Burning Desires All Around Ch. 02

Story Info
Seducing the wife for my best friend.
1.2k words
3.64
24.9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having slowly been planting the seeds of my cuckold desires in Sophie's subconscious, I decide its time to get bolder and take my next step in making my fantasies a reality.

I took a day off from work, did all the household chores and prepared dinner. Sophie's favorite chocolates were placed on the guest bedroom beside a brand new pink lingerie, we have moved to a bigger 2 bed apartment now. Sophie came home from work around 6 pm and was pleasantly surprised to see the dishes done and dinner ready, I could see the appreciation in her eyes and smile as she walked towards me and gave me a long hug and a sweet kiss.

I held her hand and walked her to the guest bedroom and presented her with the chocolates and lingerie, she was very surprised and asked "Its not my birthday and our anniversary isn't till another 3 weeks, does this mean you forgot the date of our anniversary or are you guilty of something?" I said "Yes, I am not particularly good with dates but we haven't been married long enough yet to forget our anniversary and the only thing I am guilty of is wanting to fuck you in your new lingerie." With that I pulled her closer, planted a passionate kiss and started unbuttoning her shirt. Once her shirt was off, I asked her to freshen up and wear the lingerie. While she was in the washroom changing, I hid our camcorder in the guest bedroom and set it to record our sex.

Soon, I hear her call me from our bedroom, I walk in to see her sexily laying sideways in bed. She had her right leg on top of her left and you could see the bottom of her butt peeking out, I walk up to her and caress her right thigh and tell her we will be fucking in the other bedroom, she had a puzzled look but before she could say something I lifted her in my arms and proceeded to the other room.

I put her down in bed and went straight to eat her pussy. Sophie has a beautiful looking pussy and loves nothing more than her pussy being eaten out, she enjoys oral sex more than intercourse. I lift her lingerie up to her navel and start kissing the opening of her pink paradise, she asks me to lick her and places one of my hands on her breasts. I have always enjoyed going down on her as she gets very wet very easily. My right hand is on her left breast as I squeeze, twist and pull her nipple while my tongue lashes out and cleans her pussy. I can start hearing her moan softly and feel her breathing heavier, she has both her hands placed on my head as she holds my head with fierce grip and buries it deeper in her wet and excited pussy. I guide my left hand to her mouth and she takes two of my fingers in her mouth and excitedly starts to lick and suck on them as I slow down the tempo of 'lick, suck, kiss, lick' as I could sense she was about to orgasm and I needed her not to in order to execute my main plan.

We have never done role-play before but we were going to today, I went up and started to softly and teasingly suckle her breasts. She was busy sucking my fingers and her hand found its way to the inside of my shorts as she started to fondle my very erect dick. I pulled my fingers out of her mouth and proceeded to make-out with such passion that it felt we had no time to breath. She pulled my shorts down and tried to guide my dick to her throbbing wet pussy which by now was craving for a dick, any dick. I held her hand which was holding my dick and stopped the kiss and whispered in her ears "lets pretend we are someone else (So)Phi" while I started to rub her clit with the head of my hard on.. She didn't respond to what I said, am not sure if it even registered with her as she was busy squirming and moaning with her eyes closed.

I kissed her and said "baby lets roleplay.. I will be Samuel" and before she could say anything or open her eyes and before I assigned her a character I slipped my hard cock in her. Usually I go gentle when I enter her but not today, my first stroke was hard, intentional and unexpected for her. She quivered and let out a moan, I proceeded with hard, long and slow strokes while kissing her and calling her Phiphi. "Oh Phiphi you are so beautiful..love your lips, Nick is so lucky he gets to have you whenever he wants." Even at this stage she was just moaning and kissing me but hadn't said a word. I knew I wouldn't last much longer as the thought of pretending to be my best friend and saying it to her while fucking her was edging me closer to orgasm. My hips started to move more rapidly as I started to build momentum and thought of giving it one last chance "Phiphi you will make me cum, you will make my black dick cum (I am not white but I am fair and this was another hint of me playing Samuel).. you want me to fuck you harder? You want me to cum? Take my name Phiphi..call me.."

I was getting desperate to hear her say something and pleaded her to take "my name" and for the first time she said it, she moaned "Sam..uel, Samuel..aah, yes Samuel" and everytime she was taking his name she was kissing me, with every kiss came his name. My dick and balls were on the verge of exploding "Phiphi you will make me cum so much..your pussy is driving my black dick crazy" She responded with more kisses but with a lot more force this time "Cum for me Samuel..cum on my tits..aah" I tried to pull out and cum on her tits but it was too late by then as I shot it straight up her warm pussy, I exploded with such force inside her that if it was physically possible it would have come out of her eyes.. she moaned like I have never heard her moan, with passion, fulfillment and lust. As I lay on top of her, my shaft still jerking inside her, we kissed and I said "that was so good Phiphi" She opened her eyes, didn't respond to that but just kissed me.

We lay like that for a minute or two before she got up and headed for the shower. I stood up, got the camera, plugged a headphone to it and walked into the guest washroom where I lit a cigarette and watched the video. I was so happy to have it all on video, I was already getting excited thinking how close I was getting to actually witness Sophie and Samuel fuck. Now, all I needed was to see how Sophie behaved after her shower and what Samuel thinks about it when I first tell him about my cuckold wishes.

*****