Burning Desire Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally after some more dancing my wife and the old man came back to our table. The laughter and conversation came with them. It actually took a minute before my wife even acknowledge my presence.

"Honey, did you see us dance?" she asked me.

"Of course, you two was great out there." I replied. "Why did you quit?"

It was at that moment when dwayne cut in by saying, "We just needed a break, she is wearing this old man out. Don't worry, we are getting back out there." It was then that a huge smirk appeared on his face. He knew I was not a threat to him. They may not have done the deed yet, but me and him both knew I gave her away for the night.

"Honey, I think it is time for us to dance, don't you think?" Irene asked me, trying to share her attention between the both of us. My wife was enjoying his company but she was still a faithful wife. I loved her, and she loved me. That should have been enough; but not for me. I had made my decision to help him and that was what I did.

"I'm tired, and he is such a better dancer than me. Why don't you drink some, relax and then get back out there." I told her. She may have had a puzzled look on her face the first time she went out on the dance floor but it was nothing compared to the one now.

With that statement, my wife took a sip of her drink. Before anything new could be said, the old man was assisting my wife to her feet for another go. They began again with their dancing; one song then two. The normal enjoyment found their faces like before. But with the third song came something different, it was a slow one and I realized they hadn't had one of them yet. It was the big moment, my wife look over at me and I simply returned a smile. They came closer to each other, placing their hands on the normal spots and did what two people do on a slow song.

You could see the difference in height resulting from my wife being a foot shorter than him. But what you could really notice was their contrasting skin color.

After a obviously romantic slow dance they approach the table; again my wife excused herself to the lady's room. It left me and the old man time to talk once more.

"I want you to leave." He bluntly told me.

"What?" I asked confused. "No way I'm going to leave her."

"You don't have to actually leave, just make her think you are. Tell her you have gotten sick, and go park the car somewhere else. Stay hidden." He told me.

"She will want to go with me," I pointed out.

"Maybe, but I don't think so. Really convince her you want her to stay with me and have fun. I think she will stay, I have gotten really far with her but she won't go any more as long as she thinks you are watching." He told me, sounding very confident in himself.

We exchanged numbers, so as to text each other. Shortly after my wife had returned. It was then I told her I was feeling sick and wanted to go home. My wife without protest went to say goodbye to the old man but she hadn't finished before I interrupted her.

"Irene, just because I'm sick doesn't mean you have to go home. Stay here and have fun with Dwayne." I informed her.

"Honey?" Was all she could say at first. She had an expression of pure confusion. Glancing back between me and the old man, my wife finally asked him to excuse us, so as to speak in private.

"What are you trying to tell me to do?" she angrily questioned. "You know I can't stay here with him, I'm married to you. "

"Of course you can, who made those rules? I'm your husband and if I say you can then there is no problem with it. What you afraid of having fun?"

"You don't even know he wants me to stay with him, you haven't even asked. You are treating me like a child, putting me off on someone else like I need to be baby set." Replied Irene. "And how do we know he isn't some crazy murderer?"

She actually brought up a good point on that one but I think we both knew he wasn't and so I reassured her. "Babe, you have spent hours with him, does he seem like a crazy killer?

"No, he actually is a gentleman" she replied; knowing it was only to get a response.

"We are all adults and no one is babysitting anybody. I have faith he would love to spend more time with you." I said. Before my wife had even the slightest chance to reply, I had began moving toward where Dwayne was standing.

"Get back here," I heard her reply from behind.

"Hey Dwayne! I said loudly to get his attention. "Mind if you babysit my wife." I couldn't help but laugh a little when I said it. I noticed the mean look my wife gave me when she heard me. Even when she was upset she was extremely cute.

"Of course not, it would be my pleasure. Not everyday I get to spend time alone with a beautiful woman such as Irene." he stated. It was at that moment he looked over at her and ask, "Is this what you want, Irene?"

My wife looked back and forth between us. You could notice she was thinking. Finally she said, "Yeah, I would like that."

I don't know if she thought I was bluffing and was just trying to call it but before anything else could be said, I told them goodbye and kissed my wife on the cheek.

"Call me if you need me," I told Irene as I walked away. As I turned to look at Irene I noticed she had that same priceless look of confusion she seem to express repeatable tonight.

I didn't give her much option in the matter but I knew it was just the push she needed.

12