Bunnygirl Ch. 05

Story Info
Harley gets pets; Calhoun gets jealous.
4.1k words
4.53
32.5k
12

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, there's no sign of her," the soldier reported, waiting for the general's nod of dismissal, scurrying off when it came.

General Wrothing felt a growing agitation in the pit of his stomach. Every time they received a tip of where the Princess Harley was, they always arrived only a day or two too late, finding that she had already gone.

"Listen up men," he shouted to the small group of soldiers he was leading in a search party, "She's already gone." There was a collective groan from the soldiers who had already experienced this same disappointment too many times in the weeks they had been searching for Harley. "We will leave immediately for the next town, as that is most likely where they will be," he said resignedly.

The men shuffled off to prepare to leave, and General Wrothing broodingly prepared his horse.

***

Harley skipped happily through the camp, carrying some food for the little unicorn, which she had practically adopted as her own since she got here. Once she had accepted the fact that she was stuck with the show and stopped being so obstinate, she had really come to view the place as home.

She liked not being the weird one, and she felt comfortable around her fellow "freaks." She also liked having the freedom to do as she pleased. At home she was constantly watched after and overprotected, she knew her parents only did it because they loved her, but this was a nice change.

Skipping happily and not paying attention to where she was going, she ran right into Tanner. She greeted him with a smile, the two had become fast friends in the couple weeks Harley had been with the show.

"Hey Rabbit," he said affectionately, "Where're you off to in such a hurry?"

"Oh, I was just going to see Lulu," she showed him the little bag of seeds in her hand.

"Yep, should a known," he said gruffly, leaning down and lifting a heavy bag over his shoulder. "Come with me, I got somethin' to show ye,"

He started walking away, and Harley had to practically run to keep up with his long strides.

"In here," he lead her into a tent, "I found these little guys on one a my scoutin' missions, and I figured you might wanna take care of 'em, since ya like lil' creatures an' all."

Harley went over to the box in the corner, and peered into it to see three little baby lions, all with a pair of wings folded across their backs.

"Oh, how adorable," she crooned, reaching her hand into the box to pet them. All three instantly vied for her attention, licking and nipping at her hand. "What are they?" she asked curiously.

"Them there are griffins," he told her, smiling at the fact that she seemed to like them.

"Oh, thank you," she said bouncing up and giving Tanner a hug. The big man, for his part, seemed embarrassed to be receiving a hug and awkwardly wrapped his arms around her.

Just then however, the tent flap opened and Cal's stormy presence could be felt in the room.

"Ah, Cal," Tanner said nervously pulling away from Harley and shuffling his feet under Cal's unyielding stare.

"Out," the single word escaped Cal's lips with a deathly calm, and Tanner worriedly looked at Harley before making his escape. Harley hastily tried to follow him, but Cal grabbed her arm, "Not you."

Harley looked up at Cal nervously. She and he had gotten along great in the past few weeks. He had been unerringly kind to her, being patient and friendly, and Harley had come to forgive him for how he treated her when she first got here. She even grew to feel a certain affection for him. The only hitch was his growing anger whenever she was near Tanner, and Harley didn't understand why he would get so angry about it.

Cal hovered menacingly above her, "Harley, you must know I've wanted that gorgeous little body of yours since you arrived here," he said cruelly, "And usually what I want I get."

Harley gulped nervously, she hadn't seen him like this since the day of her arrival. She tried to cower away from him, but he kept a firm grip on her shoulders.

"I was giving you time, but all you did was run into the arms of that damn Tanner," he shouted at her, shaking her shoulders. Harley felt tears come to her eyes at his rough words and manner. "But I will wait no longer, I mean to have you now."

Harley stared at him in horror. Much to the discomfort of her maidenly sensibilities, she had often found herself picturing what it would be like to once again be naked in Cal's arms. But it was the tender Cal she had grown to know, not the cruel one she had met the first day.

"Please, please," she gasped out in a little voice, finding herself unable to say anything else.

"Don't try to beg your way out of it. I've had enough of your little games," he said pushing her onto the ground, "I'm going to fuck you right here and now. You might as well accept it."

Harley opened her mouth to tell him that she wasn't pleading for him to stop, but only to be gentler. She wanted him to make love to her, but not this way. Before she could get the words out, though, he was roughly smashing his mouth onto hers.

His kiss was hard and cruel, and Harley could taste blood on her tongue, but whose she didn't know.

She didn't struggle when he ripped her dress down the middle, exposing her body to his eyes. He grabbed her breasts, not to pleasure either one of them, but simply to show that he owned her and could do what he wanted to her.

Harley felt silent tears fall down her cheeks and puddle in her ears, but she made no other sign of feeling anything, only laid there like a limp doll.

Cal quickly undid his pants, and roughly pulled her thighs wide apart. Harley felt cold and dead on the inside as he took her virginity so callously. She felt impaled and used.

He quickly came inside her, then pulled away and sat up, a scowl on his face. Harley turned onto her side, not even bothering to cover herself up. She stared at the blank wall of the tent, her head pillowed in the grass. She thought he might have left, until he eventually spoke.

"Are you okay?" he asked. There was no emotion in his voice, and Harley couldn't see his expression.

"What do you care?" she asked bitterly.

He didn't answer and the two of them stayed like that until once again Cal broke the silence.

"What's that growling sound?" he asked looking around.

Harley didn't answer, but immediately scrambled onto her knees and crawled over to the box of baby griffins. They were all baring their teeth, the hair on their backs raised. Harley felt bad for not noticing their growling and coming over to be with them sooner.

She put her hand in the box to let them know she was all right, and gently picked one up to hug against her chest. She buried her face into the soft fur of the baby griffin, letting herself become distracted from her recent hurt.

She didn't notice Cal approach, but heard him say ruefully, "The griffins."

"Tanner was giving them to me to watch over," she told him, kissing the baby on the head.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked desperately, "What was I supposed to think when I saw you two alone in here together?"

"You didn't give me a chance to say anything," she spat at him resentfully.

"Harley," he said despairingly, reaching his hand out to her. The little griffin she held nipped fiercely at his outstretched fingers, and he drew his hand back.

"Harley, please, I'm so sorry. I just let my stupid jealousy take over," he looked at her so pleadingly, that Harley felt the ice around her heart melt, and flow out her eyes.

"Harley," he said again when he saw her tears. She gently set the little griffin back into his box, and looked directly at him without trying to hold back her sobs.

"Don't Harley, don't cry," he said moving as if he was going to take her into his arms, but he held back, afraid to touch her.

Harley was the one who went to him, she threw herself into his arms and sobbed against his shoulder. Cal held her tenderly, but tightly against his chest.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he whispered over and over again against her hair, just hugging her tightly. Harley could feel the fast beating of his heart under her cheek, and it comforted her.

Eventually the tears stopped and Harley looked up at him. He looked at her distraughtly, and Harley felt a perverse pleasure in his pain. He deserved to feel a little distress, she thought.

She had forgiven him, but he didn't need to know that yet. Harley pulled out of his arms, and he looked so forlorn that she almost went back into them, but decided he wouldn't get out of his punishment that easily.

"Do you love me?" she asked, staring directly into his eyes.

He simply nodded and looked down. If he had been looking at her face, he would have seen the brief smile that hovered there before she quickly suppressed it. As it was, all he saw was the miserable ground.

"Then you'll let me go," she told him monotonously.

His gaze quickly jerked back up to her. "You would leave?" he asked, agony deeply embedded in his voice.

Harley simply nodded.

"But, how would you get home?" he searched for an excuse to make her stay, "It's not safe for you to be traveling alone."

"I'm sure Tanner would take me," she said, twisting the knife she had already driven into his heart.

Cal quickly turned his face away from her so as not to embarrass himself with the water filling his eyes. After a moment, his voice came out dull and wretched, "Fine, go," he said, not turning to look at her.

"You would really let me leave?" her voice was light and sweet.

Cal heard it and knew that she must be overjoyed at finally leaving this place and him.

She had never felt anything for him.

"It's what you want, so just go already," his voice was tortured.

"I wanted to go before, but you wouldn't let me, so why now?"

She wanted her pound of flesh, he thought, and she deserved it after what he did to her. So for the first time in his life he opened his heart and spoke his true feelings. For her.

"Because I love you. I have almost from the beginning. I had thought I could make you love me too, or at least care about me, but now I see that that will never happen. And yes, I will lose the only bit of happiness from my life when you leave, but it will be a comfort to know that you will have yours.

You don't love me, but I will always love you, and that's why I'm letting you go, Harley."

He stared into her eyes hopelessly, looking at her for what he thought would be the last time.

Harley couldn't take anymore of his sadness, and she threw herself into his arms. "But I do love you, I do. I love you. I love you. I love you," she said with her arms wrapped tightly around his neck.

She felt his hand rest hesitantly on her back. "What kind of game are you playing?" he asked suspiciously, not ready to believe that she loved him, in case it was her plan to give him utter and complete happiness only to take it all away.

"No game," she told him fiercely shaking her head and pulling back slightly to look into his eyes. "I was never going to leave, I only said that to punish you a bit for earlier," she said once again snuggling fully back into his arms.

"A bit?" he asked, still unbelievingly holding her in his arms.

She pulled back to look at him. "You did deserve it," she told him defensively, even though she was starting to feel a bit bad about the whole thing.

"Yes, that I did," he said finally letting a smile come to his face, "But I don't deserve you. Still, I'm not one to kick a gift horse in the mouth, and your never going to get away from me. Your mine, little rabbit, for now and forever."

"And your mine," she said laying her head on his shoulder, "For now and forever."

After they had had enough time just basking in the glow of each other's love, Harley spoke without moving her head from his shoulder.

"You know, it wasn't that I didn't want to make love to you, it was just that I didn't want to do it while you were so angry."

"I'm not angry now," he said suggestively. Harley smiled at him before pressing her mouth to his.

Cal gently kissed her back, touching her tongue with his. Harley demurely pulled back at the touch of his tongue, and blushed charmingly. Cal chuckled and kissed her little rabbit nose.

"I love your pink little nose," he told her, and watched as she scrunched it. He pulled the rest of her torn dress off her body, tossing it aside. He then picked her up and laid her gently on the ground.

Leaning above her, he lifted one of her floppy ears into his hand and kissed the smooth inside while rubbing the soft fur of the outside. He then gently licked the inside of her ear, and Harley started in surprise.

"What are you doing?" she asked breathlessly.

"I'm taking my time, little rabbit. Last time was far too rushed."

"Oh."

He then kissed her cheek and her chin, then lowered his kisses to her shoulder, then the top of her breast.

"Mmm," he said leaning his head back to look at her breasts, "Your fur is so thin and soft, I can feel your skin underneath," he said kissing the valley between her breasts, "And I love that I can still see your rosy little nipples peeking out from the fuzz," he said, gently biting one of them. Harley made a little moaning sound. "Especially when they are hard like this from your arousal," he continued.

"Wh-what are you doing?" she asked again, not really understanding these new sensations, "I feel so funny."

Cal smiled indulgently down at her, "You're supposed to," he said, "Doesn't it feel good?"

"Yes, oh yes," she nodded enthusiastically.

Cal smiled and gently bit her other nipple, making Harley moan again. He put his hands between her legs, "I should say you are enjoying yourself, you're dripping wet."

"What?" Harley lifted her head up, but Cal pushed it back down with a kiss.

"It's good, it means you're aroused," he said as he gently rubbed the slick folds between her outer pussy lips.

"Oh," she said relaxing, "W-wet with what?" her voice was shaky with the pleasure of having him rub her between her legs.

"This makes it easier for my cock to slip inside you," he told her, lifting a hand to show her the clear juice that was on his fingers.

"Keep doing what you were doing," she told him, wrapping her hands around his wrist and forcing it back to her pussy.

"Bossy," he told her tenderly, but continued to pleasure her vagina. Harley moaned with her growing gratification, eventually panting with her orgasm.

She stared up at Cal, her wide, blue eyes even bigger than usual, "What was that?" she asked him, amazed.

"You just had an orgasm," he smiled at her innocence.

"Do it again," she said putting his hand back to her pussy.

"No, now it's time for my cock," he said climbing over her.

Harley closed her eyes in anticipation of the pain that would come. "What's that look for, little rabbit?" Cal stopped when he saw her face.

"It's going to hurt," she told him earnestly.

"That was only the first time Harley. I'm never going to hurt you again," he said placing his himself at her entrance, "You'll like my cock, I promise," he said pushing into her.

And she did. Harley was amazed at the difference this time. She didn't feel degraded, but instead felt gloriously full. She didn't know if it was because of his change in attitude and that she wasn't scared of him this time, or if it was because of her "wetness," but she did know she had never felt so good before.

Cal started moving in and out of her, and Harley recognized the sensations she was having now, knew that they would lead to her ultimate pleasure, her "orgasm."

"Cal," she said breathlessly, digging her nails into his shoulder.

"Wrap your legs around me," he ordered, and Harley was glad that she wasn't the only one who sounded breathless.

She did as he asked, and he pressed even farther into her, continuing his rhythm, and taking her with him.

This time when he released his seed into her, she felt her own orgasm at the same time. Harley let her arms fall limply to lie on the ground, and Cal stayed on top of her.

Cal heard Harley moan again, but this time from his burdensome weight on her small frame. He instantly rolled to his side, taking her with him, keeping them joined.

"You were right," she told him, lazily running her fingers through his hair.

"About what?" he asked.

Harley blushed but said the words, "I did like your cock in me."

Cal gave her a lecherous grin, and she playfully bit his nose.

Just then she heard a noise coming from the three griffins, "Oh, they need me," she said pulling away from him, his limp cock slipping out of her.

She crawled naked over to the little babies, and lifted one into her arms again. She gently petted his head, and he licked her hand. "What's wrong little guy? Are you hungry?"

The griffin stared up at her.

"Hey what about me?" she heard Cal ask as he came up behind her and petted her tail.

Harley turned around to answer him, but as soon as the little griffin saw Cal he started growling and straining to get out of Harley's hands.

"I don't think they like you," she said gently putting the little beast in her arms back in his box.

"No, I guess not," he said pulling her back into his arms. Harley let him kiss her for a few moments before pulling away.

"They need food," she told him sternly.

"I need you," he said trying to kiss her again, but Harley stubbornly turned her head.

"Okay, okay," he said standing up and pulling his pants back up into place.

Harley looked over at her torn dress then back up at Cal who was standing in front of her.

"Stay here, I'll go get you a new dress and them some food," he said walking toward the tent door, muttering something about damn birds.

Harley suddenly felt really exposed sitting there naked. She had been fine when Cal was there, but when he was gone she just felt odd. She crawled over to her dress and pulled it back on. The giant tear still left her exposed, but she did feel a little better.

She went over to the baby griffins and lifted one into her arms, the other two stared up at her so sadly that she then lifted them out of the box, too.

She sat them down on her lap, playing with them. They nipped at her fingers and each other, rolling around and pretend fighting.

Cal soon came back with an armful of supplies. As soon as he entered the tent, the playful fighting of the griffins ended and they charged Cal. The growled and bit his ankles. Cal tried to kick them off without hurting them, but they kept coming back. He looked to Harley for help, but she was just laughing hysterically.

"Come get the little beasts off me," he ordered her. And Harley staggered over to him, still laughing as she lifted one and then another into her arms. She carried the two over to their little box, then made her way back Cal for the last one that was still gnawing at his leg.

"You better hurry woman or you can think twice about getting this dress," he waved the un-ripped dress that was in his hands.

Harley was instantly picking up the last little griffin and pursing her lips to hold back her laughter.

"Ungrateful beasts," he complained as he set down the load in his arms. Harley took off her old dress, aware of his Cal's stare, and quickly donned the new one she picked up off the ground.

"I wasn't sure if the monsters were yet eating meat or still drinking milk," he said, indicating both the plate of pig meat and the bucket of milk and shallow bowl.

"Let's see," Harley said picking up a little piece of pig and carrying it over to them. She laid it on the ground in front of them, and all three instantly surrounded it, sniffing curiously, but they didn't eat it.

"Looks like it's still milk," she told him, and he poured some into the bowl and handed it to her. Harley set it down, and they all began drinking happily.

12