Burning Desire Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I felt such like a woman with him carrying me but after he laid me down and took off my clothes I immediately felt vulnerable, like I was standing nude before a crowd of people being judged. Other than you, he the only man to see me nude and I didn't want to disappoint him. He has such a power over me; I constantly feel like I have to please him." She said, yawning throughout.

She was so out of it with exhaustion and her honesty showed it. Her volume was near a whisper and though she may have been speaking to me, I don't think it registered anymore that she was on the phone and that anyone was listening. Her tone resembled a person under some kind of trance; I envisioned her half dreaming and half awake. She acted almost like a young girl spilling her heart out in a diary, believing the confessions would be read only by her own eyes and tucking it away that even the gods couldn't see it; but I continued to listen for my own sick enjoyment.

"I felt so much relief when I saw him smiling down at me; I knew then he enjoyed what he was seeing. So I reached out and unbuttoned his pants and they fell to the ground. His cock is so fantastically huge and there it was fully erect. I felt so silly sitting on my knees just staring at it; I could almost swear that I felt my mouth water. I wanted to taste it, I wanted to put a smile on his face; it was so wrong of a desire but it's the truth. I'm not a slut but I had to be for him, I wanted to be one for him. I reached out and slightly lifted it up with my hand; the weight of it was magnificent. My fingers couldn't touch while wrapped around it. I leaned over and gave it a slight kiss; then I opened my mouth wide and started to suck on it. I have to open my mouth completely and still it's difficult to fit." While she told me all this I was amazed at her detail and it made me aware that she was more than just telling me a story, she was reliving a moment; even possibly dreaming about it.

"I could only get the head of his cock in my mouth but I made sure not to leave out the rest. I kissed up and down its sides. I even licked his umm... pearls," she said with a schoolgirl giggle. I realized she put more attention in giving him head then she ever did during our actual sex. The familiar sting of jealousy sent shivers all over me. I felt half like an addict getting his fix. She continued, "I never thought I would find a man's pearls attractive but I do now. They are so large and masculine; even smooth. I licked them and let them rest on my tongue. I could taste the slightest bit of sweat but it wasn't disgusting on him for some reason." She said; reminding me that she wouldn't even go down on me without me first taking a shower. Here she was though, telling me she enjoyed his taste. Who was this woman I asked myself; only to remember this was my wife. Rather than be upset, I was turned on by her transformation.

"I just kept pleasuring him. No matter how tired or sore my mouth got, I wasn't going to stop until he told me. As time went on we both began to pour the sweat and I started to smell his manly musk and it was like I could actually smell the testosterone coming from him; which only fueled my lust. I began to feel it throb in my mouth and I knew he was about to finish. He had been playing with my hair while I pleasured him and now I felt him tighten his grip and pull me further down his shaft. I could feel my jaw get spread open even further as it got to the thick part below his head. I felt myself gag and gasp for air but instead of fighting to pull back, I fought to go deeper. I grabbed his backside and pulled myself closer to him. We were working together to make me choke on his beautiful cock. I felt it get to the back of my throat and eventually it started to jerk, spraying cum all in my mouth. It felt like a gallon and it took me two gulps to get it all down." The more she continued with her story, the more it sounded something from a porno. What I would have given to see all this myself.

"I was looking up, staring into his eyes when he placed his hand under my chin and guided me to my feet. I thought it would be over after he finished but I was amazed when he stayed hard; it didn't go down the slightest. He must have noticed my shock because he asked me what was the matter. I told him I couldn't believe he was still hard. He just smiled and said real men stay hard when they are with beautiful women. I smiled and said I must have been with a real man now." It had been a joke on my behalf and hearing it intensified both my jealousy and enjoyment. "He bent me over the couch and I felt it press against my pussy. I was so turned on that my nerves must have been super sensitive because I felt everything; like my lips slowly parting until my pussy embraced the head of his cock. It took a while for me to adjust to his huge size. He was very gentle at first and I was of course drenched in my own juice from excitement; eventually I took enough of his cock to allow him to fuck me." She didn't hesitate to use language that I never heard her use before we met him. Everything about her seem to change when she was around him.

"Can you believe that he couldn't fit his entire cock in me? I could feel it hitting against my cervix. It hurt as first but I actually started to enjoy the pain; it mixed so well with the pleasure. I took pride knowing it resulted from his size. I hope I can somehow accommodate his full length next time; maybe I could open up my cervix. I don't know if that is possible but I will find out." She said enthusiastically, like it was her next big goal in life. "He kept fucking me for hours and we changed positions." As she talked I thought of how me and her only have sex in two positions but she wasn't shy to try new things with him. She continued, "He wore me out and I'm already sore."

She told me he left without finishing a second time because she got too physically tired to continue. She said she orgasmed so often that it was like one non-stop cum; but she promised to make it up to him later. I was very happy to hear there was going to be a second time. I got off the phone and allowed her well needed sleep while I furiously masturbated alone in my room. I fell asleep thinking of everything she told me. Thinking of even more depraved things they could do together. It seemed like I couldn't get enough; and after tonight, I believed Irene wouldn't either.

12