Bumpy Bus Ride

Story Info
Girl sits in disabled seating. Takes beating from old man.
1.5k words
3.69
88.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Based on a few FMLs I saw. Story is fictional.

***

My name is Camila. I am a 22 year old Peruvian woman who still lives with her parents. I have long black hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. I am about 125 cm. Short for even a Peruvian girl. I hate being short!

Today, I had the good fortune of finding a seat on the bus, not the norm in Peru. After doing a major amount of food shopping, I got on the bus and was lucky to have the pleasure of sitting in the front. It seemed odd because the bus was especially crowded in the middle of a Saturday. There was plenty of room for all the bags of groceries too. I noticed an old woman sleeping next to me as I relaxed a little. After such a stressful time shopping by myself for my family reunion party, I was ready to head home. We were going to head up a steep bumpy hill I noticed that my orange sundress had gotten a little dirty from carrying all the bags down the dirt road to the bus stop. I also wished I wore something other than sandals. Sneakers would have been much better for this kind of exhaustive trip down to the city. Such a fine sunny day turned into an exhausting afternoon. Finally, the bus started moving and we headed off.

Several minutes after sitting down, I felt something on my shoulder. Thinking it was a hand, I turned my head to look. I came face to face with a dirty man's crotch, it was his erection resting on my shoulder. It was covered by his black sweat pants, wobbling up and down with the road. It was ginormous. I did not want to see what was under those pants. It seemed as big as my forearm. I gave out a look of horror. The old man and I locked eyes. He told me, "Hey Mami, if you're going to steal a seat from a disabled old man, you could at least be considerate enough to let me stand comfortably." Oh my gosh, am I sitting in disabled seating?!" My face was flushed with guilt. My adrenaline was pumping. I got up immediately, fully embarrassed that I didn't notice the old man going for the seat. I grabbed my bags, and stood up.

There were no more seats on the bus which meant I had to stand. The only open spot was next to the old man who had sat down in the seat I had just left. I turned my back to him as to try to avoid any more contact with him. "¡Qué cojudo eres! Leaving an old man to stand. I was about to take this seat, bitch." My cheeks flashed completely red. I tried not looking at anyone's faces. I did not want to see any gazes of disapproval. Luckily it seemed everyone was either on their CD players or reading a magazine. I sighed as I just wanted this bus ride to be over. It was bad enough that I have to carry groceries on the bus to my home. Now I was scarred for life.

I could have stayed home on this flashy summer day, but no. My mother wanted me to go shopping and grab everything for a family dinner next weekend. Why did I have grab all the food in one go? It's not like it would take her a whole week to cook.

Suddenly the bus went through something like a speed bump. It was tricky trying to keep balance because of the bags. Eventually a big 'Thud' sound caused me to fall over; I lost my balance and moved back onto something soft. I was sitting on the man's lap. He put his hands on my hips and held me down. I was too frightened to move. 'Oh my God! He is going to kill me!' I was paralyzed.

The old man whispered quietly into my ear "You think this is funny, girl? I'll show you funny. You could have broken my dick falling like that. I'll break you instead." I could feel something hard poking my ass. The man was situating himself inside my dress. The man lifted my dress over his crotch, hiding himself from view. I felt his pants slip from his legs. "Oh, god, he...!" It was no use. The woman next to us was snoring. The man put his hand over my mouth. With his free hand, he went down and pulled my panties aside. He intended to ram his dick into me with no lube. He was rubbing my pussy back and forth until he found his bumpy entrance. The man jutted himself into me. The penetration was brutal. Paired with the vibration from the bus, I thought my pussy was going to explode. The pain and the realization that I was stuck on this man until the bumpy ride ended pit me to tears. Why was this happening to me? The man picked up the pace, rocking irregularly with the bus. Keeping my pussy from feeling like it was tearing apart was strenuous.

The man placed one hand on my hip, still keeping the other around my mouth. I was grunting and wailing in pain. How no one was paying attention was beyond me. In the 21st century, you'd think someone was looking away from their phone. My vagina's walls were stretched to the max. I was by no means a virgin, but I still felt that I was bleeding a little. The old man's prick was gigantic. It was probably bigger than my arm.

The bus ended up hitting a major pothole, giving everyone airtime out of their seats. I bit the man's finger after coming down because the force of hitting his dick was too much for my body. The man removed his hand from my mouth. I looked over at the old woman who was supposedly sleeping. She was bleeding; out of her eye! "Oh my god! She's dead!" I panicked. The bus driver came to a stop. I got up in a haste. I tried to fix my dress as quickly as possible. The old man slipped his dick back into his sweatpants. The bus driver came to look at the woman. He waved everyone to get off the bus. Everyone exited out the back quickly. A few grabbed out their phones to call the police.

We were about halfway up the hill when we stopped. Many people were busy trying to call someone to pick them up. I didn't have a phone. I was too in shock by the situation to ask someone for help.

After a few minutes I felt a someone grab my arm. "You're coming with me, hurry up, Mami. I don't know why I couldn't scream out. This entire situation was insane. The man pulled me away to some bushes a few hundred meters away. He pushed me to the ground. "Puta. Dress. Off. Now." I didn't move. He slapped me viciously. He pulled my dress over my face, but didn't take it off. He covered me. "Don't move."

I felt the familiar feeling of his dick. Still massive, but it seemed to go in a little easier this time. His massive hands gripped my sides as he churned inside me, widening me with every pulse. I started to cry, unable to think of what I could do. Why did I let this man push me around? My mind began to shut off as I felt my body overcome by the pressure he was putting on me. My pussy was bursting. I started to moan loudly. "That's right, puta, you all come over eventually." I was trapped under the heat of my dress, unable to see the pounding I was being given.

His rockhard penis pierced my depths in ways I hadn't known before. I felt this new sensation in my cervix. The old man thumbed my clit, fondling my pleasure spot, exposed on my hairless opening. "Mmmh, uhggh, uhh, omphh," I groaned as the old man's cock plunged into me mercilessly.

"None of that noise, puta." the man pushed some of my dress into my mouth as if it were a gag. I choked a little, but the waves of pleasure I was getting was throwing me out of my body. I felt my juices flow as I went over the edge. This was the craziest orgasm I had ever experienced. I was filled with pleasure, sadness, confusion all at the same time. My head spun in ecstasy. As I was coming down from pure euphoria, I felt something inside me. The old man groaned wildly as he shot his sperm deep inside me. It felt like a truck load dumping into me. After the one big wave, he pulled out and let the rest of his orgasm out on my stomach. After a few moments, I heard some camera clicks.

The old man kicked some dirt onto me. The last thing he said to me before he walked away was, "Clean up puta, you're dirty." After I felt him gone, I stood up, fixed my dress, and headed back to the group of people where the police had arrived. I was tearing up. I did not feel courageous enough to tell someone. I collected my groceries and began walking up the hill. I had a long way to go.