Burning

Story Info
A tender tale of sexual passion.
891 words
4.07
22.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

YOU TOOK MY HAND in yours and you led me silently away from the crowd, gathered together in communal awe around the bonfire that burned with joyful ceremony, that cold November night. Nobody noticed us slip away; nobody could have guessed that the fire they stood around, gawping at in innocence, was a mere spark compared to the heat inside you. Your heart was burning at supernova temperatures, and your eyes were bright with life and desire.

You led me through the night, navigating the darkness with the confidence of the truly sighted. Several times I tried to break our journey, pulling you towards me for an explanation, for a kiss; but you would only smile, and lead me on, as if you had found a purpose that you could not yet share with me. The night was alive with colourful explosions, as if the very firmament was celebrating the joy of new lust.

Finally you halted your journey, and I was surprised (and amused) to find that we had arrived at a modest hotel, and then you wasted no time in adopting a brusque, professional manner as you booked us a room for the night. You smiled radiantly, mischievously, as you dangled the room key in front of me, and gestured to me to follow you.

The room was surprisingly tasteful, comfortable and warm. You locked the door behind us, and finally, finally you spoke to me. "Do you want me?" You asked. And I said ‘yes’, with my lips and my eyes, for I wanted you more than I have ever wanted any other woman, though I knew nothing about you; not even your name. "Will you kiss me?" You asked. And I smiled as I moved towards you and answered your question with an embrace and a kiss that I never wanted to break.

"Will you fuck me?" You whispered, shockingly, without smiling. And I moved my hands hungrily down your body, down between your legs, as I answered, ‘yes’.

And then we undressed each other, wordlessly, and I felt as if we shared a solemn seriousness, as if passion was dictating from a script that was exclusive to us, at that moment.

Naked, hungry for each other, I held you tightly as we kissed with a force that left me breathless, and which seemed to signal the start of something; the concordance of your kisses were taking me out of the world, and into your space. You moved to the bed and lay down with your eyes bright and your arms open, and then I was with you, holding down you arms as I traced your lovely form with staccato kisses, describing a path that would never be travelled in quite the same way again.

I pushed you gently onto your side and moved behind you, wrapping my arms around you, touching your breasts and your stomach, running my hands down your thighs as I buried my head in your hair, taking in the scent of you; your hair was fragrant with distant memories of summer lovemaking.

You gasped and smiled, your eyes were tightly closed as you turned to face me and kissed my face, my chest, and your hands were alive, dancing across my back or clasping at my hands, guiding them to the places you wanted to be touched.

With my fingers deep inside you, lost in your hot wetness, I moved my mouth around your breast and I used my tongue and my teeth on your nipple. The taste of you was exquisite: you tasted of illicit sexuality and raw desire.

You pulled my hand away from your cunt and you moved above me. You took my cock in your hand and you looked me directly in the eyes and you smiled wantonly as you lowered yourself onto my hard cock. You shivered with pleasure as my cock reached deep inside you, and you showered me with kisses as you fucked me, finding a rhythm to your lust – deep and hard, slow and gentle, then faster and faster, exhaustingly lustful, insatiably hungry.

And soon I found myself lost to notions of time and continuity. Touching you, feeling you, kissing you, being inside you… these were the only things that mattered any more. The sound you made when you drew breath, the cries of delight that escaped from your lips and the sweetness of kissing you, of being deep inside you, the unexpected tears that formed at the corner of your eyes...

A wave of heat enveloped me as I came inside you, and I felt you stiffen and then relax, as you reached your climax, again and again. Finally, you lay your head on my chest, and I wrapped my arms around you and wished I knew your name so that I could whisper it tenderly.

I fell asleep and dreamed of fire, and when I awoke you were gone, as I knew you would be. I spent the following weeks and months missing you, looking for you, and wishing I knew your name. Finally, I let you rest in my memory and found a place for you in my heart.

You took me by the hand and you whispered that you loved me, and that cold November night was cold no more, for inside I was burning. For you, my love.