Bumping into Roxy

Story Info
A fan meets pornstar Roxy Raye.
4k words
4.29
14.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just so you know, it takes a while for the story gets sexy.

*****

Great, now his other buddy decided to bail out as well. John had planned to go snowboarding with 2 of his friends, but one of them had to back out at the last minute due to a situation at work (somebody called in sick and he had to cover). Now his other friend texted him with more bad news. "Screw them, I'll just go on my own!" he thought.

John (30, single) lived in the center of Holland, a small country in the (North) West of Europe. Known for being totally flat, but there are a few indoor ski-slopes dotted around the country. The most South Eastern part of the country dips down in between Belgium and Germany and actually has some hills in it. Out there you find a 550 meter (1/3 of a mile) long indoor slope with a ski-lift that seats 6 people at a time. All the other slopes in the country are a lot shorter and only have the lifts that drag you along on a rope. It was nearly a 2 hour drive for John to get to this particular slope, but the longer slope and better lift system made up for that.

Going on his own meant that he could start the day extra early and by 11 o'clock he was on his first run down the hill. The facility had differently shaped slopes along each side of the chairlift, with a fun park underneath the lift. John was happy just to cruise down the slope working on his carving technique. His friends were better at the jumps and tricks. He would always try a few simple tricks when he was out with his friends. But today he focused totally on carving and trying to ride fakey (backwards).

He was having a great time, going pretty fast, when all of a sudden he heard a woman scream and the next thing he knew somebody had hit him on his back. He couldn't hold his balance and went down. He was not hurt, so he looked over to see what had happened and if the other person might be hurt.

"Gaat het?" ("Are you OK?" in Dutch) he said to the woman lying in the snow.

She grabbed her right knee and said (in English) "Ah, my knee!"

Most Dutch people speak pretty good English, so he understood and switched to English.

"How bad is it?" he said.

"I'll live", she replied.

During the fall they had skidded to the right hand side of the slope, so they were out of harm's way. He undid his board, walked over to her and reached out a hand to try and help her up. She managed to get up, but immediately grabbed her knee again.

"Aww, I guess I'm done for the day".

She put her arm over his shoulder, so she could get her weight of her leg/knee.

"Time for a coffee?" he said.

"Sure, as long as I get to sit down somewhere" she replied.

He guided her towards a post along the slope, on to which she could hang on whilst he used a steel cable and a lock to secure their boards to the same post. Carrying two boards whilst helping this woman of the slope would be too much.

"I'll come back for those later" he said as they stated to make their way down the last bit of slope, then though the doors out of the freezer into the locker-room which in turn lead into the lobby.

One of the ladies behind the front desk spotted them and came over to see if she could offer any assistance. She suggested an icepack for the hurt knee, but the foreign lady didn't think it would be necessary. "You know where to get one if you need one later", she said as John and the English speaking stranger walked off into the restaurant.

The restaurant was half empty, with most people sitting more towards the kitchen/buffet area in the back. They decided to grab the first table they came across. Once she got seated, John decided to introduce himself.

"I'm Anna, nice to meet you", was her reply. "Thank you for helping me and sorry for bumping into you and ruining your afternoon."

"Don't mention it. I'm OK and I needed a break anyway. Now can I get you that coffee or something else?"

"A hot chocolate would be nice, if they have that over here?"

"I think that shouldn't be a problem, I'll be right back" and of he went to get them some drinks.

On the way over to the buffet the thought to himself that this woman somehow looked familiar, but he had no idea where from.

By the time he came back to their table, Anna had taken of her coat and had opened up the zipper on the high collar of her fleece sweater. Her helmet was replaced by a knitted hat. As he sat the tray with hot chocolates down on the table, it hit him: she looks like Roxy Raye! One of his favorite porn stars, known for her ability to take all kinds of fun (big) things up her butt hole. He was not sure if it was really her and decided to play it cool.

"So Anna, you sound American, what brings you out here?"

"I'm in Amsterdam on business and I had kept the weekend free, thinking I could go to the Alps for some snow fun. But stupid American me, assumed the Alps where a lot closer by then they really are!" (It's about a 10 hour drive to get to the Alps/mountains from Holland) "But then somebody at the hotel suggested I'd come here instead."

They spent the next hour talking about snowboarding, how long they had been doing it and all the places they visited on their trips to the snow. By now John was almost certain that it was Roxy, she sounded just like the woman from the porn videos. But he decided not to mention it, as they were having such a nice time.

At one point "Anna" wanted to see through the window from the restaurant into the "freezer" as John had started to laugh at a beginner that was clearly struggling with his skis at the bottom of the slope, just on the other side of the window. But as she moved, she made a noise that got Johns attention.

"Damn this knee still hurts! Maybe you could escort me to my hotel room as I think I might need to elevate my leg for a bit."

"Are you staying at the hotel here?"

"Yeah, just for tonight. I need to be back in Amsterdam Sunday night."

"OK, show me the way" he said as he got up. She grabbed hold of his shoulder again and the limped towards the lobby.

John made them stop at the front desk and asked for an icepack. The lady behind the counter went back into an office and came back with a gel ice pack. Roxy explained that she was staying at the hotel and that she would return it in the morning.

From the lobby they took an elevator up to here room on the second floor. Trying to get her key card out of her pant pocket whilst holding on to John for support was not easy, but she managed it in the end. They stumbled into their room laughing. She sat down on her bed (the first pieces of furniture that they came across) and he handed her the ice pack. She pulled up the leg of her baggy board pants up over here knee and then applied the cold gel pack on her sore knee.

As she looked up from here knee, she saw an alarm clock on the bedside table. It ready five o'clock.

"I'm so sorry I ruined you afternoon."

"Don't worry about it. I was supposed to come up here with my friends, but the bailed on me at the last minute. I decided to come down here anyway. It was fun on my own for a while, but talking to you has been even more fun."

"Yeah, despite my knee hurting like hell, it has been a fun afternoon. Would you like to join me for dinner?"

"Sure, how about you relax here for a bit whilst I will go and get our boards from the slope. I'm guessing you rented a board, so I'll return that. Then I'll get my stuff out of the locker and change back into my normal clothes."

"OK, just bring everything up to my room, so you don't have to walk all the way to the car park to store your equipment. Take my room key so you can let yourself back into the room. That way I can give my knee some rest."

"OK, see you in a bit."

Whilst he was busy sorting out the boards and changing back into his normal clothes. He could help but wonder about this accidental meeting with Roxy/Anna. On the one had she was like he had seen in her movies, on the other had she was just a very nice person with a lot of similar interests. And he reveled in the fact that he was actually having a very nice/long conversation with a woman. That was not like him. He was pretty shy when it came to talking to women he liked.

There was a small queue at the rental place, so returning her snowboard to a bit longer then he had planned. So after about 15 minutes he was back at Roxy's room. When he made his way into the room he could tell that she had been in the shower by the slightly more humid air in the room and the smell of shampoo.

Right at that moment Roxy came out of the bathroom in a robe and with a towel wrapped around her head.

"The warms water was good for my knee, but it still hurts pretty bad."

"I've got some cream in my bag to stop the bruising", he replied as he opened up his bag. He handed her the tube of tiger balm and she sat down on the bed, so she could apply some of it on her sore knee.

The sight of her bare leg sticking out of that robe and the way she was rubbing the cream into her knee was pretty erotic to John. He was about the try his luck, by revealing to her that he knew she was Roxy, when she got up and walked into the bathroom to wash her hands.

"Let's get some food, I'm starving!" was what she said when she came back out of the bathroom. He decided to keep quiet a bit longer and they went downstairs to the restaurant.

The found a pretty secluded table in a corner. John figured that the changes of running into another fan of her where slim, but he wanted to make sure that she could stay incognito for as long as possible.

Over dinner that talked about all kinds of things, like his love of hot rods and muscle cars, TV shows they both liked and even world politics and the weather. The conversation somehow never went anywhere near the subject of sex or porn.

After they had finished desert, "Anna" mentioned that she should get back to her room, as she was getting tired. Being in a different time zone was getting to her. As they made their way up to her room, John realized that she was no longer leaning on him that much. Her knee must be feeling a little bit better.

As they walked into her room, he decided to be brave and to bring up the thing he had been hiding from her.

"Ehm, Anna. I'm not sure how to bring this up, but does the name Roxy Raye mean anything to you?"

For a split second she looked surprised, but then a smile appeared on her face.

"Busted, when did you realize it was me?"

"When I came back to the table with our drinks, once you had taken your coat and helmet off."

"So why didn't you say anything then?"

"Well I figured you might be Roxy, but that's just your porn alter ego, there must be more to you and I decided to play along and try to get to know you a bit."

His face had turned read by now.

"So I'm guessing you are a fan?"

"Yeah you could say that."

He then proceeded to tell her how he was single and pretty shy. Talking to a strange woman was not something he would normally do. But in this case the situation had required him to check if she was OK and then she seemed to keep the conversation going. Now he felt so comfortable talking to here that he decided to tell her some stuff he had never told anyone. That he had come across the type of porn Roxy specialized in: women stuffing big dildos or even fists up there anus.

As he watched a few of these video's he wondered if these women really liked what they were doing, or if it was just an act. He had then realized that there was an easy way to find an answer to that question, he did have an anus himself.

So he started of experimenting with a finger, then 2, then a carrot and a banana. The feeling of having something up his but was nice, but the taboo on it made it even more exciting/nasty. He had found something he liked and even went as far as going online and ordering a set of butt plugs.

Working his way up from the smallest, to the bigger one. As time went on he even managed to stretch his but so far that he could get the base of a soda can in there. He had seen a video of Roxy taking an entire soda can up here bottom. He only managed to get 80% of its length in.

All of a sudden he realized that he had been talking for quite a while and that Roxy had gone silent. He was afraid that his story had freaked her out, so he suddenly stopped talking and sheepishly stared at the wall behind Roxy. Afraid to look at her. For a second the room went very quiet. The thankfully Roxy decided to break the awkward silence.

"Wow! I do meet a lot of fans and most of them are nice. Some of them are real assholes who think they can grab me and make obscene proposals. But this is the first time a man has told me anything like this."

"You think I'm a freak!"

"No, not at all! I'm amazed at the bravery and honesty you had to tell me all of this. And to be honest it's kinda turning me on."

"Really?"

"Yeah, over the years I've met a few colleagues who are also into what I like. And there have been some female fans who have talked to me about the fact that the y are also into anal play. But this is the first time I've met a man who has admitted that he likes this kind of stuff. So have you ever fisted yourself?"

"No, for some reason I can't seem to reach around far enough to get my whole hand in there."

"Would you like me to try?"

Wow, all of a sudden things got really interesting!

"Ehm, sure. But won't it get really messy if we do this unprepared?"

She laughed and replied: "I've got some stuff in my suitcase that might be useful." She then went over to her luggage and pulled out some sex toys, a bottle of lube and a hollow plastic dildo. The dildo had a lot of small holes along its surface and the bottom was open and threaded so it would fit onto the hose in the shower.

"Ever used one of these before?" she asked.

"I've got one at home."

He followed her into the bathroom and as he was slightly taller than her, he grabbed the shower head of its bracket. He then unscrewed it from the hose and attached the dildo to the hose. As he turned on the water, trying to set the water temperature just right, he heard a zipper being undone behind him.

As he turned around he was greeted by the glorious sight of an almost naked Roxy. She smiled at him whilst stepping out of her jeans and underwear.

The bathroom had a walking shower stall opposite the toilet bowl. Roxy grabbed the floor mat that was in the middle of the room and threw it onto the hotel room floor.

"We don't want to get anything dirty do we?" she said as she walked into the shower stall, grabbing the dildo out of his hand.

He then quickly took all of his clothes of, whilst admiring the view: Roxy squatting down and slowly inserting the dildo up her butt. The small holes in the side of the dildo filled up her butt with water. Once it was full, she took the dildo out and quickly went off to the toilet to empty out her bowels. She repeated this process a few more times until they only thing that came out of her but was clean water.

Meanwhile John was standing of to the side with a rock hard erection. He couldn't remember the last time his dick had been this hard. She then motioned for him to go into the shower, whilst she stood just outside of it.

"Turn around, hands on the wall." she said.

He did, but he turned his head as far back as he could. She smiled and the proceeded to spit on her hand. She then moves her hand over to his butt and started to spread the spit all over his butt hole. All he could do was grunt as she kept on rubbing his anus.

She then inserted the dildo up his butt and he felt his colon fill with water. She then pulled the dildo back out and he rushed over to the toilet.

As he sat there on the toilet he realized how nasty and sexy this entire experience was. Basically taking a dump while a beautiful, naked, woman was looking at him. No, even better, helping him!

After the 5 time he had the dildo up his butt, Roxy decided to put the shower head back on the hose. She then turned the shower back on and stepped under it. John quickly flushed the toilet and also got in the shower.

"Having fun?" she asked, as they stood very close together under the shower.

"It sure beats any expectation I had at the beginning of this day, or even an hour ago. This is a dream come true."

They both smiled and started to kiss. After about a minute she broke of the kiss and turned off the shower. As she stepped out of the shower, she grabbed two towels and handed one to John.

"Let's move this into the bedroom!"

The started to dry each other off and then got back to kissing again. This time lying on the queen-size bed. After a while Roxy turned around and started to make her way down his body. She grabbed his penis and gave it a quick kiss. He groaned in appreciation, she then told him to get on all fours.

She moved back to his crotch, now holding and licking his balls. She then moved her tongue over his butt hole. For a few seconds he was in total bliss, but then he figured it was time to return the favor.

"How about we sixty-nine for a while?"

She was eager to comply. This way they could play with each others butts. The licking progressed into rimming and fingers started finding their way into the hot depts of their butts.

At one point het left her fingers leave his butt, but the licking continued. He didn't realize it, but she had grabbed a butt plug and the bottle of lube from the nightstand. So he was pleasantly surprised when she started to slowly work the 2 inch (across) plug into his butt. It was the smallest she had brought on this trip, but definitely bigger than average for most people.

She was delighted to see that John didn't seem to have too much trouble with the plug and after a few minutes it plopped all the way in.

"Oh, yes" he moaned. He then started to play with her butt again. He had stopped doing that sometime just after she had started playing with the butt plug. She passed him the bottle of lube and said "Lube up your whole hand baby." He did and then spread some more lube on her butt hole.

"OK, now try to fist me." She said after a while.

So he slowly started to put his thumb next to the four fingers that had already been in het butt for a while and then he slowly pushed his entire hand into her butt. It was an amazing sight, his whole hand all the way up to the wrist in her beautiful ass!

"Yes! Now slowly make a fist and start moving back and forth."

As he started moving his fist in her butt, one of her hands made it over to het clit and she started rubbing it. Within a few minutes she started to cum. She had removed her hand from her clit to steady herself on the bed. As soon as her orgasms started to wind down, John moved his mouth onto het clit and started sucking on it. The caused a second and a bit later a third and fourth orgasm for her.

"Stop... Too much!" she mumbled after that forth orgasm. He stopped licking her clit and moving his fist around, but it was still buried deep in her ass. After a few minutes Roxy seemed to have calmed back down again.

"Damn, that was intense. Thank you! Now let's get your nice hand out of me, so I can try to do the same for you."

He lay down on his back, with his butt near the edge of the bed. Roxy knelt on the floor, just behind the bed. The butt plug was still in his ass. She started playing with it, pulling on it so that it almost came out and then plopped back in again.

"You ready for this?" she asked.

"Definitely."

She pulled the butt plug out of his ass and was greeted by a nice little gape. She gave the hole a wicked lick around the edges and then started to lube up her hand.

She started off with four fingers and massaged the lube into his depths. Then she managed to get her thumb in ass well. But she still was not in past her knuckles. After a few minutes she decided to put some more lube on the exposed part of her hand and then she started to push her whole hand into his butt.

12