Bunty Stuffed for Sunday Lunch

Story Info
Bunty takes more cum on Sunday.
1.4k words
3.89
53.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ur_firman
ur_firman
34 Followers

I was somewhat apprehensive as I drove to Bunty's for Sunday lunch, I had been back at college and it had been nearly a week since I raped her. Arriving at the house I knocked on the front door as usual, Bunty answered, we both seemed a bit awkward how we should greet each other. I noticed straight away her nipples had started to firm up and were erect clearly seen under her white cotton blouse due to a lack of a bra.

She was wearing a loose cream skirt that finished a few inches above her knees, in the end we kissed lips gently. Bunty said that she had just started laying the table in the dining room and I could. The others she said were out in the garden playing and that included her husband and daughters. Walking behind her looking at her slender legs and imagining her naked started to make me harden up. As we walked through the open plan hall complete with inglenook fireplace, I saw through the leaded patio windows the rest of the family at the bottom of the garden unaware I had arrived.

The dining room table had been half set as Bunty moved to the unset side of the table that faced dining room window. We could see the family at the bottom of the garden but due to the leaded windows they could not see in from that far away. As Bunty moved along the table laying the cutlery out as she did she went to pass me. I couldn't wait to see how the day would pan out after what happened last week. I placed my hands on her hips and told her to bend forward over the table, what she said, I repeated bend forward over the table and rest on your elbows. This time she followed my instructions, she was now in the perfect position for me to take her doggy style. She turned her head looked at me and said no not now it's too risky, before she could utter another word I lifted the helm of her skirt up until it was above it's waistband.

Wow I thought, Bunty had done what I told her a week or so ago after her rape and was not wearing any knickers, I could smell her sexy virginal musk.

I placed my left hand on her breast and started to roll her nipple with my fingers as this I had found out previously she liked. Pushing my right hand between her legs Bunty blurted out they will see us, but she knew they couldn't but it was her token act of resistance.

Seconds later my fingers passed her wet vaginal lips and into entered her moist hole. And as my fingers penetrated her she let out a little sigh, Bunty as I found out later had been turned on at the thought of me coming to dinner as I was.

Letting go of her breast and undid my jeans, letting them fall to the floor. Holding my cock I pulled back my foreskin back as far as it would go to, it was covered in my pre-cum, I was that excited pre-cum was dripping out of it's eye onto the dining room carpet.

Bunty begged again, not now we will be caught, lets do it later! Yes Bunty we I will do you again later but now I'm going to have you even if we risk getting caught. That made fucking her more exciting, deep down I wanted to be caught fucking this woman.

Bunty was leaning on her arms and her fingers scratching the table cloth, the sight of her wedding ring on her left finger nearly made me cum on the spot, I realised that I was about to enter another man's fertile wife and use her for my own pleasure. I rubbed my glistening cock head against her slit until I stopped at her entrance.

Bunty was by now breathing fast, "put it in me now I had to wait so long for this moment", I had this primeval urge to fucker her, no just forced my cock past her vaginal hole I slammed into Bunty's cervix knocking the wind from her. Bunty very really swears as she is some sophisticated lady said a loud voice "Fuck me that's big" I had forgotten how your cock stretches cunt wide open, 'oh my god that feels so good inside me'

Her juices had started to seep out of her cunt and were now running down her legs towards the carpet. She was now moaning out loud, I knew from experience her orgasm wasn't far away. With each thrust I felt her legs quiver near the point of buckling.

Bunty by this stage had given up looking out of the dining room window her head was I her hands muffling her moans of pleasure. Oh fuck I thought I haven't asked if she was using any birth control? "Bunty, Bunty", she look around, what birth control are you using I asked, between pants she replied NONE, I'm unprotected and fertile, good just what I wanted to hear that it was the sight of her wedding ring that triggered my orgasm, my cock felt as though it wanted to explode the girth had painfully increased.

Bunty said I can feel you cum inside me and your pulsing cock as it pumped more seed into my fertile womb, there is always something special depositing your thick cum inside a married woman and even better it was Bunty womb I was trying to impregnate.

I was still pumping my muck into Bunty when we heard Linda's voice shouting Mummy. Quick Bunty mumbled standing up straight and patting her skirt down, in here darling Bunty replied. I had hardly zipped my jeans up when Linda walked into the dinning room, she smiled at me and looked at her mother and said, what that fully smell in here, what smell Bunty said. Not sure Linda replied but an unusual one. I moved to open the windows so the smell would dissipate quickly.

Bunty turned and asked if I would finish laying the table, her nipples looked massive pressing hard against her blouse, she looked down and said yes I know but what can I do, Bunty and Linda left for the kitchen. Looking down to where Bunty had been standing spread-eagled over the dinning room table, there where big droplets of our mixed love juices. Wow that turned me on again, as I walked out I rubbed the sole of my trainer over the droplets to squash them in the carpet.

Joining Bunty and Linda in the kitchen getting the dinner out of the cooker, I couldn't help but notice my cum sliding down the inside of her leg and past her knee. As Linda took the vegetable into the dinning room I whispered to Bunty, I think your leaking, tell me about it she replied.. She bent down and rubbed off my cum with her hand. Hahaha I said now what are you going to do with a handful of my cum.

Without hesitation she licked the cum off her hand put it to her mouth and before swallowing it stuck her tongue out to show me. Fuck me I wanted to fuck her right there and then. I couldn't wait to fuck her later that afternoon.

Linda came back to the kitchen to collect the rest of the plates, she had a short skirt above the knee showing her young soft skinned legs and a tight woollen jumper which highlighted her young firm breast underneath. Bunty saw me looking at Linda and after she left the kitchen looked at me and said, in time you will. Bunty was right it would only be a short matter of time before she helped me to take Linda's virginity filling her unprotected womb with my seed..

As normal I sat next to Bunty at the table, there I was with a raging hard on there she was with my cum leaking slowly from her vagina onto her skirt. I dropped accidently my knife and it bounced under the table, as I crawled under the table to retrieve it I took the opportunity to quickly grab Bunty's knees and spread her legs apart. As I did I could see her labia lips covered in my seed and a residue absorbing into her skirt, she would have a real damp patch when she finally got up. I got back in my chair and looking at my knife said that's better, only Bunty and I knowing what I meant.

During dinner I kept getting whiffs of her cunt and my cum musk, she must have smelt it as well as each time she looked at me and smiled.

As I eat my dinned I looked at her wedding ring that always turned me on and wondered if this time I had managed to impregnate her.

ur_firman
ur_firman
34 Followers