Burlesque

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Sam, it's your turn. What's Laura up to right now?" I asked.

Sam hesitated, "I liked your both of your fantasies so much. I can't shake them," he replied nervously.

"Come on. I know that you can do better than that!" Claire interjected. "The things that you've told me when we're alone!"

"Okay, how about this? Aurora is inducting Laura into her secret burlesque society." We all laughed at the absurdity of Sam's suggestion. But he continued on, starting off hesitantly but building in momentum when he could see that Claire and I were revelling in his story.

"She has Laura tied down to a bed in a small room just off the stage. Laura is naked and spread-eagled. As each dancer comes off stage they enter the room and try to make Laura cum as many times as possible. They can do whatever they want to her- all sorts of dirty things- Laura is tied down too tightly to resist. But they're trying to make her cum her much as possible so they only pursue things that they can see that Laura is getting-off on. And as the next performer finishes her dance, it's her turn in the room to make Laura cum. Because Aurora selected Laura for induction, she gets to have the first turn playing with her and she is the only one who stays on in the room when the others get to have their turn. She stands above Laura, demanding that Laura be a complete slut, to surrender to these things that she knows that she wants but has been too scared to ask for or new things she didn't know to ask for until the dancers set to work on her."

Claire moaned in appreciation. Sam smiled, pausing to enjoy her excitement, before continuing, "And dancer after dancer has their way with Laura whilst Aurora encourages and protects her, keeping score with a chalkboard. And at the end of the ceremony, Laura is apprenticed to the dancer with the highest tally- they obviously have an affinity. This dancer trains Laura, getting their new slut ready for the other tests and ceremonies of the secret society."

"Fuck, that's hot," I groaned. Sam and Claire smirked, eying my obvious erection. It was a struggle to not simply grab my cock and start pumping it in front of them.

"I love it," agreed Claire, her cheeks flushed. "The only thing that I don't like is that the ladies have to go one at a time- it seems like such a waste."

"Don't worry, the other ceremonies make up for that," chuckled Sam.

"Good! Sometimes a lady wants a little extra help." Claire reached across and took one of our hands in each of hers. I felt drunk with lust, shivering slightly upon contact with her cool and smooth skin. She now lifted these hands and brought them under her little black dress. An impossible amount of blood was flooding through my cock- my erection almost hurt.

"Hang on a moment," Sam warned. I couldn't read his face- he seemed calm but I thought that he must have been unhappy with my involvement. I recoiled away, my hand slipping out of Claire's. "This might help a little," he suggested, removing his suit jacket and laying it across the laps of the three of us.

"Good thinking," Claire agreed, kissing him surprisingly innocently. Once again she grabbed my hand and slipped it beneath both the jacket and her dress. Sam's hand was already in position rubbing Claire's clit. I brushed past his hand to explore the rest of her pussy. I was delighted to discover that Claire wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Did you arrive here like this?" I whispered, my hand exploring the swollen folds of her hairless labia, already slick with her excitement.

"Not quite this wet. Just this exposed," she quietly moaned. I grunted in appreciation. I couldn't resist any longer, my fingers moved across to her soaked vagina. I effortlessly slipped two fingers deep into her warmth, curling my fingers forward as I quickly pressed them in and out of Claire.

"Oh fuck yes," she groaned. Sam whispered softly into her ear as we both watched her slowly writhe against us. I slipped my idle hand beneath the jacket and began taking care of myself as subtly as I could. I was so sensitive that I could hardly move if I wanted to cum at the same time as Claire. From the very slight twitch of Sam's arm I could see that he was aiming for the same timing.

Very quickly Claire was bucking against our hands, her legs spread so profanely that they were grinding against both of us. I could feel Sam's hand vigorously rubbing Claire's clit. I slipped a third finger into her, acknowledged by Claire grasping her pert breasts before looking up at the ceiling and letting her eyes roll back in her head. Her long and vulnerable neck looked so inviting whilst she sat like this. Sam clearly agreed, leaning over to kiss the side of Claire's neck. I was worried that I might be breaching an unspoken barrier, but I was so inflamed with desire that I leant into do the same, nibbling on the other side of her neck. Claire gasped- she was now sitting in a room of fully clothed strangers; squeezing her breasts, pressed firmly between two men whom she could feel were masturbating against her, encouraging them to overwhelm her with their powerful fingers and neck torments.

She quickly started to cum ferociously. I had struggled to wait for this moment- as soon as Claire started to go I was there as well- draining my balls of their intense yearning. I closed my eyes and groaned, relishing pulse after pulse course through my cock, relaxing my entire body as deep waves of pleasure washed all through me. With my attention returning to the room as my orgasm ebbed away, I could feel Claire's pussy tightly gripping my fingers in waves- she was still deep in orgasm as threw herself repeatedly against the back of her chair. Her moans were stifled by a deep kiss from Sam. With my energy returning I resumed pumping my fingers violently in and out of Claire, timing my thrusts to correspond with her vagina's pulses. Her orgasm lasted at least a minute- my arm was burning from the effort of driving hard into her. I watched her gasping- her breathing so deep that the rise and fall of her small breasts was entrancing. My whole hand was soaked with her warm juices.

As Claire's orgasm began to subside Sam broke off his kiss, I could still feel his fingers working against her clit. When Claire's pussy finally relaxed I briefly reached as deeply into her as I could before slowly sliding my fingers out of her. I brought my hand up, admiring Claire's glistening juices. "I think that we have lost ourselves a little there," I offered, wiping my hand against a napkin that I planned to souvenir. I didn't dare look around the room.

"People came here for a show," Claire gasped, yet to fully recover from her titantic orgasm.

Before we could talk any further, the emcee announced, "And now for the moment that you have all waiting for- the return of the delicious Aurora Black and her new assistant, the crowd favourite, Nova Black!" The crowd gave its loudest welcome yet. I was shocked and incredibly turned-on to see you stride out onto the stage with Aurora. Sam, Claire and I went wild- giving you a huge standing ovation. You shot us a little wink, you were masking the nerves that you must have been feeling well as you confidently moved onto the stage.

"Looks like there was some truth to your initiation theory Sam," Claire commented excitedly.

"They both look amazing," Sam remarked. I enjoyed seeing the hunger in his eyes as his gaze worked its way across your body. The set was now strewn with sandstone and hieroglyphs, evoking ancient Egypt. Aurora was dressed as Cleopatra- her bearing matching the precise and fierce style of her make-up. She wore a snake headdress and long glimmering semi-sheer robes through which we could only discern hints of her gorgeous curves. You seemed to be dressed as one of her subjects, wearing an obscenely short brown slip that barely covered anything on you. Different shades of mineral make-up were smeared upon your skin, making you sparkle under the lights.

I was hungry to see all of you up there, to see you excite everyone in the room. As some vaguely Middle Eastern horns and drums started playing Aurora began to dance, her powerful movements causing her robes to flutter and glimmer in the light. You danced sensuously in her wake- as you rolled your hips your short dress would slide ever so slightly upwards, taunting us as it never seemed to rise up quite far enough. Aurora began to focus upon the space in centre of the stage, performing intense laps around this small space. She turned to face you, her domineering presence demanding that you cease your languid dance. Aurora instead marched you to a pile of large stones on the side of the stage that were housed in a small open-topped cage. You quickly lost interest in these, facing the audience to resume your dance. The audience cheered your cheeky display of disobedience, admiring your body as you swayed in gorgeous waves that ran down your entire length. Aurora registered her displeasure in pantomime, picking up a previously hidden leather whip.

"This could get interesting," Sam whispered. My heart was pounding in excitement. Aurora gestured from the pile of stones to the centre of stage before cracking her black whip down next to you. You jumped in fright but began to follow Aurora's commands- ferrying the fake stones to the centre of stage where you began to stack them in a tower. Whilst you worked Aurora's manner became much more relaxed- now it her who was dancing sensuously for us all as she made slow laps around your construction, sporadically cracking her whip at no one in particular.

The reason for the cage surrounding the stone quickly became clear- as you removed more and more stones you had to reach further into the cage to gather the next one. Your slip couldn't handle this bending, the crowd cheered when one of your breasts fell out of your dress. You feigned surprise but carried the stone over to your growing monument with your breast still exposed. You didn't wear any nipple tassels, letting everyone see you properly- your tit sparkling invitingly with make-up. I was one of many whom couldn't resist wolf-whistling as you made your journey.

"Fuck, I want her," Claire whispered as she slid her hand beneath the suit jacket to reach for my cock. "You must be loving this," she added, opening my fly to find my cock obscenely hard. She began to slowly pump it, her small hand gripping me tightly. I glanced over to admire her, groaning as I noticed that she was also working Sam- pumping both of our cocks in time with one another. I sat a little deeper in my chair, letting myself relax and enjoy your show whilst Claire played with me.

With the monument beginning to rise Aurora began to remove pieces of her robes and hang them on the structure. The narrow tower that you were constructing was distinctly phallic. With Aurora nearly nude we could once again admire the gorgeous curve of her breasts and hips. I felt blissful with Claire working my cock. You continued to ferry stones, placing your breasts back into your dress every time that you dropped off a load, only to have them fall out again every other time. Having moved nearly all the stones I was disappointed to see that you were now planning to lift them out of the cage with your back to the audience. I changed my mind as you reached deep into the cage- your dress now slid up to reveal your butt. You deliberately stood with your legs apart, showing us that you weren't wearing any underwear, inviting us to gaze at your pussy. Looking at your full and slightly parted lips I could tell that the glimmer that I saw upon them wasn't make-up.

Claire increased her tempo as the crowd cheered wildly for you. Under the cover of the noise I gasped "Fuck!" loudly as I came. I had planned to last for longer but I couldn't control myself when the whole room was admiring your wet cunt. Claire looked over at me, amused by my sudden and violent loss of control. My cock still pulsed as she continued to grip me. I watched her other arm, the tendons raised as she began furiously pumping Sam's cock- he didn't last long under her onslaught of sensation, quickly cumming as he watched you receive some playful smacks from Aurora that left your right bum cheek glowing red. Aurora was now cracking her whip more frequently; her dancing was once again becoming more commanding as she forced you to work faster. Both yours and Aurora's breasts now jiggled deliciously whilst both of you hastened around the stage.

After letting Sam come down, Claire moaned "I want your help again gentlemen. I need to cum whilst Laura is on stage as well." Now I understood why she had been so eager to finish off Sam. Claire hitched her dress up over hips, spread and lifted her legs so that one rested in the laps of both Sam and me. The suit jacket was spread over her lap but it was doing little to mask our debauchery. Once more she grabbed our hands and guided them to her pussy. Sam moved his hand to its familiar territory of Claire's clit but she stopped him. "No," she commanded. "You are both going to finger me- single thrusts from alternating hands, one set of fingers in and then pulled all the way out and then the next person does the same. Drive into me hard!" I gulped, exciting by Claire's plan. I used my spare hand to firmly grasp her leg- I wasn't going to let her close her leg even if she tried.

Sam drove in first, his fingers slamming into Claire. Just as quickly he was out again and it was my turn to hammer Claire's pussy. We continued like this, our hands furiously sliding past another. Quickly we had smeared Claire's juices all over the hand of one another. Claire was obviously loving her rough gang fingering- she was quickly gasping and making an involuntary little squeak every time Sam or I pounded into her.

But she didn't take her eyes off you- you were now reaching for the final stone. It seemed to be just out of your grasp such that you were fully folded over on the cage as you tried to pick it up. A frustrated Aurora was standing next to you, lifting up your dress to fully expose your butt. She was now fully naked. She smacked you repeatedly, urging you to reach just a little further, the effort of her swings meaning that the jiggle of your butt was mirrored in hers. I groaned watching Aurora's nipples firm as she dealt with you.

When you strained and finally picked it up the crowd cheered. Your slip now sat comically around your waist, doing nothing to cover your breasts or pussy as you brought the stone over to finish the obelisk. Completing your stone cock monument, Aurora suddenly whipped off your dress, leaving you fully naked. Claire moaned in appreciation, I began to drive three fingers into her. Although my hand kept on brushing against Sam's I wasn't sure how many he was using. The music reached a crescendo and Aurora quickly and expertly tied you face-first to the obelisk. Your arms were secured to the stone well above your head and your legs were spread, tied to the base of the monument. Aurora now paused and invited us to look more closely at her whip. She didn't seem to be planning to flog you, instead she showed us the handle- thick, long, black and smooth with a rounded tip.

"Oh fuck," groaned Claire. I couldn't look away from you. The monument must have been on a rotating platform- Aurora now swung it around so that the audience could no longer see you. She continued to tease us by showing us the handle of the whip, testing the weight of it in her hand as she seemed to be genuinely contemplating going through with her plan.

We could all see her erect nipples, her breasts rising and falling. Her dance hadn't been that strenuous- Aurora was as excited as we were. Finally she made her decision, standing so we could see her arm pumping but not where her hand or whip were going. Your screams of delight rang out- I could tell that they were not faked- you sounded almost in shock to be accommodating this huge dildo. You kept moaning and yelling, taking it as we watched Aurora fill you.

Claire wanted more, grabbing both Sam's and my hand and forcing both of us into her at the same time. We could barely fit, my fingers pressed up hard against Sam's as we filled Claire's cunt. The crowd were going crazy, I could hear lots of people getting off as they watched Aurora fucking you. Very quickly Claire was cumming, screaming "Take it Laura! Take it!" as she bucked and writhed. There was no need to mask her orgasm, I could see lots of people in the audience cumming as well. Almost immediately you were there too, your screams filling the room.

I was watching Aurora's arm- my cock rock hard as I registered how violently she was pounding that big dildo into you. I wished that I could see your face whilst you came. When the screams of your orgasm finally faded the curtain closed. Despite feeling slightly breathless everyone cheered and screamed in appreciation. A lot of the crowd were still going for it.

Watching Claire slowly relax as her orgasm finally retreated, I commented "Looks like there was some truth to your story as well Claire." She just smiled, spent.

"Now we need to find out if there was any truth to your story as well," Sam suggested, looking at me. We got up, tried our best to fix our cum covered clothes and made our way to the backstage entrance.

"Aurora and Nova told me to expect you three," the bouncer chuckled. "Have fun back there," he said, stepping aside to let us pass.

12