Buried Treasure

Story Info
Finding a pirate map was just the beginning of the adventure.
1.9k words
3.75
16.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During a trip into Boston, he stopped at a small antique map shop. While flipping through the Caribbean charts, he discovered a crudely drawn map that vaguely reminded him of an unnamed island he had once explored off the Haitian coast. "It's a map to pirate treasure," the proprietor said pointing to the black "X" near the tiny cove on the island's east side. "Although I'm sure anything of value was plundered a hundred years ago. But there could still be interesting artifacts scattered nearby."

He purchased the map for an exorbitant figure, but he didn't mind—the possibility of adventure had been sparked in his blood. He took the map home and showed Trina. He carefully spread the weathered parchment on their dining room table.

"Maybe treasure is buried here," he explained. "Spanish doubloons, or jewels. Or even old weapons. Wouldn't it be cool to own a sword that was wielded by a real pirate?"

Trina's deep blue eyes sparkled at the thought. "How much are doubloons worth? Aren't they made of gold? Are you sure it's the right island?" She paused for a moment and lowered her voice to a purr. "You know, I've always wanted to have pirate treasure poured all over my naked body." She grabbed his cock and he hardened in her hand. "Pearls and rubies and emeralds and gold, running all over my tits and between my legs. Mmmm..." She unzipped his pants and lowered her mouth to his organ. She held his balls and sucked, and in no time at all, he was firing off a heavy round of semen. She greedily swallowed until he was spent.

"When can we go?" she asked, smacking her lips.

He gasped for breath. "I have a couple weeks of vacation coming to me. We could go as soon as I can tie up some loose ends."

She hugged and kissed him. "I can't wait," she said.

When he came home from work the next day, she greeted him at the door bare from the waist up. "I want you to fuck me from behind," she said. She bent over the couch, her ass up in the air. He pushed down the flannel pajama pants she was wearing. There was a new, black mark on her right cheek, the size of his palm.

He looked carefully at the image. It was a skull and crossbones tattoo. The skin around it was red and inflamed. "What is this?" he said.

"Fuck me now!" she panted.

He shoved off his pants and sunk into her with one, smooth thrust. Trina emitted a feral growl. "Pull my hair!" she ordered. He grabbed a fistful of her long, blonde mane and snapped her head backwards. "Ah! Jesus! Harder! Fuck me harder!" she said.

It took less than a minute of sweating, slapping flesh and guttural moans. Trina screeched, and he unleashed a torrent into her box.

He looked down at her ass and at the grinning skull there. "How do you like my tattoo?" she asked.

"I'm surprised. I never thought of you as a tattoo person."

"I think it's sexy. It hurt like hell, but I like it."

"If you like it, then I like it."

She got up off the couch. "Let's go look at the map again."

They traced the map and made two full-size copies at Kinko's. On the Internet, they researched pirates and shipwrecks. Trina drank rum drinks every evening. Sometimes at night, they would fuck for hours.

Trina had got herself two more tattoos—an elaborate black chain around her upper arm, and a stunning, aggressively large serpent in a looped pose at her groin. "Are you sure you want something this big here?" he asked her as his finger traced the length of the reptile's body. Not that there was anything they could do about it now. He went down on her, driving his tongue deep into her snatch. She grabbed his head and pulled him so hard into her crotch that he could barely breathe. Her cunt seemed to be everywhere. But he couldn't keep his eyes off the serpent's head, which seemed to be watching him.

When she reached a powerful, arching orgasm, he climbed back on top of her and sunk his cock inside. She clawed him with her nails. Afterwards, he looked in the mirror. There were red streaks all across his back.

He and Trina threw a party and showed all their friends the map. The entire evening, Trina hovered around the chart, telling everybody about what might be buried there. "Pieces of eight are silver, and doubloons are gold. And who knows what else we might find there."

"Most likely, nothing at all," he said, trying to keep her expectations reasonable.

"Don't be a spoil sport," Sally said. Sally had been Trina's roommate in college, and the two of them still liked to spend long weekends together in Atlantic City. "It would be awesome to find something valuable. We could be billionaires."

"We?" Trina asked.

"You could be billionaires." She lowered her voice. "Unless you'd be willing to spread the wealth."

"What do you think?" Trina asked him. "Do we want some company?"

He liked Sally all right, and he didn't think they'd find anything particularly valuable anyway. And it would be nice to have someone else along for fun. His wife had been in a partying mood like he had never seen her in before.

"The more the merrier," he said.

They three of them flew to the Dominican Republic and discussed plans for finding the island again. He'd kept sketchy notes from when he explored the island the first time, so he was fairly certain he could find it again. They rented a cabin cruiser from an old, weathered, English-speaking man in Santo Domingo. "Buried pirate treasure?" the man chuckled. "Good luck, sir. The best of luck to you. You don't mind coming back to the office and leaving a deposit, do you?"

They set a course for the Haitian side of the island. Trina and Sally shed their tops as soon as they were away from the heaviest boat traffic. A fourth tattoo, this one an ornate, symmetric, tribal design, adorned the small of Trina's back.

They skimmed across the choppy water for a few hours. When the sun got hot, the girls slipped out of their bikini bottoms, too. They worked on their tans while he piloted the boat. He looked often at the naked women, and was surprised by how well Sally had kept her body up. But he also had to keep an eye on the charts and GPS. He was pretty sure they were getting close.

Trina came sauntering over, her skin shiny with oil and sweat. She stood behind him and looked around his shoulder at Sally, who was smoothing suntan lotion on her breasts. "Don't you think she's beautiful?" Trina asked. "She has great tits, don't you think? It would turn me on if I could watch you fuck her."

"What's got into you? I've never seen you like this before."

"I love this. And I love you, honey." She took his hand and pressed it between her legs, right next to the coiled serpent, and he felt the heat and humidity of her there. "I'm so hot I could almost burst. If I don't come soon, I'm going to do something desperate."

"Hold that thought," he said, squinting in the distance. "I think that's it." He pointed to the faint, thin band of land on the horizon.

The girls squealed when they saw their destination ahead. They thundered around the boat, pointing and gathering up the things to take ashore. He piloted the boat around to the leeward side, where they could anchor the boat out of the wind.

They took the launch to the beach. They immediately unrolled the map and got their bearings. If they were on the right island, the black "X" was less than a hundred yards away. The two naked women raced across the seaweed-strewn sand to the spot.

For a few minutes, they wandered around, comparing the ground to the map. The more they looked, the more it looked like this was the right place. And if the map was correct, the treasure would be buried ... right there!

Trina ran back to the launch. She returned, shovel in hand, panting and nervous. He took the shovel from her and stabbed it into the sandy soil.

Only a few feet down he hit a thud. He couldn't believe it. He didn't expect to find anything, but the shovel had definitely hit something, something wooden. He fell to his knees and pulled some of the loose dirt away. It was the top of a chest!

"Oh my God!" Trina said. She put her hands on his bare shoulders as she watched him dig around the edges of the old box.

She whispered in his ear as he worked on getting a hand hold on a side. "You're so ruthless. So strong. Baby, listen to me. After you open this chest, I want you to tie me to that tree over there. And I want you to rape me." He paused, unable to continue for a moment. "I could never stop you. Such a big, strong cock you have. Keep digging, baby, keep digging."

He had an erection, which he was sure Sally had noticed. But he kept digging. He was finally able to get the chest to move an inch. He and Sally reached down in the hole and rocked the chest loose. They pulled the chest up and onto the surface.

Trina threw open the top and looked inside.

It was full of empty beer bottles.

"Shit!" Trina said.

"Worth five cents each in California, if you recycle," he quipped, but Trina wasn't in the mood to joke.

"All this fucking way for no reason!" She stomped off back towards the launch, her skull and crossbones firmly set on her clenched ass.

He thought about salvaging the old chest and lugging it back as a souvenir of the misguided adventure. The story was sure to get a laugh or two back home. But the wood was beginning to rot, and it seemed like a lot of work for no good reason. He took one of the brown bottles instead.

They fired up the outboard motor on the launch and headed back out to the boat. Trina sat with her arms folded across her chest, her hand gripping the chain tattoo on her upper arm.

They boarded their cruiser and set course back towards Santo Domingo. The day was still warm, but the sun was getting low in the sky. They had supplies for spending the night, but their adventure appeared to be aborted.

Trina went below deck and came back wearing white shorts and a black, long-sleeved T-shirt. He thought about what she had said earlier, and what kind of fun they could have when they got back to the hotel.

He looked longingly at Sally, who had not yet put her bikini back on. Her breasts were beautiful, and the trimmed patch of hair in her crotch seemed to be beckoning him. He imagined fucking her, and he imagined Trina sitting on a chair next to the bed watching them do it. His cock began to stir again inside his shorts. "She does have nice tits," he said.

"Don't even think about it," Trina snapped.