Bungee, Tea, Clay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to have to pay for that!" he said seductively and then he grabbed me and we began kissing. I undid the apron waist ties, and slid his pants to the floor while his hands were sliding my dress up around my waist, exposing my bare ass to the any causal onlookers outside the shop window. We pirouetted into the back office of his shop, and he shut the door behind him. His apron still hung on his neck, tented by a stiff rod at waist level.

I dropped to my knees, slid my head under his apron, and nuzzled up against what Carlos was offering me. Holding it my hand, tracing its gentle curves, the ridge along the head, the sensitive stretched skin underneath, I caressed it against my cheeks, sliding across of my forehead. What a difference a little sensuality can make! I couldn't resist any longer, so I opened my mouth, gently stuck out my tongue, flicking the tip, teasing it, and gently swirling my head around the head of his penis. Carlos, massaged my scalp in approval, groaning with pleasure, and I accepted him into my mouth. He swiveled his hips with the rhythm of my mouth, and every motion of his firm hot shaft sliding in and out of my mouth, every motion of my tongue curling around and sliding against the ripples of his cock was fluid and musical. This was a fun guy to suck!

He picked me up and set me on his desk. He caressed my breasts, sliding them out from my dress, taking each my hardened nipples between his lips one at a time. He growled playfully as he placed a hand on each of my knees, and spread my legs open, ducking down as he gently began kissing my inner thighs. I was already so wet, and he hadn't so much touched my pussy yet.

He was slowly tracing his outstretched tongue in painful teasing laps around my lady parts; they were yearning desperately to feel the slickness of his tongue and the heat of his breath. I could feel a hot waterfall of my love flowing from my core. I was oozing sex all over the important papers on his desk, but he didn't seem to mind. Finally, my I felt that sense of pleasure shoot up my spine and I let out a uncontrolled moan, as his tongue found its way to the my lips, and his lips met my clit for the first time. His mouth curled around it, accepting it in, and sucked gently in and out, while I felt the palm of his hand slide along the entrance to my inside. A finger slippery with my juices worked its way inside, then two. He finger fucking created suck a longing for his cock, I was greedily fantasizing about more as he continued to eat me out.

He turned his hand up, found my g-spot, and I lost all control. I came. I came so hard, Daxi! I felt my inside flow out, and my juice made a puddle on his desk papers.

Carlos stood up straight, and looked at me spent and reclining on my elbows, his face slick with my outpouring, dripping down onto his apron. He finally took that silly thing off. My pussy was slick, puffy and swollen, but begging him for more. I grabbed his cock with both hand and looked down on it, willing it to go inside me. Carlos handed me a condom, and I eagerly wrapped it up, unrolling it down his shaft as quickly as I could. I stood up next to him, feeling his hard cock against my belly. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and Carlos picked me up from the hips. Like a boa constrictor, I flung my legs and arms around him and held onto him as if he were going to sustain me and give me life.

Somehow he slid inside me from here, and I was constricting both parts of his essence: my body squeezing his body, my pussy squeezing his cock. I was trying to draw both into me at the same time, to make us meld as if we were figures out of lumps clay and the grand artisan were smashing us together, to craft us into something beautiful, something more than the sum of our parts. His hips had the perfect rhythm as he rocked himself around in me. It wasn't so much of a sensation of penetration as it was exploration- it was as if he was exploring the inside of me, in perfect timing and sensitivity. I bore down on him, never wanting it to end. I don't even recognize the point where I started cumming, or where it stopped. I was just cumming and cumming. Carlos built intensity too, and when we collapsed against the wall of his shop, I realized I was screaming and we were cumming together.

Daxi, you know me, I love sex and I have been with a lot of guys, but I don't remember it ever being like this. This was incredible!

Now I am here, thinking about what has happened to me. Even though I was just with three guys, I feel so hungry. I am so horny. There you are, over there, next to me writing in your journal. You are so sweet, my Daxi, and I acquiesce that your fantasies for me, well, they are reciprocated. I am sorry if I probed too much about your night with Carlos. I wanted to relive my experience through a different perspective. So I hope that you allowed yourself to experience that with him. I sensed a change in you today, a different glow, a different energy, and I know you did. It is so funny, because I know you Daxi, and I know you are thinking the same thing right now, and neither of us knows what to do about it:

Like me, you are sitting there fantasizing... about Carlos, about you and Carlos, about the three of us together, and... about us.

I will give you the opportunity, my sweet Daxi, but I want see you take it. It is what you need. You need your confidence back, and that will only come when you accept the risk, take it anyway. It is only when you take initiative to step outside of your comfort zone that you can expand yourself. I know you have it in you! You are my Daxi.

Love,

Your Stefi