Burning Desire Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also noticed that one of The Old Man's hobbies is watching porn, which he did often. It wasn't unusual for me to find Irene sitting right beside him, either with his cock in her hand or mouth. I remembered during the early days of our marriage and how I attempted to get Irene to watch a softcore video with me; which she reluctantly complied until the first moments of intercourse and then quickly left the room. As mentioned before, I eventually got her comfortable with seeing pictures and gifs but nothing else. It was obvious, however, that she had no problem watching full length movies with The Old Man. Many of these being very hardcore and graphic pornos. Her eyes would lock onto the screen and wouldn't stop until it was over. Sometimes even asking for specific ones, and they were always interracial; and like with every couple that watch porn together, it led to sex.

I remembered the first time I watch her get fucked by him; coincidentally it was the first night they made love after he moved in. I could hear her moaning in pleasure. I slowly walked to the bedroom door and noticed it half open, which I took as an invitation; didn't matter if it was an intentional one or not. I wanted to be as quiet as possible so as not to distract them. Standing in that doorway I watched Irene getting fucked for over an hour. The Old Man's cock was gigantic, big as a cock could get. What amazed me more was Irene's ability to take this monster's full length and girth. Her beautiful pussy, once tight, was now stretched open. With each outward thrust Irene's pussy would hug the side of his cock.

He was reaching places I could never touch and she was in absolute ecstasy from it. I could hear her sensual moans and comments.

"She is always quite with me," I thought to myself.

As time passed they began to get more and more kinky in their comments.

"Ya want me to keep stretching out that cunt for you?" The Old Man asked.

"Please," She replied.

"I want to hear you say it!" He demanded.

Without hesitation she said, "Please stretch out my cunt!"

"What if ya husband can't get get off anymore in it? He won't be big enough." He continued.

This time I noticed a slight hesitation before Irene responded. Most certainly from thinking about rather it mattered or not if I could get any sensation from her pussy.

"I don't care," she said.

"You don't care about what?" He asked, still wanting her full admission.

"I don't care if he can feel my pussy: it's yours." She said

I reassured myself that it was just sex talk. Even if it was half true or not, I loved the humiliation of it. I stood there watching, listening, and of course masturbating . At the very end, I heard The Old Man ask her a question that would ensure I cummed all over my hand.

"Tell me what you want! Tell me that thing you really want that we talked about last time we was fucking." He demanded, hinting at some previous sexual topic.

"Oh god no! I can't say it!" She replied, nearing her climax.

"Why? Ya don't want it anymore?" He confidently asked, already knowing the answer.

"Oh, I do want it!" She shouted.

"Then say it! Scream it, let your husband know!" The Old Man was going full speed in and out of her pussy.

"Oh god! Cum in me, knock me up! I want your baby!" She fiercely moaned.

And with that all three of us cummed in unison. Me on myself, Irene on his cock, and The Old Man in my wife.

Irene has always been on the pill and so I knew there wasn't a chance that she would get pregnant, but the fantasy had been one of the hottest to cross my mind. It would become a regular fantasy of mine imagining Irene walking around knocked up by The Old Man.

Part IV

Months went by and we all fell comfortably into our new roles. I would get to watch them have sex numerous times over the course of that period. Whenever they would forget to shut the bedroom door or just outright have sex in another part of the house. However, it was almost every day that I would hear them engage in intercourse. They couldn't keep their hands off each other. He was either grabbing her ass or she would rub his crotch. They were every bit in love and so I wasn't too surprised by The Old Man's next move.

I came home from work one normal evening and found Irene sitting alone on the couch crying. I immediately thought something was wrong but upon closer examination I found her smiling as well. It was tears of joy, not sadness.

"What's going on?" I asked. "Where is Dwayne?"

She wiped the tears from underneath her eyes and smiled heavily at me.

"Please, sit down," she politely requested.

After complying and taking hold of her hand she spoke again.

"Dwayne asked me to marry him."

Surprised, I asked, "What do you mean?"

"He asked me to marry him, and I said yes."

"But you're married to me."

"I know, but now I will be married to both of you. Not legally of course, but we will still have a ceremony."

I just stared at her with my eyes wide open. I wasn't particularly mad or angry just kinda dazed.

"Listen," she said. "I'm sure you're confused and to be honest, I don't fully understand everything this implies either. This entire ordeal has been new experience for me as well, and if you told me two years ago I would be marrying Dwyane then I would have thought you was crazy. But a lot has quickly changed and now I would consider myself crazy to not accept his proposal."

She went on, "I don't want this to hurt mine and your marriage but I love him, and I want to be with him as his wife."

I just continued to look into her eyes, taking in everything being told to me. I pushed her into The Old Man's arms, I encouraged her every step of the way. I enjoyed the entire ride leading us to where we were now. But did I want this commitment, this permanent vow?

Finally speaking to Irene I said, "You've been in a very serious relationship with him and I know there isn't any turning back now. This is obviously what you want or you wouldn't have said yes. I love you, and I support your decision."

"There is just one other thing," she said.

"What is it?" I asked, wondering what more there could be.

"I've stopped taking my birth control."

12