Bunny and the Bachelorette Party

Story Info
Bunny the Super Hooker performs at a Bachelorette Party.
3.5k words
4.45
41.2k
44
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,315 Followers

This is a short story about one of Super Pimp's super hookers. Bunny, formerly The Dragon, is a sorceress and was transformed into a Vegas style show girl complete with bunny ears and a top hat. She is in high demand for a special reason and this story will explain why. If you want to use or borrow the story please contact me for permission.

*****

Candice gulped down the last of her Champaign as her girlfriends clapped. She held the empty glass upside down over her head to show it was completely finished and her maid of honor and best friend Mary winked at her.

Candice was getting married next Friday evening at the Harper Club in downtown Center City. She was the only daughter of one of the oldest and richest families in the city. It was fully expected to be one of the social events of the spring season. Her husband to be, Mark, was from the Boston area and was a self made millionaire dealing with real estate. Although some of her high society friends looked down on his somewhat blue collar background, she did really love him and no one could argue he wasn't handsome and rich.

Candice looked at her five friends and smiled again. Mary, her maid of honor was a lithe black haired girl who was very pretty in a girl next door way. Natasha was a tall blonde model from St. Petersburg Russia who had moved to the city to model for Ms. Ramos. She was one of her top talents and had been on a long vacation. She had just returned for the wedding and had said the Ms. Ramos had a whole new job lined up for her that would be the best yet. Stacey had been a neighborhood friend since they were kids. She was a brown haired, blue eyed lawyer who was a rapid riser in her dad's law firm was fully expected to take it over one day. Mia was redheaded ballet dancer who was the definition of grace and poise and they had known each other since high school. Madison was the last one. She was also engaged and was another society woman who was actively involved in numerous charities and projects and sat on the board of the arts for the city.

They were just finishing a round of toasts after a wonderful 5 star meal in a private room in one of the top restaurants in the city. They had some time to kill before heading out to a special premier of a new show that Madison had arranged for them.

Mary was telling a funny story from high school when suddenly the lights dimmed.

"Ladies, thank you all for coming tonight to celebrate the coming nuptials of Candice! I know you have a big evening planned so let's begin the show! Without further ado, give a round of applause for Bunny!"

There was a big pink flash of pink smoke and there in front of Candice stood a blonde woman just shy of 6 feet wearing a rhinestone pink tube dress, pick rhinestone encrusted 6 inch heels, white cuffs, bunny ears and a large rhinestone encrusted top hat. She was very beautiful and she twirled a wand in her hand as the smoke cleared.

"Good evening ladies! I am here to provide you entertainment prior to your night out! I am Bunny, the Super Showgirl and I am here to entertain and amaze!" the woman said and with a wave of her wand and poof of pink smoke suddenly all the girls glasses were topped off with pink bubblely.

Candice clapped and looked at Mary who had a puzzled expression and lifted her shoulders as if to say "I didn't do this." Before she could say anything thought Bunny had taken her hand.

"Ladies I will need an assistant for my tricks. I can think of no one better than the Maid of Honor. Please come on up Mary!"

Candice laughed and said "You go girl!" Natasha and Madison pulled out their phones and started taking pictures as Mary sputtered a bit but let herself be pulled up.

"Tisk, we can't have a magician's assistant looking like this! You need a makeover!" Bunny said and started to wave her wand over Mary's head. Pink dust rained down and a cloud of pink smoke enveloped Mary as Bunny intoned: "By the powers I control, I am most insistent. Turn Mary into my PERFECT assistant!"

POOF!

A big pink flash happened and when Candice and her friends could see again, they gasped, laughed and then clapped.

Mary had somehow transformed into a magician's assistant. Instead of the designer dress she had worn, she was now decked out in a very tight and skimpy assistant's suit, golden rhinestones and a tux top. 6inch high gold colored heels, thick makeup and a smaller top hat along with a completely poofed out hairdo completed the look. Mary was smiling broadly and had her hands on her hips with one knee cocked out like you would expect a showgirl to do when standing by to assist.

"That is MUCH better! Give it up for Mary!" Bunny said and the girls clapped. Mary extended her right arm out like she was showing off and then strutted up beside Bunny.

"Wow, she is really into that role! I wonder how she came up with this idea?" Candice whispered to Mia. Mia shrugged in return as Bunny giggled and posed with a finger on her lips.

"Well now, I see some interesting people in our crowd. I know what we are going to do! We are going to play "switch a roo"! I will guess what you do for a living and then I will magically transform you into the opposite! Just for a while, no worries! I promise!" and led everyone in a round of laughter.

"Who shall I start with? Oh I know! Let's start with our fine friend from Russia. Natasha step on up here!"

Mary minced over and took Natasha by the arm and led her to the front. "You are really into this role! How did you think of this?" Natasha whispered as Mary led her up front.

Mary stared at her without so much as blinking and whispered back "Quiet please during the performance. Mistress must not be disturbed during the show." Natasha got a bit creeped out by the response but before she could do anything Bunny had her standing in front of the table.

"Well my slavic beauty, I know you are a world famous model. You worked hard without any help and made it over to the US on your own. What would be your opposite? Oh I know just the thing!"

Bunny lifted off her big top hat and waved her wand over it. Mary pulled out a large red sheet which she spun around and covered Natasha with. Bunny stepped up and tapped Natasha on the head while intoning "Independent and very poised, that's what this model thinks she is! Switcheroo, flip the range, no more, this model has changed! A gold-digging mail order bride is what she is, no class! Just another hot Russian looking to pass!"

Mary whipped off the sheet and Candice and her friends gasped again, were speechless for a second and then burst out laughing. Candice would have felt horrible if Natasha hadn't been smiling broadly.

Natasha had always hated mail order brides. Instead of working hard like she had, and staying out of trouble like she had, they used sex and their looks to get by easy. Hook some old guy or some loser, and then after getting a green card they dump him. Natasha always looked down on them and considered them little better than hookers.

Natasha now looked like a textbook definition of a mail order bride. Her make up was layered on, she was wearing cheap hot pants and a tight white strapless tube top with high heeled sandals. She had a small clutch purse. Nothing really matched and she even had a small book titled "Russian to English Phrase Book"

Natasha blinked, and then said in the thickest accent Candice had ever heard "Gut day. I yam Natasha frum Roosia! I yam looking for husband, you help yes?" Candice, Madison, Stacey, and Mia nearly fell out of their chairs howling with laughter.

"Yes indeed my Russia mail order bride! I will help you later on tonight. I know just the place you can hook up with someone who will marry you! But for now, just stand over there until my show is done!" Bunny said waving her to the side.

Natasha minced over to stand behind Mary and pulled out a compact to touch up her makeup. Meanwhile Bunny had moved on to the next bridesmaid.

"Stacey, if you would be so kind as to come on up for my next act. Yes, yes, please stand right there! Now then, for a lawyer, what would be the opposite? Someone who worked with the law switched to a lawbreaker! Of course! Yes indeed Stacey, you need a new outlook on life from the other side of the law. "

Bunny took Stacey's hand and started to spin her. Bunny then waved her wand over Stacey's head and a shower of pink dust flowed down and swirled around her in a pink whirlwind. Bunny intoned as Stacey spun: "Stacey the lawyer is quite the looker! But she now hates the law as she is a hooker!"

As the last words left Bunny's mouth, Stacey suddenly picked up speed and seemed to become a pink tornado. After a few seconds another "POOF!" and there stood Stacey.

Candice clapped as Madison squealed and Mia took a picture of the transformed Stacey. Stacey was now dressed in a hot pink tube dress that barely covered her privates and was so low that you could almost see her nipples. The dress was tight on her body and showed every curve. Her hair was now bleach blonde, and hung down past her shoulders. She work pink 6 inch fuck me pumps, and a white fur coat, with big gold hoop earrings and thick slutty makeup. She was chewing gum and popped a bubble. She winked at Candice and said in a slutty voice "Hey sugar pop. You looking for a good time? I swing both ways, I'm clean, and I got a room."

Candice nearly fell out of chair from shock. "My God Stacey! You are really into this roll! How are you doing this?" Candice asked Bunny who was whispering in Stacey's ear.

Bunny grinned at her "Now ma'am, a good magician never reveals her tricks. Let's give it up for Staci!" Staci winked at Candice and strutted back to stand with Natasha.

"We are doing great girls, but we have three left for our game. I think it's time that Madison came on up and joined her friends!"

Mia and Candice clapped as Madison stood up and gave everyone a mock bow. She stood next to Bunny and said "Could you just saw me in half? I've always wanted to be part of that trick!"

Bunny laughed and shook her head. "Sorry Ms. Madison, but once we start playing Switch er Roo, we have to finish the game first. So it's your turn to switch! I know you are quite the socialite and community organizer so let's see what your opposite would be!"

Bunny motioned to Mary who shoved up a small table and then another one. Bunny had Madison lay down on it and then waved her wand over her hat. Several brightly colored streamers flew out of her hat and wrapped around Madison like snakes. In seconds she was all wrapped up and tied to the tables. Bunny waved her wand over Madison's form and incanted: "From Selfless to Selfish, from caring to not. Turn this socialite into a bitchy punk!"

Another poof and Bunny pulled out a scissors from her big top hat and made one snip. She then tugged the cut end and all the ribbons flew off and onto the floor. Mia and Candice blinked and started clapping loudly as Madison sat up. Where she had been wearing a expensive designer dress she was now dressed in tight black leather pants, a black wet look bra and a black leather jacket. Her exposed belly showed several tattoos, she had a barbed wire tat around both wrists, a small gold ring in her right nostril, several sets of earrings, black makeup, and her hair was dyed a mix of black, purple, and green.

"What da fuck you bitches staring at? Never seen a punk before? Fucken high class whores, don't fucking bug me or I'll fuck your shit up!" Madison spat with a nasty sounding voice which only caused Mia and Candice to clap louder.

Bunny stepped up behind Madison and whispered in her ear. Madison nodded and stepped back with the others giving them nasty looks while she pulled out a pack of smokes and lit one.

"Oh how much fun this game is!' Mia, your turn to shine! Shouldn't be anything hard considering your job after all!" Bunny said taking her by the hand.

Bunny led Mia to the open area and stared to spin her wand. "I will need a little help from our next player! Ms. Mia, would you be so good as to do a pirouette please?"

Mia laughed and put her hands above her head and stepped out of her expensive shoes. She began to spin and Bunny chanted and waved her wand.

"Mia's the girl with grace and prose, but now she only dances on a stripper pole!"

Bunny pointed the wand at Mia and a pink flash of light blinded Candice. She blinked and when she could see again Mia was spinning around a stripper pole that had materialized out of thin air. Mia had also grown a rather large pair of boobs and was dancing in a golden string bikini top and thong with thick soled spike heeled clear plastic shoes. Her red hair was now fire engine red and done up in a ponytail. It had even grown and hung down to her ass, which also now sported a tramp stamp. She spun and stopped directly in front of Candice and smiled.

"Hey there babydoll. Like what you see? We can go back to the VIP lounge if you want a lap dance." Mia said in a sugary sweet voice.

Candice stood and clapped and even gave a short whistle. "Good heavens Bunny! This is an awesome show! I can't even imagine how my friends even went along with all of this. But it's a great start to the evening!"

Bunny bowed and said "Thank you madam, but we are not done yet. We have saved the best for last. You! If the bride to be would please come up to the stage I will finish my performance and let you girls get on with your evening." Bunny extended her hand and Candice took it with a giggle.

Bunny sat her down and waved her wand over her top hat and pulled out a large bag. She and Mary quickly tossed it over Candice's body and covered her completely. Bunny then circled around Candice chanting in an odd tongue and then tapped her on the head as she finished the spell.

"The bride to be is ready and willing, but her wedding will be ruined by a villain! Instead of a pure virgin, clean and willing! This bitch is now THE OTHER WOMAN!"

Another flash and Bunny whipped off the bag. Candice sat on the chair and looked up with an evil grin. Where she had been a nice clean cut well bred woman, she looked anything but now. She was now dressed in a slinky skin tight clemise with purple rhinestones, black stockings, and high heels. Her hair was now done up in a high tower that could be undone by pulling a single pin. Bright red lipstick, heavy slutty make up and silver hoop earrings and gold bangles glittered. Her tits had grown and nearly spilled out of her tube dress and you could easily see she had no panties on.

Bunny smiled down at her. "So Candice, you like the show?"

"It's Candi, and fuck yeah I like it! I'm gonna find me that bitch Candice's fiancé and seduce him, and then I'm gonna send the pictures to her on her honeymoon! Fucken stuck up cunt won't know what the fuck to do!"

Bunny grinned, and said "Well baby girl, there is no need to go far. Oh boyssssssss!"

The door opened and out walked Candice's fiancé Mark and several other men. The second Candi saw him she stood up and strutted sexily over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Before he could say anything she was kissing him deeply.

After several seconds of tongue hockey she broke the kiss and looked at Mark with smoky eyes. "Mark, tonight I'm going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before. And when I'm done wrapping you around my little finger, you won't ever be able to fuck Candice again without thinking of me. I will OWN your soul, your mind and your dick." And with that she slid down to her knees and undid his pants. Mark's fully erect penis slithered down her throat and she was sucking him as he had never been sucked before.

Mark gasped and was barely able to toss Bunny a large wad of cash. "$10,000, like we, oh my god, agreed, huhhhhh, too. All there, count it!"

Bunny did quickly (Super Pimp was death on anyone who didn't count the money), and nodded with a big smile. "Okee-dokie! You are all paid up! Have fun, the spells wear off in exactly 24 hours. I recommend getting hotel rooms and spending the day there. When the spell wears off they will pass out and revert back to normal. They won't remember anything other than they had the greatest time ever at this party!"

Mark was nearly falling over from the attention his transformed fiancé was giving him, but he was able to nod. His best man, Steven was behind Mia and feeling up her wonderful tits. "I told you man, Bunny is THE best super hooker out there! She can make any woman on the planet into your perfect bitch!"

Mark nodded again as he watched his groomsmen paring off. Natasha had one of his friends sitting down while she sucked him off. Madison was cursing his younger brother out while he fucked her straight up the ass. Staci had her dress hiked up and was riding his cousin reverse cowgirl on the floor. He last groomsman had Mary pinned against the wall and was pounding her while she held on to her top hat and squealed in delight.

Bunny took a bow and strutted to the door. Just as she was leaving Mark called out "Hey, quick question! Any way you can make it so I can turn her into this anytime?"

8 DAYS LATER

Candice was giddy with joy. Her marriage had been a picture perfect wedding, and Mark and she were now watching the lights of Center City fade in the distance as the cruise ship sailed away. She and Mark were on a 3 week cruise down the coast into the Caribbean Sea for their honeymoon and everything was perfect in the world.

She turned away from the balcony and walked back into their suite. Mark was opening a bottle of wine with a large smile. Candice walked to him and kissed him deeply. She picked up a glass of wine and without a word lifted it. Mark mirrored her with a huge smile on his face as she drank.

Candice's face soured and she nearly spit the cheap wine out. "What is this crap? It tastes horrible!"

Mark's smile got bigger. "Well, it's a special wine for a special lady. Bunny made it special just for you, CANDI."

Candice froze in place when Mark said Candi, she gasped and then there was a "POOF!" and a burst of pink smoke. And there, dressed like a cheap whore, was Candi.

"Fuck baby! About time you came around for another visit! I just know that bitch Candice can't satisfy you, you need a hot trashy slut like Candi to show you a real good time!" Candice, now Candi, said with an evil smile as she strutted over to Mark and dropped to her knees. She started licking his cock and Mark smiled.

"Yeah baby, you got that right. I like Candi, and I get Candi whenever I want thanks to Bunny! Best $50,000 I ever spent. And from now on, whenever Candice gets too boring, I get Candi. I have a wife AND a mistress all in one. Let's hear it for Magic and Bunny, the Super Showgirl!"

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,315 Followers