Burning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodnight babe," said Greg

"Goodnight Greg," said Katie.

5

There was a loud thump and a groan as Katie opened her eyes, she looked around to find the source of the sound and found Greg slumped up against the window frame, "What's wrong Greg?" asked Katie.

"My legs are not being agreeable right now," groaned Greg as he pushed himself off the window frame but stumbled and fell back onto the bed. Katie giggled and Greg mumbled into the bed "Not funny,"

"I was going to make you a nice breakfast..." said Greg.

"But your not now?" pouted Katie.

"Well only if you be nice to me," smirked Greg.

Katie smirked and said "I'll show you nice," and tackled him, they rolled off the bed and landed on the floor with a thump. Greg groaned as his back thudded against the hard floor.

"That's not very nice of you Katie," groaned Greg pushing her off him and struggling to his feet, his legs wobbling as he tried to gain his balance. When Katie tried to push herself off from the floor she stumbled and crashed into Greg sending them back to the floor in a heap.

Greg chuckled at her, then she playfully swiped her hand across his shoulder. "Not so easy is it babe," chuckled Greg.

Katie muttered something under her breath and then tried to get off the floor again, this time successful but on unsteady legs. "Geez my legs feel like jelly," groaned Katie.

"So do mine, we really had a workout yesterday didn't we?" said Greg.

"Oh yes, but it was an enjoyable work out," smiled Katie as she stumbled towards the bathroom watching Greg get up unsteadily.

"I'll wait for you to have a shower babe, going in there together won't work out we'll just slip over," said Greg.

"Maybe later," purred Kate. Greg grinned at her as she slid the door closed.

***

"Mmm pancakes, that smells so good Greg," said Katie as she walked out into the kitchen.

"Leave some for me, I'm going to have a shower," said Greg as he walked stiffly down the hall to the bathroom.

Katie winced slightly when she sat down on the chair, her thighs protesting slightly at the rigorous workout she put them through the previous night. 'Oh these taste so good," thought Katie as she swallowed a piece of syrup coated cake.

Katie jumped in fright when Greg came around her and whispered hotly "You're so gorgeous Katie,"

"Oh god, you scared me Greg," said Katie.

"Sorry," chuckled Greg as he retrieved the remaining pancakes from the frying pan.

After Katie finished eating she sat there studying Greg's muscular chest while he ate, Greg felt Katie's eyes boring hotly into him while he finished eating. He took their plates out and felt Katie staring at him intensely while he placed the dishes in the sink.

Greg growled and approached Katie, she squealed in surprise as Greg grasped her waist and picked her off the chair, he growled huskily in her ear "You're coming with me," and carried her off down the hallway towards the bedroom. Once they reached the bedroom Greg dumped her onto the bed. Greg grabbed her thighs and pulled them apart, he reached down with his tongue and stabbed it deep inside her.

Katie clutched at the bed-sheets and shrieked at the sudden pleasure as Greg rotated his tongue inside her, after clutching at the bed-sheets for a moment longer she let them go and buried her fingers in Greg's hair pushing him deeper into her as he licked the outside of her sensitized core flicking the hardened nub. Her imminent release pounded at her as Greg increased his movements trailing his fingers around her the outside of her womanhood. Katie wailed in pleasure holding Greg to her molten core as her release crashed over her.

Hungrily she grasped Greg's waist as he slid up her body and pushed him off her and onto his back, she quickly straddled him and slid down his muscular torso. Greg moaned deeply as Katie completely engulfed his straining hardness, she spread his thighs out as her tongue stroked his hardness. His thighs quivered as he fought to not thrust into her mouth, Greg groaned while she lashed her tongue around him grazing him with her teeth.

He fisted his hands into her hair while she tortured him with her teeth and her teasing strokes of her tongue. Greg gasped and groaned while she replaced her tongue with her teeth, lightly stroking him from base to tip, carefully grazing her teeth over the tip making his whole body shudder with an intense wave of pleasure. Katie kept this up until Greg was shuddering and moaning with wave after wave of intense pleasure.

Greg cried out her name as his release slammed into him and he emptied himself into her mouth. Katie caught his mouth in a passionate kiss while he rolled her onto her back and rubbed his still hard member against her thigh. "Oh god! Fuck me hard Greg!" shouted Katie as Greg rubbed himself against her womanhood.

Greg grinned sexily and thrust into her and groaned at the tight pressure as Katie quivered under him. Katie clamped her legs over his and drove him in deeper, thrusting up to him "Faster Greg," panted Katie as grinded against him. Greg grunted as he grasped her shoulders and slammed into her, the sweat on their chests helping their bodies slide intimately against each others as they slammed into each other calling out each other's names.

The bed creaked with the intensity of their thrusting they grasped each other's backs and gasped in pleasure their release imminent, Greg roared in pleasure as Katie gasped and clamped over him their releases crashing over them together. Greg collapsed over Katie panting as they recovered from their pleasure.

After lying in bed together for awhile they slipped into a sated sleep with Greg's arms wrapped around Katie. Katie opened her eyes sleepily and saw the last rays of sunlight fade from view, she looked at Greg's sleep tousled hair and sighed then thought 'He's so gorgeous,' she brushed a finger down his cheek. Greg mumbled in his sleep then opened his eyes slowly, "Hey gorgeous, sleep well?" asked Greg.

Katie smiled and said "Yeah, just being here with you is nice,"

Greg grinned then slid out of bed with difficulty as his legs protested at the strain he put them through, "I'll go make us some dinner Katie," said Greg.

"No you stay here Greg, you made breakfast, I'll make dinner," said Katie sliding off the bed she kissed him gently then walked awkwardly down the hall as her muscles protested.

Soon smells of cooking meat drifted into the room and Greg's stomach grumbled at the scent, he slid off the bed and walked stiffly down the hall, he found Katie standing over the stove naked as she cooked the meat sitting in the pan. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. Katie sighed as she took the meat off the pan and placed it on the plates pilled with salads.

After sitting down at the table to start eating Greg growled "You look so good I could eat you Katie,"

Katie shivered at the thought as she cut through her steak, they spent the rest of the meal with Greg sending Katie hot looks while eating his food. After Katie returned from putting the dishes in the sink she surprised Greg and shoved him against the wall and passionately kissed him. She then grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bedroom.

They spent the night pleasuring each other then fell asleep in each other's arms.

***

Greg looked over at Katie's sleeping form as the morning sunlight streamed into the room, 'She's so beautiful,' thought Greg to himself as he tenderly brushed the hair away from her face. He slid off the bed and almost fell over, holding onto the window frame for support he stumbled out of the room and made it to the kitchen where he made breakfast for them.

The aroma of eggs and bacon greeted Katie as she awoke, she opened her eyes as Greg walked stiffly into the room with the plates of bacon and eggs. "That smells nice Greg," said Katie.

"I know it's making me hungry just looking at it," said Greg setting the plates down on the bed, he all but collapsed when he laid down next to Katie as she started picking the food from the plate. After they finished eating Greg laid the plates down on the floor and scooped Katie up into his arms. Katie sighed as she snuggled into his warmth, she rested her head against his shoulder.

Greg reached out with his hands and began playing with her hair, lightly stroking her. Katie groaned as the pleasurable sensations coursed through her. "I think I'm falling in love with you Katie," said Greg suddenly. Katie gasped and turned to him, seeing the absolute look of love in his face and his eyes.

Katie thought to herself 'Do I love him? I have this wonderfully gorgeous man who just said he might love me, it must be too soon we haven't even been together all that long,'

"Katie? Its ok you don't have to say anything yet," said Greg.

Katie quieted him by softly kissing him and said "Its ok Greg, I feel the same way too," Katie wanted to laugh when the biggest grin spread across Greg's face.

"I love you Katie," said Greg confidently.

"I love you too Greg," smiled Katie, she kissed him with as much passion as she could muster. When she broke the kiss Greg groaned, Katie rested her head back against his shoulder and thought 'That felt good,'

They laid there together in each other's arms listening to the birds and other animals outside the window, they spent the day laying there not being able to gather the energy to do anything else but to sit back and take in the warm feeling they were receiving from just being together.

When night fell Katie lifted her head from Greg's shoulder and said "I'll go and make us dinner," and made to leave the bed before Greg stopped her and said,

"I'll do it, I want you to relax Katie,"

"Ok, I'll wait for you here," said Katie.

After they had dinner, they slid out of bed together and walked awkwardly towards the bathroom. Greg kissed her as she opened the shower door, "I can't believe I have to work tomorrow," sighed Katie.

"I have to too," said Greg sympathetically as Katie reached in and turned the water on, she grabbed hold of his arm and pulled him into the shower with her. Grabbing the wash cloth she applied the soap to the cloth then worked it in, she started with Greg's chest rubbing it over his hard muscles.

Greg closed his eyes and groaned as she brushed the cloth over his hard nipples, soon she was rubbing the soap into his abdominal muscles taking care to get the soap rubbed into his skin. Greg tilted his head back into the water and groaned as Katie moved the cloth up his chest and washed his neck, spreading the soap gently up onto his face.

She then washed his powerful arms and legs, Greg shuddered as she stroked his muscles with the cloth she turned him around and massaged the cloth against his tensed back muscles finally she reached down and grasped his hardness with the cloth and stroked him tenderly. He moaned in pleasure as she washed his groin. When she thought to continue, Greg grabbed the cloth from her and pushed her against the wall.

He brought it up to her breasts and rubbed the soap into them, Katie sighed and tilted her head back as Greg brushed her hardened nipples. He brushed the cloth down her chest then down her legs tenderly stroking her tired muscles making sure he didn't go near her groin. Katie groaned as Greg brushed the cloth back up her body and then up her neck tenderly brushing the soap against her face.

Greg leaned in and kissed her gently as he stroked her arms with the cloth, he turned her around and stroked the cloth down her back. Katie shuddered and groaned as a wave of pleasure washed through her. She shrieked as Greg brushed the cloth over her swollen womanhood, he turned her around again and pressed his tongue down her throat while he turned off the water.

Greg pulled a towel off the rack and wrapped it around his waist then used another towel and used it to dry off Katie's body, once she was dry Katie caught Greg's mouth in a kiss as she pulled the towel away from him and used it to dry the water from his body. Greg growled softly and grabbed her around the waist and pulled her towards the bedroom.

Greg placed Katie on the bed and made her moan as Greg slowly slid himself inside her, Katie grasped his shoulders and gasped as he grinded against her. "Oh god, Greg faster baby please," begged Katie as Greg slowly thrust and ground against her.

"I'm going to take the time to savor this baby," groaned Greg as he slowly dragged himself out of her, Katie could do nothing but groan and surrender to the pleasurable torture that Greg was subjecting her to. Greg grasped her hips as he slowly thrust back into her, she cried out in pleasure and dug her fingers into Greg's shoulders as he pushed himself all the way in and started grinding himself against her.

"Faster baby please," begged Katie as Greg slowly slid his way out of her groaning at the sensation. He grinned deviously at her as he slammed himself all the way in Katie shrieked in pleasure then moaned as he drew himself out slowly. She cried out his name as he slammed his weight back into her. Greg groaned and Katie felt him shudder as he slowly pulled himself out of her.

Katie locked her legs around Greg's as he was about to sink back into her, Katie dragged him into her and he shouted in pleasure as she surprised him. She locked her legs tightly over him not letting him loose as she rotated her hips grinding him inside of her. They moaned against each other as Katie rolled her hips under Greg.

Greg growled and forced his legs open breaking Katie's grasp on him, he thrust heavily into her and then began building up a fast steady pace, soon they were panting and groaning against each other. "Oh god, I love you Katie," moaned Greg as he thrust into her.

"I love you too Greg," gasped Katie as she dug her fingers into Greg's shoulders and cried out in pleasure as the pressure of her impeding release grew and grew. Greg gasped as Katie's nails dug into him, the spikes of pain blending with the surges of pleasure rushing through him. He roared out in pleasure as Katie's release clamped him powerfully, his release slammed through him and he emptied himself into her.

After lying next to each other struggling to regain their breath for sometime, Katie put her hand on Greg's chest and swiped at the thin covering of sweat on his chest then said "You're so amazing Greg,"

"You look positively radiant Katie," grinned Greg.

"Only you can make me like this Greg," purred Katie as her hand brushed his abs.

Greg groaned and brushed his hand across her nipple causing her to shudder, he gasped as Katie reached down and grasped his hardness and stroked him teasingly.

"We should stop baby or we won't be able to get out of bed," moaned Greg.

"We can deal with it," smirked Katie impishly as she flicked her fingers over the tip of him.

Greg shuddered and said "Well ok," then reached down and shoved a finger into her. She writhed beneath him while he teased her with his finger. They continued teasing each other for sometime, before making slow passionate love, they fell into a sated sleep in each others arms.

6

There was a knock at the door and a voice "Katie, are you sure you're ok? You've been sick for a few days now,"

"I'll be ok Sharon, it's just a stomach bug," said Katie, as she got up from the floor and flushed the toilet. She opened the door and stepped out as her concerned friend watched her. "I might have to call Greg and cancel our date, I don't know if I can stomach food right now,"

"Well we've been thinking, and us girls think you may be pregnant," said Sharon.

"No way, I'm on the pill that isn't possible," dismissed Katie.

"Oh yeah, you seem to be missing your period how long overdue are you?" asked Sharon.

"Just a few days, I'm usually a few days overdue," shrugged Katie.

"Well if you don't want the girls nagging you, just go and get a pregnancy test," said Sharon.

Katie rolled her eyes and said "Mary is such annoying nagger, if I have to,"

"I know she is and you'll know if your pregnant or not and you can tell Greg tonight," said Sharon.

Katie sighed and said "Ok, I guess I should then,"

"Great when is your lunch break then?" asked Sharon.

"Now it can be," said Katie.

"Go do it then," said Sharon

Katie sighed and said "Ok, I'll be back in a few minutes,"

***

"So? Is she going to do it?" asked Mary.

"Yeah, it took a bit to convince her, she's certain she can't be pregnant because she's on the pill," sighed Sharon.

"Well it doesn't help much if she starts it after she's screwing her boyfriend like a rabbit hyped up on viagra," chuckled Mary.

Sharon giggled and said "No it doesn't, well we'll see if we're right when she gets back,"

"Oh I know I'm right," grinned Mary.

***

'I certainly can't be pregnant it just isn't possible,' thought Katie as she walked towards the bathroom 'We're too young to have any children anyway,'

"How are you going?" asked Sharon stepping into the bathroom

"Great.." said Katie sarcastically, "I'm really not going to be pregnant you know,"

"Well we'll see," said Sharon.

After the test finished, Katie took out the stick and lets out a strangled squeal as the test reads positive "Katie? Are you alright?" asked Sharon worriedly.

"No," squeaked Katie, "Its positive! I'm pregnant,"

"Honey that's wonderful, Greg is going to make an awesome father," gushed Sharon.

After Katie sat on the toilet in shock for awhile longer Sharon called out again "Katie? Are you ok in there?"

"No, this is so bad," said Katie worriedly.

"Why? It's a good thing you'll make wonderful parents," said Sharon.

"We are too young to have children, our careers are only just starting," said Katie worriedly.

"You guys will get through this, Greg loves you right? He'll love this too just tell him tonight on your hot date," grinned Sharon.

Katie thudded her head against the stall wall and groaned.

"Are you sure you're going to be ok in there Katie?" asked Sharon.

"Yeah I'll be fine," sighed Katie.

"Ok, if your sure," said Sharon.

"I'm sure," said Katie.

Then she heard Sharon's footsteps over the tiles and the door squealing open and then thudding shut. After Katie later left the bathroom she left work early and went home, after lying huddled on her bed for sometime she reached for the phone and called Greg.

"Greg here," said Greg.

"Greg, its just me, I'm going to have to cancel tonight I'm not feeling well," croaked Katie.

"Ok baby, you don't sound too well," said Greg.

"Can we reschedule for tomorrow? I think it was something I ate," said Katie.

"Of course, I'll see you tomorrow night then baby hope you feel better soon," said Greg.

"Thanks," said Katie and hung up the phone then curled up into a ball on her bed.

***

"Hey baby, how was your week?" asked Katie as Greg sat down at their table.

"It was good, how about you Kates?" asked Greg.

"Not particularly good, I've been sick most of the week," said Katie.

"That's not good baby, you've been to the doctor?" asked Greg.

"Yeah, he said it was stomach bug he gave me something for it," said Katie.

"Good, lets eat I'm starved," said Greg taking the menu.

After having their meal, Katie reached out and grabbed his hand and said "We need to talk Greg,"

"Yeah? What about babe?" asked Greg.

"I don't have a stomach virus, I'm pregnant," said Katie.

Greg spluttered then choked on the sip of wine he took, after he cleared his throat he gasped out "How? When?"

"I think maybe on the first time we were together, either that or you're just extremely fertile Greg," grinned Katie.

"Wow.." said Greg stunned.

"Are you ok with this baby? I know it's a shock," said Katie.

"I guess I have to be, you're carrying my child," said Greg.