and noticed that sometime during the night, Di had climbed out of our bed, and into Johns bed. They were wrapped around each other, enjoying this new sensation. As I got up, Di stirred, and smiled at me. I whispered that I was going to get us coffee, and would be right back. She nodded, and stretched. Just as I was walking out the door, I saw her sliding down under the sheets. Man, I would give anything to be awakened like that every morning! As I headed towards the coffee shop, I pulled out my cell phone and dialed.

"Hey, Manny, what's up? Remember our conversation yesterday? It looks like a go, if your still interested." As I listened to my friends response, I smiled. "OK, talk to you soon."

I walked back into our room with coffee and doughnuts. They were just finishing a great round of "69". I wish I had made it back just a few minutes earlier. Di was still licking cum off her fingers, and John was getting dressed. John was happy with his new sweat suit, and Di was wearing just her lab coat. John was the first to speak. "This was the most incredible 24 hours of my life. But now it's back to the streets." He seemed a little depressed with that last line.

"Not necessarily." I said, as they both looked at me with puzzled expressions. "My friend, Manny owns a landscaping company, and is looking for an experienced man to head one of his work crews. Think you might be interested?"

"Oh my god!!! I could kiss you!" He excitedly yelled.

"I'll pass, but you can kiss Di." He ran over, and swung her around as they kissed.

"There's more." I added, as Di now dropped to her knees in front of me. "Manny has a trailer on his property, and he needs someone to live in it. I figured if I twisted your arm..." John pounced on me, and gave me a hug, while Di proceeded to suck me off. When she finished, she stood up, wrapped her arms around my neck, and said, "I love you."

"You guys are the greatest!" John said as we all hopped into the van, and drove south. "By the way," John asked from the back seat, "How did I do on the "tests"? Di turned in her seat, and said, "Fives all the way across the board!" (Just like this story, I hope!!). We were headed for Mannys', but John was headed for a new beginning. And adventures with Di continue.

parts guy
parts guy
183 Followers