Burnin' For You Ch. 01

Story Info
Fiery young Irish woman has some partying fun.
1.3k words
3.86
34.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma McDowell was a fiery redheaded twenty one year old. She worked as a waitress at a local diner. Her life was pretty simple. She worked during the day and at night she was usually at a bar or dance club. Emma was an aspiring musician. She loved music. It was her life. She played guitar, bass, drums, and sang as well. At the moment she was in a band, the only girl in the band, and she played guitar and did lead vocals. They were mostly a cover band of classic rock songs. Emma favored playing Blue Oyster Cult songs, they're her favorite band. She could best be described as a wild girl, a pistol, a firecracker.

It was just in her nature. She'd always been that way. Emma was a gorgeous girl. She stood at 5'6" and weight 135 lbs. She had short, fiery red hair and freckles dotted her entire body. She had a slim figure with 36D breasts that she had no problem showing off. Emma loved sex, almost as much as she loved dancing. She was always a bit of a tease. Tact was not something Emma understood. If she wanted something, or someone, she went after it/them. It was that simple. So that night was no exception. She got all dressed up, wearing knee high black leather boots with a two and a half inch heel, a tiny black skirt and a black leather corset with red trim covering the boning of it.

She put some make up on, a little mascara and eye-liner, some lipstick. Emma usually didn't wear that much make up, she didn't need it. She had a natural beauty. Then Emma hopped in her black 1972 Impala and headed for her favorite dance club. As soon as she got in the music and atmosphere hit her. She could feel her nipples harden in her corset and she felt a slight wetness between her knees. Emma never left this place without a man, or a woman. That was another major aspect of Emma. She loved women just as much as men, sometimes more, they were kinkier.

Emma walked out on the dance floor and instantly a crowd of men surrounded her. She looked around and found the most handsome of them. He was tall with light brown hair and hypnotic green eyes. He had this smile, more of smirk really that aroused Emma even more. He was dressed in a tight black t-shirt that had AC/DC on it and a pair of tight blue jeans. Emma pointed too him and he walked up to her. She smiled and pressed her body against him, feeling his hands rest on her hips. He turned her around quickly and pressed his body against her backside. Emma let out a soft moan but smiled and began to move her hips to the music. She began to grind her hips against his body, feeling him harden. Emma turned around slowly and looked up at him, her hands resting on his chest. Nothing had been said yet, but nothing had to be said.

She danced with him, grinding against him, practically fucking him if they both hadn't been dressed, for hours. Sweat covered both their bodies and finally she couldn't take it any longer. She took his hand and led him out of the club. Emma led him to her car and they got in. The ride back to Emma's was silent. She glanced down when she felt his hand on her thigh. Emma smiled at him and traveled up her thigh to find her warm center, her completely shaven, smooth pussy. Emma moaned and spread her legs a little to give him better access. "No panties," he finally said. "Expecting something?" His voice was low, intoxicating. It had a hint of a cowboy-like accent to her that drove her wild.

"Hoping," she answered with a smile. Her own voice had an accent. She had a thick Irish accent, since she was born and raised there, moving to the states for college. Emma moaned as she felt his fingers graze her clit. She spread her legs farther, opening up for him. Unfortunately for him the drive back to her place wasn't that long. He was forced to stop and they got out of the car. Emma smiled at him and led him up to her apartment. Once inside she closed the door and looked at him. She didn't say anything, she just walked towards him slowly with a seductive, lustful look in his eyes. All he could do was smile and watch.

She untied the strings of her corset, loosening it before finally allowing it to drop on the floor. Her large breasts were exposed now and the man she was with couldn't help but stare. "I'm Emma," she said as she took off her boots. Emma walked closer to him and he took a step back. She smiled and slid the skirt from her body, leaving her completely naked in front of him.

"Aiden," he answered with a smile, staying in his spot. He looked down at her naked body and he could feel his cock beginning to throb. He wanted this girl so badly. Aiden took his shirt off, dropping it on the floor. He watched Emma smile then walk into her bedroom. Aiden followed stood there for a moment wondering if he should follow. He finally decided to go in and found her on the bed with an ice cube in her hand. She circled it around her nipples slowly, making Aiden's already throbbing cock harder. After she had her nipples nice and hard she took the ice cube and slide it down her body, spreading her legs as far as she could, giving him an amazing glimpse at her beautiful, wet pussy. Emma pleasured herself with the ice cube until it was gone, completely melted.

She crawled to the end of the bed then got off and walked up to him. Emma dropped to her knees and unbuttoned his shirt. He had taken his shoes off at the door. Emma glanced up at him before pulling down his pants. She stared at his nine and a half inch long, inch thick cock in erotic amazement. Emma smiled and slid her tongue along the tip of his cock, tasting his precum. Then she opened her mouth and wrapped it around his throbbing member. She began to move back and forth on it, in and out, in and out. Emma worked a rhythm into it, moaning as she did so. Aiden couldn't take it though. He grasped her hair in his fists and shoved her face forward. His hips bucked against her, forcing his cock farther down his throat. Emma moaned and took his cock gladly. He could feel himself reaching the edge as she took his cock all the way into her throat.

"Oh god Emma," he moaned, fucking her face harder. Finally he couldn't hold back anymore and he exploded into her. Aiden sent his hot stream of cum into her mouth, straight to her throat and he smiled at her when she swallowed. Emma let go of his cock and stood up, kissing him passionately, so he could taste his own cum. Then she led him to the bed and pushed him down on it. Emma crawled on top of him and straddled him.

"You should know, Aiden, I like it rough." Aiden simply smiled and bucked his hips up against hers, forcing his cock into her pussy without warning. Emma moaned loudly and began to ride him. It wasn't slow either. Emma was riding him like a horse. Faster, faster, faster. She could feel his cock going in and out of her pussy and it felt so good. Emma moaned loudly as she fucked this stranger even harder. He bucked up against her, showing her how badly he wanted it. Emma groaned as she fucked him harder, driving his cock into her over and over and over again. "Fuck Aiden," she moaned. He made her crazy with desire. Emma fucked him hard until she felt herself explode. Her body spasmed and she screamed in pleasure as she experienced the most erotic orgasm she ever had. "OH fuck yeah Aiden," she moaned as he exploded into her pussy.