Bunnygirl Ch. 01

Story Info
Harley is kidnapped and taken to a freak show.
3.1k words
4.45
73.3k
27

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: This story is a sequal to "Snakeboy," but it can also stand on its own. And thank you for your feedback, I really like to know how I'm doing. I hope you enjoy. ~cellophanesmile:)

Zachary looked down at the baby girl in his hands, and his heart was overwhelmed with love. He had hoped the baby would be normal, like her mother, because he knew the hardships in life brought on by being different. But even with her differences, she was still the most beautiful baby girl Zachary had ever seen.

While Zachary resembled a snake, this little girl resembled a bunny. She had light, peach fuss fur covering most of her body. Everywhere really, except if faded off, leaving her face and a portion of her neck with smooth skin. Her features were all human, except for a tiny, pink bunny rabbit nose. She had huge blue eyes, and long black lashes, even as a baby. And the ears growing out of the top of her head were long and floppy, like a rabbit. She also had a little, white tail just above her butt.

"She's beautiful, and so tiny," Zachary said, feeling his wife come up behind him.

"And I can already tell you are going to spoil her to death," Annabelle said leaning on his shoulder, reaching out her hand to stroke the baby's head.

Zachary bent down and kissed his daughter's forehead, before turning and kissing his wife gently on the lips.

"So what shall we call her?" Zachary asked.

"How about Harley?"

"From the hare's meadow. Well, it suites her."

Zachary and Annabelle looked down at their baby daughter, the happiest parents in the world.

***

Tears were streaming down Harley's face, as she lay tied up and in the back of a wagon. It pained her to think that only a half an hour before, she had been freely roaming the woods, as carefree as she had ever been.

Then out of nowhere, she had been grabbed from behind. A gag was shoved in her mouth and she was forced to the ground, where her ankles and wrists were tied. She had just turned eighteen a couple of weeks ago, but she was extremely small for her age, and had no chance of fighting the muscled men away.

"I can't believe it. This girl should bring us a nice bonus," the man who had grabbed her was saying to his companion. Harley longed to ask who they were and what they wanted from her, but could only moan around the gag.

She lay in the bumping wagon, wondering where they were taking her. Her parents would be worried. They had always kept her away from other people, to protect her. And now she was kidnapped, all the careful guarding for naught.

Harley watched the passing scenery. She watched as they passed the last familiar landscape, and traveled into unfamiliar land. They must have gone for over two hours, before her kidnappers finally stopped.

They were in some sort of camp. There were a lot of people and horses mulling around, and colorful wagons and carts parked in a sort of incomplete circle. There were also numerous tents set up.

"Get the boss," she heard one of her kidnappers say, "Tell him we might have a new addition."

"Yeah, yeah." She didn't see the speaker, but assumed he was leaving to get their leader. The men pulled her out of the back of the wagon, the one holding her up while the other cut the bonds at her ankles.

No sooner was she free, than she kicked her feet out violently. Not aiming, but trying to get any part of the man she could reach. The one that untied her feet, jumped back after being kicked in the shoulder, and she turned her attention to the one holding her.

The tried to kick back, to hit his legs, and she thrashed about violently. Despite her spasmodic struggle, however, the man's grip did not loosen on her one bit. She let out a scream of frustration that was muffled by the gag.

"What is going on here?" she heard a deep and uncompromising voice demand. She ceased her struggles to look at the speaker, noticing that a few of the other inhabitants of the strange camp had stopped to look at the scene as well.

"Here's a new addition, Cal. Half girl, half rabbit," the one holding her said proudly, obviously waiting to be rewarded for the find.

The man they called Cal walked slowly over to her. He touched one of her ears, that could be seen hidden among her mass of hair. He lifted it up, running his thumb over the incredibly soft fur that covered the back of it. Harley made a sound of protest, but it was unintelligible, due to the gag.

He followed her long ear up to her head, pushing her curly blonde hair aside to examine where the ear was attached. Apparently satisfied with what he found, he moved his hand down to her face. He ran his hand over her little, pink nose. She glared at him icily.

Next, he ran his hands over the light fuzz at the base of her neck. Then pulled the collar of her gown down over her shoulder, baring it to his gaze. She gave a short instinctive struggle, but stopped, realizing the futility of it. He touched her shoulder, feeling the soft fur there.

"Good work boys," Cal said, "She's wonderful. Where did you get her?"

"We just seen her walking along the forest, sir. We wasn't sure we was seeing right at first, but we got closer, and sure enough, a little bunny-girl. We couldn't believe our luck, so we just picked her up and took her with us, then."

"You did good."

Harley stared at him resentfully. What did they want her for? What were they planning on doing?

"I'll just take her now, talk to her," Cal said, picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder.

"We're gonna get a finder's fee, right boss?" the one shouted after them.

"Don't worry, you'll be compensated fairly," Cal called back, not turning around.

Harley couldn't see where he was taking her, due to the position she was in, hanging over his shoulder, but she knew he had walked into a tent. He set her onto her feet.

"Now don't try to run away, girlie," he said warningly. Harley just stood there, not agreeing but not protesting, either. He untied the ropes at her wrists, then gently removed the gag from her mouth.

Harley didn't say anything right away, she just rubbed her wrists, and glared at him accusingly.

"I suppose you want to know who we are."

Harley felt a wave of rebellion run through her. She wasn't just scared anymore, now she was angry.

"I don't give a damn who you are, I just want you to release me this instant," she said in her most haughty voice.

"That's not going to happen sweetheart, so you better just get used to the idea of staying with us for a long time."

"I'm not going to stay with you, the first chance I get I'm out of here."

Cal just looked exasperated. "Well then I guess I better keep a close personal eye on you, to make sure you don't escape."

"Why are you keeping me here? What do you want with me?" Harley demanded angrily.

"My dear, I thought you didn't give a damn who we were," he said smugly.

"I've changed my mind, damn it. Who are you?"

The man just laughed good-naturedly. "I'm Calhoun Jacobs, most call me Cal, and I run the show here. And since you, little rabbit, are now part of the show, I guess that means I run you."

Harley snorted. "What show?"

"A Collection of Extraordinary and Magical Creatures and People."

"Too bad, I'm neither extraordinary or magical."

He reached out and caressed her cheek, "I would beg to differ, sweetheart."

Harley jerked back from his touch. She slowly turned around, and unthreateningly moseyed about the tent. It was very sparse, hardly anything in it, just a cot, a wooden chest with a lamp on it, a small suitcase.

She looked back at him, and he was staring at her with a half grin on his face. She ran her hand over the chest, letting her fingers casually graze the lamp. She walked closer to him, and felt a small, heavy metal box sitting on a suitcase. Then without any warning, she picked it up and struck it down as hard as she could at his head.

Before the box made contact, however, her wrist was caught in a rough grip.

"Don't do that," he said threateningly. Harley felt a fear wash over her at the deadly anger in his eyes, when only a moment before he had seemed practically harmless. The grip on her wrist hardened painfully, and she let the box drop to the floor.

"Please," she begged, her wrist was twisted harshly. Cal released her forcefully, and she stumbled back a step.

"What's your name little rabbit?" he asked after a minute of collecting his emotions.

Harley refused to answer him, just glaring. Who did he think he was?

"Answer me," he demanded.

"None of your business," she said defiantly back.

Cal stalked angrily up to her. "I beg to differ, little one. You are mine now, you are my business," he said cruelly. He grabbed her shoulders, his fingers digging into her soft flesh roughly. "The sooner you learn to obey, the better."

"I don't belong to you or anyone," she said despite her fear, her chin rising proudly.

"We'll see about that." He grabbed the neckline of her dress, ripping it viciously right down the center.

"What are you doing?" Harley said jumping back, holding her torn gown together over her chest.

"I'm examining my property." He pulled her back to him, grabbing for her torn dress again. Harley fought to keep the dress to her body, trying to get away from his ruthless hands.

"Stop," she begged, but he made no mention to even having heard her, and he continued his rough handling. Eventually, he had the dress so ripped, that no amount of desperate grabbing or squirming by Harley could keep it on her body, it fell in rags to the floor.

After that, the thin, white shift she wore was torn from her with painful ease. Harley kept an arm over her breasts and a hand over her pussy, trying to protect her nakedness from his invading gaze. He looked at her with some amusement as she desperately tried to cover herself.

"You beast," she accused passionately, anger and humiliation mixed in her voice.

He didn't even blink an eye, simply grabbed her arms and moved them forcefully away from her body, then held them in his rough grasp, preventing her from covering herself.

She was naked and completely exposed to his unrelenting stare. She shook with her rage as he held her immobile.

"So you have this soft fur everywhere," he said conversationally, "How delightful." He held her wrists in one strong hand, and used his free one run over her stomach.

She squirmed away from his touch. He slowly ran his hand up her stomach, coming dangerously close to her breast.

"Please," she begged, "Let me go."

He stopped his hand's slow assent, no doubt to molest her tender breasts, but he didn't release his hold on her. Instead, he turned her around, so he still held her wrists, but her back was open to his view.

"Such delicate shoulders," he commented, and Harley could feel his hands run over them. "And such a slender waist."

"Oh, and what a delightful surprise," he said upon seeing her little, fluffy white tail, positioned right above her butt crack. He petted it with his hand, and Harley hated the arrogant way in which he held her body, touching her wherever he pleased.

"I'm leaving for a moment," he said releasing her from his grasp, and she immediately put her arms back up covering herself.

He chuckled. "No need to do that, I've already seen all of you. And don't try to run away, even you can't be so stupid to attempt it in your birthday suite." He left the tent grinning.

Harley stood there, feeling a burning hatred run through her body. This man was the devil himself, she had to escape. She ran over to her dress, but soon realized that there was no possible way she could even attempt to don the shreds of fabric that were left of it.

She looked around for something to cover herself. The suitcase. She hurried over to it, hoping there would be clothes inside, but was distressed to find the thing locked. Oh what to do, what to do? Her eyes wondered to the cot in the corner, ah ha. She grabbed the blanket up off the bed, and quickly wrapped it around her body, cocooning herself in it.

She didn't go to the opening of the tent, knowing the crowd of people that would be standing outside, including her two kidnappers, which she was sure would be all to happy to stop her flight.

She knelt down at the other end of the tent, lifting up the bottom and peering under. There didn't seem to be anyone that way, but she couldn't really be sure. Oh well, there was no time to waste, he could be back at any minute. Without further hesitation, she lifted the tent just enough to roll under it, quickly getting to her feet on the other side.

She looked around to see if anyone had seen her escape, and breathed a sigh of relief that the only witnesses were trees. She readjusted the blanket around herself, then knew she had to get away as fast as possible, she took off in a run.

She saw a forest a short distance away, and thought that if she could only get to that before he came looking for her, she could hide there, and he wouldn't know where she had gone. She didn't stop to think about her plans after that, how she would get home. One thing at a time.

She hiked the blanket up above her knees, and ran as fast as her feet would take her. So close, so close.

"Stop!" she heard the shout behind her. Her heart plummeted to her feet, it was to late, he had seen her. Her mind told her that she might as well stop, there was no chance at escaping now, but her adrenalin and fear wouldn't let her. She kept running wildly for the forest.

"Stop this instant, you little fool!" he yelled after her, closer than he had been a few moments ago.

She was in the forest. She wove her way around the trees, but was forced to slow down due to all the branches sticking out, occasionally scraping her body, and the rough dirt and rocks under her bare feet, stones digging into her tender flesh.

She didn't stop, however, refusing to give up. She kept running desperately. She could hear him behind her, separated by the thick foliage, but too close for comfort.

One particularly evil branch grabbed Harley's blanket as she was running past, snagging it and refusing to let go. Harley desperately grabbed it with both her hands, tugging wildly at it, but it didn't budge.

She could hear him getting closer, and panicked, abandoning her blanket and taking off in a run again. She ran naked through the forest, but didn't give it a second thought. All she wanted to do was escape this man.

She was hysterical now, the only thing running through her mind was she could not get caught. She stumbled and fell, landing roughly on her hands and knees, but scrambling up again just as quickly.

She staggered through the forest as fast as she could, feeling herself get weaker by the second. Then all of a sudden, she was imprisoned in a pair of strong arms. She screamed and lashed out weakly, tears rolling down her face.

"You little idiot," he admonished angrily, shaking her, "What did you plan on doing once you escaped? Naked as a jaybird?"

But Harley wasn't listening, she was just sobbing uncontrollably. She had gone limp in his arms, all the fight gone out of her. He saw the scratches and scrapes on her body, her knee bleeding from when she fell. "Look what you did to yourself," he said gruffly, some of the anger having left his voice.

He took off his jacket, placing it around her shoulders. It was still warm from his body heat, and Harley felt strangely safe and cozy with the thing wrapped around her. Tears were still running down her face as he lifted her up into his arms, but her heart-wrenching sobs had ceased.

She let herself be carried in his strong arms, feeling strangely peaceful in them. She was too exhausted to worry about the fact that the man she had so desperately been trying to escape a few moments before, was now giving her such comfort.

She let her eyes close and her head rest against his shoulder, and she was asleep before they had even left the clearing.

***

Cal looked down at the sleeping girl in his arms. She was so tiny and delicate, too small to take care of herself. He felt a protectiveness wash over him like he had never felt for anyone else.

He thought back to when he had first returned to the tent and found it empty. He saw his blanket was missing, and knew she was trying to escape. He felt anger, that she had defied him. He didn't think that she would risk running out barely clothed at all, and he guessed he underestimated her. But he also felt an immediate worry that he had not expected.

She was alone, and would be wondering the streets naked except for a blanket to cover her. He didn't even want to think of the horrible things that could happen to her, what would happen if she came across the wrong crowd, if some ruthless men found her all alone trying to get home.

He had desperately run out of the tent, searching for her with his eyes, the only thing he could think was his urgent need to find her, to bring her back to where she would be safe.

He had seen her wrapped in his blanket, running head long into the woods. He had taken off after her, now that he knew where she was, his anger had gotten the better of him. He had envisioned all the ways he would punish her for this little stunt, but when had found her naked and crying, his anger had slowly left him.

She was a little idiot, with no way to protect herself, but she wouldn't have to anymore, she would have him.